Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,505 members, 7,865,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:40 PM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (336439 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by putu4: 2:33pm On Oct 04, 2013
@All, may we live to see the physical manifestaton of our blessings & bfp IJN. Dis is the only trend i like to visit or post cos it has help my life in so many ways. am in for the fasting on satday.

@piikinmama, u ve come again, wetin ur dh do u, way u de pul evry tin for fight sake. i beg no ki person.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Bolanlevivian: 3:24pm On Oct 04, 2013
Iam in for the fasting.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by canalily(m): 9:33pm On Oct 04, 2013
Mumy God's sent please am in for the fasting. Buh shaa oo h! Can i brush my teeth nd stil go my busines since its not dry fasting? Am also passing through disappointment whch you know, is that malice?
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by waistbead: 9:47pm On Oct 04, 2013
@Mama God's sent am in for d fasting..God bless u ma'am.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by canalily(m): 9:55pm On Oct 04, 2013
@All, as we fast and pray this saturday, every monkey de work bamboo de chop as regarding the pix below, in our lives, busines, places of work, or in watever our names are involved and our rights, we put confusion in the minds of our oppresors and render them useless through JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD. All we aspire must surely be supplied to us in abundance through CHRIST our ADVOCATE!

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by uteh: 7:46am On Oct 05, 2013
Good morning all doing the fasting and prayer. This morning before commencing d prayer, i asked d Holy Spirit to give me a scripture to back up d prayer points. He led me the book of Nehemiah chapter 9, its a story of how d people came before God fasted and confessed their sins, recounting how they kept going back to their sin after God had delivered them, but God was merciful to always deliver them whenever they repented. Their sin even made their enemies to have dominion over their body (verse 37). To end all these, they made a convenant (verse 38 and chapter 10:29) to walk in God's law and commandment.

So as we fast, let us examine ourselves to see if there is anyway we are not keeping up to the laws of God in the bible and as taught by Servant Vic and repent, confess and ask God to forgive us. Be specific, not just d general - "forgive me for every known and unknown sin". And then make a commitment to follow the commandments.

For me, am going back to my notes dat i took down at the deliverance ground and all d scriptures servant vic gave me to read. Be blessed.

Sorry for the long sermon, i felt led to say this.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 05, 2013
canalily: @All, as we fast and pray this saturday, every monkey de work bamboo de chop as regarding the pix below, in our lives, busines, places of work, or in watever our names are involved and our rights, we put confusion in the minds of our oppresors and render them useless through JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD. All we aspire must surely be supplied to us in abundance through CHRIST our ADVOCATE!
AMEN!!!!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 8:40am On Oct 05, 2013
uteh: Good morning all doing the fasting and prayer. This morning before commencing d prayer, i asked d Holy Spirit to give me a scripture to back up d prayer points. He led me the book of Nehemiah chapter 9, its a story of how d people came before God fasted and confessed their sins, recounting how they kept going back to their sin after God had delivered them, but God was merciful to always deliver them whenever they repented. Their sin even made their enemies to have dominion over their body (verse 37). To end all these, they made a convenant (verse 38 and chapter 10:29) to walk in God's law and commandment.

So as we fast, let us examine ourselves to see if there is anyway we are not keeping up to the laws of God in the bible and as taught by Servant Vic and repent, confess and ask God to forgive us. Be specific, not just d general - "forgive me for every known and unknown sin". And then make a commitment to follow the commandments.

For me, am going back to my notes dat i took down at the deliverance ground and all d scriptures servant vic gave me to read. Be blessed.

Sorry for the long sermon, i felt led to say this.

Sister Uteh, the holyspirit ministered right to you, and may God bless you also for coming up to share it with us.

Just like Servant Vic will say The promises of God are ours, as long as we follow God's principles (Commandment) .

I spoke with Servant Vic yesterday because I want to bring my cousin for this month geliverance session, while he was speaking to me he said that God is a mercuful God who releases blessings to his children every second but the devil our acuser (Rev 12V10)is the one that stands against our blessing whenever he finds out that we have broken the priciples of God.

He told me to read Zach 3V1 How Satan stood at the right hand of Joshua the high priest to resist him because Joshua did not keep the principles of the Lord even though he was a priest-(Zach 3V6-7) how much more we who are just worshipers of God almighty.

He said the only way we can overcome Satan is to do that thing that Satan has and will never do, that is asking for forgiveness of sin from God almighty who is a merciful God.

I ask him why is it that satan is oppressing the children of God and the Lord is looking at him, and where did satan get his power from, Servant Vic said that God has created us to have dominion over satan and every living thing on this earth- Gen1V28 and we are the ones that are giving satan room to go and acuse us for breaking his principles, he said if we always ask for forgiveness of sin and stay away from things that the devil will use to come and acuse us before him, then our angels who are with us can not allow satan get close to us or manipulate us.

