Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,740 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (332617 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 11:45am On Nov 08, 2013
Goldenbaby: Good morning my fellow wonderful Conquerors, our Lord is good!! All the time!!
@Aderome,you are on point dear,haven't seen any man of God like servant vic,the anointing God gave him is so special.
@Juliton, Amen to your prayers,thanks dear..
@Nyabingi, I thank God that you went and you understood that God is really in that tabernacle.
@JECU, I knew that will happen because of how servant vic was warning your DH that he should never say or use that against you cos your are not the one saying those things but the demons and that if he do that he will annoy God.
My dear I thank God for giving you the wisdom and grace to handle the situation, the devil is always a loser. I also thank God for making you victorious in your dream.
Pls remember to be asking for the forgiveness of sins before saying the prayer when you wants to use the mantle. Your deliverance is permanent in jesus name Amen.
@Adaroable, thanks so much for the advice, God bless you....
. Satan is a stupid man n a loser.My dear I just thank God for d wisdom he gave me yst to handle d situation.if it was before,I will even help to escalet d issue,I believ dat was wen d demon was controlling me but now God have transform me.wat mavelled most was wen I went back to our room,I started singing n thanking God before I know it,I started laughing.after which I grab my phone to browse,dat was wen my Dh came in n started talking with me which he never did wen he came back.there is dis kind of peace n joy I feel in my spirit since yst till now.oh ! yes I ask for forgiveness before saying those prayer n wearing my mantle.forgiveness is one of d things I have learnt from servant vic to be use as a weapon against our enemies instead of dem using it against us.I wish I have known servant vic before now but it is better late dan never.its well with everyone of here in jesus name Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 1:44pm On Nov 08, 2013
my God where do i start? is it from Goldenbaby's total deliverance, or JECU's that is already experiencing the all round peace that i have been talking about here and yet no one understand me? or aderome that God's hand open her eyes to know when God is working.
or about the man God used to create nairaland website so that i can be able to redeem my vow to God, so that my blessing will be permanent? which one do i talk first,

i have come to say Babao asheeeeeeeeee eee i have come to sayyyyyy Baba oo ashe
praise! praise! praise! master Jesus! Halleluyah!

pls. fellow conquerors in the house, i want every one to say a word of positive prayer to the owner of Nairaland website: OLUWASEUN OSEWA. for allowing God to use him to create this nairaland site, that has enabled me to redeem my vow to God
my fellow conquerors, i wish to tell you all that i made a dangerous vow when i was ttc before my baby came, that vow was between me and God alone, but if not for this NAIRALAND SITE, redeeming the vow would have been a problem, failure to redeem it would have been so dangerous, cos who ever made a vow to God and get a blessing and not redeem that vow is playing with fire.

when God used servant vic to deliver me from all manner of spiritual problems, i made that vow since that time till now apart from meeting you people on this nairaland,
i praise the name of the Almighty God that so many women that could not conceived have conceived after their deliverance session, some ladies that i directed to servant vic who could not get married have finally gotten married with a peaceful God choosen man after their heart,

some one emailed me she said ma why did you have to put every thing about your ttc journey on the internet, if you had used it to write a book, it would have spread like wild fire thereby fetching you a huge amount of money.

i replied her and said that what am doing is part of my vow, cos there are so many women that have lost hope of getting pregnant that will get pregnant after delivernce session here before my vow will be completed, until the numbers i vowed is complet, i will not stop posting about "my story, my deliverance, and my victory, secondly i will not stop telling people about the man of God Servant Vic whom God used to destroy all my spiritual problem before i could conceive this baby without giving him a dim.
after i have wasted my hard earned money to build a church for a fake prophet, where i was pregnant in the morning and had flat stomach in the evening for a whole one and half year.

