Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,982 members, 7,866,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:03 PM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (336550 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by OHaddy(f): 6:46am On Aug 15, 2014
This is my first time of posting on this thread. I e-mailed u sometimes ago abt d dreams was having, i ve gone 4 deliverance last year at mfm, bt i sometimes stil ve dis dreams. And am going tru financial difficulty. Plz i wud like to ve pastor vic's no. May d almighty God continue to be your strong tower ijn. Tanks
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 7:35am On Aug 15, 2014
@ohaddy, you are welcome to this thread in the name of God. Here is the number 08153309479
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by OHaddy(f): 8:00am On Aug 15, 2014
enm: @ohaddy, you are welcome to this thread in the name of God. Here is the number 08153309479
tanx
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 1:03pm On Aug 15, 2014
Hummm, what a lovely friends, brothers and sisters I have online.

May the good Lord, bless you all for the warm congratulatory message sent to me and my family, The good Good God that did ours will surly attend to those on the waiting list.

Who dash me sperm how much more child, but look at me and my wife, and those that thought we were not going to make it, huuuuuum.

God of Elijah, answer your name in other people's life the way you answered in my life and let the devil be put to shame.

@ Godsent, pls read some, answer some and ignore some. Your testimony on this thread was what gave me my own today, May God bless you for a work well done.

I just mailed you pls reply me.

OHaddy: This is my first time of posting on this thread. I e-mailed u sometimes ago abt d dreams was having, i ve gone 4 deliverance last year at mfm, bt i sometimes stil ve dis dreams. And am going tru financial difficulty. Plz i wud like to ve pastor vic's no. May d almighty God continue to be your strong tower ijn. Tanks

That is his number given to you by Enm, God will see you true in Jesus Name

2 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Wumee: 8:56am On Aug 16, 2014
@Godsent,May God almighty bless u for bringing pples dreams to reality,you are a wonderful woman,more grace and strenght in Jesus name.@sotum,baba aburo,thanks be to the almighty.May His banner be over ur LO and DW,congratulations.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 19, 2014
Now that I have come to this thread that is when everyone is quiet. No problem.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 3:47pm On Aug 19, 2014
Icherishu: Now that I have come to this thread that is when everyone is quiet. No problem.

@Icherishu, pls be calm God is working out something in our lives, someone is coming out with greatrr testimony in the Mighty name of God.

@all new members, I welcome you to all round fruitfulness, anytime you post your complain just be assured that your name has been taking for more serious prayer, God knows your name He will answer you faster than you ever expected, just walk\work in His ways, is unfortunate that many has gone back to Egypt because, they felt God is too slow, some is due to their husband's character, pls, do not keep allowing situations to detect your directions In this race, the sister with one fallopian tube, God is attending to your case, This my ninety-one days will bring,result in our lives in the Mighty name of God.Just be concious of sin.

@Pregnant mumies, your testimonies are stable in the Mighty name of God!
@all women pray against unfriendly friend. Battery low.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Bolanlevivian: 4:03pm On Aug 19, 2014
God bless you Mama Godssent for the work. God bless you.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 19, 2014
Godssent:

@Icherishu, pls be calm God is working out something in our lives, someone is coming out with greatrr testimony in the Mighty name of God.

@all new members, I welcome you to all round fruitfulness, anytime you post your complain just be assured that your name has been taking for more serious prayer, God knows your name He will answer you faster than you ever expected, just walk\work in His ways, is unfortunate that many has gone back to Egypt because, they felt God is too slow, some is due to their husband's character, pls, do not keep allowing situations to detect your directions In this race, the sister with one fallopian tube, God is attending to your case, This my ninety-one days will bring,result in our lives in the Mighty name of God.Just be concious of sin.

@Pregnant mumies, your testimonies are stable in the Mighty name of God!
@all women pray against unfriendly friend. Battery low.
I must say you came in when I was afraid you have abandoned the thread. Please pray for me dearie. I know God will do something new in our lives.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Adorablemom: 8:59pm On Aug 19, 2014
goodday room, congrats to everyone, becos God has unique gift for all of us. Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Chi16(f): 10:21pm On Aug 19, 2014
Hi everyone, hop we ar fine? @mama Gods'sent...I hail u. Weldone ma.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 20, 2014
The vision is yet for an appointed time,though it tarries WAIT FOR IT,for it shall not tarry.at the appointed time it shall speak forth.

