Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,539 members, 7,837,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (334468 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Freechild07(f): 4:25pm On Dec 03, 2013
@God'sgrace, do not be deceived pls seeing yourself pregnant or backing a baby is. ........hmmm let me not scare you.my dear,i have been there before but i thank God for delivering me and putting a parmanent stop to that.pls listen to what we have been advicing you to do. Go for deliverance and you will testify.choose one of the places even mfm.

@vilachi, i welcome you to this thread of glorious victors in christ.distance will not be a barrier for you to be visited by God just call serv Vic on 08153309479.it is well with you.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by tukree: 4:26pm On Dec 03, 2013
i thank God for all the testimonies Goldenbaby, jecu, Uteh,all the mia members how are we doing? @visitor30, present sir, i din't mia, i am enjoying my all round peace lol.
@God's sent weldone work, tell Mr force man not to bottle you cos we so much need you u have impacted positively into our lives.
i welcome all new members, all dat came to testify here i pray for you all for double portion blessings.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by visitor30(m): 4:38pm On Dec 03, 2013
@Vilachi, you are most welcome to this thread of conqueror, where God is our strength in overcoming the challenges of life.
God who has allowed you to locate this thread will surely give you the grace to testify to all round bfps. Safe trip as you journey back to the country.

@Tukree, we know you are not mia, but we need your words of prayers and encouragement once in while for people like us waiting to enjoy that same all round peace. Thank God for you life...........keep on bubbling in the enjoyment........na baba God do am for you. Shalom!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by cjnone2: 4:40pm On Dec 03, 2013
its well
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by uteh: 5:19pm On Dec 03, 2013
@Golden, well done o. Why not make d prayer and fasting every wednesday with midnite prayer being compusory, like d night preceding d wednesday, ie tonite.

I will be back with some scriptures and prayer points suggestion for tomorrow.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 03, 2013
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Freechild07(f): 5:24pm On Dec 03, 2013
@vilachi, yes there is deliverance session for december and its on the last thursday of every month 26 dec.but you don't have to wait until you are in the country before calling him o. You can call him now and he can work out something for your booking
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 03, 2013
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 03, 2013
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 5:32pm On Dec 03, 2013
@JECU and Uteh, good suggestion in terms of doing the midnight prayers every Wednesday.. God's sent suggested the same thing.. So be it..
@Uteh, waiting patiently for the prayer points because I will be posting the names by tomorrow morning,send it via my e-mail... The midnight will be holding every Wednesday 12am leading to thursday..
@Vilachi, you are most welcome to this thread of wonderful and glorious conquerors. Try and make it for deliverance on the 26th of this month, call servant vic before then.
@Tukree, Long time no see, please try as much as you can and be posting so that those also waiting on God for all round peace will be encouraged.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 5:43pm On Dec 03, 2013
@Vilachi u must have a booking number an a prayer point will be given to u for u to be praying perior to deliverance dat is wat we are trying to make u understand.anyone who doesn't have d booking number,didn't do d fasting cannot undergo deliverance,u have only d thur before 26th to get ur booking no or forget deliverance till january.so plan urself well
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 03, 2013
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by mikuut: 6:09pm On Dec 03, 2013
i greet all conquerors here, dont lose hope we are conquerors like God's sent always advice
we should avoid self medication or quark recommendation, in other not to destroy the body system. after consulting a doctor if need be, take his negetif report to deliverance ground and cabash prayer on it as JECU language, thanks to every one dat keeps the thread active,
hope we have not forgoten what God'sent posted before dat there will be mid night prayer for our sister manoda incase u never see it go and view Godssent last post, i want to go and sleep now so dat i will remember to wake up by 12 midnight for d prayer as we are praying for her God will remove anything dat want to fustrate us 2 in d name of Jesus.
aah i no dat one day mama God's sent will tell the conquerors in da house to pray for me in the mid night too.
to d new members u are highly welcome,
cheers everyone.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 6:29pm On Dec 03, 2013
@Mikuut, hmmmmmm... Long time no see..please let's try and be posting regular, staying for a long time before posting won't help. If everyone here is doing the same,I don't think this thread will be in this stage today. Even if you not know what to say,this is the thread for God,we can come and say a lil prayer for others. Bikonu..
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by uteh: 6:35pm On Dec 03, 2013
@Golden, i dont have your email address o.

@Mikuut, u wan go sleep by 6:09pm, u are enjoying o.

@All, read Psm 119;62, Acts 16:25-26, Acts 12:1-12, mix your midnight prayers with aggressive praise, it brings about the Lord's favour for you and d Lord's judgment on your enemy.

