Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (334441 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Freechild07(f): 5:22pm On Dec 07, 2013
Let me start by saying this, pls serv Vic does not collect money for anything not even offering except offering we give to the needy.he doesn't sell olive oil or pure/bottled water.Most of the time he calls you with his own airtime when he has a message for you.

This devil is just a looser and we must srive to live a holy life so that after the demons have been destroyed and we have our bfp, we will not go back to a life of sin and end up in hell where devil go come deal with you for killing his messengers.how e go be?God forbid!may that never be our portion IJN.brb
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by slimtolu: 5:48pm On Dec 07, 2013
Fellow conquerors I greet u all,our God is still in this biz of doing good if a 54 year old woman n her 55 year old DH can have a baby after menopause of 4 yrs. If a woman dat earthly docs said she had multiple fibroIds n should look for money for operation but instead Baba God gave her a fineboy and her story became a testimony.that same God will surely visit us all with our 11th hour miracles too in Jesus name.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 6:09pm On Dec 07, 2013
Good evening mummy's n Daddy's of prince n princess.I am sorry for keeping u guys waiting,I was held up in traffic just got home now.like Freechild have said after our deliverance we need to continue living a holy life if nt devil will come back to check if ur body is vacant again to occupy n if he found it vacant,dis time he will carry his grand children n neighbours n take over again.Devil n his coherent are seriously preparing to take over dis world.Satan d accuser of brethren,he will cause u to sin n still go before God to accuse u.we shld learn d principles in other to overcome satan n make heaven.I heard a dream,it happens dat I was with someone dat look like my neighbour,thereafter I decided to go somewhere,on d way I sighted a man afar tying a red cloth n a charm on his neck,so I ran back n told dat my neighbour wat I saw.we started peeing from d back of d house to see wen d man will pass infront of d house but we didn't see him rather we saw a dog coming towards us to bite me,I gave him a hot kick n he feel off n came back,I gave him a kick dat he mellow down on d floor.So me n dat my neighbour left,den we came into a room n met 2 other girls with a man.the man identify himself as d antichrist n wen I looked at his face I couldn't see d eyes ball but seeing something like electric spark.the man started saying all dat dey have done n how dey are preparing n doing everything possible to take over dis world even as far as bribing cos he was carrying a ghana must go fill with money so dat if we agre to wat he is saying he will give us d money.He said him alone have gotten over 500 eaglet n still counting to get more.He said dey are doing dat in order to see how God will rescan dis world from evil,infact he said a lot.when he finish talking,he now ask to knw if we are willing to join him n dat anyone dat is nt ready shld go.Immediately me n dat my neighbour left n d other 2 balance well to hear more so dat dey can take d money,den I woke up.So Mummy's n Daddy's I wnt us all to knw dat kingdom of Darkness are preparing n we d children of God equally have to be prepared n be ready for wat is coming.I am sorry for d long post,I don't mean to bore u with dis sermon.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 6:18pm On Dec 07, 2013
@Uteh I sent u a mail
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 07, 2013
I also like Psalm 121, i read and say my prayers with Psalm 121, even without my bible.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Rute(f): 7:27pm On Dec 07, 2013
@Jecu that yo dream is true ooo the devil is very cunning coz he doesn't want to go to hell alone he is in the business of recruiting mama Godsent always emphasise holiness I thank God for her
@nic1 that was a powerful testimony shows there is nothing God cannot do
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by visitor30(m): 8:24pm On Dec 07, 2013
@God's Sent, I want to thank God for you and what He is using you to do in the life of people here because of the testimony of what He did for you and just like the Samaritan Woman, you came to show others the light and the way to follow. I have great brethren whom I've come in contact with anointed for the work of the kingdom. But meeting Servant Vic took my walk with God to a different perspective and understanding. The principle of children of God having divinely assigned prophets is something I learnt from servant vic and of a truth he is very correct.

All, servant vic doesn't take money from anybody, nor sells anointing oil or ask for offering. the only offering is that which is being collected for the needy purse. I remember I stated here how he paid for my hotel accommodation during the last November, something that we never planned, but said God laid it on him that afternoon as I was coming. He calls you with his credit for minutes.

