Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Husband Allegedly Slits Wife's Throat In Their Home (viewer Discretion Advised) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Allegedly Slits Wife's Throat In Their Home (viewer Discretion Advised) (5269 Views)

See What Happened To This Little Boy (Viewer Discretion Advised) / Husband Allegedly Poisons Wife For Being Barren / Husband Allegedly Poisons Wife For Being Barren (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Allegedly Slits Wife's Throat In Their Home (viewer Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 6:53am On Apr 18, 2013
Endurance Ajisegiri's family got a call on Sunday April 14th from her husband, Isaac Ajisegiri, informing them that she had died at their home in the Shasha area of Lagos the previous day and he had taken her corpse to the mortuary.

Endurance's family immediately called the police. So here's what happened according to friends of the late woman. Endurance (pictured above) and Isaac were married for four years and had one child together.

They also ran a business together, an education consulting firm. Sometime last year, Endurance found out that her husband was having an affair with one of their employees and this caused serious problems between them. Endurance eventually moved out of her matrimonial home with her 2 year old daughter.

On Saturday morning April 13th, Isaac's friend, a guy named Stanley came to pick Endurance from her office, saying that her in-laws (mother-in-law and sister-in-law) were waiting for her at her husband's house and wanted to resolve some issues with her. Endurance went with Stanley. The following day, her corpse was deposited at Crystal Hospital by Isaac. Her throat had been slit with a knife from inside her kitchen. Isaac told police that endurance killed herself with the knife after a serious argument. Isaac, his mother and sister (who slept in the house that night) are now in police custody. Stanley is no where to be found.

The case is being handled by the Homicide Department of the State Criminal Investigation Department. See a photo of Endurance after she was killed when you continue...*viewer discretion advised*

Re: Husband Allegedly Slits Wife's Throat In Their Home (viewer Discretion Advised) by jeffizy(m): 6:58am On Apr 18, 2013
Oh no! A beautiful lady gone!
R.I.P

The police have the right people in custody.
Let's hope they don't bungle it by collecting their 'egunje'.
So sad indeed.
Re: Husband Allegedly Slits Wife's Throat In Their Home (viewer Discretion Advised) by biolabee(m): 7:09am On Apr 18, 2013
Just like the arowolo case, I hope justice is swfitly dispensed

This is a beautiful woman that her life has been cut short

May she rest in peace

Adieu..Endurance

No gender has a monopoly of violence
Humans are wicked
Re: Husband Allegedly Slits Wife's Throat In Their Home (viewer Discretion Advised) by baby124: 7:17am On Apr 18, 2013
Deny your kid its mother, because you can't control your selfish urges.How will you face such a child in future after slaughtering her mother? Maybe he wantedthe business. Its always about money with the greedy and evil ones. The woman left, but you invited her to come and die. This is why it is good to meet funny people in public places. People that cannot be trusted. May she RIP.
Re: Husband Allegedly Slits Wife's Throat In Their Home (viewer Discretion Advised) by Akshow: 7:34am On Apr 18, 2013
What an evil wicked world.
Re: Husband Allegedly Slits Wife's Throat In Their Home (viewer Discretion Advised) by Chitexs250(m): 7:57am On Apr 18, 2013
Am just speechless
Re: Husband Allegedly Slits Wife's Throat In Their Home (viewer Discretion Advised) by Tsmooth1(m): 8:06am On Apr 18, 2013
Re: Husband Allegedly Slits Wife's Throat In Their Home (viewer Discretion Advised) by xynerise: 8:30am On Apr 18, 2013
The Danger of Uncontrollable Anger
Re: Husband Allegedly Slits Wife's Throat In Their Home (viewer Discretion Advised) by Temismith(f): 9:06am On Apr 18, 2013
The rate @ which pple dey die ehen! Verysoon, nobody go dey dis world again! Adieu
Re: Husband Allegedly Slits Wife's Throat In Their Home (viewer Discretion Advised) by Lilimax(f): 9:10am On Apr 18, 2013
I'm just dumbfounded and speechless. Marriage should not be a do or die of a thing. If it does not work out again, let's call it a day instead of killing ourselves. Afterall, we will not still be married in heaven. My opinion though.
Re: Husband Allegedly Slits Wife's Throat In Their Home (viewer Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 18, 2013
Jesus christ.cos of stories like this I am afraid to get married oo,cos u can never know with these devilish agents.
Re: Husband Allegedly Slits Wife's Throat In Their Home (viewer Discretion Advised) by xynerise: 9:19am On Apr 18, 2013
suggary: Jesus christ.cos of stories like this I am afraid to get married oo,cos u can never know with these devilish agents.
story.
Re: Husband Allegedly Slits Wife's Throat In Their Home (viewer Discretion Advised) by CharlesShaw(m): 9:22am On Apr 18, 2013
Quite Appalling a pretty Young Woman got Savaged this way by her loved one
Re: Husband Allegedly Slits Wife's Throat In Their Home (viewer Discretion Advised) by Lilimax(f): 9:23am On Apr 18, 2013
suggary: Jesus christ.cos of stories like this I am afraid to get married oo,cos u can never know with these devilish agents.
That is one reason you should not rush into marriage. Pray for God direction before going into it. Never marry because of money and physical things which may not last. Marry out of pure love and God will richly bless your union.
Re: Husband Allegedly Slits Wife's Throat In Their Home (viewer Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 18, 2013
This is a lesson to ladies.know who you get married to.it is better to remain unmarried than marry a man with violent/angry tendencies.marriage is not a do or die affair.your life will not be better than it already is if you get married
Re: Husband Allegedly Slits Wife's Throat In Their Home (viewer Discretion Advised) by greatgod2012(f): 11:16am On Apr 18, 2013
Its better to live alone than live with an uncontrollably angry person.
Re: Husband Allegedly Slits Wife's Throat In Their Home (viewer Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 18, 2013
Jeeze. How tragic. If this guy wasn't happy with his wife, why didn't he just leave her? He was the one cheating, yet it's his wife who ends up dead. I hope he gets what he deserves.

