Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (177) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (332715 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Exodus23v25(m): 11:11pm On May 04, 2016
blessedbeads:
XBEFORE YOU SLEEP :

LIFE :

1. Remember you must live before you die . You can't wait for permission to live. They will hate, talk down on you, disapprove of you but hey, what does it matter - LIVE HAPPILY,  they are not your God.

2. Don't just live. Live well. Live Right. Leave a legacy you can be proud of.

3. Why wait till tomorrow to start giving life to your dreams. Do it now. Life becomes really interesting when you invest yourself in your passion.

4. There is certainly Life after death. How are you preparing for it?

5. Why wait till someone dies to tell them what they mean to you. Pick up your phone, call or send them messages and let them know what they mean to you.

6. Is there someone you offended ? Have you perfected the art and act of taking people for granted? You imagine you don't need them again ? Be Careful and wise- Life happens: Life might bring you together someday and you just might need that person again. FOLLOW PEACE WITH ALL MEN!

Goodnight.

Shalom....
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 11:11pm On May 04, 2016
humilitatem:
Am doing fine, thank you. God bless you.
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 11:12pm On May 04, 2016
Exodus23v25:

Amen... May our earthly journey resulted to heaven @ last... by His awesome grace...
God is not wicked...

Hope we all are having a great time?
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 1:33am On May 05, 2016
A re assuring and power loaded song for your listening pleasure

"Break Every Chain"
[Lead:]

There is power in the name of Jesus [3x]
to break every chain, break every chain,
break every chain. [2x]

[Chorus:]

break every chain. [2x]

There's an army rising up. [3x]
To break every chain, break every chain,
break every chain. [2x]

break every chain. [2x]
[Vamp:]
I hear the chains falling.
[End:]

There is power in the name of Jesus
break every chain.

www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/tashacobbs/breakeverychain.html

@blessedbead and every member keeping this thread alive, thanks and God bless you all. I pray His cloud of glory overshadow everyone of you all in jesus name.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 7:12am On May 05, 2016
enm:
A re assuring and power loaded song for your listening pleasure

"Break Every Chain"

break every chain. [2x]

break every chain. [2x]

break every chain. [2x]

break every chain. [2x]
[Vamp:]
I hear the chains falling.
[End:]

There is power in the name of Jesus
break every chain.

www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/tashacobbs/breakeverychain.html

@blessedbead and every member keeping this thread alive, thanks and God bless you all. I pray His cloud of glory overshadow everyone of you all in jesus name.
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 7:15am On May 05, 2016
A CHANNEL OF GRACE

“And, behold, a woman of Canaan... cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou Son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.”
(Matthew 15: 2)

That is the Focal Scripture of Streams of Joy Devotional today.

When the woman of Tyre and Sidon met Jesus, she didn't come because of her own problem; she came because of her daughter’s problem. Her daughter was tormented by a demon. Her daughter was under attack; her daughter was a victim of the enemy; her daughter needed divine intervention.

This woman did not ask Jesus to have mercy on her daughter. She said, “Have mercy on me”. She sought for mercy that would flow to her daughter who was afflicted; she sought to receive and convey the mercies of Jesus to her daughter; she sought to be the channel through which someone connected to her will receive from God.

Friend, God says, go beyond what you can receive for yourself and seek what you can receive for people connected to you. Be the channel through which God's grace will be poured into your home. Be the conduit through which God's grace and divine intervention will reach those connected to you. Instead of being a tank, be a channel.

Children are the future generation. So, that woman sought for mercy for her future generation. Beyond seeking the grace of God that you will enjoy, seek the divine intervention, mercy and grace of God that your future generations can enjoy. Attract generational blessings to generations coming after you.

It began with an encounter with Jesus, and that encounter was the platform for that woman to become a conduit of God’s grace and mercy in her family and generation. Seek a fresh encounter with God everyday, and you will remain a channel of grace.

1 Peter 4: 10 says: “As every man hath received the gift, even so minister the same one to another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of God.”