Has the lord told you, you are having that child,that job,that breakthrough,and yet there is no trace of it coming to pass? He is asking you this morning to wait for it.at the appointed time it shall spring forth. No matter the waiting,no matter the delay remember chidera odesigo. Dont give up now that ur bundle of joy is by ur door.

Last sunday i cried(something i have long stopped doing) só bitterly that i couldnt hold myself. In the middle of those tears,i asked God will i ever have a child in this life.? He gave me the answers in Habakkuk 2 v 3.

Tommorow is my wedding anniversary and also my
Birthday. Pls join me thank God for granting me the oppourtunity to withness yet another year in my marriage.

Shalom

2 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Chi16(f): 12:56pm On Aug 20, 2014
@manoda...HWA and HbD in advanceM God sha release His blessing upon u and dh as u mark ur day tomorow in Jesus name amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Rute(f): 1:20pm On Aug 20, 2014
@manoda hwa and happy birthday to u God will surely bless you with more than u expect focus on him
@ all how are u good people it is our time to laugh like Sarah.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by meemeee: 1:58pm On Aug 20, 2014
@manoda, thank you so much, congrats on your Wedding anniversary and happy birthday.You are alive therefore God's gift will surely come to you in Jesus Name.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by biggee01: 9:13am On Aug 21, 2014
Good morning my fellow conquerors. Hope u all are having a blessed week.
@sotum, congratulations!!!! I thank God for ur family. Your child will be a blessing to your home, family & her Generation.
@manoda, happy Birthday and Happy wedding anniversary to you too. The Lord will perfect what he had begun in your life in Jesus name. Amen!
Stop crying my dear. One thing I know is that if God has said it, he must surely do it.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 21, 2014
@Goldenbaby I can see you. Good to have you back. Please come and share the testimony.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by humilitatem(f): 9:49am On Aug 22, 2014
Good morning glorious and wonderful conquerors!!!!!!!!!!! @sotum2 Amen!!!!!!! And congratulations again. I just wish all the newbies will read the sequence of your testimonies. It is a lesson for all to remain steadfast in faith and be prayerful. @manoda ,Happy birthday and Happy wedding anniversary. May God perfect all that concerns you in Jesus name. Welcome to all the newbies in the house. @ all, please I noticed some people write "ijn" on their posts.Please let's desist from it,learn to write in full.Our God is too big. I pray that God's favour will locate each and everyone of us in Jesus name, Amen.

2 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 1:17am On Aug 23, 2014
Hello conqueror, will like to share a message I learnt yesterday in one of prophet Kent Simpson newsletter that I subscribed to.

This is to encourage us to stay strongly connected to God The Father, and it goes like this " When you have prayed to our Father and you know that you know in your "knower" that He has heard you, things begin to change.

After God delivers you from the place
you were trying to leave He will close the
door and you will find yourself waiting
for the new door to open. We call this place the "Hallway" and it sometimes is dark and scary in this spiritual hallway; you may want to bail, jump ship or abandon God's plan.

When you are in the "hallway" you should
not make any major decisions. You must
wait until you see the light coming through the door that stands open for you, move toward the light and trust God. If you will allow God to lead you then you will find out who you are in Him.
The hour has definitely come; we are going to see major changes. God has a plan and He is getting us ready for something big"

4 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by locuu40: 4:14pm On Aug 28, 2014
dis is my favorite tread ever, come o dis tread if u like hid in d last page, i will nt stop cheking
and reading tru, knowingdis tread brought d highest bretru in my life.
weldone and good wishes to all members.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Rexyl(m): 7:09am On Aug 29, 2014
@ all coworkers with God here or may I say God‘s reps. I am presently on a prayer point, help me pray to God who answers the prayer of the righteous to answer the prayer point. it has to do with believing in God on a very difficult task that ordinarily could be humanly impossible, putting the time and limited resources into consideration.

I want to share the testimony if materialized
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 12:14pm On Aug 29, 2014
God who is like unto thee? You are the Holy one of Isreal, The Rose of Sharon, The Lilly of the Valley, The Remover of all stain, The Remover of all shame, The Parent of the orphans.
I worship you this hour cos you are more than able to grant all our heart desires if only we will believe and walk/work in your ways and forbid sins of all kind.

Good morning to all the Medical doctors viewing this thread, I thank you all for viewing, and I admire your choosing to become a medical doctor, some of you gyn and others.

I welcome all new members to all round fruitfulness in the Mighty name of God.

