Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Rachel Bakam And Wale Ojo Hang Out In Abuja As They Play Lead Roles - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rachel Bakam And Wale Ojo Hang Out In Abuja As They Play Lead Roles (15724 Views)

Rachel Bakam Dies Of Anaemia At 38 (Photos) / Here Is How Much Destiny Etiko Allegedly Gets Paid For Lead Roles In Movies / Cee-c, Khloe, Alex Call Out Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wale Over Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rachel Bakam And Wale Ojo Hang Out In Abuja As They Play Lead Roles by AlexReports(m): 5:35am On Feb 14, 2018
ACT‎RESS RACHEL BAKAM GIVES SENSATIONAL LA-BASED NIGERIAN ACTOR A SWEET TASTE OF ABUJA EVEN AS THEY PLAY LEAD IN AN INTERNATIONAL FILM

Starring in a highly classified film shot by American film-makers, Amb. Rachel Bakam aka Rachel the PIPER knows how to have fun even as she works. She doesn\'t do it alone. Find next her posts on instagram,  pictures and videos: 

Goodmooooooorning. How are you? Hope all is fantastic. 
Great pleasure to play lead alongside great sensational actor per excellence Wale Ojo
The cameras are still rolling #lifeofanactress \'

The Abuja media practitioner also visited locations in GOMBE state as she tour the region. According to her \' LET\'S APPRECIATE AND BUILD NIGERIA NIGERIANS ‎
BEAUTIFUL GOMBE- NIGERIA. Amazing people. Serene atmosphere. Great Environment. Lovely landscape\'

She further buttressed the beautiful nature of the region \' ‎ Nigeria is so vast gosh! So much potential in one Country We need to unite and harness. What the North has, the West doesn\'t. What the West has, the North doesn\'t, etc. We need to put our hearts, minds, might, spirits, etc together to build a better and Stronger Nigeria. I AM PROUD TO BE A NIGERIAN  #ProudNigerian \'‎

See the post here on instagram‎
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bei0E_zFU_H/?r=wa1

Amb. Rachal Bakam also had a blissful moment with veteran actor Wale Ojo in Abuja where she engaged in in series of activities including interviews and reception to celebrate the Chinese New Year festival. She posted it with the caption ‎
‎\' Fun between work  Ace Actor @Realwaleojo and myself dancing lol at the Chinese New Year celebration in Abuja\'
 ‎
The Trends and Rachel Boss said the Wale Ojo is likely to relocate to Abuja from Los Angeles‎

He may have to relocate from Los Angeles to Abuja for more projects and activities as both of them are born as Virgos. (Wale is born on the 9th of September and Rachel born on the 11th), she said \'you share similar hobbies and many other things lol #virgo #septemberborn\'‎

\'‎WHEN YOU ARE WITH THE PIPER @Rachelbakam, YOU ARE IN GREAT HANDS Actor Wale Ojo @realwaleojo gets special treats courtesy Rachel the PIPER and Beauty Secrets Skin Care Salon and Spa as an interlude between our tedious shoots on a highly classified international film
Sometimes, all your body, mind & spirit need is some TLC!!! Thank you Beauty Secrets Skin Care Salon and Spa @beautysecrets for the treat. ‎This heaven on Earth is located in Abuja owned by an amazing Lady @deborahomale Deborah Emmanuel Omale\' according Amb. Rachel Bakam while applauding the facilities of Beauty Secret Skin Care Salon and Spa. ‎

In Wale\'s words \'Thank You Rachel the PIPER @Rachelbakam for arranging this special treat for me. YOU ARE THE BEST!!! THANK YOU BEAUTY SECRETS SKIN CARE SALON AND SPA. I FEEL SO GOOD\'

Watch Video Clips below: 

‎Wale Ojo Dazzles With Rachel Bakam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9GJWG-jvYw‎‎

Rachal Bakam Interviews Wale Ojo‎

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaYLG2fxT8g
http://www.alexreports.info/2018/02/actress-rachel-bakam-gives-sensational_13.html?m=0

Re: Rachel Bakam And Wale Ojo Hang Out In Abuja As They Play Lead Roles by AlexReports(m): 5:37am On Feb 14, 2018
@alexreports

Re: Rachel Bakam And Wale Ojo Hang Out In Abuja As They Play Lead Roles by AlexReports(m): 5:40am On Feb 14, 2018
More.