Prayer : Lord, make me a channel of Your grace, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Exodus23v25(m): 11:00am On May 05, 2016
blessedbeads:
A CHANNEL OF GRACE

“And, behold, a woman of Canaan... cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou Son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.”

When the woman of Tyre and Sidon met Jesus, she didn't come because of her own problem; she came because of her daughter’s problem. Her daughter was tormented by a demon. Her daughter was under attack; her daughter was a victim of the enemy; her daughter needed divine intervention.

This woman did not ask Jesus to have mercy on her daughter. She said, “Have mercy on me”. She sought for mercy that would flow to her daughter who was afflicted; she sought to receive and convey the mercies of Jesus to her daughter; she sought to be the channel through which someone connected to her will receive from God.

Friend, God says, go beyond what you can receive for yourself and seek what you can receive for people connected to you. Be the channel through which God's grace will be poured into your home. Be the conduit through which God's grace and divine intervention will reach those connected to you. Instead of being a tank, be a channel.

Children are the future generation. So, that woman sought for mercy for her future generation. Beyond seeking the grace of God that you will enjoy, seek the divine intervention, mercy and grace of God that your future generations can enjoy. Attract generational blessings to generations coming after you.

It began with an encounter with Jesus, and that encounter was the platform for that woman to become a conduit of God’s grace and mercy in her family and generation. Seek a fresh encounter with God everyday, and you will remain a channel of grace.

1 Peter 4: 10 says: “As every man hath received the gift, even so minister the same one to another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of God.”

Prayer : Lord, make me a channel of Your grace, in Jesus’ name! Amen

Amen in Jesus name.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPbRqAlHzkI
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 10:55pm On May 05, 2016
BEFORE YOU SLEEP:

Opinions aren't facts. They are personal perspectives. Don't let the opinions of small minded, judgemental people become your life's point of reference.

If you allow your life to be governed by people's opinion of you, you will be NO ONE going NOWHERE to do NOTHING.

Goodnight.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 7:15am On May 06, 2016
BE DIFFERENT

“...a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou Son of David...”
(Matthew 15: 22)

When the woman of Tyre and Sidon met Jesus, she called Him “Lord, thou son of David”. She lived in a pagan, gentile territory, but she had a deep revelation about Jesus. Her location didn't limit her knowledge of God. Her location didn't feed her. There was a godless environment around her, but she believed in and connected to a God higher than her location.

Friend, when you allow your location to feed you, you will be like your location, but when you allow God to feed you, you will be higher than your location. If you allow God to pour His word into you, you might still be in a godless environment, yet your life will speak of God’s mercies and intervention. When you connect to God’s word despite what happens around you, your Exceeding Expansion will continue against all odds.

That woman could have been excused if all she knew was what people in her location knew; but she went further by knowing the Lord. She knew what her location didn't know. Don’t allow your location to limit your knowledge; don’t be limited by limitations in your location.

Know what people around you don’t know; know God more than the people around you; be better than people around you; be better than your location; if people in your location are ungodly, be godly; if they have no hope/faith, hold fast to your own hope/faith.

Knowing what her location did not know connected the woman to a result her location could not offer. Break away from the confines of your location, and you shall have what your location can't offer.

Romans 12 vs. 2 says: “And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind...”

Prayer : Lord, my location will not feed me; I am fed by Your word, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Exodus23v25(m): 11:55am On May 06, 2016
blessedbeads:
BE DIFFERENT

“...a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou Son of David...”

When the woman of Tyre and Sidon met Jesus, she called Him “Lord, thou son of David”. She lived in a pagan, gentile territory, but she had a deep revelation about Jesus. Her location didn't limit her knowledge of God. Her location didn't feed her. There was a godless environment around her, but she believed in and connected to a God higher than her location.

Friend, when you allow your location to feed you, you will be like your location, but when you allow God to feed you, you will be higher than your location. If you allow God to pour His word into you, you might still be in a godless environment, yet your life will speak of God’s mercies and intervention. When you connect to God’s word despite what happens around you, your Exceeding Expansion will continue against all odds.