Secondly there are a particular number of ladies and Gents that could not get married before, or find financial breakthrough, that must get it righ done before my vow will be complet,

(MY PEOPLE BEWARE OF VISIONEERS) EVEN IN ENUGU HERE, I FIND OUT THEY ARE MUCH IN ENUGU THAN IN LAGOS, THESE FAKES VISIONEERS MADE ME TO LOST MY BEAUTIFUL MOTHER AH GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOUR CHILDREN.

without this nairaland website, i would not have been able to complete the number of people i vowed to tell about where to get their solution through Deliverance, i would nt have been able to meet up with the vowed number of people that will be set free for my vow to be redeemed.failure to meet up with the vow would have been dangerous to me cos God cannot be mocked.

@wannabmum, you are wellcome into the house of conquerors, just be sure that you will conceive and be the mum you have longed to be cos God is in the house,
@adorable, nyabing, samplet, aderom, and all the new members you all have conquered your troubles in Jesus name.

@All, why i always ask people to come out here and testify for us to know that God have answered them is for me to know whether am getting closer to the vowed number. so that i can concentrate on my business. posting it into my email will not help me cos i do not count the testimonies you guys sends to my email box as part of the number of people i vowed, cos i can't post your testimonies here for the world to see and know that God is above all problems of life.

OLUWASEUN OSEWA May, God lift you up above your expetation financially and otherwise, may you not go down, may you not be sick, may you never be in hardship all the days of your life, thank you for creating the website that has helped me to redeem my vow and keep to my promises to God for giving me a child after all hope was lost when gyeneacologists rejected me cos of my level of infertility. Thank You Sir.

@All, pls. send your good prayers even if is a line to the owner of this site that enabled us to meet here to be set free from bondages.

Thanks for reading.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 2:14pm On Nov 08, 2013
@God's sent, was planning to mail you before I saw your post now.
First of all, I want to thank the almighty God for using you to bring many of us closer to our own prophet. May God bless and favour you,you will never lack,as you have been a blessing to us here by creating this thread. The almighty God will increase you in all areas of your life. Assuming you didn't testify what God used servant vic to do in your life,I will still be in the bondage of the enemies of my soul. Thank you so much for fulfilling the vow you made to God.
******Mr OLUWASEGUN OSEWA,May the blessings,Love,Favour,Protection,Grace and Peace of the Lord never depart from you and your generation. You creating this Nairaland has put happiness and peace to many lives and marriages. As nairaland has been a blessing to others,you will never lack in Jesus Name Amen. You are blessed.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 2:17pm On Nov 08, 2013
JECU: . Satan is a stupid man n a loser.My dear I just thank God for d wisdom he gave me yst to handle d situation.if it was before,I will even help to escalet d issue,I believ dat was wen d demon was controlling me but now God have transform me.wat mavelled most was wen I went back to our room,I started singing n thanking God before I know it,I started laughing.after which I grab my phone to browse,dat was wen my Dh came in n started talking with me which he never did wen he came back.there is dis kind of peace n joy I feel in my spirit since yst till now.oh ! yes I ask for forgiveness before saying those prayer n wearing my mantle.forgiveness is one of d things I have learnt from servant vic to be use as a weapon against our enemies instead of dem using it against us.I wish I have known servant vic before now but it is better late dan never.its well with everyone of here in jesus name Amen

