Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,660 members, 7,865,664 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:53 PM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (336467 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 4:34pm On Feb 05, 2015
yetseyi:
I am so inspired anytime I go through the thread. The words of encouragement here is uplifting always. Soonest I will testify.

Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Manatural: 5:40pm On Feb 05, 2015
Amen!!!!!!!!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 6:09am On Feb 06, 2015
“And the sons of the prophets said unto Elisha, Behold now, the place where we dwell with thee is too strait for us.”
-(2 Kings 6: 1)

That is the Focal Scripture of Streams of Joy Devotional today.

The sons of the prophets in our Focal Scripture came to Elisha and said, “Behold now…”. The matter of relocating from their current location was presented as a ‘now’ matter. They approached their relocation plans with a sense of urgency; they saw their need for change as an emergency. They were not willing to spend one more day in a house they had outgrown; they insisted on a ‘now’ change.

Friend, God says, approach your journey through 2015 with a ‘now’ mentality. Don’t postpone what can be done now; don’t wait till tomorrow or next month before you do what can be done now; don’t postpone your expectations from God. Don’t accept to live in situations that God can change now. Don’t use your lips to postpone your miracles; be desperate for a ‘now’ miracle.

Whatever you desire from God, be it a miracle, new job, divine healing, divine provision and intervention, etc, add some urgency and desperation to your desire; ask for change that will come without delay.

If there are prayers you need to make, don’t wait till tomorrow or next week or next month; make those prayers now. If there is a seed you need to sow, changes and improvements you need to make, etc, act now.

Those sons of the prophets insisted on a ‘now’ movement, and Elisha granted their request. They craved for immediate change, and without delay, something new happened in their lives. God says, if you act now, you will gain the right results. If you are truly desperate for change, and if you desire ‘now’ miracles, your change and miracles will come speedily.

Approach everything with a ‘now’ mentality, and God will cause you to have early results.

Prayer : Lord, in 2015, I have a ‘now’ mentality; nothing will be postponed, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Have A Fantastic Friday

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 6:13am On Feb 06, 2015
Leviticus 26:9
9 For I will have respect unto you, and make you fruitful, and multiply you, and establish my covenant with you.

As you walk in the reverential fear of God this month/this year: From this Fruitful Friday God shall have respect unto you (give you special attention) & makes your spirit, soul & body to be fruitful. He will multiply you in every area of life & everything you touch by this decree shall be established by His covenant of healing, prosperity, deliverance & fruitfulness with you In Jesus Name!
Good morning
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 2:45pm On Feb 06, 2015
Manatural:
I will like to give God the glory for giving my family a mind blowing testimony at CCT. We were sad and depressed after some many medications and a failed IVF/ICSI. The doctor said my DH semen was of very poor quality and the count was close to zero. He even suggested that i try a donor in order to receive my BFP and considering my age(over 35years) but i refused. I was browsing the internet when i came across this thread about CCT. I initially ignored it because i have had many unpleasant experiences with all these spiritualist/man of God in the past.
I got a prompting me to read through the thread and i got the man of God's number. I called on a Friday and he invited me for the deliverance/healing service the next day in September 2014. I asked my hubby who was pessimistic to follow me not knowing what to expect.

The service was explosive and powerful. The man of God said we should stand up and that we will be seated when the Spirit of God was finished with us. I was amazed at the force in which my DH was slammed to his seat. I even opened my eye to peep.
After the service i asked my DH how the service went were but he said he will refuse to make any comment and that time will tell. he said he experienced a touch/heat on the side of his head and a release in his groin. We forgot the experience but continued to take the blessed water/oil.
In November 2014, deciding on what step to take , my hubby went for another test. The result was beyond human comprehension, the sperm count had moved from close to zero to 20million and all traces of staph/infection were gone. In fact the best result we have ever had in our over 6 years of marriage This could only have happened by the power of God.

We are convinced that the God who started this good work in us will be faithful to complete it with our miracle children. To God be the glory and hope his encourages someone reading this thread.

Praise the name of the Lord who did mine and because he is still the same yesterday, today and forever, he has done it in ur family. Keep using the waterooooooon that blessed water contains the healing power of God
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by ebere19(f): 7:28pm On Feb 06, 2015
Good day evert body pls can any one kindly send me the number of the man god,l have been trying to get it but no way,send it to this number 08111388013.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 8:55pm On Feb 06, 2015
@ebere19,this is the man of God number 08153309479 call him
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 5:56am On Feb 07, 2015
Psalms 22:26
26 The meek shall eat and be satisfied: they shall praise the Lord that seek him: your heart shall live for ever.
As you serve God this year/month with meekness of heart, from this Satisfy Saturday you shall have more than you need of whatsoever you'd lack before, you shall have enough reason to praise God this year for His abundant blessing that are coming your way In Jesus Name!