That woman could have been excused if all she knew was what people in her location knew; but she went further by knowing the Lord. She knew what her location didn't know. Don’t allow your location to limit your knowledge; don’t be limited by limitations in your location.

Know what people around you don’t know; know God more than the people around you; be better than people around you; be better than your location; if people in your location are ungodly, be godly; if they have no hope/faith, hold fast to your own hope/faith.

Knowing what her location did not know connected the woman to a result her location could not offer. Break away from the confines of your location, and you shall have what your location can't offer.

Romans 12 vs. 2 says: “And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind...”

Prayer : Lord, my location will not feed me; I am fed by Your word, in Jesus’ name! Amen

Amen to that, in Jesus name..
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by gr8tgg: 12:13pm On May 06, 2016
blessedbeads:
BE DIFFERENT

Amen.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Exodus23v25(m): 12:35pm On May 06, 2016
** It occur that the body, soul, and spirit of man do entangle with some basic challenges of life physically or spiritually..
** It is of surety that we all are having one or more saddened stories of life that we are tired of just as in the case of mother and daughter in the above Scripture...
** There is power and there are powers of evil forces that has been pressing down the glory of the children of God from shining....
Beloved, the devil is going extra miles to stop people of God: in some cases, it is series of evil and funny funny dreams. Some, it is hardship: working like an elephant and eating like an ant. Some, unexplainable loss of Job, financial instability, low sperm count, marital bliss, career setback, afflictions, sickness that refused to let go. Some, they are childless after they used all the best method available to them...
The Truth: Every problems has a way of handling it and overcoming it.. Therefore, we must stop this devil of our life before the devil stop us and make us grievously vexed and mockery of many as in the case of the mother and daughter in the above Scripture...
The Question: Are you ready to be liberated from the hands of the enemy or you still like management? Be wise, be vigilant, and be sober.
It is a privilege to use this avenue inviting those who are tired of their saddened stories like myself to our Glorious Mantle Impactation Service coming up tomorrow ( 07-05-2016) at CCT DELIVERANCE MINISTRIES where we all will be having one on one deliverance encounter with the God of Elijah, the God that answereth by fire....
CCT address: 5, Idowu close, second powerline, by plaza bus stop, Ijoko road, Sango ota, Ogun state, Nigeria...

Time: 8:30am prompt..

Our saddened stories must expire by fire, in the name of Jesus.... Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 11:20pm On May 06, 2016
BEFORE YOU SLEEP:

Don't be afraid to become a STUDENT again.

God always assigns experienced people to walk us through confusion, difficulty and new terrain.

Let them help you.

Goodnight.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 7:04am On May 07, 2016
GROW YOUR FAITH

“...a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou Son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.”

When the woman in our Focal Scripture met Jesus, she sought divine intervention. She spoke like one who believed that Jesus could rescue her daughter from bondage. She believed that Jesus was more powerful than the challenge her daughter faced. She believed in Jesus before she met Him.

This woman from Tyre and Sidon met Jesus, and that was the end of her daughter’s challenge. She met who she believed in. It started as a belief, but her belief later became her reality. Her belief became her future/result. Her belief altered the course of her generation. Her belief connected her to higher results that her location could not offer.

Friend, grow your faith and belief in God. Grow your confidence in what God can do; go beyond what your location can offer and expect the unbelievable and unimaginable from God. Believe God for the impossible; believe God for what you are yet to see; believe God for what hasn't happened for people around you; believe God for bigger things.

The woman of Tyre and Sidon later got what she believed. God says, your faith will connect you to uncommon results. Your belief will become your future; what you believe God for will soon become your testimony/reality; your faith will alter the course of your future; your faith in God will open the doors that have been shut against you.

Stop complaining and start believing God for more. If Jehovah is involved, your faith will become your reality; your faith will activate uncommon results.

Hebrew 11 vs. 6 says: “But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.”

Prayer : Lord, may my faith bring me uncommon results, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 6:37am On May 08, 2016
BELIEVE IN YOUR FUTURE

In our Focal Scripture, the woman whose daughter was afflicted by demons called Jesus “thou Son of David”. When the Israelites called Jesus the son of David, they implied that He was the Messiah and that He was coming back to sit on the throne of David.