@Anubabe, you're welcome to the thread of conquerors where we learn the simple principles of God and His word through the power of deliverance and holiness. Also medical tips are shared where necessary to receive all round fruitfulness of the womb and every area of our lives. You are next in line to receiver what ever you seek from Him in Jesus name.

@mahogany25, longest time. the lord is your strength and all He has started in your life will be perfected in Jesus name.

@Nic1, that was a powerful testimony and can only be done by the handiwork of a great God. That same God that settled Abraham after 24years when the promise was made. May He also settle us all with that uncommon favour.

How is our P. E. DD..............That revelation is awesome and also an eye opener as we all seek God's blessing, we should not loose track of our eternity the ultimate goal in the midst of abundance and life of excellence of all round fruitfulness. May He gave us that grace as we resolve to walk in the highway of holiness and righteousness. The discernment spirit that will open our spiritual eyes to locate any loophole or areas of our lives that will stand as a barrier to our crown of glory in Christ Jesus.

I great all my fellow conquerors. I had a nice time in the presence of God during our night vigil to round the breakthrough program we had this week.
I shall be back with some revelations on areas of our lives where the devil gains access for us to know and seek for deliverance, so that we can possess our possession upon mount zion.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 8:57pm On Dec 07, 2013
Fellow conquerors how una dey.why going through my first post,I have another thing to share with d house from serv vic.If u are among d women dat are crazy about Brazillian hair,plssssssss touch not anymore.Serv vic said d demon in charge was captured yst n she is caged now,He said dat d women is an oyibo.she said dey use it to possess people,dat anyone who fixes d hair have been posses hmmm.He said dat God have started capturing those powers of darkness.I shared all my dreams since dat thurs to him n said dey are nt dreams but a revelation.Concerning d one of d boy I shared here,he said I have to help in d boy's deliverance by bringing him for children deliverance on Jan.Den dis antichrist one,he said is a msg God showed to me to tell him(serv vic) so he could pray on dat n capture dat demon to release those 500 people he said he has captured.Beware! Beware!! Beware of Brazillian hair.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Freechild07(f): 10:26pm On Dec 07, 2013
Let me countinue from stopped.....

Pls you can't be holding on to something that belongs to the kingdom of darkness and you want deliverance.they will never leave you alone for the fact that you are habouring an accursed thing and they will accuse you before the father when God has answered your prayer,thereby robbing you of your bfp and you can not blame God because they have a right over you.
Now,search yourselves what is the accursed thing in your possession that has been robbing you of your own rights as a child of God?
Robbing you of good health?

EXO 15:26 GNT

He said, “If you will obey me completely by doing what I consider right and by keeping my commands, I will not punish you with any of the diseases that I brought on the Egyptians. I am the Lord, the one who heals you.”

The property of the enemy could be something you don't even know that is in your possession. It could be that ordinary fiber(weavon)that has been contaminated by evil but how will you know which is which?
Or even your gold collection which the kingdom of darknes have contaminated also esp because of its durability.it has been passed from hands to habds because when gold is sold,someone buys it and sells it again and then it is melted into a new design and so on and so forth but you don't know who has used it before you.

Phew! Wipes sweat off forehead(not really)
My fellow conquerors in christ. Some thing happened to me.
After thursday's prayers of fighting for our families and serv Vic prayed with me,the enemy went to accuse me of having their property. how did i know this? I will tell you

Yesterday afternoon,i had a very terrible dream.i wanted to call serv Vic but i had no airtime and my hubby was on his way home so promised to get for me but he got home late and it was too late for me to call serv Vic. So i started asking God to forgive me my sins and asked him why he would allow the devil to have access to me after 2 deliverance sessions and my commitment to him and also asked God to reveal unto me any accursed thing in my possesion.because i don't go to shrine or any funny place but nowadays kingdom of darkness have new tactics sote babalawo don turn pastor build church and you no go know.

While i was talking to my God, God was talking to my prophet and serv Vic called me.haha no try baba God. He said that the demons have gone to accuse me in front of God for habouring their property, i was not suprised because thecdream i had was a sign. He advised me to loose my long braids because that is how the queen of the coast dresses. He prayed with me and told me to prepare for thursday.

Meanwhile, all this time i have been praying and undergoing deliverance i have been having this dream of my father coming to attack me saying i should give him my life essence and i am always defeating him. When we started this fight for your family prayers i took it seriously and started praying.