You are already a Conqueror Dear... So rejoice and be glad!!!! .
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nifemicutie(f): 3:10pm On Nov 08, 2013
Goldenbaby:
Yes my dear, am the one.. Amen to your prayer,I really thank God for delivering me and he will also answer your prayers in Jesus name Amen.
Hope you will be going for this month's last thursday deliverance?
sure i'll be there cos av booked 4my deliverance
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nifemicutie(f): 3:20pm On Nov 08, 2013
skimpychick: My fellow conquerors hope we r doing good. Those that went to see servant vic today ur testimonies r permanent in jesus name. @ goldebaby, I can see that u r bvery happy, God 'll fulfill ur hrt desires just in due time it 'll manifest. It is well with u IJN
Amen to dat...ar u cuming for the mnth end service?
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nifemicutie(f): 3:43pm On Nov 08, 2013
OLUWASEUN OSEWA,God wud lift u above ur equals...AMEN!!!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by tukree: 4:01pm On Nov 08, 2013
Almighty God we thank you for all the testimonies here
God's sent thank you for opening this thread that i have benefit alot
@Oluwaseun Osewa, may God show you all the easy roads that will leads u
to success in every areas of your life, give you long life and prosperity
for creating a site where i find solution to my spiritual problems, thank u and God be with u sir.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by menes: 4:07pm On Nov 08, 2013
welldone conquerors. Mr. Oluwasegun osewa, thank you for having dis wonderul website called nairaland, if nt for this site i for one wouldn't have read God's sent encouraging testimony dat led me to knowing the MOG servant vic i call him MOG with God's own bulldozer cus God
used him to bulldozed all d demons dat was treoubling me
Oluwasegun may the Almighty Allah prosper you Amin.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by doris107: 4:19pm On Nov 08, 2013
wow Goldenbaby i thank God for your testimony thank God for servant vic he is truely a humanitarian which man of God will give you a penny, when you are in double trouble in dis our naija, i thank God for using him for u in a double ways.

@God's sent i thank God for sending you to nairaland so that pips like me can know the way out of spiritual and physical probs.

My prayers to Oluwaseun Osewa is that God will protect him and mk him a light to many nations long live Mr. Osewa.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 5:55pm On Nov 08, 2013
@Godsent, God bless you and your family for creating this thread, if not this thread I wonder what my story would have been, I know I will soon testify about our BFP sooner than I expect in Jesus name.

May God bless Seun for having this website that is bringing joy to us, God bless you and your family, and let the holyghosssssssssssssst fireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, destroy any evil creature or Kingdom, that does not want this website to be having advert from companies IJN
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Bolanlevivian: 6:10pm On Nov 08, 2013
God bless you Oluwaseun Osewa
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 7:04pm On Nov 08, 2013
skimpychick: My fellow conquerors hope we r doing good. Those that went to see servant vic today ur testimonies r permanent in jesus name. @ goldebaby, I can see that u r bvery happy, God 'll fulfill ur hrt desires just in due time it 'll manifest. It is well with u IJN
My Dear,my happiness knows no bounds,am so so so so so so so so Happy!!!! Amen to your prayers. .
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 7:14pm On Nov 08, 2013
doris107: wow Goldenbaby i thank God for your testimony thank God for servant vic he is truely a humanitarian which man of God will give you a penny, when you are in double trouble in dis our naija, i thank God for using him for u in a double ways.

@God's sent i thank God for sending you to nairaland so that pips like me can know the way out of spiritual and physical probs.

My prayers to Oluwaseun Osewa is that God will protect him and mk him a light to many nations long live Mr. Osewa.
My Dear,I thank God as well ooooo, I couldn't believe my eyes when he gave me the money. I just thank God for his anointing in Servant Vic.. Hope your LO is kicking well? .
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 8:39pm On Nov 08, 2013
Oluwaseun Osewa may God bless u n keep u.if dis nairaland wasn't created,would I have know d things I knw now.u will never lack IJN.@Godsent I was thinking if u have forgotting us.what would I have done if I didn't click on this thread to read ur testimony.do u knw how many places I have gone for deliverance b4 now? Yet nothing changed rather it was worst.thank u for making me to knw my prophet.u won't understand wat knowing servant vic has brought to my life.u are a blessing to all of us here.may God bless u lift u higher above ur mate.Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by aderome(f): 8:52pm On Nov 08, 2013
@ Oluwaseun Osewa , may the almighty God be and protect you in Jesus name.

And to you Godsent, thank you a million for sharing your testimony and making people like us to benefit from this thread.