When they called Him “Son of David”, they were making reference to the future. So when that Gentile woman addressed Jesus as the “Son of David’, she simply believed in, and confessed a future she had not seen.

Friend, believe God for the future you are yet to see. Believe God for the greater heights you have not yet attained. Believe God for the amazing results you are yet to see with your eyes; believe God for the promises in His word that will be fulfilled in the future; believe God for your future possessions; even when the future seems far from you, believe that it will soon become your reality; believe in the future.

The woman of Tyre and Sidon later met the Jesus she believed in. The future she believed in later became her reality. God says, if you believe in your future, it will become your reality. If you believe God for the impossibilities you desire in your future, soon, they will become possible. Your belief is your link to a great future.

Speak into the future. Even if the future looks bleak, declare that it will end in praise and in your favour. Even if the future you desire makes no sense to people around you, keep speaking it until it becomes your reality.

1 Corinthians 2 vs. 9 says: “...Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.”

Prayer : Lord, I believe You for the future I am yet to see; cause it to become my reality, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 8:59am On May 09, 2016
SPIRITUAL UNDERTONES

“...a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying ...my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.”

The woman in our Focal Scripture told Jesus that her daughter was vexed with a demon. Her daughter was suffering as a result of evil spirits. Her daughter was afflicted by demons. The young girl suffered physically because of a spiritual affliction within her. It was a spiritual problem that manifested physically.

Some physical, health, marital, etc challenges are manifestations of spiritual afflictions by the devil and demons. An enterprise may crumble because the enemy afflicted it and caused it to go down; what may appear purely physical may have a spiritual undertone.

Friend, God says, fight every demonic activity responsible for the physical challenges in and around you. Pray against every satanic projection causing harm to different areas of your life. Pray against every monitoring spirit that is causing you repeated negativities.

Pray against every negative controversial issue that can't be physically explained. Pray against the hand of the enemy in your family, children, marriage, career, business, ministry, academics, health, finances, nation, etc.

That woman who met Jesus was sensitive enough to know that her daughter’s problem was spiritual. If she didn’t know, maybe she would keep running around, seeking physical solutions to a spiritual problem. If you don't discern the spiritual undertones behind your physical challenge, you might invest in physical solutions that won't make any difference.

Look beyond every physical challenge and ask God to open your eyes to the spiritual undertone. Then, pray against it and seek divine intervention until the challenge disappears.

Prayer : Lord, help me to discern and defeat the spiritual forces behind my physical challenges, in Jesus name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Exodus23v25(m): 2:44pm On May 09, 2016
blessedbeads:
SPIRITUAL UNDERTONES

“...a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying ...my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.”

The woman in our Focal Scripture told Jesus that her daughter was vexed with a demon. Her daughter was suffering as a result of evil spirits. Her daughter was afflicted by demons. The young girl suffered physically because of a spiritual affliction within her. It was a spiritual problem that manifested physically.

Some physical, health, marital, etc challenges are manifestations of spiritual afflictions by the devil and demons. An enterprise may crumble because the enemy afflicted it and caused it to go down; what may appear purely physical may have a spiritual undertone.

Friend, God says, fight every demonic activity responsible for the physical challenges in and around you. Pray against every satanic projection causing harm to different areas of your life. Pray against every monitoring spirit that is causing you repeated negativities.

Pray against every negative controversial issue that can't be physically explained. Pray against the hand of the enemy in your family, children, marriage, career, business, ministry, academics, health, finances, nation, etc.

That woman who met Jesus was sensitive enough to know that her daughter’s problem was spiritual. If she didn’t know, maybe she would keep running around, seeking physical solutions to a spiritual problem. If you don't discern the spiritual undertones behind your physical challenge, you might invest in physical solutions that won't make any difference.

Look beyond every physical challenge and ask God to open your eyes to the spiritual undertone. Then, pray against it and seek divine intervention until the challenge disappears.