As for the power with satan, Servant Vic said that it was given to satan when he was still angel Lucifer, the Lord empowered him in heaven and the Lord never takes back anything he has given to anyone. He said satan got other powers from any child of God whenever he gets their glory, he said becaause there is power in the tongue of a child of God, once satan can capture that child of God glory he takes the power that the Lord has deposited on the tongue of that child of God.

That is why when any ones glory has been tempered with he or she can pray from here to Sapele nothing will happen because satan always capture the glory and the power on the tongue.

May the good Lord who is using this servant Vic empower him the more so that his teaching can be preached oll over the world. You dont find others teaching us this like this,, I thank God for making me know this his Servant
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by visitor30(m): 10:02am On Oct 05, 2013
Good Morning my beautiful daddies and mummies in the house. Thank God for another beautiful day and the grace to embark on this fasting & prayer program today.

@Canalilly, @Uteh, @Konfessor, the spirit of God is for ever sure in leading us aright and confirming an agreement of direction when the need arises.

Satan is wicked but the mercy of God is the grace that we have else we are consumed. But thank God for the sacrifice of the blood of Jesus Christ that gives us total access to receive our deliverance and restoration. But the price to pay on our part is to KEEP GOD's PRINCIPLES as required in His word as well as those attached to the blessings.
As we tarry in prayer and fasting,God my creator, forgive us any Sin we have committed against you, the ones we know, the ones we do not know, we ask for forgiveness in the name of Jesus. Use the blood of Jesus to wash our Sins away and give us the grace to live above the. God my creator, use the sacrifice of the blood of Jesus to remove anything in our lives that will not glorify the name of the Lord in Jesus Name; God my creator use the sacrifice of the blood of Jesus to replace any sacrifice/covenant that our ancestors has promised the evil altars/kingdoms on our behalf and destroy that altar/kingdom in the name of Jesus.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Rute(f): 10:41am On Oct 05, 2013
@Uteh,sotum and visitor your words have been confirmation for what I heard at church yesterday I prayed to God and said please direct me on what to pray for as we fast the Pastor at that church I told u about was continuosly hammering holiness and shared on this scripture
Proverbs 28 v 9 it says "one who turns away his ear from the law, even his prayer is an abomination" and verse 13
" He who covers his sins will not prosper , but whoever confesses and forsakes them will have mercy"

My people as if to try me DH comes home almost midnight before he came I knew it was the devil trying to make me angry before the fast I contiously prayed for God to give me the grace to speak well with him and not to habber bitteness in my heart and God gave me victory and I can say today I pray with no malice in me praise the Lord!!

@mama Godsent bless you I love you for what you do I decided to continue with deliverance here God has been good to me
@pikinmama and all I greet you.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by youngchopper(m): 11:25am On Oct 05, 2013
sotum2: dis is d number u requested for, Servant Vic number 08153309479, you need to call him on time before deliverance week so that you can fast and have your booking number
ma spirit tells me u guys are pure fraud? He asked for 2 things his number and address! All u provided was just number abi em no get address?
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 12:41pm On Oct 05, 2013
God our creator forgive us every known and unknown sins we have committed and wash us with the blood of Jesus, and give us the grace to sin no more in Jesus name we pray,
God we thank you for your love and kindness towards us as we fast today.
Psalm 121 1to 8
God Almighty it is 12 noon now, let any man or woman that has taking and died with our glory come out of their graves now, gives us back our glories and die, in the Mighty name of Jesus Christ, as the sun shine upon these listed names let any kind of darkness that is covering our glories disappear and let our glories shine in Jesus name.
as the sun shines upon these listed names,
God our creator let any abnormal growth in our womb that is preventing any woman here from getting pregnant let those growths melt away as the sun shines upon these listed names, you fibrroid, you blockage of tubes, you ovarian cyst, you annovulation, premenopous, you hormonal imbalance, melt away as the sun shines upon these names in Jesus mighty name,
you low / no sperm count come in and increase billion count by fire in the Mighty name of Jesus
God our creator let every blocked fallopian tubes be open miraculously now in the name of Jesus Christ
God our creator let every one listed here receive a great turn around for good in every areas of our lives in Jesus name
God our creator remove any heaviness of heart in the listed names here in the mighty name of Jesus

God our creator let all the men among us here be the head financially and otherwise in every areas of their lives in Jesus name we pray

Goldenbaby:
Funkybaybee:
Bolanlevivian:
Chi16,
Vennus,
Echala,
Manoda
Motherofprinces
Seacrest
Chikannoli
Sotum2
putu4,
Rute
Tukree
Pikinmama
Jilsandra
Skympychick
Lilee2hot
PREPECT
Judii,Modalayo,
MayMay1,
Julieton,
Truetravels
Uteh,
Waistbead,
Pintoxx
Inforgenius
mamoge

