Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,200 members, 7,845,961 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (335087 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Bolanlevivian: 7:53pm On Oct 22, 2014
Hello Everyone. Just checking on everyone, hope we are all doing fine?May God perfect all that concerns us and grant everyone his or her heart desires in Jesus name.Amen.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by menes: 5:25pm On Oct 23, 2014
today's program was awsome I dnt know where to begin gist today program is wonder wonder.
I thank God I was able to make it to cct today I wld have mis alot.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 6:54pm On Oct 23, 2014
@menes u r right ,CCt 2day was wonderful many wonders took place 2day .God himself came down and I was vry happy because my frd started her deli vance 2day and I pray by sat God shd visit d other of us waiting on him
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 8:45pm On Oct 23, 2014
waooh, i told u, u wil surely testify in Jesus name
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Barywhyte(m): 9:35pm On Oct 23, 2014
Absolutely true! Infact I wonder what d deliverance day would look like. I saw a great sign today; one that point straight to me. I didnt have enough transport money back to Ogba. I didnt tell anyone about this and no one knw how much i had in my pocket. a woman just walked up to me and said: do you have tf back to ur place? and d rest is history. so hapy i made it
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 12:50am On Oct 24, 2014
@sotum2 Amen, @barrywhite God is 2 faithful and g8t .

My Night Thought:

"When you can't find the Zeal, Passion and Excitement to continue and you are living without expectations, just maybe,you are beginning to GIVE UP".
Goodnight({}) .
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Barywhyte(m): 6:35am On Oct 24, 2014
Yes he is @blessedbead
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by samplet(f): 11:20am On Oct 24, 2014
good morning conquerors. I dnt kno where to start dis tory from in short am nt good in writting wat I witnessed
kudos to one of d old memeber @freechild07. she is good in narating frm begining to d end of what happens in cct
I mised her. she can writeeeeeeeeeeeeeee haaa
dia are some mighty work of God
dat makes me to wonder abt how God works, all the wonders
that happened in cct yesterday put me to byforce sleep as soon as I got home
I don't know how to start cos wonders of God was three much yestday.

all I have to say is thank u God & God should bless the MOG and more anointing in his life
& ministry,

i thank God d way he is using servvant Vic to help d needy,
I saw when he handed a bank cheque to a woman yesterday
I heard the woman & her daughter was detained in the hospital cuz she
could not pay the hospital bill after an surgery
was performed on her daughter
fortunately for her Servant vic visited d hospital for healing & evangelism purpose
& met d helpless woman dis our God is a graet provider. God used d M.O.G to settle d woman yesterday
if u see d way the woman collected d cheque and was
smilling & rushing home after receiving d cheque eeeeh
u will know that poverty is a curse I dnt think she remember to say thank you to God
I was just sitting dia looking at d woman I tank God for her o is nt easy to stay in
d hospital after one has recovered
I once had dat experience nt a good one.
@barywhite & others dat went did u see how God put confusion among d kingdoms of darkness yestday
sotay kingdoms of darkness were fighting anoda kingdom of daknes the two ladies from d same parents
will never forget yestday's date dat God delivered dem,
did u see how de revelation abt her name came up
did u see how she unconscously renouce dat name
& fire came upon d demon dat was gaining ground in her life cos of her name?
d demons started shouting fire and began to restore her stolen blessing, glory
prosperity favor & everthing dat was stolen from her heem wonderful
what happened yessterday was truely revelation & solution
it was yesterday I knew dat there is politics even in satanic world.
God is too much.
tomorrow is d day for everyone dat will attend including me & my family to be free forever ijn.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Barywhyte(m): 2:22pm On Oct 24, 2014
@samplet dats true I mean ur naration. I saw the woman as she collect d cheque pluz #1000 i guess for transport.

As for those demons, they were all routed yesterday. It was powerful. They obeyed every single command of the pastor: amazing. I never witnessed that kind of scenario.