HERE IS A TOPIC THAT NORMALLY COME INTO MY MIND EVERYDAY, AND MY SPIRIT DIRECTS ME TO POST IT COS SOMEONE A MEDICAL DOCTOR IS GOING TO BENEFIT FROM THIS POST TO SAVE THE FUTURE OF HIS FAMILY.

Please if you are a gyn try as much as possible to be careful the way you treat ttc women, some ttc women will walk into a doctor's office looking for help, the doctor will not ask them to run a a medical test instead after hearing their story of how long they have been ttcing, the doctor will immediately write plenty of drug and direct them to their drug store either inside the hospital or outside the hospital and they do it in a way that the woman will have no option than to succumb to paying for those drugs prescribed and before you know it the bill will be running into thousands of naira, and that bill is not part of the bill for the test. Then she goes for the test when the test comes out, then another bill again. The worse of it all, is that some of these women are unemployed they solely rely on their husband for money, and by the time she keep bringing uneccessary fat bills to the husband, hatred comes in and this could scatter the marriage. It gets worse when a ttc woman or man quit marriage especially when the couple is of a ripe age, that you can no longer catwalk to attract any one into marrying you. Now who scattered this beautiful marriage? is it barreneness or the I must make it Doctor? answer this question.

Doctors please do it right when it comes to ttc issue cos a ttcier spends much than a couple with children but people do not know this even relatives feels a ttcier has much money cos there is no child yet, never! ttciers spends more, cos any movement they make to get solution cost money and huge amount fa!

if you are a doctor and you are seeing ttciers as ATM (Authomatic Thiefing Mashing) pls stop it cos if you think you have gotten your own children and you now do it wrongly with others by seeing people's problem as business, "Remember your extended family cos what goes around comes around. be free from future bondage as you read and digest this revelation in the Mighty name of God.

@Isherishu, welldone my sister, The revelation three days ago says you need to go into self employed business, surely you will get a job but while working you need to go into your own business, A letter headed paper with the name Isherish you was given to me to give to a fair complexioned lady called Isherishu I met her clearing a very green vegetation and pass the letter head paper that bears her name to her she took it in excitement and we both look up at the same time and I saw a house fully built with a write up at the top of the corridor Isherishu was boldly written on the top of that building and she left where we were standing and walk into the building with happiness written all over her face. and I woke up and a voice said that is Icherishu, she is walking into her multiple blessing soon but tell her not to neglect self employed business cos the Lord will prosper the work of her hands beyond her expectation. As I was sent so send you I and it is done in the Mighty name of Jesus.

Rexyl: @ all coworkers with God here or may I say God‘s reps. I am presently on a prayer point, help me pray to God who answers the prayer of the righteous to answer the prayer point. it has to do with believing in God on a very difficult task that ordinarily could be humanly impossible, putting the time and limited resources into consideration.
I want to share the testimony if materialized

@Rexy, hmm God does all the impossible but many people do not know this, cos sin has given satan power to blindfold and torment, But you know what now I want you to hold on to God with all your heart start renouncing your past right now, then talk less, be concsious of sin when you are tempted, the best time to say yes and maintain yes in the things of God, is a time like this, if all is well and you say God I love you, Satan will come and knock to know if you really love God, but Satan thinks twice before going to people that say God I looooooooove you even in trial. Hold on to God tighly dnt burn any candle or red and black sacrifice so that it will not knock down your testimony.
"you are the next testifier in Jesus name. you are in my prayers cos I love people that look unto God for solution. I was in the otherside before so "I know wetin dey" DON'T GO THERE!!!!

@All my single brothers and sisters, you are in my prayers this year is our year of marriage ceremonies in Jesus name. there are some of our sisters that need to relocate and some need to be visiting relatives in another town the environment you are living is part of what is causing this delay, you are not noticed at all, pls I do not want to mention name cos I have not seen any name in this case. but still praying to see the name of who is concerned.

enm, may God give you the best.

@all, ttciers please mind where you go to and what you drink, it is not everything you drink.

@some of my sisters with bulky stomach, pls look for purgatives that sooths your body and purge your system every three months the very day your period stop.
then stop eating hard swallows, moreso, there are some blood tonic that helps fibroid to become bigger, I cannot mention them here but the best blood tonic or multivitamin I have ever used is supradyn, the one in bottle, it does not aid the growth of fibroid.