In my dream last night, i saw him again, this time my elder brother was there and was wearing sun shades,he was forcing me to look into my father's eyes but i noticed he was preventing himself from looking with his glasses so i also refused to look.my father said he is the idol of my father's house and he has been invoke so i should look into his eyes so he can enter into me but i refused and started shouting Jesus, then i woke up. It was still very early so i went back to sleep after praying.

I saw him again, but this time he would stand infront of me and drop something between his legs and start trying to touch me but i escape.(this happened twice) then the next thing i knew in the dream i loosened my hair and woke up.
This morning, i was informed that he passed yesterday.

My brothers and sisters in christ,i don loose my hair,pack all my brazillian hair wey dey reach my rear end annoint am, disconnect myself from them throway. Abeg eleru gbe'ru e.make owner of evil load carry am,me i no want again o.pls let this serv as an eye opener to us all. I took a stool to my store so i can sit down comfortably to check for anything that maybe or looks like something that could be accursed. Even gifts given to me by people i am not sure about their (waka waka)ways and lifestyle. Even if na bday card.i day throway.

If you went for deliverance once and you are still having bad dreams maybe mixed with good.pls go again and again until God answers. don't just sit down and fold your arms or start blaming God.check your lifestyle and if you are habouring the property of the evil ones.
Sorry for the long post.God bless you as you read and obey IJN
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by samplet(f): 10:36pm On Dec 07, 2013
Huuuuuuum, Short of words. I think Obedience is better than sacrifice.....................May we learn and do the right thing, IJN.
Let us choose where we belong, for God or for the Devil?
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by justbee: 11:30pm On Dec 07, 2013
@Freechild, every good thing God Almighty has started in your life will be perfected in the name of Jesus Christ.
I remember my last deliverance at MFM, the female ushers asked every woman to remove her scarf/cap just to know if anyone has a weavon or hair attachment/extension on.
Father Lord, pls give us your children the grace to live righteously and identify any stumbling block on our way to breakthrough.

@nic1 , what an awesome testimony. As long as God will not give up on us, we dont have to give up on him no matter what happens. Because he is able, yes! God is able.
Thanks to every conqueror for keeping this thread alive.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 12:58am On Dec 08, 2013
@Freechild,God will perfect what ever he has started in your life.. From now on,I go the bless anything I buy from the market before putting in my body oooo. May God open our eyes the more.
Please did you say the man you saw in your dream died or what? (Didn't get that).
@JECU, aka oyinbo pepper!! P. E. DD.. thank you so much for that. May God bless you.
@Justbee, Amen to your prayer.
@Visitor30, I thank God for what he has done in your life and what he's doing this moment.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 6:44am On Dec 08, 2013
Good morning fruitful Mums and Dads.

Anyway, I want to share this gist with you. Hope you will not say its off topic. 2 years ago I attended the wedding of a woman who was 59 years old. This couple were so madly in love and it showed. Her 70 year old husband couldn't bear to have his bride out of his sight. after the wedding she went to Dubai to rest when she came back he brought her a tear rubber jeep I was so happy for her she was just doing like real sisi.

But it hadn't always been like this, she had dated a young man in her twenties whom she even found herself catering for, for several years, finally he got a job and an apartment and other fringe benefits. He proposed and they planned the wedding to the point where there were even souvenirs. Unexpectedly, this man turned around one day and said he was no longer interested. She almost went crazy. How could this be happening?

Many years later she had overcome the trauma of her 1st love and embarked on a relationship with another man who she later got pregnant for, at the age of 37. Unbeknownst to her he was married with a family. After this shocking revelation, he urged her to abort the pregnancy. She was totally disgusted by the idea, so she carried the pregnancy to full term and raised the beautiful child alone.

Over the years men showed interest but she had committed herself to God and put all her efforts into raising her child. Her heart was broken but she mended it with the total love she had for her child and God. She truly started living and enjoying life, she was very active in her church and even became a deaconess, she is so kind to people when she sees many people at a bus-top waiting for vehicle she will stop and offer to help the few that can enter and are going her way, she will tell us its because she remembered how it was when she didn't have a car and would spend ages waiting for a bus. She would go swimming, take herself to the movies, engage in arts and crafts and other things she liked. She also started saying she would still marry, of course many people laughed at her and doubted but at the age of 57 a God fearing man came into her life and asked her hand in marriage.