But before u pray, check - is there anything in your life giving d devil d legal right to oppress u even with so much prayer? Eg an accursed thing ie something dat is a demonic property, read Joshua 7:1-26, sin, unforgiveness, doubt and unbelief etc.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 6:41pm On Dec 03, 2013
@Mikuut hmmmmm ok ooo.I see u d time u dey peep,I am happy dat from peeping u came in.Don't Mia again n if u do I will u to cctv to searchlight u ooo.welcome back
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 6:53pm On Dec 03, 2013
[b]Good evening my fellow wonderful and glorious conquerors..
Hahahahahahahahahahahahhahha, am laughing seriously at the stupid demons. They wants to try me this afternoon and I showed them that he that is in me is greater than he that is in the world.
I had an attack this afternoon, this one no be dream ooo. I was in the room when I finished my 12pm prayer, immediately I saw four boys,they look like 12years old boys, two just came inside the room where I was while the other two was outside at the window looking aggressively towards me.. Omo, fear wan come grip me ooooo.. I then asked them how they entered the room,but they refused to answer me,I then use the bag I normally put my anointing oil when going to CCT, I started hitting one on his head with that bag,telling him that they can't get me and that I can't give birth to someone like him. The other one in the room brought out knife and was coming towards me,I then shouted Jesus and the next thing I saw was a knife in my hand, I then used the knife to stab that one to death,I stabbed him all over this body and blood was gushing out. When the others saw what happened, they try to attack me and I told them that since I have killed the other one that they don't have any more power.. I wanted to shout Jesus but I couldn't because I was little weak, I then shouted my sister's name,so after I shouted my sister's name. I said to myself that since I called my sister's name while can't I call the name of Jesus.. Immediately I started shouting Jesus! Jesus!! Jesus and those remaining yeye demons died instantly.. God you are ten billion much!!!!
@All, pls what we are doing here is no child play oooo, let's not take it as just an online stuff, be serious with the deliverance,prayer and fasting. Believe me that you will never remain the same.
Will call servant vic and tell him about the attack....
[/b]
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by clarina: 7:05pm On Dec 03, 2013
@Godsent, Amen to ur prayers ma. Even though u said you are not a prophetess, I will always see you as one because there's something you said iin your post that really showed me who & what you are. May God almighty continue to use you as his vessel. @uteh. The bible quotations you posted is for midnight prayers,abi. I'm up for it. See you all in the morning,my fellow conquerors.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Caringpro(f): 7:25pm On Dec 03, 2013
Goldenbaby: @Sotum,Visitor and JECU, you all have said well. For me I don't like the idea of people coming here to say add my name,and the will disappear for others to be praying for them,but you will not see them contributing rather they will be a regular poster in another thread. Please let all be careful on how will take God in our lives, some people finds it difficult to pray or say things about God.
I think is high time I scan the names of regular posters and be pasting it during prayers and leave the ones that are not regular.(God's sent your approval will be needed in this)..
About Monoda and Seacreat, I don't know why they are not steady,we all are one, if they have any challenges, let them come,we will pray together. I know what am passing through,but I never wanted it to weigh me down, I cried out my eyes today when breaking my today's fasting but I told God that I will not cry again because I know my case is settled. With God on my side,I believe that no amount of thing will make me to stop posting here because our God is here.
my sister just knw that it is not everybody that has asses to internet as u do, but anytime they cm online they will post pending whn they will cm again. U pple shld try and understand this. Is that the reason y u refuse to add my name in the peayer list even whn i sent u the request twice. Plz be ur sisters and brothers keeper if we must make heaven nt all abt the deliverance.

2 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by mikuut: 7:31pm On Dec 03, 2013
@gondenbaby i did not mia is not my fault just dat enjoyment too much so i almost forgot where i was bf i went for deliverance and God now located me, i always peep to say amen to prayers, but God'sent said dat we need God more when we are doing well more than when we are facing problems, omo i don poooort, Thanks to d power of God 9n C.C.TTTThe delivered paul and silas he delivered goldenbaby and jecus, he deliver many people
he has fully delivered me.
sorry all i wont mia again.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Freechild07(f): 7:44pm On Dec 03, 2013
@golden, God has given you the victory.your testimony is sure.congrats dear.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 7:53pm On Dec 03, 2013
@Golden hmmmmm u done become demon destroyer oooo.God will give u more power to keep destroying dem.u are a conquror n a victor.I thnk God for given u victory over does yeye demon.pls call serv vic sharply n relate with him on dat.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 8:20pm On Dec 03, 2013
@vilachi, you are welcome. God Almighty will manifest His name in your life and His word in gen 1 vs 28 will be fulfilled in your life in the mighty name of jesus. Please try as much as possible not to miss this thread everyday because you have a lot to gain in term of inspiration and the strength to continue moving on the right path. You are blessed

@mama Godsent, thanks my body dey there but I dey feel big improvement after taking a little bit of anointing oil yesterday night,

@all that has been keeping this thread very very active, I blessed the name of The Lord for you people. Thanks

