Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,738 members, 7,813,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Suggest A Website That You Want To See Online - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Suggest A Website That You Want To See Online (721 Views)

How Can I Make Money From My Website That Has High Traffic? / Website That Generates Money And Traffic On Autopilot For Sale / Suggest A Website That You Want To See Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suggest A Website That You Want To See Online by themac(f): 10:53am On Jul 11, 2008
here.i'm a webdesigner trying to build a portfolio and at the same,got opportunity for corporate sponsorship but can't seem to come up with ideas so i really need suggestions.a website that i'd like to see.what it should be about and address.

thanks
Re: Suggest A Website That You Want To See Online by pie1ect(m): 2:27am On Dec 10, 2008
I know. . .I know. It's an old post, but I just stumbled on it.

I think this could have been a great discussion if the poster hadn't gone all "corporate" on us.

Anyways, I would really like to see a proper Nigerian Blog Aggregator.

Sturvs is Ok, but it seems you have to post to the site and then link that to your website. It doesn't really pull content automatically (correct me if I'm wrong).

If that's really the case, then we really do need something better. Something like amatomu.com - the South African blog aggregator.

I would also like to see a Nigerian website with a great user interface (one which doesn't look too boxy or table-ly). Just a wish.
Re: Suggest A Website That You Want To See Online by yawatide(f): 5:04am On Dec 10, 2008
I would like to see a website for our country that is "with the flow" with respect to the latest web technologies and that also offers various online services.
Re: Suggest A Website That You Want To See Online by ebonyking: 12:17am On Nov 23, 2009
yawa-ti-de:

I would like to see a website for our country that is "with the flow" with respect to the latest web technologies and that also offers various online services.

would you mind explaining more,plz

(1) (Reply)

Hey My New Website Look / Lets Preview My Site Together / Learn Website Designing Now Before Its Too Late

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.