Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Important Question I Guess. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Important Question I Guess. (724 Views)

7 Things I Guess You Don’t Know About Facebook / Can I Guess Your Card Pin? / Html4, Html 5, Css - Important Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Important Question I Guess. by OmniPotens(m): 3:11pm On Apr 09, 2008
From all the threads I have read on the forum, there are so many that really needed not only online attention but offline attention as well. We finally end up talking about them online without the offline attention which is of vital importance. Can there be a way which webmasters can have someone or something that can go out maybe from the forum to voice out suggestions to the public about our interests here?
Re: Important Question I Guess. by uspry1(f): 3:30pm On Apr 09, 2008
There are several ways for webmasters can go out voicing suggestions to the public about their interests at below:

1.) join free or paid freelance website job sites, fill out profile explaining your interests, skills, and at least 4-8 portfolios that will attract potential clients to hire you on the spot.

2.) build your own site to offer to the public what you have the capability of marketing your web development service or proposal that will attract potential clients to hire you on the spot.

3.) establish your own webmaster mini-boot camp (small seminars) inviting all potential clients, who needs web designing service, listening what you have offer for them that will attract them to hire you on the spot.

4.) pass out your business stationery (letterhead, flyer, business card, brochure) to your potential clients that will attract them to hire you on the spot.

5.) go out hanging in the WiFi-support public area (airport, coffee shop, cybercafe, bookstore, small carry-out restaurant, hotel, and bread shop) with your laptop doing your small developing project that will potential client stop caught your attention interesting your work there.

6.) asking your families and friends to distribute your flyer, brochure, and business cards to target clients they might think need your service. that will attract potential clients to hire you on the spot.

7.) join webmaster club or association gathering weekly or monthly meeting that will attract potential clients to hire you on the spot.

There are many many opportunities you will find out there instead of sitting down waiting for next job opening!

(1) (Reply)

Suggest A Website That You Want To See Online / Can U Make Money On Internet / Need Help! Placing Ads On My Website A.s.a.p!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.