Good morning
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 6:02am On Feb 07, 2015
“And the sons of the prophets said unto Elisha, Behold now, the place where we dwell with thee is too strait for us.”
-(2 Kings 6: 1)

In our Focal Scripture, the sons of the prophets made a case for immediate relocation; they said, “Behold now…”. The word ‘now’ as used in that scripture comes from a Hebrew word ‘na’; one of the meanings of ‘na’ is ‘prayer’. So, for the new house they wanted to build, and for the next level they desperately desired, prayer was the foundation.

Friend, the next level you desire will be birthed through prayer; the miracles and continuous congratulations you will experience this year will be facilitated by constant prayers; prayer will fill your basket, and cause your cup to overflow; prayer will make the arrangements that human efforts cannot make. Prayer is a strategic key in 2015.

Prayer will get God involved in your destiny; prayer will bring speedy miracles that sound like a lie; prayer will cause the impossible to be possible, rewrite your destiny story, open doors that are shut against you, and open the windows of heaven, for God's blessings to be poured on you.

Instead of complaining to men, speak to God in prayers. Tell God about your challenges, setbacks, misfortunes, disappointments, etc; speak to God about everything that bothers you; for every challenge that comes your way, let prayer be your first option.

The clouds of your miracles may have gathered, but the rain will only fall when you pray it down. Pray wherever you are, in the car, traffic, at work, everywhere! Pray until something happens; pray even if nothing happens.

Don’t let anything deplete your time of prayer; don’t allow anything to distract you from prayers. Pray and pray again, and God will cause mighty things to be birthed in your destiny.

Prayer : Lord, increase the fire of prayer in me, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Have A Restful Saturday.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by janutra: 8:50am On Feb 07, 2015
who is like unto thee O Lord, good morning blessed bead and every memba of the thread God ave favored me, i got my bfp, am pregnant join me to praise d Lord

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Bolanlevivian: 10:15am On Feb 07, 2015
janutra:
who is like unto thee O Lord, good morning blessed bead and every memba of the thread God ave favored me, i got my bfp, am pregnant join me to praise d Lord
Thank You Jesus, I am so excited for you. Its the lord doing and it is marvellous in our eyes. May you carry to full term in Jesus name.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by samplet(f): 10:59am On Feb 07, 2015
janutra:
waw congratulations have a H&H 9 months my sister am happy for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 1:32pm On Feb 07, 2015
@janutra wow so happy 4 u ...God I thank u for what u hav done in d life of this sister and I knw u will Also do d same for the others that are waiting,Amen. I wish u happy 9 mnth of sound and healthy preparation 4 ur cute baby.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by aderome(f): 2:20pm On Feb 07, 2015
am happy to hear this good news @janutra big congrats may u carry to full term and delver like d Hebrew women ijn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by daramfon: 3:14pm On Feb 07, 2015
[quote author=janutra post=30503479]who is like unto thee O Lord, good morning blessed bead and every memba of the thread God ave favored me, i got my bfp, am pregnant join me to praise d lord.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by ehinome4hushM(f): 7:37pm On Feb 07, 2015
Boss13:

Please go to a fertility clinic and get both you and your partner checked out. Don't fall for this hoax. Let medical practitioners test you out and if there is a problem, proffer solutions. Your marriage is still young. Hurry quickly.

wink tnx, we already on wit d gynae fr checkup b4 i wrote dat note... its not a hoax wen it comes to prayers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by ebere19(f): 8:15pm On Feb 07, 2015
Good evening every one pls can some one kindly send me the man of God number,lreally need it pls am beging in God,s name.my number 08111388013.thanks and GOD bless u all
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by flowers4me(f): 9:10pm On Feb 07, 2015
Thank you Jesus

Congrats Janutra, happy 9 months and a safe delivery to you, more joy to you and family in Jesus Name, Amen.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 07, 2015
janutra:

Oh my sister am super excited, thank you father, God of servant vic I bless your name,
Congrats ma
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by humilitatem(f): 10:03pm On Feb 07, 2015
Thank you Lord Jesus for Sis Janutra's testimony,we bless your Holy name. @Janutra congrats. The Almighty God will continue to guide and protect you throughout the coming 9months, congrats again. God bless your family.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 10:24pm On Feb 07, 2015
@ehisnome4hus ,u and evry others waiting ur miracle baby is nxt.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 1:33pm On Feb 08, 2015
Life is a series of challenges and tests. It comes fully equipped with pleasure and pain, sunshine and rain.. It is a potpourri of every feeling imaginable. I have been in the storm and one thing i must tell you is that the storm does pass over after a while. The storm passes, the rain stops, the clouds recede, and the day breaks. Oh what a blessing it is when the night has been long to know at last it is morning: FOR WEEPING MAY ENDURE FOR A NIGHT, BUT JOY COMETH IN THE MORNING. (Ps 30:5) happy sunday
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 1:37pm On Feb 08, 2015
“Let us go, we pray thee, unto Jordan, and take thence every man a beam, and let us make us a place there, where we may dwell. And he answered, Go ye.”
-(2 Kings 6: 2)

The sons of the prophets in our Scripture Reading lived with Elisha. They lived with someone whose job was to declare God’s word; they lived with someone who was known for the miraculous. Elisha was an embodiment of God’s word; these sons of the prophets literally lived with ‘God’s word’.

