Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

My Husband Now Calls Me Orobo - Mercy Johnson - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Husband Now Calls Me Orobo - Mercy Johnson (34741 Views)

My Grandma Calls Me Korede Bello. Do I Really Look Like Him / Ella Martins Says Everyone Now Calls Her Gennevieve Wife Back At Home / 43 Year Old Bimbo Akintola Cries Out For A Husband , Now Desperate For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Now Calls Me Orobo - Mercy Johnson by Louis007: 8:35am On Apr 18, 2013
Few hours ago, new mother of one, Nollywood actress Mercy Johnson Okojie reveals her post-baby weight gain battle.

The actress who said her husband, Prince Odianosen Okojie now calls her Orobo is set to begin an intense weight loss exercise. She gave birth to her first born in December 2012.

See her tweet below;

“So my husband just luked @ me now and goes “Orobo ye, I no go fit carry my orobo but sha we don marry” in sound sultan’s voice. Gym here I come

Now that our sexy actress has become Orobo, what is the way forward?

OIL PRINCEE..COM

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Now Calls Me Orobo - Mercy Johnson by Samelfisha(m): 8:53am On Apr 18, 2013
Oya mercy begin to exercise by goin for jugin as early as 6am..then after dat take sum lipton relax for 2hrs before eatin anytin....bt at 9nt always take lipton b4 slpin......continue sipin ma Alomo *winkz*

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Now Calls Me Orobo - Mercy Johnson by Coldfeet(f): 9:56am On Apr 18, 2013
No be hin pikin u born so? Does he expect u to remain the same just after a few months of delivery? Anyway sha it sounds romantic to me the way he said it grin hit the gym girl!!! Nothing do you. Purity is Sooooo cute!**hugs** looks so much like her daddy.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Now Calls Me Orobo - Mercy Johnson by sureteeboy(m): 9:58am On Apr 18, 2013
Lol. At least. She must bring new news about her hubby to completely cover the embarassing story we don't even know if it's true or not.
Re: My Husband Now Calls Me Orobo - Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 18, 2013
Na so...na your container.
Re: My Husband Now Calls Me Orobo - Mercy Johnson by Scarpon(m): 10:00am On Apr 18, 2013
I wonder how she will look in her 40ties

1 Like

Re: My Husband Now Calls Me Orobo - Mercy Johnson by dopeJemi: 10:02am On Apr 18, 2013

So? Make I go Beat ​A♏?
Re: My Husband Now Calls Me Orobo - Mercy Johnson by Abujafood: 10:03am On Apr 18, 2013
Isn't he right Mercy Johnson or are you Lepa?
Re: My Husband Now Calls Me Orobo - Mercy Johnson by tinuolababy(f): 10:04am On Apr 18, 2013
tongue tongue
Re: My Husband Now Calls Me Orobo - Mercy Johnson by JideTheBlogger(m): 10:05am On Apr 18, 2013
Make she nor hit gym na. She go know whatz up by the time a lepa babe with badt curve take over her position... grin
Re: My Husband Now Calls Me Orobo - Mercy Johnson by Lilimax(f): 10:06am On Apr 18, 2013
Louis007:

“So my husband just luked @ me now and goes “Orobo ye, I no go fit carry my orobo but sha we don marry” in sound sultan’s voice. Gym here I come

It is not a good sign at all- for your husband to be calling you Orobo. He is complainig about your weight indirectly. The ealier you hit the gym and burn off the baby fat, the better for you.
Re: My Husband Now Calls Me Orobo - Mercy Johnson by sayso: 10:07am On Apr 18, 2013
before nko?
Re: My Husband Now Calls Me Orobo - Mercy Johnson by Mikkyhandy(m): 10:08am On Apr 18, 2013
grin
Re: My Husband Now Calls Me Orobo - Mercy Johnson by brosdoncome(m): 10:11am On Apr 18, 2013
She c Kim pics when wen she waka comot from gym, she come dey use excuse say her hubby just call her orobo...mtcheew!!! Attention seeking wanna b
Re: My Husband Now Calls Me Orobo - Mercy Johnson by Chinom(m): 10:11am On Apr 18, 2013
sayso: before nko?

Thank you, my brother. She's always been one ounce removed from Orobo. Hubby need not complain. Na de booty catch am.
Re: My Husband Now Calls Me Orobo - Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 18, 2013
Time for wife number three!SMH.
Re: My Husband Now Calls Me Orobo - Mercy Johnson by hrmkz: 10:12am On Apr 18, 2013
Warning signs....