JECU: Oluwaseun Osewa may God bless u n keep u.if dis nairaland wasn't created,would I have know d things I knw now.u will never lack IJN.@Godsent I was thinking if u have forgotting us.what would I have done if I didn't click on this thread to read ur testimony.do u knw how many places I have gone for deliverance b4 now? Yet nothing changed rather it was worst.thank u for making me to knw my prophet.u won't understand wat knowing servant vic has brought to my life.u are a blessing to all of us here.may God bless u lift u higher above ur mate.Amen

My sister, If i tell you my own type of deliverance, you will fear fear, I have gone for turn round and fall, even 50thousand naira all your evil spirt will die, stand on top of cutlas in the midnight deliverance, the one I will not forget is taking useless bath in presence of so called prophets, may God forgive all these my belle call me so called prophets.

When you go to servant Vic's ministry, you will know that power pass power, he dont touch, he only shout fire of the holy ghost and the demons begin to beg, All power belongs to God.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Whitesnow: 8:57pm On Nov 08, 2013
@God's sent and my other conquerors, may all our testimonies be permanent in IGN.

May the good Lord continue to protect and empower servant vic and his family.

SEUN, the Almighty God will continue to bless u and all that concerns u.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 10:46pm On Nov 08, 2013
aderome:

@ Oluwaseun Osewa , may the almighty God be and protect you in Jesus name.

And to you Godsent, thank you a million for sharing your testimony and making people like us to benefit from this thread.

My sister, If i tell you my own type of deliverance, you will fear fear, I have gone for turn round and fall, even 50thousand naira all your evil spirt will die, stand on top of cutlas in the midnight deliverance, the one I will not forget is taking useless bath in presence of so called prophets, may God forgive all these my belle call me so called prophets.

When you go to servant Vic's ministry, you will know that power pass power, he dont touch, he only shout fire of the holy ghost and the demons begin to beg, All power belongs to God.
hahahahahahaha.50thousand naira wat? Devil is a loser .the way dey will turn turn ur neck,hey! If u no wan fall u go fall by force n dey will tell u are deliver.chei ! Person done see something for this life.but thank God is all over,we will have d last laugh IJN
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 11:03pm On Nov 08, 2013
@all my fellow conquerors,devil have made d worst mistake of his life.Ask me wat mistake.1.allowing Oluwaseun osewa to create nairaland.2.allowing u to be a member of nairaland 3.bringing Godsent to nairaland.4.still allowed Godsent to share her testimony here n make us know abt servant vic.5. Allowing us to have servant vic number n even calling him on d phone.6.stepping our feet into his ministry 7.finally finally finally undergoing deliverance which is where devil annouced his own abituary without knowing it. Then in d other way round,all dis where divine arrangement from God in other to remember his pple n deliver dem from bondage and captivity of satan n his cohort.God have just started with us n he will accomplish that which he started in our lifes n marriages in jesus name Amen.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Freechild07(f): 11:31pm On Nov 08, 2013
Hello everyone,i am the newest member of this thread.I thank y'all for keeping this thread alive in order for pple to have awareness of the wonders of God.May the good lord bless Godsent for being a blessing to others same way she has received from God she is spreading the goodnews which has touched my life.@goldenbaby,it was my husband that brought me for last month's deliverance and we were the couple that serv Vic called to narrate all that transpired during your deliverance.I really thank God for being faithful to complete the good work he started in you.@ everyone God perfect all that concerns you IJN.amen.Olaseun Osewa may God bless and keep u IJN amen.I am still believing God for my own testimony
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by aderome(f): 11:32pm On Nov 08, 2013
JECU: @all my fellow conquerors,devil have made d worst mistake of his life.Ask me wat mistake.1.allowing Oluwaseun osewa to create nairaland.2.allowing u to be a member of nairaland 3.bringing Godsent to nairaland.4.still allowed Godsent to share her testimony here n make us know abt servant vic.5. Allowing us to have servant vic number n even calling him on d phone.6.stepping our feet into his ministry 7.finally finally finally undergoing deliverance which is where devil annouced his own abituary without knowing it. Then in d other way round,all dis where divine arrangement from God in other to remember his pple n deliver dem from bondage and captivity of satan n his cohort.God have just started with us n he will accomplish that which he started in our lifes n marriages in jesus name Amen.