There is this cheap multivitamin capsule that I normally take to keep my body energized and have enough blood in my body upon the long constant fasting its name is Haemaron is it sold for N100, it is 30 capsules in a pack, I normally take one may be trice in a week in the night after breaking the fasting this multivitamin cheap capsule is cheap but I feel stronger everyday upon the constant fasting and it does not aid fibroid to grow like some other ones I will not want to mention here.

pls.you can check it if is good for you instead of drinking those syrup blood med that aids fibroid to grow and forms blood clots.

@All pregnant mamas, pls do not drink any med without doctors advice, you all are in my daily prayers no evil shall come near thee in Jesus name.

mummies and daddies in this all round BFP race be rest asured that we will all win this race what we are passing through is not a parmernenmt case is a phase that will soon pass and all glory will be to God alone cos He is our problem solver.

@uteh, Jecu, putu4, samplet, G4smokie, this your name eh, but the revelation said you do not smoke I should keep praying for you, but how come you bear smokie heeheeehee it is well
ok, what is happening is just a passing phase hold on to Him in sincererity as if you are a helpless baby ok.

@visitor30, how is your training I hope God is seeign you through gradually? yes He is able.
@ll other members that I cannot mention may God see you all trough concerning your desires amen.

email: joyfavour07@gmail.com.

BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY IN EVERY AREAS OF YOUR LIVES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF GOD!!!.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Rexyl(m): 1:48pm On Aug 29, 2014
@ Godssent, God bless for painstakingly reading thru and stating ways to tackle various challenges of people who realize the needs for divine intervention, people walking in the way of God and believing in him for supernatural miracles.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 29, 2014
Godssent: God who is like unto thee? You are the Holy one of Isreal, The Rose of Sharon, The Lilly of the Valley, The Remover of all stain, The Remover of all shame, The Parent of the orphans.
I worship you this hour cos you are more than able to grant all our heart desires if only we will believe and walk/work in your ways and forbid sins of all kind.

@Isherishu, welldone my sister, The revelation three days ago says you need to go into self employed business, surely you will get a job but while working you need to go into your own business, A letter headed paper with the name Isherish you was given to me to give to a fair complexioned lady called Isherishu I met her clearing a very green vegetation and pass the letter head paper that bears her name to her she took it in excitement and we both look up at the same time and I saw a house fully built with a write up at the top of the corridor Isherishu was boldly written on the top of that building and she left where we were standing and walk into the building with happiness written all over her face. and I woke up and a voice said that is Icherishu, she is walking into her multiple blessing soon but tell her not to neglect self employed business cos the Lord
email: joyfavour07@gmail.com.

BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY IN EVERY AREAS OF YOUR LIVES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF GOD!!!.

Thank you ma and may God continue to keep you for this good work. I am seriously considering self employment. But I want God to show me the direction to go. Thank you so much.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by myboy2010(m): 7:32am On Aug 30, 2014
good thread......I need divine assistance
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 3:06pm On Aug 31, 2014
happy Sunday conquerors I hope we serve God in various churches today
myboy2010: good thread......I need divine assistance
ur divine assistance arrived immediately you posted
in this conqueror's thread. Congratulation my brother.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Adorablemom: 10:04pm On Aug 31, 2014
God sent may God bless u n ur family, u tryin very well
please pray for my family, almost 2 yrs of marriage no child, pls remember us in ur prayers, tanx n God bless
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by samplet(f): 1:08pm On Sep 01, 2014
Godssent thanks for asking after me, am always busy de days with my business
I hardly 've time to visit d internet i thank God for d mighty works he is doing in my family
and business. happy new month all & welcome to all d newbies.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Jamo90: 1:21pm On Sep 03, 2014
Hello everyone.
It's been a while. I have missed a lot. Hello madam God's sent. It is well
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 10:08am On Sep 04, 2014
Hello conquerors am new in this forum, I appreciate what God is doing here, I believe my own testimony shall soon be announced here.
Mama God's Sent God bless you for the good works.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by eve22: 11:32am On Sep 05, 2014
good morning conquerors where is everyone
welcome to all new bies conquerors here u just steped into unlimited breaktru have a warmt welcome to conquerors house, @God sent i emailed u since tuesday reply meo thanks and be blessed for ur great works in d life of strangers like me i am broken and reconstructed by ur sincere life changing advice thanks amillion.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 2:48pm On Sep 06, 2014
happy weekend house, may our Lord Jesus Christ give you your own bundle of joy
am findindg it hard to come online bt I have n't forgoten the conquerors in prayers

@God's sent thanks for d maternity care infor that yu sent I appreciate it realy helps reduce stress.

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (197) (Reply)

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.