Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,275 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (334025 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 10:31pm On Dec 13, 2013
Today have really been hectic for me but I give God the glory.my pple how una dey? Hope u all are bouncing in d lord.sweet dreams everyone.@Mummy Inner tube u are adding to my fears ooo hahahahahha.how is family? God bless u for all dat u are doing.@all good nite n have a sweet sweet dreams.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Freechild07(f): 10:46pm On Dec 13, 2013
@chichi6, wow! Its good to hear from you.long time, how are you doing? Hope you will be coming for this month's deliverance.

@visitor30, may God give you outstanding grace and divine help IJN
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 6:04am On Dec 14, 2013
Good morning my handsome n beautiful conqurerors,hope u had a lovely nite.enjoy ur weekend but don't keep away from dis thread today.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Whitesnow: 7:58am On Dec 14, 2013
Good morning my fellow conquerors, it's being while I posted here.

UPDATE ON IVF

DW eventually did our embryos transfer last weekend. It was just trying period for us with all the drugs n injections she was taking and the effect on her system. So we are now in our 2WW.

@Godsent's, thanks for all ur prayers, revelations and spiritual directions. Pls are u hearing from Pikinmama? She is yet to reply to any of my emails.

Congrats to my Sotum2 and Visitor30, may ur DWs have stress free nine months IGN.

Goldenbabe, JECU (our new prophetess), Shyna (pikinmama's replica) and other, thanks for keeping this thread alive n active. May every postive thing in our lives remain active IGN.

I'll give update as time progresses.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 11:50am On Dec 14, 2013
@Good morning my fellow wonderful and glorious conquerors, the joy of the LORD is our strength...
@Whitesnow, God will perfect every thing that concerns you and you DW.
***Oh Lord bring life into any stagnant area of our lives. Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by uteh: 12:26pm On Dec 14, 2013
Good morning fellow conqueros,

@Whitesnow, may the God who knows how a child is formed in d womb of a woman cause d process to be successful. Ruth 4:13 says d Lord gave Ruth conception. May d power of God enable conception to take place in Jesus name. If not dat Pikinmama deleted all her past posts, i would have said u should read up on d steps she took during 2ww of her ivf procedure.

@Sotum, hope wifey and LO are doing great

@Visitor30, may God bless you as u continue to play your part as a Godly husband. Your dw is blessed. God will give you d wisdom to teach and model a Godly lifestyle for ur children.

@Godsent, thank you so much for everything, may God continue to bless and prosper you and your family.

@JECU, Goldenbaby, Freechild, Carinpro, Mahogany, Shyna, enm,and other conquerors, God is too faithful to fail. Let me sing this song the choir was singing in a dream i had, for you all:

"God is able to do, just what He says He will do
He's gonna fulfill every promise to you
Dont give up on God, cause He wont give up on you
He's able!"

Shalom

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by visitor30(m): 12:36pm On Dec 14, 2013
@All, good day to all the wondrous and glorious conquerors in the house. It's another beautiful weekend and I pray we all have that much needed rest we all deserve.

@Freechild, thanks a million. @Uteh, thanks a lot. I love that song because its one of my favorite. Yes indeed our God is able and He won't give up on us, so we too shouldn't give up on Him by losing faith and trust.
Happy weekend to all my fellow conquerors!

@Whitesnow, thank God for the successful IVF process thus far, our prayer answering God will surely perfect all that you and dw desires in Jesus mighty name.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Freechild07(f): 12:51pm On Dec 14, 2013
Happy weekend, my fellow conquerors in christ. The God of Abraham is indeed a faithful God and will never fail us IJN. Amen

@whitesnow, May the God of all round fruitfulness, the God that answered hannah when she prayed and gave her samuel answer his name concerning this IJN

@uteh, Amen. God is too faithful to fail and will surely never give up on us IJN. How are you and dh? Hope great.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 14, 2013
exceeding grace to you all in jesus name. i was at shiloh 2013 and i saw servic where is was serving at the toilet today. i was so happy to see him.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by santagelo25(m): 8:30pm On Dec 14, 2013
@Konfessor..Greater works..I saw servant Vic today in the toilet where he works as a santuary keeper.
@Goldenbaby,Uteh,Jecu,Freechild07,Visitor30 and all...I wish you compliment of the season.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 8:40pm On Dec 14, 2013
@ uteh, wify is fine, how about your DH, may God that did our still answer his name in your life IJN.

santagelo25: @Konfessor..Greater works..I saw servant Vic today in the toilet where he works as a santuary keeper.
@Goldenbaby,Uteh,Jecu,Freechild07,Visitor30 and all...I wish you compliment of the season.
santagelo25: @Konfessor..Greater works..I saw servant Vic today in the toilet where he works as a santuary keeper.