Re: Rachel Bakam And Wale Ojo Hang Out In Abuja As They Play Lead Roles by AlexReports(m): 5:43am On Feb 14, 2018
Continue

Re: Rachel Bakam And Wale Ojo Hang Out In Abuja As They Play Lead Roles by hacmond(m): 5:44am On Feb 14, 2018
Is she an actress?
Dis babe resemble my ex wey run away coz of my cucumber.
Re: Rachel Bakam And Wale Ojo Hang Out In Abuja As They Play Lead Roles by Nobody: 5:59am On Feb 14, 2018
Photo thread....... Kool people
Re: Rachel Bakam And Wale Ojo Hang Out In Abuja As They Play Lead Roles by Odunsco01(m): 6:03am On Feb 14, 2018
I used to think a female who act a role in a movie Is called "an actress"

but now everybody is referred to as actress/actor

they look good though!

3 Likes

Re: Rachel Bakam And Wale Ojo Hang Out In Abuja As They Play Lead Roles by nerodenero: 6:11am On Feb 14, 2018
Dude looks like the older version of Reno Omokri grin

11 Likes

Re: Rachel Bakam And Wale Ojo Hang Out In Abuja As They Play Lead Roles by itspzpics(m): 7:43am On Feb 14, 2018
Great
Re: Rachel Bakam And Wale Ojo Hang Out In Abuja As They Play Lead Roles by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 14, 2018
Oga op you wan kee us wit pinshures? Take am easy, we believe de news...

Re: Rachel Bakam And Wale Ojo Hang Out In Abuja As They Play Lead Roles by AjalaJ(m): 3:33pm On Feb 14, 2018
Is that VAL enjoyment?

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller/Skrill: ItuGlobal
Re: Rachel Bakam And Wale Ojo Hang Out In Abuja As They Play Lead Roles by fpeter(f): 3:36pm On Feb 14, 2018
Which kind post be this one again
Re: Rachel Bakam And Wale Ojo Hang Out In Abuja As They Play Lead Roles by LLSAINT(m): 3:45pm On Feb 14, 2018
tis like this OP is the PA of Piper.....
Re: Rachel Bakam And Wale Ojo Hang Out In Abuja As They Play Lead Roles by BCISLTD: 4:37pm On Feb 14, 2018
I hope there is Happy ending cool
Re: Rachel Bakam And Wale Ojo Hang Out In Abuja As They Play Lead Roles by delishpot: 4:38pm On Feb 14, 2018
Almost mistook him for minister of women vagina aka Reno O. The one who fights for vaginas that he has no claim over. The general inspector.
The one and only man whose sole purpose is to keep the vagina tight as possible.
Re: Rachel Bakam And Wale Ojo Hang Out In Abuja As They Play Lead Roles by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 14, 2018
I even think say na the star wars guy sef angry
Re: Rachel Bakam And Wale Ojo Hang Out In Abuja As They Play Lead Roles by eTECTIVe(m): 4:56pm On Feb 14, 2018
Who is dis one and How in d world is dis news and even on FP?? Trending na by force these days
Re: Rachel Bakam And Wale Ojo Hang Out In Abuja As They Play Lead Roles by mommaJ(f): 4:56pm On Feb 14, 2018
GOOD DAY NAIRALANDERS.I M STILL HERE...DONT GIVE UP ON ME YET. https://www.nairaland.com/4312232/husbanda-good-man-help#64524181
Re: Rachel Bakam And Wale Ojo Hang Out In Abuja As They Play Lead Roles by promizbob(m): 9:28pm On Feb 14, 2018
Odunsco01:
I used to think a female who act a role in a movie Is called "an actress"

but now everybody is referred to as actress/actor

they look good though!

Ehn even sex was for gender but now it is f...k
so?
Re: Rachel Bakam And Wale Ojo Hang Out In Abuja As They Play Lead Roles by Gentle034(m): 9:54pm On Feb 14, 2018
Imagine say I forgot what I wanted to type? Mtis, this white people fit no get visa, make dem check.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Ready For A Female President – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde / BankyW - Entertainment Is More Fame Than Fortune / Lady With The Biggest B0*0bs In Nigeria Releases New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.