Folarsimbi
Lore&Temi
mikuut
Godlovesme13
kike100
Boomark
Sub-Zidi
Parisinne
God's sent
Bcolah,
4Gsmoke,
Clarina,
finecheek
osespice,
locuu40,
menes,
Finecheek
Lores&Temi
Konfessor
Perisienne
Mahogany28
visitor30

wonderlen
santagelo25
Jamo90
Caringpro
Janutra
oloriesther
ugochukwuogaga
canalily
sweetlarry
winnergirl or winnie
caringpro
Mychildren
Greenpea
Tripplemama
Enm
iya-Ejima
iykmau
Agrpa
youngchopper God open his eyes to see that we are not here to catch fun or for idle talk but for God's great all round bfps
Psalm 127 vs 3-4, Ezekiel 37,1 -14,

anybody i could not remember here God knows you and He has remembered you
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 1:40pm On Oct 05, 2013
@iphie17, i removed your name cos of some prayer point that
will not suit your condition for now but God Almighty
will visit you with multiple finance in Jesus Mighty name.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 1:49pm On Oct 05, 2013
@God's sent,and all that prayed concerning today's fasting, Amen to all your prayers,God has already answered us. Thank you God our creator for the grace and strength you have given us to embark on this fasting,thank you cos I know that this fasting will never be in vain. hallowed be thine name Amen.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Rute(f): 2:07pm On Oct 05, 2013
Amen to Godsent prayers IJMN
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 2:39pm On Oct 05, 2013
Hello my fellow women stay calm something is burning in somebody lower abdomen right side pls be serious as our names are under the sun that is created by GOD every evil growth and fat covering our tubes, fertilities are melting away right now in JESUS NAME. heehee! i ve never seen this one before, i dnt have annointing o, but right now a woman is feeling very hot sensation from the lower abdomen down to your tighs, something bad in there is melting away,pls, if you are the person try and tell us here dnt hid it after todays fasting to please GOD, cos is too obvious to me.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 05, 2013
@Godsent:: amen to all the prayers in jesus name.
@all fasting, for it is written that he that waits upon the lord, shall renew their strength,they shall mount on wings like the eagle, they shall run and never be tired, they shall walk and never faint, so therefore, i decree that we shall begin to mount on wings like the eagle in jesus name. we shall neither faint nor get tired in jesus name. Amen, we shall be empowered for total recovery of lost glory and recovery in every areas of our lives in jesus name. keep the fire burning and ignore any person that is serving as a willing tool for satan on this thread. shalom
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 3:08pm On Oct 05, 2013
FIRE!!! OF GOD KEEP BURNING AND MELT AWAY EVERY INFERTILITY IN OUR BODIES IN OUR FINACE IN JESUS NAME Hello my fellow women stay calm something is burning in somebody lower abdomen right side pls be serious as our names are under the sun that is created by GOD every evil growth and fat covering our tubes, fertilities are melting away right now in JESUS NAME. heehee! i ve never seen this one before, i dnt have annointing o, but right now a woman is feeling very hot sensation from the lower abdomen down to your tighs, something bad in there is melting away,pls, if you are the person try and tell us here dnt hid it after todays fasting to please GOD, and to encourage us here about fasting and praying, cos is too obvious to me.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 3:16pm On Oct 05, 2013
SORRY DOUBLE POST
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 3:22pm On Oct 05, 2013
Please someone should help me explain this scripture:: Zephaniah 1:7-18,I was praying some minutes ago,and I ask the spirit of God to direct me to d scripture that I will read because none was in my mind,wen I opened my bible,my eyes went straight to verse 7, I always ask d holy spirit to direct me when I want to read the scripture and anytime I open it will be saying the same thing but different chapters and verses. May God help me to understand what he meant ooooo.

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by kike100: 4:51pm On Oct 05, 2013
Una gd afternoon o my people, may the sun that shinning so bright melt away our infirmities IJN. To all dt are fasting, God will hear our prayers speedily IJN.
I went for hsg today and been resting. Thank God for his faithfulness cos it went well.
@Goldenbaby, remember the bibile verse that says 'with your eyes shall you c the downfall of the Egyptians but they shall not come near you'? This is it! Prepare for God's arrival cos he's about to expose some things and people and you will be amazed!!(Zep1:7). He is a consuming fire.
@all, no one paid attention to my dream n it's meaning, is ok ooooooooo, I vex not! serv Vic has come to my rescue.