@Those of us who are addicted to this thread, who can't go a day without opening this thread at least twice and not commenting but reading everything from A to Z saying amen, thanking and praising God in our mind make we dey at least post once.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 03, 2013
Goldenbaby: [b]Good evening my fellow wonderful and glorious conquerors..
Hahahahahahahahahahahahhahha, am laughing seriously at the stupid demons. They wants to try me this afternoon and I showed them that he that is in me is greater than he that is in the world.
I had an attack this afternoon, this one no be dream ooo. I was in the room when I finished my 12pm prayer, immediately I saw four boys,they look like 12years old boys, two just came inside the room where I was while the other two was outside at the window looking aggressively towards me.. Omo, fear wan come grip me ooooo.. I then asked them how they entered the room,but they refused to answer me,I then use the bag I normally put my anointing oil when going to CCT, I started hitting one on his head with that bag,telling him that they can't get me and that I can't give birth to someone like him. The other one in the room brought out knife and was coming towards me,I then shouted Jesus and the next thing I saw was a knife in my hand, I then used the knife to stab that one to death,I stabbed him all over this body and blood was gushing out. When the others saw what happened, they try to attack me and I told them that since I have killed the other one that they don't have any more power.. I wanted to shout Jesus but I couldn't because I was little weak, I then shouted my sister's name,so after I shouted my sister's name. I said to myself that since I called my sister's name while can't I call the name of Jesus.. Immediately I started shouting Jesus! Jesus!! Jesus and those remaining yeye demons died instantly.. God you are ten billion much!!!!
@All, pls what we are doing here is no child play oooo, let's not take it as just an online stuff, be serious with the deliverance,prayer and fasting. Believe me that you will never remain the same.
[/b]

The Lord will cover you with his feathers and under his wings you'll find refuge

The lord will command his angels concerning you, to guard you in all your ways, they will lift you up in their hands so that you will not strike your foot against a stone. Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 03, 2013
Goldenbaby: [b]Good evening my fellow wonderful and glorious conquerors..
[/b]

The Lord will cover with his feathers and under his wings you'll find refuge

The lord will command his angels concerning you, to guard you in all your ways, they will lift you up in their hands so that you will not strike your foot against a stone. Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by uteh: 8:48pm On Dec 03, 2013
@Goldenbaby, i saw your pm,i tried replying twice but it keeps bouncing back.

On d attack, hmmm, Servant Vic always say u should never pray for someone if u dont have d grace for it. Instead u pray with d perso. What he means is u dont begin to pray against d powers oppressing d person, cos if u have a little inroad like sin by which d devil can accuse you, he will attack you.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 8:51pm On Dec 03, 2013
@Godsent, amen to your prayers.

@Goldenbaby, thank God for your victory, but pls let us be careful in this thread so that they will not bring evil report/s to this thread.

Note: Any one that is having funny dreams and having challenges but dont want to go for deliverance and wants prayer here, is looking for who he or she will put in trouble. there is nobody that can get the touch of God without going for deliverance first, let no man deceive himself.

And just like sister uteh said, u can not have what belong to satan(legal right) and u want prayers to be done for you here,

Let us come to pray not play, if you have not gone for deliverance go first( MFN or Servant Vic Ministry)
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 9:27pm On Dec 03, 2013
@Uteh n Sotum u guys can now understand wat I have been saying.I thnk God for given u victory over those yeye demon but we got to be very careful.@Golden as far as I am concern,those demon came from d intercessory prayer u are doing cos u have been deliver,u are a free person comfirm by serv vic.We have to pray for one another but we have to do first thing first.Anyway i pinged u but it didn't deliver cos we need to talk.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godsgrace2013: 9:39pm On Dec 03, 2013
Gdnite @ all.till 12am.prayer mood activated
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by visitor30(m): 10:06pm On Dec 03, 2013
@Goldenbaby, thank God for the victory, my sister you really need to be careful and same goes for everyone. Now we understand what some of here have been hammering on by God's Sent, Sotum2 & Uteh.
That also goes to show that we ain't here for play but serious business of prayer and sharing encouraging word, scriptures to activate our faith man and also help us to get on our walk with God into our destiny land.

@Uteh, thanks for the prayer scriptures posted!

@Sotum2, thanks once again for stressing the need for us to be spiritually conscious and also being alert and careful. How is dw doing.

@All, may the Lord gives us the grace ans strength to succeed. Be reminded again that you can't hold the devil's property and be praying for breakthrough. 1st we need to return to God in repentance, offering our hearts to Him and then break the chain of SIN from our lives. When we have done this coupled with deliverance, then we can boldly ask for breakthrough, fruitfulness and all round blessing, it will be released unto us.
See you all on the other side. Shalom!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 03, 2013
Goodevening fellow conquerers,hope we are living and abiding on God's words cos that's the sure ways to our fruitfilness.
Mummy Godsent, am touched by your show of love towards every member of this thread,most especially,asking everyone to intercede for me,God will bless you.and everyone here as you lift up your voice to pray tonight almighty God will arise and make every crooked way straight,he will arise and have mercy on us ijmn amen.
Pls also include seacreast and funkybaybee,and everyone that has gone for deliverance since early this year that God should remember Us
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 03, 2013
Goldenbaby,how are you hope you are good.I really don't like the way you are hyping about posting regularly and not posting regularly.I want you to understand that dis is a faceless forum,you don't know what people are passing through.is not everyone that has 24hrs access to the internet as you do.when God'sent opened this thread I was among the first people dat was posting regularly on this thread before you joined us.I have been going thru a lot lately,both financially,emotionally and spiritually.to even come online is even a problem.
Pls try and be your brothers keeper . I pray God to take away this shame called bareness in my life and that of everyone here ijmn amen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (197) (Reply)

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.