Prayer : Lord, help me to discern and defeat the spiritual forces behind my physical challenges, in Jesus name! Amen

Amen to that.. .
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by waistbead: 4:47pm On May 09, 2016
blessedbeads:
SPIRITUAL UNDERTONES

Amen...God bless u @ Blessedbeads for keeping this thread alive we shall testify soon..*Warm Hugs*
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 4:39am On May 10, 2016
waistbead:

Amen...God bless u @ Blessedbeads for keeping this thread alive we shall testify soon..*Warm Hugs*
Amen sister ,service in CCT is now Saturdays and awesome and wonders are happening in CCT....
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 4:41am On May 10, 2016
BEFORE YOU SLEEP :

HUMILITY

1. Is Reachable
2. Is Influenceable
3. Can be corrected without defending itself
4. Rejoices when others are celebrated
5. Considers No job too small for it
6. Believes it doesn't have to be Right all the time
7. Seeks the advice of others
8. Believes in Prayers
9. Freely admits it's flaws, mistakes and failures
10. Lives to help others succeed
11. Is not easily offended
12. Has a thankful attitude
13. Doesn't live with a sense of entitlement...It doesn't feel like anyone owes it something
14. Is quick to forgive and don't hold grudges
15. Is confident in who it is and content with who it's not . ARE YOU HUMBLE?

Goodnight.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 6:56am On May 10, 2016
KEEP FOLLOWING

“But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us.”
(Matthew 15: 23)

In our Focal Scripture, despite the entreaties of the woman from Tyre and Sidon, Jesus didn't speak a word to her. She had a challenge that needed divine intervention, she met Jesus face to face, but He didn't give her any reply. She desperately wanted an answer to a puzzle she couldn’t solve, but Jesus didn’t give her an answer.

Despite the fact that she did not immediately get an answer from Jesus, she kept following Him. She did not immediately get what she was looking for from Jesus, but she kept following Jesus. She kept following even when she was still empty handed. She followed even when her following was yet to pay off. She followed when nothing worked.

Friend, have you ever done everything to get Jesus’ attention, yet it seems He is not in a hurry to respond to you? Have you ever cried, prayed, sowed seeds and waited on God for answers you desperately need, yet He is curiously silent on your case?

Glean some wisdom: when you have no answers despite your repeated prayers, keep following Jesus. When you can't see the results of your fasting, prayers, seed sowing, etc, keep following Jesus. When it seems that Jesus is yet to give you attention despite all you’ve done to get His attention, keep following Him. Follow Jesus even if He seems to have left you empty handed.

The woman of Tyre and Sidon didn't follow Jesus in vain; she later got the results she wanted. If you keep following Jesus, in a matter of time, you will get what you're looking for. Follow Jesus and He will answer you.

Job 13 vs. 15 says: “Though he slay me, yet will I trust in him: but I will maintain mine own ways before him.”

Prayer :Lord, even if You don’t answer me, I will still follow You, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Exodus23v25(m): 11:35am On May 10, 2016
blessedbeads:
KEEP FOLLOWING

“But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us.”

In our Focal Scripture, despite the entreaties of the woman from Tyre and Sidon, Jesus didn't speak a word to her. She had a challenge that needed divine intervention, she met Jesus face to face, but He didn't give her any reply. She desperately wanted an answer to a puzzle she couldn’t solve, but Jesus didn’t give her an answer.

Despite the fact that she did not immediately get an answer from Jesus, she kept following Him. She did not immediately get what she was looking for from Jesus, but she kept following Jesus. She kept following even when she was still empty handed. She followed even when her following was yet to pay off. She followed when nothing worked.

Friend, have you ever done everything to get Jesus’ attention, yet it seems He is not in a hurry to respond to you? Have you ever cried, prayed, sowed seeds and waited on God for answers you desperately need, yet He is curiously silent on your case?

Glean some wisdom: when you have no answers despite your repeated prayers, keep following Jesus. When you can't see the results of your fasting, prayers, seed sowing, etc, keep following Jesus. When it seems that Jesus is yet to give you attention despite all you’ve done to get His attention, keep following Him. Follow Jesus even if He seems to have left you empty handed.

