Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

HACK Your Pre-paid Meter Now - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / HACK Your Pre-paid Meter Now (5266 Views)

Pre Paid Meter Showing Error Message / IKEDC Prepaid Meter (MOJEC): How To Solve “REJECT” Token Issues. / Please I Need Help On How To Get Pre-paid Meters In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HACK Your Pre-paid Meter Now by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 11, 2021
No one love the pre-paid meters, because it checkmates your electricity consumption. Because all the electronics gizmos you have at home are now silent, Some their air-conditioner are no longer in use, Freezers, Electric boiler, Cooker, Pressing iron, Dish and Washing machines are now work of art,.
Given the opportunity to hack it, few persons will refuse the offer, I will teach you how to hack it, that if one loads a token of a thousand naira, you will use it from January to December.
Two ultimate hacks are.
1: Buy and Load a token of a thousand naira in your pre- paid meter, go to the nearest generator sales shops, buy a generator of 15-27kva load it with fuel or rather build a 500 liters of fuel tank storage, start to use the generator, your household pre-paid meter will not run and your thousand naira remains intact from the month you load the token to next months and counting.
2: You can make yourself a thief, by conniving with a nefarious agent in one of the discos to bypass it by any means known by him, and one day, you will be caught and face fine, imprisonment or both.
But I will teach you how to hack it conveniently, you neither buy a generator nor bypass it, and the meter will run deadly slow, very slow, and
much slower.
Check back tomorrow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HACK Your Pre-paid Meter Now by overdrive(m): 2:52pm On May 11, 2021
Ewu cheesy

1 Like

Re: HACK Your Pre-paid Meter Now by SportsHD: 3:23pm On May 11, 2021
Na 30k the nepa guy dey charge for bypass in my area.
Re: HACK Your Pre-paid Meter Now by GboyegaD(m): 8:52pm On May 11, 2021
Yet, you complain about Nigerian government. Please, desist from such acts.

1 Like

Re: HACK Your Pre-paid Meter Now by Achor1111(m): 11:47pm On May 11, 2021
indigene:
No one love the pre-paid meters, because it checkmates your electricity consumption. Because all the electronics gizmos you have at home are now silent, Some their air-conditioner are no longer in use, Freezers, Electric boiler, Cooker, Pressing iron, Dish and Washing machines are now work of art,.
Given the opportunity to hack it, few persons will refuse the offer, I will teach you how to hack it, that if one loads a token of a thousand naira, you will use it from January to December.
Two ultimate hacks are.
1: Buy and Load a token of a thousand naira in your pre- paid meter, go to the nearest generator sales shops, buy a generator of 15-27kva load it with fuel or rather build a 500 liters of fuel tank storage, start to use the generator, your household pre-paid meter will not run and your thousand naira remains intact from the month you load the token to next months and counting.
2: You can make yourself a thief, by conniving with a nefarious agent in one of the discos to bypass it by any means known by him, and one day, you will be caught and face fine, imprisonment or both.
But I will teach you how to hack it conveniently, you neither buy a generator nor bypass it, and the meter will run deadly slow, very slow, and
much slower.
Check back tomorrow
Buhari's administration and APC is far better than you

(1) (Reply)

Do You Say “thank You” To Waiter/waitress When Served In A Restaurant? / Is It Right For Father's To Bath Their Daughters? / Yet To Speak At 29 Months, Should I Be Worried?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.