Tomorow is the day for final onslaught on these idiotic spirit beings that have held down many people for years.

Remember the lady whose grandmother dedicated to marine powers since she was born with the attendant consequence that she will never b allowed to marry.

With Christ in us, victory is sure
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by samplet(f): 5:27pm On Oct 24, 2014
Barywhyte:
Absolutely true! Infact I wonder what d deliverance day would look like. I saw a great sign today; one that point straight to me. I didnt have enough transport money back to Ogba. I didnt tell anyone about this and no one knw how much i had in my pocket. a woman just walked up to me and said: do you have tf back to ur place? and d rest is history. so hapy i made it
@barrywhite I forgot to congratulate u on d above post cos
I was trying to post abt everything dat happened yestday,
I cld nt post all bt atleast I tried am nt used to llong post.
ur post above shows dat God knows our problem even when
we dnt say it out & he can send an angel inform of human bein
to provide for us in time of need may he continue to open ur
financial & oder doors in ur life.
d way our business change frm frustration to financial success after our deliverance is a surprise
dia is Godoooooo ture true incase someone is still doubting if God exist.

Barywhyte:
@samplet dats true I mean ur naration. I saw the woman as she collect d cheque pluz #1000 i guess for transport.
As for those demons, they were all routed yesterday. It was powerful. They obeyed every single command of the pastor: amazing. I never witnessed that kind of scenario.
Tomorow is the day for final onslaught on these idiotic spirit beings that have held down many people for years.
Remember the lady whose grandmother dedicated to marine powers since she was born with the attendant consequence that she will never b allowed to marry.
With Christ in us, victory is sure

are u talking abt d above alone? dint u hear when d demon said they are d one dat
are making all her suitors t be As genotype, cuz dey knew she herself is As gynotype.
& no As can marry As
as if dat was nt enough they gave her hiv trough eating in d dream & bf she say john kenedy
she tested hiv positive awwww
it ws yestday i knew dat demons can make someone to contract hiv & oder diseases tru dream
her own was contracted by eating in d dream is nt as if she was Promiscuous aww poor girl
I 'ave bn praying abt any evil alter dedication in my life cuz we
dnt know wat our parents might 'ave done to us when we were babies.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by jonnyp(m): 7:12pm On Oct 24, 2014
Pls all which program is available tomorrow...
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 7:56pm On Oct 24, 2014
jonnyp:
Pls all which program is available tomorrow...

deliverance n healing, by 12noon
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by jayedu108: 8:25pm On Oct 24, 2014
sotum2:

deliverance n healing, by 12noon
I called pastor vic afta explaining my situation he said I should come tomorrow wit a bottle of anointing oil by 12pm he sent the direction to me via text message I pray I receive ma miracle tomorrow because were I am is nt were I am suppose to be imagine I graduate since 2008 notin to show or tangile job,jst struglling from hand to mouth.most of my mates we finish are married and doing well,I also travel out came bck wit notin because of frustration I belive my time has come for God to lift me and broke d chains of poverty in ma life and family.pastor vic also said when I get they I should request for a tag fr the usher and also inform them that am a newcomer invited by him.I pray I come back to testify like orders because poverty has shown me is true self but tomorrow marks the end of such yoke in my life and family.plese hw much is tfare fr oshodi to sango?
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 9:28pm On Oct 24, 2014
@jayedu108 u will receive ur healing and deliverance by d grace of God ,is God dat do d deliverance and not man .jus believe and walk towards it and be in fasting mood d good God will be dere waiting for us all because he is not a wicked God
. @barrywhite the first girl dat demon manifested in it was her first tym of coming ,I was d one who brought her e cct and God open her case file ,God is not wicked .
G8t conquers I saw wat I hav never seen b4 yesterday ,may God continue 2 bless and use servant vic in reaching out 2 people must especially people dat r jus dere not knwing dey hav battles 2 fight
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 9:34pm On Oct 24, 2014
My Night Thought:

"It messes up your FUTURE, buries your plan, short-circuits your agenda and sneers at your Vision. Its called PROCRASTINATION".