@JECU you are right pure devine arrangement, it shows that no matter the darkness in our lives the light of God must shine at the end.

@Freechild07, you are welcome in to this fruitful house you will soon testify of all your heart desire In Jesus Name

@all good night
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by putu4: 7:07am On Nov 09, 2013
@All, may the Good God of heaven answer his name in every conqueror's life IJN

@ Seun, more blessing to you and your family for opening this website that is now a blessing to so many.

Freechild07: Hello everyone,i am the newest member of this thread.I thank y'all for keeping this thread alive in order for pple to have awareness of the wonders of God.May the good lord bless Godsent for being a blessing to others same way she has received from God she is spreading the goodnews which has touched my life.@goldenbaby,it was my husband that brought me for last month's deliverance and we were the couple that serv Vic called to narrate all that transpired during your deliverance.I really thank God for being faithful to complete the good work he started in you.@ everyone God perfect all that concerns you IJN.amen.Olaseun Osewa may God bless and keep u IJN amen.I am still believing God for my own testimony

you are welcome to this thread, you will be the next testifier IJN

@All, who are having challenges, pls feel free to call servant Vic for your deliverance, he is not into ablakablaka deliverance and he dont collect money for his deliverance.

For those that want to call him, this is servant Vic Number 08153309479
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by nic1: 7:57am On Nov 09, 2013
@julieton,@sotum2 I really thank u so much for your suggestions. I prayed and later called the servant of God and he really attended to me very well. We spoke for almost thirty minutes and my airtime even got finished and he called me back and spoke for another ten minutes.
To cut the long story short, I was able to get my booking number and prayer points yesterday so I am looking forward to being there last Thursday of the month.

Thanks again
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by julieton: 7:57am On Nov 09, 2013
Oluwaseun Osewa I Thank you i pray that God should lift you higher and higher in all the
areas of your life for creating nairaland where i met God;s sent that led me to my prophet Servant
vic.that God used to bring me out of barenens and bad spiritual attack.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by LoreTemi1(f): 9:06am On Nov 09, 2013
@all,good morning ooo.Its been a while since I posted here and the reason being that I av been very busy lately.

@Godsent,Goldenbaby and all that has kept this thread alive,may God's protection never cease in your home.

@Godsent,thank you for always putting my name in the prayer list,despite the fact that I av been MIA.God will never forget u too.

@Oluwaseun Osewa,may the Good Lord bless u.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 11:22am On Nov 09, 2013
Good morning my fellow glorious Conquerors. Hope we are all doing great?
@JECU,you are very very correct. Our God is the greatest master planner.
@Freechild07,you are welcome to this thread of Mighty Conquerors. You have already conquered your adversaries Amen.
Wow!! Thanks to you and your DH for telling me some of the things those useless demons said,was also happy how you and your DH wished me well when I was going. Am happy that you are now in this thread ooooo,Regards to your DH.
@Lore&Temi, Amen to your prayer.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Freechild07(f): 11:50am On Nov 09, 2013
@ aderome, putu4, goldenbaby, i thank you very much and say a big amen to those prayers.The God that started this good work in our lives will be faithful to complete it.IJN.amen.@goldenbaby i am happy to see you shinning o.@godsent count me among the target you want to reach in your vow to God oooo.God bless you all.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 1:22pm On Nov 09, 2013
Hello fellow conquerors,i thank you all for joining me in sending a word of prayer and a word of thank you to Oluwaseun osewa the owner of nairalan website who gave me the medium to fulfil my vow to God.
I wanted to post this since morning, but saturday in my house is always a busy day.
our fire for fire prayer will soon commence, i had a dream today that concern our prayers here. I wanted us to start our fire for fire prayer again, but cos of the behaviours of some people that their names are in the list that have gotten their bfp and refuse to testify here,

i do not know their nick names on the list.
I was reluctant to start it again cos that prayer with two days dry fasting that i normally do and put the listed names under the sun is not a joke that prayer can destroy fibroids and many internal disease, and abnormalities in the womd and body, but that type of prayer is not good for a pregnant woman.