To cut a long story short, this woman just gave birth to a bouncing baby boy. She only found out she was preg four months ago, the labour was 10 minutes. That her older child was even delivered through cs. I was shocked because I know this woman has reached menopause long ago.

God is still in the business of doing miracles! It just goes to show that God can do exceedingly abundantly above all we could ever think or imagine. His ways are also not our ways. Lets keep living a holy life. Don't let ttc rob you of your joy, enjoy life and use whatever means possible to bring joy to others and b4 you know it God will manifest our hearts desires.

7 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by finecheek12: 7:34am On Dec 08, 2013
@parisnne dis is a really touching testimony! God is surely Alive n he knows all we are going thru
@free child congratulations God has given u d victory
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Freechild07(f): 7:38am On Dec 08, 2013
@all, precious morning to all my fellow conquerors in christ
@Goldenbaby, YES the man i kept seeing in the dream(my father) died two days ago.i.e the day i had the dreams

@parissiene, yes of course God is still able to do great and mighty things.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Freechild07(f): 8:25am On Dec 08, 2013
@ all pls read this scripture and meditate on it.
Ephesians 5:8-17 NIV

For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Live as children of light (for the fruit of the light consists in all goodness, righteousness and truth) and find out what pleases the Lord. Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them. It is shameful even to mention what the disobedient do in secret. But everything exposed by the light becomes visible—and everything that is illuminated becomes a light. This is why it is said: “Wake up, sleeper, rise from the dead, and Christ will shine on you.” Be very careful, then, how you live—not as unwise but as wise, making the most of every opportunity, because the days are evil. Therefore do not be foolish, but understand what the Lord’s will is.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 9:45am On Dec 08, 2013
Good morning my fellow wonderful and glorious conquerors.
@Parisienne, this is a wonderful testimony, our God is really God,he can never change, he's the ancient of days, he's the mighty conqueror. Oh God. I thank you for what you have done to the family.
@Freechild07, My dear,this life is a mystery. May his soul rest in peace. Thanks for the scripture..
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 11:04am On Dec 08, 2013
Freechild dis is good news.my prayer point has always been dat any man or women dat have kept me n my family in d situation we r into,shld be off from d suface of dis earth.U have really fought for ur family.just one thurs from d start of d prog n see testimony,more testimony will still come up if u follow throught out d programe.As for me,I won't miss any thurs till deliverance day.OPERATION FIGHT FOR UR FAMILY
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by visitor30(m): 11:55am On Dec 08, 2013
Glorious and awesome Sunday morning to my wonderful conquerors in the house.
@Parisienna, that was a wonder wonderful testimony and I bless the name of the Lord for what he has done in the life of the family. This shows that our God is still in the business of doing great & mighty things.

@Freechild, my sister it is well and thank God for the total victory. Though it took the death of daddy for you to get you freedom/deliverance. It is all to God's glory. Accept my condolence and I pray for the grace of God upon your entire family. And as you continue to fight for them, victory shall always be yours in Jesus name.

@Golden sister, Justbee, Simplet, finecheek12 & JECU, thank you very much! May our God continue to fight our battles and gives all round victory. May we also receive the grace for holiness and righteous living.

@All, for sometime now, I've been praying and asking God to give us a better dream life since it is our spiritual mirror. I even shared with some of us here.
Last night after a little misunderstanding with dw over a trivial thing, I decided to seek the face of God at the midnight hour. Poured my heart to Him, prayed the prayer Freechild said she prayed that anything of the devil that is our possession, that God should use the Holy Ghost fire to locate and expose it in our life, destroy that which need to be destroyed and sanctify the ones remaining. Said other prayer points and concluded that He should take charge of our dream life and not allow any evil creature or kingdom to tamper with it.
After the prayer, I went back to the room, woke dw up and apologize to her and we both went to bed.
This morning she told me she had a dream a funny bad dream, but that she was victorious at the end. I asked her to narrate the said dream. She said while in the room, a man entered with my face! everything about the man was myself. That man was now trying to play with her and wants to baby dance with Her. So she was who are you and what do you want to do. Because even in her dream, she was conscious and convinced that it was not me. Even though he came as a replica of me. she was like no way, my husband won't be doing this to me, that he should go away. He kept on coming and was about struggling his way, she started shouting Jesus and strength came over her and you need to see the jackie chan move she made and used her knee/leg on the man's peepee and he fell down and she continued shouting blood of Jesus, the man disappear and she woke up. After she finished the narration, we had to go into prayers to ask for forgiveness and renounce any connection to the devil and prayed for the deliverance fire of God to remove anything that is in us that has given the devil access to our lives. Prayed for purification of our entire blood line and that Blood of Jesus should stand against any known/unknown covenant in our lives.
Prepared and left for church. Just got back.