Goodnight({}) .

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by jayedu108: 9:56pm On Oct 24, 2014
blessedbeads:
My Night Thought:

"It messes up your FUTURE, buries your plan, short-circuits your agenda and sneers at your Vision. Its called PROCRASTINATION".

Goodnight({}) .
Hw much does it cost from oshodi to sango in terms of tfare?
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Barywhyte(m): 10:32pm On Oct 24, 2014
@jayedu108 with #200 or less. directly under the bridge just walk a litu down in ur left hand direction or just ask around about Ijoko road. Plz dont take bike or bus. d distance is just about 1km from the bridge. I finish in 2008 too, did diferent kinds of job, couple of IT experiences and certifications here and there all amounting to nothin. Servant Vic told me point blank on Thur that I should be dinning with presidents and powerful people but powers of grave stopped me. But I tell u those evil powers are gone. God has destroyed them and i have a new begining. So shall it be for you too @jayedu108

@blessedbead I was thr when servant vic was addressin both of you. i know u. Godbless u for bringin her.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Barywhyte(m): 10:42pm On Oct 24, 2014
@samplet thnks for that dear. infact you have a sharp memory. God is not wicked i belive that.

May God further open his doors of mercy and total deliverance to us tomorow as he unleash his wrath upon evil spirits that have held us down for long. Amen

lets be in his mood from tonight
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 2:39am On Oct 25, 2014
Since yesterday I just dey smile like say tomorrow no dey reading everyone post. Am so happy. Baba God I thank you.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 8:54am On Oct 25, 2014
enm:
Since yesterday I just dey smile like say tomorrow no dey reading everyone post. Am so happy. Baba God I thank you.

same way i feel, may the God that answered our own case answer everyone going for todays deliverance including my cousin who said he must be the first person to get there before 11am since he stays at iyanukpaja. God of Elijah, u have never disapointed before. Pls let testimony flow in this thread in Jesus name.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 9:19am On Oct 25, 2014
@jaye108 it will cost u 100 or 150 frm oshodi to sango ,tak dat big long white bus and whn u r going back d same ,it is 150...so u budget lik 300 naria or 500
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 9:24am On Oct 25, 2014
@barrywhite u r right ,I saw u also
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 3:10am On Oct 26, 2014
Good mrn g8t conquers hop u all had a wonderful 9th,may 2day be a g8t and wonderful tym 4 us
.@enm hop u were@CCT yesterday and @barrywhite how was service yesterday
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by janutra: 6:58am On Oct 26, 2014
morning everyone, wow wow the deliverance service @ CCT yesterday was g8t hey wonders happened yesterday let me go to church and come back first.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 10:59am On Oct 26, 2014
blessedbeads:
Good mrn g8t conquers hop u all had a wonderful 9th,may 2day be a g8t and wonderful tym 4 us
.@enm hop u were@CCT yesterday and @barrywhite how was service yesterday

Nope but am dying to read different version of gist of what happened
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 11:00am On Oct 26, 2014
janutra:
morning everyone, wow wow the deliverance service @ CCT yesterday was g8t hey wonders happened yesterday let me go to church and come back first.

I dey wait oh
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by menes: 2:09pm On Oct 26, 2014
I keyed & am still keying into d testimony of d couple that came to testify last Thursday about their bouncing baby boy, d baby was very cute, fine boy oooh am vry happy for them God is great.

@janutra my eyes are wide open to read about yesterday's deliverance program. I cld not go cos of d heavy rain that fell.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 10:24pm On Oct 26, 2014
@blesesbeads, u could not make it?

