Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,881 members, 7,813,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On 2013 Time Magazine 100 Icon List - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On 2013 Time Magazine 100 Icon List (15723 Views)

Caption This Photo of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Dancing / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde's Outfit To AMAA 2015 In South Africa (photo) / Rihanna Tops Complex Magazine's 100 Hottest Women Right Now" List[photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On 2013 Time Magazine 100 Icon List by Chibuhealth(f): 9:16pm On Apr 18, 2013
Dadivakool: Congrats, more grease to your elbow.
wrong English..........more power to ur elbows.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On 2013 Time Magazine 100 Icon List by Excellent2010(f): 9:26pm On Apr 18, 2013
Y do sm pple hate their fellow human being 4 no reason,is it cos she's nt a divorcee lyk sm nollywood actress or cos she's a philantrophist dt sm pple hate her? She's a successful woman let celebrate her.Don't judge 4 u nt 2 b judged.Lets celebrate one of her own.Congrats omosexy,God wil cont 2 keep u,famil & ur career.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On 2013 Time Magazine 100 Icon List by Excellent2010(f): 9:28pm On Apr 18, 2013
Y do sm pple hate their fellow human being 4 no reason,is it cos she's nt a divorcee lyk sm nollywood actress or cos she's a philantrophist dt sm pple hate her? She's a successful woman let celebrate her.Don't judge 4 u nt 2 b judged.Lets celebrate one of her own.Congrats omosexy,God wil cont 2 keep u,family & ur career.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On 2013 Time Magazine 100 Icon List by mamagee3(f): 9:43pm On Apr 18, 2013
Congratulations
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On 2013 Time Magazine 100 Icon List by Crixina(f): 9:51pm On Apr 18, 2013
Virgin Finder: She's Yoruba.

I'm not surprised.

Being a successful family woman despite her fame will always stand her out among her peers/competitors.

I'm proud to be Yoruba.

why tribe no go follow?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On 2013 Time Magazine 100 Icon List by 1forall: 10:24pm On Apr 18, 2013
cheesy
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On 2013 Time Magazine 100 Icon List by Suresir: 10:31pm On Apr 18, 2013
Akiika: Congrats Omosexy, what an amazing woman. She's been consistent. Hard work pays. Deal with it y'all haters!
who is omosexy ?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On 2013 Time Magazine 100 Icon List by ylaa(f): 12:20am On Apr 19, 2013
most beautiful girl

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On 2013 Time Magazine 100 Icon List by ghostofsparta(m): 2:29am On Apr 19, 2013
0m0t0la, Toto Decay and all Nollyfools wh0res can svck Moby's Dicck for all I care, how does this news get me or any jobseeker a job, how does this info reduce the level of poorverties in terrorist playground called Naijeriya? How can this useless hype-job reduce criminality or provide security in ma LG? How should this irrelevant frontpage-making topic be discussed? We should be happy about her and other damned Nigerian celebrities who haven't made positive impact in their wretched lives muchless of seeing to the fatal wounds me and my bro sustained from slipping terribly over the rain-soaked horrible death-trap only insane people call a street/road -road neglected by the same agents of our useless govt. that will see her and the likes of her as one of those giving Nigeria grandeur) a How does this provide us money to buy petrol to power faulty Gen?

Nairaland admins will continue to post stuff like this on their front page not to generate traffic, but so that, pigs may fly.

angry angry

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On 2013 Time Magazine 100 Icon List by TeemahFashion(f): 7:29am On Apr 19, 2013
Congrat omosexy, the real "africa magic". Let haterz keep hating while in one position and you continue to excel. I tap from your achievements cos i know one day i'll also be anounced and celebrated. I celebrate with you jare, carry go na your time wink. The Lord is your strength.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On 2013 Time Magazine 100 Icon List by Naphye(f): 7:41am On Apr 19, 2013
Rossikk:

Ermm.....she is special, you DUMMY, because she is the first or second most popular actress in ALL of AFRICA and the Carribean, with countless millions of fans scattered across the GLOBE.

You do realise it is not only American and English famous personalities who are deservingly ''special''?
Haters will never stop blabbing, its ur job!
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On 2013 Time Magazine 100 Icon List by farochron(m): 7:55am On Apr 19, 2013
She's indeed the best I've seen. Congrats Omotola. Haters can go and hug transformer. They have been silenced by this award.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On 2013 Time Magazine 100 Icon List by ofalolaakinbowa(f): 9:48am On Apr 19, 2013
Am happy 4 her,congrat omosexy.meet ‎​​U̶̲̥̅̊ up there.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On 2013 Time Magazine 100 Icon List by amaju88: 9:58am On Apr 19, 2013
solomon111: Congrats!
Although,she will always be in genny's shadow.
the shadow petty nigerians like you created!!!your fav isn't someone else favourite u know?..omotola congrats

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On 2013 Time Magazine 100 Icon List by Orikinla(m): 11:44am On Apr 23, 2013
amaju88: the shadow petty nigerians like you created!!!your fav isn't someone else favourite u know?..omotola congrats

Omotola has never been and will never be in Genevieve's shadow.
She is a better, prettier and sexier actress than Genevieve 24/7.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rachel Bakam And Wale Ojo Hang Out In Abuja As They Play Lead Roles / BankyW - Entertainment Is More Fame Than Fortune / Nigeria Is Ready For A Female President – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.