Sorry for the long post! Didn't mean to bore U guys. Shalom!

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Freechild07(f): 12:07pm On Dec 08, 2013
@visitor30,it was not boring at all. I thank God for giving you and dw victory.pls ask her not to be keeping brazillian hair o.
God will fulfill his word but we must play our part.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 1:54pm On Dec 08, 2013
@Visitor30, I thank the name of God for the Victory he has given to you and DW. It is permanent in Jesus name Amen.
@All,Happy Sunday.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 08, 2013
Happy sunday
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by uteh: 3:41pm On Dec 08, 2013
@Freechild. Praise God for your deliverance. I remember i had a similar experience which i posted. After d first deliverance, u was still having those dreams, till i cried to God and He refered me to Joshua 7 - d accursed thing kept by Achan. When i asked God what it was , he showed this black palm kernel oil which i had kept back after i got a revelation to throw all d herbs i brought from d village away. May God help us.

@Pari, what a great testimony

@JECU, God will help us to identify those things o and disconnect from dem.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by uteh: 3:45pm On Dec 08, 2013
@Freechild. Praise God for your deliverance. I remember i had a similar experience which i posted. After d first deliverance, u was still having those dreams, till i cried to God and He refered me to Joshua 7 - d accursed thing kept by Achan. When i asked God what it was , he showed this black palm kernel oil which i had kept back after i got a revelation to throw all d herbs i brought from d village away. May God help us.

@Pari, what a great testimony

@JECU, God will help us to identify those things o and disconnect from dem.

@Visitor30, your wife need to go for deliverance from spirit husband. Sometimes dey lie low when u pray too much, then any little loophole like unconfessed sin, anger and unforgiveness, they will bounce back. Speaking from experience.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by FatherAbrahamm: 4:05pm On Dec 08, 2013
Happy Sunday Glorious Conquerors!

This is EKSAMMY, I have changed my handle to ensure better protect my privacy here.

I hope you understand.

@God's Sent....i am sending you a mail.

@FreeChild...thank God for your deliverance. He will perfect everything.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Rute(f): 4:27pm On Dec 08, 2013
I'm grateful to GOD for all these wonderful testimonies this is the power of God at work hallelujah!!

So last night I had a bad dream in the dream my Pastor called an altercle to pray against miscariages I found myself in the front when it was my turn to b prayd for the Pastor now brought out a book n said I shld write the names of the childrean I want to have brethren as I shuffled thru the pages there were all full pple had already written the names of theirs jus as I found a small space one woman from church came to disturb then I woke up without writing the names of my babies I'm so distraught so today after service I tetxed this to my pastor he said its serious he gave 3 days prayer n fasting beginning tomoro and gave me psalms 35 the same scripture that servant vic gave me so its cabashing time ooo beginning midnight u can help me with more scriptures if u can
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Caringpro(f): 4:49pm On Dec 08, 2013
if u want to keep all those brazillar hair away, dnt keep them in ur house u better burn them. It is nt only the hair, the necklace and the earring they are all among. They are the devil's property we shld try and throw them away. That one os by the way. In my church today we dedicated a baby that stayed in the womb for two and half yrs. The mother had labor for four mnhs and six day yet the baby came out. Is God not wounderful. Plz help me and praise this my God in ur language. Happy sunday to all
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 5:48pm On Dec 08, 2013
@FatherAbraham, Noted!!! Hope you and DW is bouncing in the Lord?
@Rute, God will fight those who wants to fight against you, and will torment those who wants to torment you in Jesus name Amen.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by cjnone2: 5:56pm On Dec 08, 2013
aaa
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by samplet(f): 6:22pm On Dec 08, 2013
@All, we need to learn from freechild's testimony and experience so that we can get all we deserve from the Lord.

