Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,324 members, 7,829,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

My Husband Now Calls Me Orobo - Mercy Johnson - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Husband Now Calls Me Orobo - Mercy Johnson (34748 Views)

My Grandma Calls Me Korede Bello. Do I Really Look Like Him / Ella Martins Says Everyone Now Calls Her Gennevieve Wife Back At Home / 43 Year Old Bimbo Akintola Cries Out For A Husband , Now Desperate For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Now Calls Me Orobo - Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 18, 2013
MJO still looks great, the post-pregnancy weight will drop off in no time.
Re: My Husband Now Calls Me Orobo - Mercy Johnson by swtcharissa(f): 11:23am On Apr 18, 2013
oluomad: If u can read into d future u will easily discover that it means that d man is gettin tired of her slowly!!

Soon e go be Mercy J in divorce dilemma
shut up,ple like ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ dey wait T̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ hear only bad news from celebs,na so d bad news go dey follow ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊.
Re: My Husband Now Calls Me Orobo - Mercy Johnson by pasatoti: 11:31am On Apr 18, 2013
so wetin u wan make we do am..
Re: My Husband Now Calls Me Orobo - Mercy Johnson by mardon: 11:37am On Apr 18, 2013
Scarpon: I wonder how she will look in her 40ties

How old do you think she is?
Re: My Husband Now Calls Me Orobo - Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 18, 2013
Mercy is ugly and has a village girl appearance. Sorry to say this and i didn't mean to offend you or anybody on NL. She need to gym, start watching hollywood movies and Fashion TV.
Re: My Husband Now Calls Me Orobo - Mercy Johnson by kosiblaise(f): 12:01pm On Apr 18, 2013
i talk am?? I don talk am say na water water be dat tin wen full her body both 4 breast and nyash.lol

1 Like

Re: My Husband Now Calls Me Orobo - Mercy Johnson by adexsimply(m): 12:05pm On Apr 18, 2013
kosiblaise: i talk am?? I don talk am say na water water be dat tin wen full her body both 4 breast and nyash.lol
do i smell jealousy?? #just-sniffing-though cheesy cheesy
Re: My Husband Now Calls Me Orobo - Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 18, 2013
Early signs that he may already be in the market searching for a new bride.

Remember he already had kids for another woman when u met him.

Nuff said
Re: My Husband Now Calls Me Orobo - Mercy Johnson by kunlej2: 12:42pm On Apr 18, 2013
1996 or 1998 models abi na the latest version wey we never see for market?
Re: My Husband Now Calls Me Orobo - Mercy Johnson by Barrmichaelok: 12:45pm On Apr 18, 2013
are you its true? even if its true whats my business with that? do u want me to beat him? or u want some piece of advise? i have lots of things going on in my head dont bring this matrimonal issue to add to it, after all are u not a model,u should be far experienced on that
Re: My Husband Now Calls Me Orobo - Mercy Johnson by Barrmichaelok: 12:52pm On Apr 18, 2013
kosiblaise: i talk am?? I don talk am say na water water be dat tin wen full her body both 4 breast and nyash.lol
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Husband Now Calls Me Orobo - Mercy Johnson by tjskii(f): 1:12pm On Apr 18, 2013
Msheeeww, waitin for my husband to call me orobo jokingly or seriosly within monhths of givin birth,wil hit him upside d head wth a frying pan,abi he think say na beans to carry 2pikin for 9mnths,den breastfeed angry angry
Re: My Husband Now Calls Me Orobo - Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 18, 2013
Mercy if you think he is right...try AmEnDing yourself...fittness exercise
Re: My Husband Now Calls Me Orobo - Mercy Johnson by kings2all: 2:26pm On Apr 18, 2013
Ya You Just Have To Work On Yourself

Get Free Info Now: http://www.goldwealthreasources.freeinfor.com/

Re: My Husband Now Calls Me Orobo - Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 18, 2013
Louis007:

So my husband just luked @ me now and goes “Orobo ye, I no go fit carry my orobo but sha we don marry” in sound sultan’s voice. Gym here I come

Now that our sexy actress has become Orobo, what is the way forward?