Bless u all..
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 5:04pm On Oct 05, 2013
@Kike100, I thank God that the HSG went well, Glory be to his name.. Pls don't be angry that we wouldn't explain your dream,is like none knows the meaning,like me I don't know what it meant...thank God servant vic has explained it for you..
Thank you so much for explaining that scripture for me,I was a lil bit confused wen I read it cos anything I ask the spirit of God to direct me to a scripture that I will read,it will always be about judgement!! May God see us tru oooo.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 6:06pm On Oct 05, 2013
@Moderators, thank you so much for removing YOUNGCHOPPER's post from here,I believe he has been banned too, as you always response to our request,God will always response to yours quickly,you are blessed and favoured in Jesus name..
@All,the spirit of God led me to read PSALMS 34 as I was preparing to close my fasting,I was very happy when reading it,pls I think each and every one of you should read it as well::: The Lord has answered us ooooooo. Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 6:31pm On Oct 05, 2013
as the sun set let all our request that we have tabled before God in prayers today be answered and be settled in Jesus name Ameeeen!
Goldenbaby:
Funkybaybee:
Bolanlevivian:
Chi16,
Vennus,
Echala,
Manoda
Motherofprinces
Seacrest
Chikannoli
Sotum2
putu4,
Rute
Tukree
Pikinmama
Jilsandra
Skympychick
Lilee2hot
PREPECT
Judii,Modalayo,
MayMay1,
Julieton,
Truetravels
Uteh,
Waistbead,
Pintoxx
Inforgenius
mamoge

Folarsimbi
Lore&Temi
mikuut
Godlovesme13
kike100
Boomark
Sub-Zidi
Parisinne
God's sent
Bcolah,
4Gsmoke,
Clarina,
finecheek
osespice,
locuu40,
menes,
Finecheek
Lores&Temi
Konfessor
Perisienne
Mahogany28
visitor30

wonderlen
santagelo25
Jamo90
Caringpro
Janutra
oloriesther
ugochukwuogaga
canalily
sweetlarry
winnergirl or winnie
caringpro
Mychildren
Greenpea
Tripplemama
Enm
iya-Ejima
iykmau
Agrpa[img][/img]
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by finecheek(f): 6:44pm On Oct 05, 2013
Amen IJN @Godsent
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 7:06pm On Oct 05, 2013
I thank God for giving us the strength and grace to fast and pray today, may his name be praised.
@God's sent,Amen to all your prayers,some of us wasn't aware of this fasting but I believe that God has answered us all. Amen
@Sparkle777,were have you been? hope you are enjoying yourself were you went for your leave? Hope your LO is kicking well? May God bless and protect you.
@All that have stopped posting,pls whatever the problem is,the Lord has settled it.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by uteh: 8:09pm On Oct 05, 2013
@Godsent, yea, amen to your prayers. 2 of your prayer points there hit d nail on the head for me. May God continue to bless you.

@Sotum, @Rute and @Visitor 30 thanks, Thats why when we pray and dont get answers, instead of blaming God, we should instead ask Him where we have missed it. God is faithful to fulfill all his promises , its left for us to play our own part to see it manifest physically.

@Goldenbaby, to get understanding on the word of God, before u read ask d Holy Spirit to give u revelation (rhema) and understanding, but sanctify yourself first o, by asking for forgiveness of sin. It works for me. I believe u took a course at WOFBI, titled Word Foundation? Getting rhema and understanding scripture was treated in that course.

Pls dont post servant vic picture i beg u. Its all about Jesus and not the vessel. Remember Jesus triumphant entry to Jerusalem? The people where praising Jesus and not the donkey carrying Him. Am sure if u ask servant vic sef, he will vehemently oppose it.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 8:32pm On Oct 05, 2013
@Uteh, thanks so much,yea we did word foundation, and we were taught about logo and rhema (d spoken,quicken and reveal word of God), I do ask the holy spirit to make me to understand the word of God,but why I was a lil bit confused was that anytime I asked the spirit of God to lead me to d scripture,I will open to a place that will be talking about judgement, I called servant vic and he explained what the scripture means and it did not contradict to what am passing tru.
Am also happen that wen I wanted to close the fast,I prayed and ask the holy spirit to lead me to d scripture I will use to end the fast,we I opened,I saw psalms 34,and I was every happy reading it cos I understood what it meant..
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by mahogany28: 8:34pm On Oct 05, 2013
please let us not be distracted. we must give honour to whom honour is due alone, and all glory must go to God our creator alone.

not to sound harsh or anything, but please do not post images of any vessel or man of God here please, because if you do, God is looking down on all of us on this forum, and I don't want to begin to imagine how God would feel when He sees us giving His Glory to his servant. please do not give the enemy the chance to accuse you, because he is the accuser of brethren. we must not idolize anybody or anything.

I pray that as much as we rely on God and wait for His blessings, that He would compensate us for all the time waiting, praying and trusting in Him,in Jesus Name.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Bolanlevivian: 8:45pm On Oct 05, 2013
Amen to all the prayers by Mama Godsent. May God bless you ma

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (197) (Reply)

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.