Notice that after living for a long time with Elisha, the sons of the prophets decided to move to a bigger location. After dwelling with the ‘word’, they expanded their dreams and visions. After dwelling with God’s word, they took their expectations a notch higher; after dwelling with the Word, they had higher and bigger expectations.

Friend, let the word of God you hear increase your expectations. Let your encounters with God give you a bigger mind and a higher confidence. Let your encounters with God’s word expand your visions and dreams; let your increased knowledge of God increase your expectations in your everyday experiences.

It’s an error to know a big God and end up with a small mind; it’s an error to know a big God and think small; it’s an error to know a big God and have little expectations. If what you know about God has not changed your mindset and expectations, you are simply mocking God’s greatness.

Those sons of the prophets increased their expectations after an increased knowledge of God through their interactions with Elisha, and their expectation for a bigger house was granted. As you increase your expectations based on your knowledge of God’s word, God will grant your expectations.

Proverbs 23 vs. 18 puts it this way: “For surely there is an end; and thine expectation shall not be cut off.”

Prayer : Lord, I choose to increase my expectations from you, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Have A Super Sunday

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by mikuut: 2:13pm On Feb 08, 2015
@janutra congratulations h&h nine Months dis God is doing wonders, Godssent pls rely d email I sent to you las night
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 1:48am On Feb 09, 2015
@sis janutra, your testimony put smile on my face as am happy that another reason why we need to stay true to God words and instructions. A big testimony and proof to the doubting Thomas.

I would say am the first person that read your testimony but not the first to offer congratulation, though late but accept my congratulation from the bottom of my heart.

I want to comment immediately but was short of word to express myself the way i feel even uptil now so i resorted to liking and sharing. If only you know the number of composition i don do for my inside my head.

This is a good news and i pray every plan and restrategising of the enemy to turn this good and fantastic news to bad and sorrowful one, be scatter by the blood of Jesus in Jesus name, The Lord Almighty shall greatly favour you and family and provide all that you need in thousands time over and over in Jesus name. More blessed children shall come forth from you and they all shall be a living witness to the power of God in Jesus name i pray. Amen.

@all still looking up to God for one thing or the other, continue to stay true to God words and instructions, remove worry from you and let your heart be fill with the promise of God. Praise and worship Him when confusion comes or worry want to sneak in. Be bless
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 1:56am On Feb 09, 2015
Please house i will like to recommend that we read and study Roman 6. Let meditate and pray on it. Also i will also like to recommend that we resume our Wednesday prayer and fasting, note this is a recommendation and will like to read response from the house.

ROMAN CHAPTER 6 ( Dead to sin, Alive to God )

1 What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?
2 May it never be! We who died to sin, how could we live in it any longer?
3 Or don't you { pl } know that all we who were baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into his death?
4 We were buried therefore with him through baptism to death, that just like Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, so we also might walk in newness of life.
5 For if we have become united with him in the likeness of his death, we will also be part of his resurrection;
6 knowing this, that our old man was crucified with him, that the body of sin might be done away with, so that we would no longer be in bondage to sin.
7 For he who has died has been freed from sin.
8 But if we died with Christ, we believe that we will also live with him;
9 knowing that Christ, being raised from the dead, dies no more. Death no more has dominion over him!
10 For the death that he died, he died to sin one time; but the life that he lives, he lives to God.
11 Thus consider { pl } yourselves also to be dead to sin, but alive to God in Christ Jesus our Lord.
12 Therefore don't let sin reign in your mortal body, that you { pl } should obey it in its lusts.
13 Neither present your members to sin as instruments of unrighteousness, but present yourselves to God, as alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness to God.
14 For sin will not have dominion over you. For you { pl } are not under law, but under grace.
15 What then? Shall we sin, because we are not under law, but under grace? May it never be!
16 Don't you { pl } know that to whom you { pl } present yourselves as servants to obedience, his servants you { pl } are whom you { pl } obey; whether of sin to death, or of obedience to righteousness?
17 But thanks be to God, that, whereas you { pl } were bondservants of sin, you { pl } became obedient from the heart to that form of teaching whereunto you { pl } were delivered.
18 Being made free from sin, you { pl } became bondservants of righteousness.
19 I speak in human terms because of the weakness of your flesh, for as you { pl } presented your members as servants to uncleanness and to wickedness upon wickedness, even so now present your members as servants to righteousness for sanctification.
20 For when you { pl } were servants of sin, you { pl } were free in regard to righteousness.
21 What fruit then did you { pl } have at that time in the things of which you { pl } are now ashamed? For the end of those things is death.
22 But now, being made free from sin, and having become servants of God, you { pl } have your fruit of sanctification, and the result of eternal life.
23 For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 6:57am On Feb 09, 2015
“Let us go, we pray thee, unto Jordan, and take thence every man a beam, and let us make us a place there, where we may dwell. And he answered, Go ye.” (2 Kings 6: 2)