The woman of Tyre and Sidon didn't follow Jesus in vain; she later got the results she wanted. If you keep following Jesus, in a matter of time, you will get what you're looking for. Follow Jesus and He will answer you.

Job 13 vs. 15 says: “Though he slay me, yet will I trust in him: but I will maintain mine own ways before him.”

Prayer :Lord, even if You don’t answer me, I will still follow You, in Jesus’ name! Amen

Amen...
I will follow Jesus, I promise!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 10:24pm On May 11, 2016
FORGET THE HATERS

In our Focal Scripture, Jesus' disciples told Him to send the woman of Tyre and Sidon away. This woman needed Jesus' intervention, but because Jesus was yet to intervene, the disciples asked that she be sent away. Because of what she was yet to get from Jesus, the disciples ridiculed her and judged her harshly.

There are haters who ridicule us because of the answers we are yet to get from God. If you care to check, you would see haters who are laughing at you because of achievements you are yet to record, the cars you don’t have, the child you don’t have or the one you have that is yet unsuccessful, etc.

After they mocked her, she got Jesus’ attention. The disciples wrote the conclusion of her story when Jesus was still writing the introduction. They judged her harshly, but Jesus showed her kindness. They wrote her off, but Jesus gave her a rare chance. Jesus later gave her a miracle that shut them up for good.

Friend, tell your haters to stop judging you harshly. Tell those who mock you because of what you don’t have to keep calm and wait for Jesus to respond. Those who have written you off have no idea of what Jesus has in store for you; those who have condemned you have no idea that Jesus is on your case. When men write their conclusions, God will embarrass them by opening new chapters for you.

Also be fair when judging others- you might have to eat your words when you judge harshly. No matter what you see and you feel like judging, remember, God has the final say.

1 Corinthians 2 vs 16 says: “For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.”

Prayer : Lord, I choose to ignore those who judge me harshly; I won’t judge any man harshly, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 7:41am On May 12, 2016
RAISED BECAUSE OF HATERS

“23. But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us. 24. But he answered...”
(Matthew 15: 23-24)

In our Focal Scripture, Jesus’ disciples told Him to send away the woman from Tyre and Sidon. She needed Jesus’ intervention, and when it was not forthcoming, the disciples wanted her to go away. They said she should go away because she was yet to be remembered.

When they spoke like haters to that woman, Jesus answered the woman. The answer that Jesus gave to the woman came immediately after the disciples spoke unfavourably and distastefully about her. What they said against her elicited what Jesus did for her.

Friend, are there haters speaking against you? Are there people mocking you because of what you do not have yet? God says, every word spoken against you by haters will trigger a chain of testimonies that sound like lies. When they mock you because of what you don’t have, God will arise to give you a testimony that will shut them up. When they laugh at you, their laughter will drive God into action on your behalf.

Celebrate every hater that has spoken or is speaking against you; their words and their gossip are raw materials for your next level; as they talk about you or laugh at you, God will remember you for good; the more they mock you for what you don’t have, the more God will make arrangements for you to have it.

Focus on God who is able to raise you above those who are speaking against you. Their words will cause God to raise you to the next level.

1 Samuel 2 vs. 3 says: “Talk no more so exceeding proudly; let not arrogancy come out of your mouth: for the LORD is a God of knowledge, and by him actions are weighed.”

Prayer : Lord, may the words of my haters cause You to raise me to the next level, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 12:43pm On May 13, 2016
JOY BECKONS

“But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away...”

In our Focal Scripture, Jesus’ disciples told Him to send away the woman of Tyre and Sidon. They spoke against her; they took a stand against Jesus’ intervention which was yet to happen; by demanding for her to be sent away, they opposed the healing and restoration of her daughter who was afflicted by demons.

Jesus later healed the young girl. He brought a miracle in the future. So there was something in the future of that woman of Tyre and Sidon. There was something special and supernatural in her future, and they opposed her. The opposition she faced was indicative of what was coming to her in the future.