Did servant Vic see you, and what was his reaction?
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Rute(f): 9:21pm On Dec 14, 2013
Thank you mama Godsent I will definately try that may the LORD bless you!

@all conqurers goodnight fruitful People.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 15, 2013
sotum2: @ uteh, wify is fine, how about your DH, may God that did our still answer his name in your life IJN.

Did servant Vic see you, and what was his reaction?
yes, we talked for some minute, but i had to get back to the service.
God richly bless you.
@all, compliments of the season to you all. get ready for Gods exceeding grace in the year ahead.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by santagelo25(m): 2:34pm On Dec 15, 2013
Yes he saw me..Initially,i felt like not disturbing him but later greeted him.He was happy to see me and ask after my wife.We didn't talk much because i was in a hurry to go back for service.I got a text from CCT last night about the date change for this months deliverance.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by justbee: 4:03pm On Dec 15, 2013
Hello Conquerors in the house.
I can see we are all fine and glory be to God. hope we had a spirit-filled service today.

@God's sent, I say a bigger Amen to your prayers. AMEN. Thank you for your prayers. They are all on point.

@all, enjoy the weekend.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godsgrace2013: 9:32pm On Dec 15, 2013
Good evening my fellow conquerors.exceeding grace.Oh my God ,i dont know where to start from.i have been reading from page 83.i have really missed a lot.sorry,i was chocked with work and shiloh 2013.combining my work,family and d program was not easy but thank God that i made at last.@visitor 30,so happy 4 u .congrats.i wish ur dw healthy 9months.@Godsent thanks for asking after me.my good God will increase you all round .amen to ur prayers nd declaration.@goldenbaby,,jecu nd othesr wish u fruitful week.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by samplet(f): 9:36pm On Dec 15, 2013
@ All, happy sunday to you all.

Amen to all your prayers, may the God Of Elijah release all our remaining blessings for the year to us IJN

@Koffesor and santangelo23, How was Shiloh experience? I watched from the viewing centres in my area.

@At all that are planing to go with 50 and 100 litres to CCT, my younger sister that will be going on the 27th told me that he told servant Vic that he was coming with one but was told to come with sealed Ragolis water only not fetched from the tap water, so it is better you find out before one think of going with container filled of water that the ushers will not allow you to use.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by eloraelora: 2:11am On Dec 16, 2013
Good morning my fellow conquerors. I'm so happy to finally be a part of this thread after peeping for so long. A thread where so much love flows . congrats to visitor 30 on the arrival of his bfp. And for those that have Mia due to the pressure of ttc,may the Lord visit you at this 11th hour. For those still expecting.,keep thanking Him cos your time has come.
@mama God'sent u are really sent from God.may God continue to bless you for this thread you opened.i will send you a mail soon. pls add my name to the list, iv been to deliverance.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 8:00am On Dec 16, 2013
Beautiful morning to the Glorious conqerors.hmmmm enough activities for my sisters n bros here,Nobody show face yst.Oya everybody is morning so wake upppppppp.@eloraelora u are most welcome,u are one step above ur challanges for being among us.God will visit u shortly n ur story will change to testimony,just believe n have faith and u will sure testify soon.u r welcome
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 9:20am On Dec 16, 2013
Good morning my fellow wonderful and glorious conquerors. Hope our night was cool?
@Eloraelora, you are welcome to this thread of Conquerors.
@All, The accuser of the brethren- the devil will not have anything against us, every property in our lives that the devil may want to lay claim on against us shall be destroyed. Satan will not have any ground for accusing us, the Lord will frustrate every strategy of d devil against our lives in Jesus name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Freechild07(f): 10:02am On Dec 16, 2013
Precious morning to all my fellow conquerors in christ and Season's greetings. We shall all have cause to celebrate and We will not enter into 2014 with problems but with praises, victory, testimonies and all round bfps IJMN.

@eloraelora, you are very welcome to this glorious conquerors thread, you will surely testify IJN

@ all, i hope we are still in the mood of prayer? Let's not get carried away with xmas season's distractions o. As for me, all the xmas chicken wen i don chop i never take am achieve anything o......therefore i don activate my fasting and praying mood until 27th.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by uteh: 10:32am On Dec 16, 2013
Good morning fellow conquerors and compliments of the season.