I pray the deceased lady's soul rests in eternal peace. I feel bad for her daughter left behind. What's going to happen to her now?
Re: Husband Allegedly Slits Wife's Throat In Their Home (viewer Discretion Advised) by mysticgal(f): 11:44am On Apr 18, 2013
God know i wont have a joint business with any man,wether husband,this is wickedness at it's peak.the path of the man would be torny forever.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Allegedly Slits Wife's Throat In Their Home (viewer Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 18, 2013
RIP lovely lady,death has no power over you anymore.
Re: Husband Allegedly Slits Wife's Throat In Their Home (viewer Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 18, 2013
xynerise: The Danger of Uncontrollable Anger
Yes u r on point.

RIP Endurance
Re: Husband Allegedly Slits Wife's Throat In Their Home (viewer Discretion Advised) by Lagusta(m): 12:55pm On Apr 18, 2013
So sad, may her soul rest in perfect peace....

I believe we have learnt a few lessons here...

1) study your fiance before getting married to him/her, the devil you know is better than the saint you dont know...

2) joint business between husband/wife is very risky, who knows the guy could hav killed her because of the money, at least she left them peacefully....

3) we always have to pray for God's protection, everytime....

Once again, RIPP
Re: Husband Allegedly Slits Wife's Throat In Their Home (viewer Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 18, 2013
mysticgal: God know i wont have a joint business with any man,wether husband,this is wickedness at it's peak.the path of the man would be torny forever.

It's highly risky having joint business, with either husband or family or friends... Nothing good comes out at the end..it's either the biz will collapse, or one person will die for the other ...hmm, ..na wa..
Re: Husband Allegedly Slits Wife's Throat In Their Home (viewer Discretion Advised) by jeffizy(m): 1:41pm On Apr 18, 2013

You can know. The "devilish agents" will have exhibited their behavior once or twice before during courtship.

That's why i never support short term courtship.

Although , most people are blinded by love and cannot see the signs.
Re: Husband Allegedly Slits Wife's Throat In Their Home (viewer Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 18, 2013
.....and the foolish man will still end up getting married again. What a world we live in!
Re: Husband Allegedly Slits Wife's Throat In Their Home (viewer Discretion Advised) by Lagusta(m): 2:04pm On Apr 18, 2013
berem: .....and the foolish man will still end up getting married again. What a world we live in!

whaaat No oooo, the fooooolish buffoon will rot both in prison and HELL!!!!
Re: Husband Allegedly Slits Wife's Throat In Their Home (viewer Discretion Advised) by ednut1(m): 2:51pm On Apr 18, 2013
stay away from marriage it sucks, sweet beginnigs, sour ending
Re: Husband Allegedly Slits Wife's Throat In Their Home (viewer Discretion Advised) by dont8(m): 3:38pm On Apr 18, 2013
Speak for yourself man undecided
RIP to the dead.
ednut1: stay away from marriage it sucks, sweet beginnigs, sour ending
Re: Husband Allegedly Slits Wife's Throat In Their Home (viewer Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 18, 2013
berem: .....and the foolish man will still end up getting married again. What a world we live in!

Most men that murdered their wife in Naija are working free,fact.
Re: Husband Allegedly Slits Wife's Throat In Their Home (viewer Discretion Advised) by dridowu: 6:34pm On Apr 18, 2013
Ds man must be animal in human skin
Re: Husband Allegedly Slits Wife's Throat In Their Home (viewer Discretion Advised) by Pataki: 6:41pm On Apr 18, 2013
RIP Endurance.

These are the kind of issues I see and speak out against. Men who treat their wives like beast. Emotional and physical torture. You were cheating on her, and yet you even had to kill her. Unfortunately, this is Naija.

RIP pretty lady. Such a sad sad story for her.
Re: Husband Allegedly Slits Wife's Throat In Their Home (viewer Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 18, 2013
What is wrong with some men? Why would a man with this kinda pretty lady concern himself with other ladies?
Pls all d jail terms that IBB,OBJ, Abacha, yar'adua, GEJ, Tinubu and Chimaroke Nnamani e.t.c e.t.c did not serve, should be given to this evil husband.
Re: Husband Allegedly Slits Wife's Throat In Their Home (viewer Discretion Advised) by tasandra: 7:00pm On Apr 18, 2013
Baba God,may that Evil man rot in HELL AMEN embarassedthe soul that kills,shall also Die

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ma'am Ifyalways / Some Akwa Ibom Names. / HACK Your Pre-paid Meter Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.