I have learnt so much from this also, give them their properties so that they can allow you collect your blessing without them obstructing you
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by tukree: 6:29pm On Dec 08, 2013
Freechild07: Let me countinue from stopped.....

Pls you can't be holding on to something that belongs to the kingdom of darkness and you want deliverance.they will never leave you alone for the fact that you are habouring an accursed thing and they will accuse you before the father when God has answered your prayer,thereby robbing you of your bfp and you can not blame God because they have a right over you.
Now,search yourselves what is the accursed thing in your possession that has been robbing you of your own rights as a child of God?
Robbing you of good health?

EXO 15:26 GNT

He said, “If you will obey me completely by doing what I consider right and by keeping my commands, I will not punish you with any of the diseases that I brought on the Egyptians. I am the Lord, the one who heals you.”

The property of the enemy could be something you don't even know that is in your possession. It could be that ordinary fiber(weavon)that has been contaminated by evil but how will you know which is which?
Or even your gold collection which the kingdom of darknes have contaminated also esp because of its durability.it has been passed from hands to habds because when gold is sold,someone buys it and sells it again and then it is melted into a new design and so on and so forth but you don't know who has used it before you.

Phew! Wipes sweat off forehead(not really)
My fellow conquerors in christ. Some thing happened to me.
After thursday's prayers of fighting for our families and serv Vic prayed with me,the enemy went to accuse me of having their property. how did i know this? I will tell you

Yesterday afternoon,i had a very terrible dream.i wanted to call serv Vic but i had no airtime and my hubby was on his way home so promised to get for me but he got home late and it was too late for me to call serv Vic. So i started asking God to forgive me my sins and asked him why he would allow the devil to have access to me after 2 deliverance sessions and my commitment to him and also asked God to reveal unto me any accursed thing in my possesion.because i don't go to shrine or any funny place but nowadays kingdom of darkness have new tactics sote babalawo don turn pastor build church and you no go know.

While i was talking to my God, God was talking to my prophet and serv Vic called me.haha no try baba God. He said that the demons have gone to accuse me in front of God for habouring their property, i was not suprised because thecdream i had was a sign. He advised me to loose my long braids because that is how the queen of the coast dresses. He prayed with me and told me to prepare for thursday.

Meanwhile, all this time i have been praying and undergoing deliverance i have been having this dream of my father coming to attack me saying i should give him my life essence and i am always defeating him. When we started this fight for your family prayers i took it seriously and started praying.

In my dream last night, i saw him again, this time my elder brother was there and was wearing sun shades,he was forcing me to look into my father's eyes but i noticed he was preventing himself from looking with his glasses so i also refused to look.my father said he is the idol of my father's house and he has been invoke so i should look into his eyes so he can enter into me but i refused and started shouting Jesus, then i woke up. It was still very early so i went back to sleep after praying.

I saw him again, but this time he would stand infront of me and drop something between his legs and start trying to touch me but i escape.(this happened twice) then the next thing i knew in the dream i loosened my hair and woke up.
This morning, i was informed that he passed yesterday.

My brothers and sisters in christ,i don loose my hair,pack all my brazillian hair wey dey reach my rear end annoint am, disconnect myself from them throway. Abeg eleru gbe'ru e.make owner of evil load carry am,me i no want again o.pls let this serv as an eye opener to us all. I took a stool to my store so i can sit down comfortably to check for anything that maybe or looks like something that could be accursed. Even gifts given to me by people i am not sure about their (waka waka)ways and lifestyle. Even if na bday card.i day throway.

If you went for deliverance once and you are still having bad dreams maybe mixed with good.pls go again and again until God answers. don't just sit down and fold your arms or start blaming God.check your lifestyle and if you are habouring the property of the evil ones.
Sorry for the long post.God bless you as you read and obey IJN

What can I say than God is a lovely God, I have learnt much from this accursed things also
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Rute(f): 6:38pm On Dec 08, 2013
@Goldenbaby amen to yo prayers my sister

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (197) (Reply)

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.