@janutra, i have been waiting to hear the ful gist frm u as promised in the morning, since u were at the deliverance ground, because my cousin said it was a very powerful session that it was power pass power and God worked miraculously in that service. He said there is a woman who a demon manifested from and said she visited a native dr and she was given things to eat not knowing that it was spiritual rat that,they invoked inside her, also there was still a case of a sister that,powers frm her mothers house who dont want her to mary afflicted her wit hiv, he said she vomited some witish substances which he said the demons said was the hiv and he said they said she can now marry, that the tabernacle is too hot for them. etc, let me stop here so i wil not say what i did not know , pls help us wit the ful gist......Goodnight all
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by janutra: 11:06am On Oct 27, 2014
is nt easy to narrate d mighty work & power of God,
I want 2 appreciate all d members dat use to post and narrate in long page about everyting dat used to hapen in CCT deliverance ministry l av bn login in & out since yesterday bt am alergic to long story. let me pt it in numbers.
1- halleluyah praise d Lord. I saw a lady dat was HIV infected bt, during deliverance session d demon dat gave her hiv tru food in her dream manifested & she vomitted white stuff while d demon manifested and said dat she d white stuff she vomitted was d hiv and other evil substances they put inside her body. then d demon shouted dat she is free from hiv.
all her stolen glories including marrital destiny were restored i saw her taking them back while d evil forces were giving it to her she was shouting bt using her hands t demonstrate as she was packing and collecting her blessing cos fire of God was much on them. so Hiv gone forever and ever in Jesus name. Grab ur pop corn for number 2.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by janutra: 11:37am On Oct 27, 2014
2- praise d Lord halleluyah. I witnessed d deliverance of a woman dat was impregnated when she was 17 years old, by a man dat denied d pregnancy her parents advice her nt to abort d pregnancy, so on d day she deliverer d baby inside d labour room under d labour pain she was going tru she place curse on d man dat impregnated & abandoned her. She cursed dat, the man will never have children of his own, she said dat no pastor, imam, alfa, bishop. Even witch doctor can break dat curse dat she placed on dat man when she was under labour pain. d child was on d deliverance sesson she was shedding tears, she shuld be between age 15 or 17. d man in question has bn married for years but no child cos of d curse she cursed her. bt all Thanks b to God for bringing d woman to CCt where D Man of God told her to revers & renounce d curse and forgive d man so dat her deliverance will be perfected & d man in question can have children & she did immediately. still grab ur pop corn.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 11:55am On Oct 27, 2014
@sotum2 I was dere@janutra d girl is now 17,she said she was impregnated 17 year ago and d man denied d pregnancy dat was y she curse d man ,but I thank God she has forgiven d man and d mother was also healed ,d one dat I was really happy abt is my frd dat I came with she also had her total deliverance ,she vomited d Hiv, and all her glory and blessing dat was taken was returned back and d demon said she is free 2 settle dwn now and d one dat really made me 2 be dumb folded was whn she was asking me wat happened dat was she not sitting near me b4 ,y is water and anointing oil on her ,d thgn I could do was 2 start thanking God 4 her ...do u knw wat it tak 2 be under d devil since frm birth,it means total stagnation frm d good thgns of life ...I am vry happy even me dat use 2 dream and forget thm I can now remeber thm and narrate thm ,I can now pray lng and @any tym.......God u r so good blessed be ur name ,in heaven u r d lord ,on earth u reignth 4 ever oh lord how great thou art blessed be ur name
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 12:57pm On Oct 27, 2014
@blessedbeads, that is just the begining, it always start from ur change of dream frm bad to good, then testimony follows. ok it is ur friend that vomited the hiv my cousin was talking, eyaaa thank God, u will see when she will go for hiv test again, it wil be negetive, the God of Abraham, never fails, as for her asking u what happened, even me during CCT revival i went down, when i opened my eyes on the floor i discovered i was not in the position i was standing before, today our baby is a living testimony to what God can do.

@Jenutra, thanks for the update, but i iam still waiting........

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (197) (Reply)

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.