But the mischeavious behaviour of one person must not stop others from getting their blessings. so the prayer will commence by next week.
This ungrateful attitude was one of the reasons PIKINMAMA had to quit cos i can't be engaging her for two days dry fasting and prayers for our fellows but at the end we get many insult and non challant attitudes from some people.
My vow is important to me so i have decided that we start the prayers again if you are pregnant and refuse to tell us just know that the prayers will continue the same way we normally do it cos the abnormal growths in the wombs of my fellow women here must melt away and they will conceive their babies yours cannot hinder us IJMN.

I was also waiting for you people to rest a little bit from the last fasting, as for me am always on fasting and praying for the all round bfp that i dreamt of attached to every one's name that revelation must surely come to pass IJMN.

pls. join me in welcoming all the Muslim fellow conquerors here, is not realy easy for them to have understood that we are serving the same God, I thank God for Servant Vic who made me to know that God is not after our beign a Muslim or beign a Christian, but He is searching for the rightous ones, not the religious ones but "RIGHTOUS ONES"
say a word of prayers to them
May the Almighty God give them all their heart desires, and grant them Long lives in good health and prosperity
@all Muslim conquerors here, I God's sent wellcome you all the Muslim fellow conqerors to the thread of All round Fruitfullness, may you testify soon in the Mighty name of God.
@ funkybayby am expecting your twins babies boys that revelation must come to pass.

REVELATION THIS NIGHT:

anywhere you are pls. face the east and shout God of all round fruitfulness come and make me to be fruitful mention the areas of your life that you need fruitfulness. ask for forgiveness of sins and shout it in a louder voice.

i shouted mine in a language that my neighbours will not understand incase they hear my voice inside the parking store in my house.

pls. do it, it is a revelation that I had last night I did not want to put everything about the revelation down here, but I want you to know that God of all round fruitfulness is in this thread, i wish you saw what i saw in the dream tonight "MY FELLOW CONQUERORS I SAY GOD OF ALL ROUND FRUITFULNESS IS IN THE HOUSE"

There is a man here among us that is already picking up his fruitfulness, i saw you, i mean i saw you in the dream today wearing ..................let me not describe you, so that you will not think i have anointing i do not have anointing but i do have revelations, cos i saw you let me not talk much heeeeeheee
See: do not hid your testimony or send your testimony into my email box i beg you, i will not talk more than these cos i saw you is either you have attended the deliverance or you are planning to go for deliverance at C.C.T deliverance session. but is a male i saw. may your fruitfulness be permanent IJMN.

my fellow conquerors there are more devine fruitfulnesss for all of us here God of fruitfulness said we should
shout it louder when we go for deliverance or if we have already gone for deliverance, i was given two microphone to shout it in the dream, so this morning I entered into my parking store and shouted it as loud as a microphone could reach on behalf of all the names in this thread since i do not own a microphone.
God help them to understand.

May God answer you as you obey.

6 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 4:35pm On Nov 09, 2013
@God's sent,thanks for this info, waiting patiently for the fasting.
Oh God of all round fruitfullness, I welcome you to this our family Amen.
@All our fellow muslim conquerors, may the mercies and blessings of the Lord never depart from you all Amen.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by menes: 4:48pm On Nov 09, 2013
hapy weekend all, @God's sent tanx for the prayers
am enjoying d new me since my deliverance day, am trying to take my mum to d next deliverance session she used d blessed water i brought
and experiemced positive changes in her
health God is a great healer my life is a testimony.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 4:55pm On Nov 09, 2013
. .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (197) (Reply)

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "Expectation From God"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.