The sons of the prophets under Elisha were primarily prophets in training. They were being taught in the school of prophets. Their core competence was prophecy; their training was designed to make them become prophets, and nothing more.

In our Focal Scripture, the sons of the prophets proposed to build a house in Jordan. They went into building construction. They broke out of the boundaries of their training and did what no one thought they could do; they tried their hands on something that was not their core competence. They manifested multiple competence.

Friend, God says, you have the abilities for multiple competence. You have the abilities to do more than you are doing at the moment; you have abilities to do more than what you were formally trained to do; you have the capacity to try your hands on something new that may not be your career or business; you have the capacity to be more than you are.

Those sons of the prophets went into building, and the bible didn’t record that they failed; they succeeded in the art of building, though they were trainee prophets. They tried unfamiliar stuff, and succeeded. God says, as you try your hands on something new, you will be a huge success.

Not much was said about the prophetic exploits of these sons of the prophets; but their exploits in building was recorded in scriptures. They may not have become famous as prophets, but they became famous as builders.

God says, as you try your hands on something new, you will step into fame and undeniable relevance. Dare to do more; it's in you!

Prayer : Lord, I walk in multiple competences, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Have A Blessed Monday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Manatural: 9:14am On Feb 09, 2015
@Sotum2: Thank you. Your testimonies have been a big encouragement to me for a long time now.
@ Janutra, Congratulations. Praise God for His mercies. Enjoy a stress free pregnancy and delivery.And may the blessing of conception go round to every expectant family......Amen!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by janutra: 10:37am On Feb 09, 2015
I thank everyone who rejoiced wit me, you people will also have the testimony you have in mind, am shocked @ dis bfp,
may d good Lord visit u all iJn, God is indeed greater dan every mountain to him alone b all d Glory.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by waistbead: 1:58pm On Feb 09, 2015
@janutra my fellow conquerer, bigggggg congrats babes so happy for you hun..my babes, this your testimony has encourage me to start praying again.

Dec I was late for 5 days with all d preggy symptoms only for AF to rear its ugly face on d 28th of dec.to say I was heart broken is an understatement I nearly died.

Dec 29th I said I won't pray again.because I have prayed , I' ve gone to mountain, midnight, deliverance
Name it God still not answer my prayer..with this your BFP, I'm encourage to start praying.

My father hear my cry and that of my sisters here.what ever I might have done to come short of your glory papa have mercy upon me and my sisters...father, the 4 D/C I did during d days of my ignorance father in the multitude of your tender mercy forgive me..father I have confessed in the closet, now in an open forum ....

My father you said in Isaiah 66-9,shall I bring to d time of birth and not cause delivery?" Says the lord." Shall I who cause delivery shut up the womb?" Says my God.papa this is your word, your word can never return to you void...CHUKWU NNA BIKO BLESS ME WITH A BFP ......

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by daramfon: 8:23pm On Feb 09, 2015
[quote author=waistbead post=30569313]@janutra my fellow conquerer, bigggggg congrats babes so happy for you hun..my babes, this your testimony has encourage me to start praying again.

Dec I was late for 5 days with all d preggy symptoms only for AF to rear its ugly face on d 28th of dec.to say I was heart broken is an understatement I nearly died.

Dec 29th I said I won't pray again.because I have prayed , I' ve gone to mountain, midnight, deliverance
Name it God still not answer my prayer..with this your BFP, I'm encourage to start praying.

My father hear my cry and that of my sisters here.what ever I might have done to come short of your glory papa have mercy upon me and my sisters...father, the 4 D/C I did during d days of my ignorance father in the multitude of your tender mercy forgive me..father I have confessed in the closet, now in an open forum ...

My father you said in Isaiah 66-9,shall I bring to d time of birth and not cause delivery?" Says the lord." Shall I who cause delivery shut up the womb?" Says my God.papa this is your word, your word can never return to you void...CHUKWU NNA BIKO BLESS ME WITH A BFP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by janutra: 10:45pm On Feb 09, 2015
@waistbead just hold on to God he will soon visit you. Tnx for rejoicing with me.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (197) (Reply)

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.