Away match to start soon.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Now Calls Me Orobo - Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 18, 2013
eventually the thing don dey clear for him eyes. all the flashy flashy stuff no dey fit attract him again hahahaha!!!! make you pity for us wey don marry since, just pray that away match no go start very soon.
Goodluck with out jonathan. grin grin
Re: My Husband Now Calls Me Orobo - Mercy Johnson by mysticgal(f): 10:16am On Apr 18, 2013
*for your left mind,you think say you slim*you do really need the gym
Re: My Husband Now Calls Me Orobo - Mercy Johnson by ifyalways(f): 10:21am On Apr 18, 2013
She ought to know that a lot of hardwork awaits her immediately childbirth starts.
Not saying its right or wrong for the hubby to call her orobo though.
All the best mama Purity.
Re: My Husband Now Calls Me Orobo - Mercy Johnson by oluomad(m): 10:22am On Apr 18, 2013
If u can read into d future u will easily discover that it means that d man is gettin tired of her slowly!!

Soon e go be Mercy J in divorce dilemma
Re: My Husband Now Calls Me Orobo - Mercy Johnson by casestudy: 10:25am On Apr 18, 2013
MJ, are you a learner??
Re: My Husband Now Calls Me Orobo - Mercy Johnson by Inik(m): 10:25am On Apr 18, 2013
Waste of front page space
Re: My Husband Now Calls Me Orobo - Mercy Johnson by adexsimply(m): 10:25am On Apr 18, 2013
orobo
Re: My Husband Now Calls Me Orobo - Mercy Johnson by kneatswan: 10:29am On Apr 18, 2013
na ur gbege b dat! Hw e take concern me.
Re: My Husband Now Calls Me Orobo - Mercy Johnson by Cmoyor: 10:30am On Apr 18, 2013
Orobo indeed..... Wen he dey pump am he no know?
Re: My Husband Now Calls Me Orobo - Mercy Johnson by tonididdy(m): 10:32am On Apr 18, 2013
shakara don dey end na

very soon 'e go say u dey smell'

you nor see this fine girl b4...wetin come happen

1 Like

Re: My Husband Now Calls Me Orobo - Mercy Johnson by yertyr(m): 10:33am On Apr 18, 2013
Orobo?...from the pix: The difference between his size and yours is that of 6 and half a dozen. He shud also lose weight.
Re: My Husband Now Calls Me Orobo - Mercy Johnson by justiade4uu(m): 10:51am On Apr 18, 2013
WARNING:
Infertility Drugs May Increase the Rate of Ovarian Cancer
IVF (In Vitro Fertilization) Can Lead To Risky Multiple Pregnancies and Brain Damage in Babies
Infertility Is A Message From Your Body Telling You Something Is WRONG Inside
Your body sends you messages all the time. Most of us ignore the majority of them. Infertility all its related symptoms are after all a desperate message from your body telling you something is wrong inside.

Infertility and insulin resistance/hormonal related disorders , are like an alarm signal warning you that your house (your body or reproductive system) is on fire. By ignoring those messages, your condition is bound to get worse. When your house is on fire, you cannot shut off the alarm, go to sleep and expect everything to return to normal.

By using drugs to shut your body's alarm system, or painful surgical procedures you are practically ignoring your body's messages and neglecting the root cause of your problem, thus making your condition worse in the long run.

The only way you can ever reverse your infertility is from within by listening to what your body is trying to tell you, work with it and become pregnant naturally.

Have just created a 13-paged Free Report Which Reveals How Any Woman With Any Gynecological Problem Ranging From Fibroid, Ovarian Cyst, Ceased Menstrual Cycle, and Many More Can Get CURED – No Surgery, No Oral Pill, No Drug, No Side Effect, and Become Pregnant NATURALLY Without Unnecessary Stress In Less Than 60 Days GUARANTEED!!! You may wish to lay your hand on it. Just send a black email to mydoeswell@gmail.com

Re: My Husband Now Calls Me Orobo - Mercy Johnson by chinnyonwu(m): 11:02am On Apr 18, 2013
Coldfeet: No be hin pikin u born so? Does he expect u to remain the same just after a few months of delivery? Anyway sha it sounds romantic to me the way he said it grin hit the gym girl!!! Nothing do you. Purity is Sooooo cute!**hugs** looks so much like her daddy.
Why r u so heartless?? Is the daddy cute?
Re: My Husband Now Calls Me Orobo - Mercy Johnson by heskay0: 11:08am On Apr 18, 2013
Coldfeet: No be hin pikin u born so? Does he expect u to remain the same just after a few months of delivery? Anyway sha it sounds romantic to me the way he said it grin hit the gym girl!!! Nothing do you. Purity is Sooooo cute!**hugs** looks so much like her daddy.

........Purity is Sooooo cute!**hugs** looks so much like her daddy.
Na only ha papa cute abie, u N̶̲̥̅̊ơ̴̴͡ see d mama 4 dere, abie d man don dey nta ur eye?

(1) (2) (Reply)

DJ Xclusive Female Fan Tattooed His Name On Her Laps (pics) / Eucharia Anunobi: Couples Can Enjoy Sex By Teaching Each Other What They Want / Agnes Masogange Denies Being Pregnant For Davido, Shares Photo With Her Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.