Friend, the opposition you face today is indicative of the greatness that awaits you in the future. When the devil fights against you, it may not be because of what you have already seen God do in your life; it just might be because of what God is yet to do for you and in you.

When men gang up against you, it is a signal that something great is coming your way. If the enemy’s attacks become fierce, just know that you are closer to the greatness that the enemy has probably seen.

Don’t sulk because your haters have stepped up their attacks against you; just maybe God has also stepped up His package for you. The devil would probably not bother much with you if there was nothing much ahead of you; your haters would have given up on you if they saw nothing coming your way.

Between the challenge and the solution of the woman of Tyre and Sidon, there was opposition. The opposition against you is a sign; soon, the greatness in your future will manifest.

Psalm 30 vs. 5 says: “...weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.”

Prayer : Lord, may every opposition against me unveil a greater future for me, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Exodus23v25(m): 2:28pm On May 13, 2016
blessedbeads:
JOY BECKONS

“But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away...”

In our Focal Scripture, Jesus’ disciples told Him to send away the woman of Tyre and Sidon. They spoke against her; they took a stand against Jesus’ intervention which was yet to happen; by demanding for her to be sent away, they opposed the healing and restoration of her daughter who was afflicted by demons.

Jesus later healed the young girl. He brought a miracle in the future. So there was something in the future of that woman of Tyre and Sidon. There was something special and supernatural in her future, and they opposed her. The opposition she faced was indicative of what was coming to her in the future.

Friend, the opposition you face today is indicative of the greatness that awaits you in the future. When the devil fights against you, it may not be because of what you have already seen God do in your life; it just might be because of what God is yet to do for you and in you.

When men gang up against you, it is a signal that something great is coming your way. If the enemy’s attacks become fierce, just know that you are closer to the greatness that the enemy has probably seen.

Don’t sulk because your haters have stepped up their attacks against you; just maybe God has also stepped up His package for you. The devil would probably not bother much with you if there was nothing much ahead of you; your haters would have given up on you if they saw nothing coming your way.

Between the challenge and the solution of the woman of Tyre and Sidon, there was opposition. The opposition against you is a sign; soon, the greatness in your future will manifest.

Psalm 30 vs. 5 says: “...weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.”

Prayer : Lord, may every opposition against me unveil a greater future for me, in Jesus’ name! Amen

Amen, in Jesus name.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Exodus23v25(m): 2:30pm On May 13, 2016
Good day people of God all over the world. May the good Lord continue to overshadow our life's with His blessings, in Jesus name.. Amen.
Oppression of darkness kingdom against the children of God is a fight to finish for anyone who is tired of living a miserable life..
God said to Moses in Exodus 3:7-9 that surely, He has seen the affliction of His people and heard their cry in the land..... So, beloveth, it is a great privilege for me to invite somebody from Nairaland to our "ONE HOUR WITH GOD OF ELIJAH PRAYER SESSION, as it is always a deep deliverance service where the God that answereth by fire attend to His children with His mighty hand and I believe that yours is not difficult for this God to do.....

CCT Deliverance Ministries is at 5, Idowu close, second powerline, plaza bus stop, Sango ota, Ogun state, Nigeria..
The time is 8:30am every Saturday.... excluding the last Saturday of every month which we always start the service by 11:00am prompt due to the General environmental sanitation..

Come and be blessed divinely....
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 7:28am On May 14, 2016
WHEN NAYSAYERS SPEAK

“…And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us.”

In our Focal Scripture, Jesus’ disciples told Him to send away the woman from Tyre and Sidon. An innocent woman came to Jesus for divine intervention, but some people spoke words to stop her miracle. Some people used words to create a roadblock for the woman; they wanted to talk her out of her next level.

Eventually, the woman of Tyre and Sidon got her miracle despite the words of the disciples. Despite the words that were spoken to create a roadblock for her, she hit her target and got her desired results. The words of men didn't stop her from getting results. Men spoke against her, yet she got what she wanted.

Friend, God says, the words of men won't stop what is coming to you. When men speak ill of you, hoping to make a mess of your chances and stop your lifting, God won’t let them succeed. God will cause every evil word that is spoken against you to fail; God will embarrass those who speak against you in the secret and in the open. Every evil word spoken against you will come to nothing.