@Freechild, dh is fine thank u

@Sotum, amen and thank you

@Elo, you are welcome

A blessed and fruitful week, everyone
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by santagelo25(m): 10:49am On Dec 16, 2013
@Samplet,Shiloh experience was explosive,power-packed and loaded with unrefined teachings of the word of God.I had a swell time.You need to get the complete MP3/DVD of all the teachings.It pays to serve God in truth and in spirit.If only they can schedule the program to be held twice or thrice in a year.It will go a long way in stabilizing people's christian and spiritual life.I didn't know when i started shedding tears with the powerful,powerful testimonies that was given.A woman gave birth at the age of 54years after TTC for 16years,another woman after TTC for 5years with many miscarriages gave birth to a son.2months later,she conceived and gave birth to twins(a boy and a girl).According to her,the doctor ask them to clean her up after the first baby(one of the twins) came out but she insisted faithfully that there is another baby inside her since the bishop prophecy that women TTC will have double for their trouble.Reluctantly,the doctor asked her to push again if she so believe that she is carrying another inside her.Behold,the 2nd baby came out after she pushed.This are just few of the wonderful testimonies.
Something really touched me during the session for Fathers and mothers of nations.You need to see the number of people that came out.They covered 1 full section of the church..I didn't know when i started praying to God to reduce the number of people come 2014 by blessing them with BFP.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by tukree: 12:14pm On Dec 16, 2013
happy new week to all conquerors, @Santagelo25, what an awsome testimony 54 yearssssssss! is not easy, God help us, thank God for her and others that testify.

Goldenbaby: LET'S ALL SAY THIS PRAYER:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::POWERS of no marriage,
Power of no fruits of the womb,
Powers of no peace,
Powers of no financial breakthrough,
Powers of no promotion,
Powers of no good job,
Powers of no evidence of prayers,
Powers of no progress,
Powers of no spiritual growth,
Powers of no children,
Powers of no favour, whatever powers that are having good comfort on my destiny, in the name of Jesus Christ, I command you come OUT of my life and be destroyed to death. In Jesus name Amen.

Goldenbaby thanks for this prayers dnt vex cus i quoted it i want to use it to start this new week cus i dnt want any hindrance on my enjoyment.

@eloraelora, you are welcome into conquerors home.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by menes: 12:50pm On Dec 16, 2013
God thank you for this new week, all happy new week, for all that have been praying for us i say thank i did not mia network is just going off and on in my area since dis month, is discuraging me to view the internet.@goldenbaby bolanlevivian freechild jecu ute and every one keeping the conquerors house active God bless u all.@visitor30, i hope ur wife is fine.
@eloraelora and other new members you will testyfy insha Allah.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by aderome(f): 3:21pm On Dec 16, 2013
@all, how are we doing? it is a new happy week
@menes, nobody said you miaa now, I was disturbed by the network services too may God give us more reason to celebrate in Jesus name.

@Goldenbaby and Bolanlevivian ameeeeen to your prayers and thanks for those strong prayer points.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by chichi6: 3:29pm On Dec 16, 2013
@freechild. Am fine. Yes I will come for this month deliverance. Did u say it has been shifted to friday. Please let me. Know If nextweek deliverance is thursday or friday .
My fellow glorious conquerors good day. May God bless u all in jesus name. Pls when is nextweek deliverance. Thursaday or friday.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 3:56pm On Dec 16, 2013
@chichi16 is on friday together with healing service n blessing of water n oil.so come with ur water n oil.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by chichi6: 3:58pm On Dec 16, 2013
@Jecu thank u very much. Hope u will be there.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godsgrace2013: 4:25pm On Dec 16, 2013
@elo your highly welcome,you will soon smile.@santagelo u really know how to narrate.God is awesome,a 28yr old man who have been blind for 23 years received instant healing,is it d man with crutches and another with wheel chair that all received their instant healing.of all the testimonies,i observed that the greatest number is in baby dedication.God is ever faithful.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by justbee: 4:26pm On Dec 16, 2013
Hello wonderful conquerors, I hope we are all fine.
@eloraelora, welcome to the home of conquerors, brimming with testimonies and goodness. you will testify in Jesus name.

Amen to all the prayers.
@all, now that the deliverance is Friday 27th, does that mean the fasting will soan through Monday to Friday?

@Ma Godsent, God bless you abundantly.

@all, have a blessed week.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Freechild07(f): 4:46pm On Dec 16, 2013
@chichi6, nice to hear from you. Yes its on friday and i am glad you will be there. How his ur dh?

@ Justbee, Yes prayer and fasting continues but if you can not do it till friday, just make sure you come fasting to the tabernacle on friday.

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (197) (Reply)

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.