OIL PRINCEE..COM

IN OTHER WORDS/ WHAT DAT NIGGA MEANT 2 SAY IS: 'I M TIRED OF HUMPING YO NASTYASS MISS NASTYASS'
IT HAPPENS TO US ALL EVEN IF URE MARRIED TO BEYONCE AT SOME TIME U GET TIRED AND BORED
OF HUMPING THE SAME THING AGAIN AND AGAIN LIKE THE SAYING GOES ' VARIETY IS THE SPICE OF LIFE
Re: My Husband Now Calls Me Orobo - Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 18, 2013
PDPwayoo: Mercy is ugly and has a village girl appearance. Sorry to say this and i didn't mean to offend you or anybody on NL. She need to gym, start watching hollywood movies and Fashion TV.

.. & STAY OFF THE EBA, AMALA, GOAT MEAT, NKWOBI ETC
Re: My Husband Now Calls Me Orobo - Mercy Johnson by dasparrow: 3:22pm On Apr 18, 2013
Babzilla:

IN OTHER WORDS/ WHAT DAT NIGGA MEANT 2 SAY IS: 'I M TIRED OF HUMPING YO NASTYASS MISS NASTYASS'
IT HAPPENS TO US ALL EVEN IF URE MARRIED TO BEYONCE AT SOME TIME U GET TIRED AND BORED
OF HUMPING THE SAME THING AGAIN AND AGAIN LIKE THE SAYING GOES ' VARIETY IS THE SPICE OF LIFE

You people know that yet you people keep deceiving yourselves with marriage knowing fully well that you will not be able to keep having sex with the same person till death do you apart.
Re: My Husband Now Calls Me Orobo - Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 18, 2013
dasparrow:

You people know that yet you people keep deceiving yourselves with marriage knowing fully well that you will not be able to keep having sex with the same person till death do you apart.

SWEETHEART
I NEVER DECIEVED MYSELF I HAVENT HAD THE MISFORTUNE OF SAYING 'I DO'
& DONT THINK I WILL ANYTIME SOON
IM HAPPY AS A SWINE IN ITS FILTH DOING WHAT I DO wink smiley
Re: My Husband Now Calls Me Orobo - Mercy Johnson by chuksboniface: 4:26pm On Apr 18, 2013
hahahahahaha don't mind ok just be galant, you will shape up again. your baby is cute
Re: My Husband Now Calls Me Orobo - Mercy Johnson by andyanders: 4:34pm On Apr 18, 2013
The guy was just telling her that her days were numbered. He was coming from somewhere and he is still on runway. If what she twitted is true, first danger.
I wish them welloooooooooooo
Re: My Husband Now Calls Me Orobo - Mercy Johnson by toyibabe(f): 4:47pm On Apr 18, 2013
Samelfisha: Oya mercy begin to exercise by goin for jugin as early as 6am..then after dat take sum lipton relax for 2hrs before eatin anytin....bt at 9nt always take lipton b4 slpin......continue sipin ma Alomo *winkz*

Lipton reduce breast milk secretion, its not okay for nursing mother.
Re: My Husband Now Calls Me Orobo - Mercy Johnson by imperiouxx(m): 5:02pm On Apr 18, 2013
Why won't he calls you orobo when you eat too much, gaining more tissues and breasst started becoming saggy just because of 1 kid. Don't start doing exercise on time and see what you'll become after 2 kids..... Tommy Hilfiger grin
Re: My Husband Now Calls Me Orobo - Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 6:55am On Apr 19, 2013
Babzilla:

KAAAAAIIIIII!! yayisa...banaso wahala
Re: My Husband Now Calls Me Orobo - Mercy Johnson by smudge2079(m): 1:48pm On Apr 19, 2013
mercy johnson is dead.
Re: My Husband Now Calls Me Orobo - Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 19, 2013
smudge2079: mercy johnson is dead.

Really? And you killed her, I presume?

(1) (2) (Reply)

DJ Xclusive Female Fan Tattooed His Name On Her Laps (pics) / Meraiah Ekeinde Wows In New Year Photo / DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her First Music Award (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.