Immediately the disciples spoke against the woman from Tyre and Sidon, Jesus helped her. God will silence those that are speaking against you by doing things for you that will shut them up. God will embarrass your naysayers by bringing you miracles and testimonies that will be too outstanding to be ignored.

You may not always have an answer for everyone who speaks against you, but God will answer them on your behalf. The evil words of men will not stop you. Heaven will silence the naysayers.

Isaiah 44 vs. 25 says: “That frustrateth the tokens of the liars, and maketh diviners mad; that turneth wise men backward, and maketh their knowledge foolish;”

Prayer : Lord, give me miracles that will silence the naysayers against me, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 4:45pm On May 15, 2016
DON'T STOP

That is the Focal Scripture of Streams Of Joy Devotional today.

The people who wanted Jesus to send away the woman of Tyre and Sidon were His disciples. These men should have known how serious it was for someone to be afflicted by demons; they should have encouraged Jesus to come to her rescue. People who should have acted as supporters suddenly acted as haters/antagonists.

When Jesus’ disciples spoke against the interest of the woman, she didn’t walk away. She kept following Jesus. The fact that some people didn’t like seeing her around didn't cause her to go into hiding. She didn’t abandon her mission because a few unexpected haters were around. She did what she had to do despite the haters around her.

Friend, God says, don’t let your haters stop you. Don’t abandon your mission because of the opinion of men who are unhappy with you. Don’t allow the wickedness of the wicked to stop you from achieving the things you set out to achieve. Don’t allow the words that men have spoken against you to redefine you or make you slow down in your race.

Jesus’ disciples probably didn’t have people at home who were tormented by demons. Sometimes, your haters just don’t have the same issues you have, they may not be chasing the same results as you, they may not have the same values as you, and you will be making a mistake if you take them too seriously.

The haters (disciples) were still there when the woman of Tyre and Sidon got what she wanted from Jesus. Their presence didn’t change anything. God says, ignore your haters; their presence won’t change anything.

Micah 7 vs. 8 says: “Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me.”

Prayer : Lord, I won’t allow my haters to stop me, in Jesus name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 15, 2016
Please how do I contact that Pastor Vic? I need his prayers to be free from my troubles.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 7:07am On May 16, 2016
BROKEN PROTOCOLS

“But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”
(Matthew 15: 24)

In our Focal Scripture, Jesus announced to the woman from Tyre and Sidon that He was sent specifically to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. Jesus implied that He was not sent to the Gentiles. His mission was with the Jews. If He had healing, deliverance, miracles, etc, the only expected recipients were Jews: Gentiles had no portion.

Though the woman was not a Jew, she later got what she wanted from Jesus. Jesus' hand was turned in the direction of a Gentile woman who needed divine intervention, and she got it. The terms and condition of Jesus’ mission on earth were suspended to favour a Gentile woman; the law shut her out, but protocols were broken for her sake.

Friend, hear God’s prophetic word: protocols will be broken for your sake. Laws will be suspended in order to deliver your God-ordained results to you. Established procedures and protocols will be set aside to favour you. God will cause some men to give you what was not originally packaged for you; God will cause you to walk into open doors you were earlier disqualified from. Protocols are about to be broken for your sake.

When men say you have been shut out, grace will give you access; when they say you are not qualified, God will qualify you; when they say the law is against you, God’s word will speak for you. Every roadblock/protocol stopping your achievements in life will give way by the power of grace. Even if the law says no, grace will say yes!

Look beyond the protocols of men and look into the grace of God that is able to break every protocol for your sake. If Jehovah is involved, every protocol that is standing before you shall be broken into pieces.

Prayer : Lord, break every protocol that is standing against me, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 7:10am On May 16, 2016
66Kazna99:
Please how do I contact that Pastor Vic? I need his prayers to be free from my troubles.
send a massage to spiritualwarfare123@gmail.com for information on how to reach him

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (197) (Reply)

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "Expectation From God"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.