Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,316 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (334420 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nifemicutie(f): 11:07am On Nov 06, 2013
Goldenbaby:
@Aderome,Na sooooo, our God is faithful and wonderful.
@Sotum2,you are always on point,how's your DW?
@Pintoxx, Finecheek, Manoda, Rute, Canalily, Waistbead, Funkeybaybee, Bolanlevivian, Motherofprinces, Seacrest, Chikannoli, Jilsandra, Mikuut, Boomark, Santagole25, Perisienne, Iykmau. 4Gsmoke, Sub-zidi, Godlovesme13, Folarsimbi, Mamaoge, Infogenius, Maymay and others I couldn't mention, hope all is well with all of you,some have totally stopped posting,What ever it is,remember that our God is a master planner and he has already planned our breakthroughs.
@All,I will be going to see Servant Vic this coming thursday,he has given me fasting and prayer. to be said every 3hours,he also said I should come with anointing oil. I bless the name of God because no evil creature or kingdom will destroy my total deliverance.
***May the GLORY of GOD be with us Amen***
he gave me an appointment also this thurs though he didnt give me any prayer point bt he said i shud cum wit anionting oil too nd i hope to be delivered nd set free
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 11:20am On Nov 06, 2013
Nifemi_cutie: he gave me an appointment also this thurs though he didnt give me any prayer point bt he said i shud cum wit anionting oil too nd i hope to be delivered nd set free
Ok dear,I believe he gave me the prayer point because of my previous deliverance so that the deliverance will be permanent. God will surely deliver you. .
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by tukree: 11:47am On Nov 06, 2013
Goldenbaby:
***** Everyone Here Should Say This Prayer*****
::::Praise God!!! At last! At last! At last! My time and turn to rejoice has finally come. This is a great and excellent moment in my life. Ha,Ha,Ha! My change has come, satan shall weep, his agents shall weep, my adversaries shall weep. Whoa! This year 2013 truly shall be my year of total recovery, yes! I shall truly recover all. And my days of tears, mourning, mockery, dejection, oppression, limitation, unfruitfulness, lack and want, denial, heaviness, poor health, failure, stagnation, affliction, depression, emptiness, indebtedness, dryness, shame and reproach shall be something of the past, no more to be remembered. I shall ride in my high places, I shall be fat and flourishing. The Lord shall restore unto me and my family the joy of his salvation, He shall satisfy us early with his goodness, blessings, prosperity, sound health, daily loads of benefits, abundant peace, strength, grace and joy. This year 2013 shall bring increase to my life, family, marriage, business, career and ministry. My lost GLORY shall reappear and shine brighter. On a daily basis, help shall come to me, fresh opportunities shall present themselves before me. Opportunities in my marriage or to get married,step into fresh territories, handle more profiting business and issues of life, meet new and important personalities and above all,get closer to my GOD. These seasons of my life shall attract GOD's unusual protection for me and my family in the name of JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH.... Amen

Amen to dis good prayer,

samplet: Pls at those who have gone to Servant Vic ministry, pls can someone enter with attachment?

@samplet, attachment hew, if you must carry attachment hair just cover yor hair with cap or scalf, dat place is pure deliverance ground,
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Rute(f): 11:49am On Nov 06, 2013
@Godsent pikinmama's last post in ttc shook me so much that I actually modified and removed some of my posts I will miss pikinmama so much. I will no longer post personal information again
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by menes: 1:45pm On Nov 06, 2013
@Goldenbaby Amin to your prayers keep the fire burning.

i miss pikinmama post dat i couldnt post after reading her last post, i felt cold
@God's sent u too should not take off & liv us cos of some ungrateful fulks in ttc thread.

Rute: @Godsent pikinmama's last post in ttc shook me so much that I actually modified and removed some of my posts I will miss pikinmama so much. I will no longer post personal information again

@Rute, i was lucky to read pikinmama last post in ttc thread before d mod remove it
d post make sence wella, i learnt many lesson from her last post i wish i was able to quote
it bf it was removed. did u notice dat all the people God's sent picked their
name from ttc thread to dis place always conceive as soon as they bring their names here she did it even without their permission as if heeeheeee, God save us your children from powers in the air accnd to pikinmama last post.
all let's keep this thread alive it is my second home of peace.
welcome to all newbies u all are newest CONQUERORS IGN AMIN.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by putu4: 4:49pm On Nov 06, 2013
good evening conquerors,
to every one dat is going for tomorows program remember us in prayers dnt pray for urself alone.
to every conqerors let us check the meaning of our names if its worth changing
when servant vic first pray with me on phone when he used to pray for people on phone,
he asked me the meaning of my name and i told him in english lang.

when he was praying with me i noted that if he mention my name as he prayed, all my body will begin to shake next ting i will find myself on the floor after deliverance i took a new name i tld every one to start calling me my new name.

one of my relative heard i 've change my name and was so bitter to level that she came to my house to warm mme that if i do not answer my former name she will stop allowing her children to visit me, the dream i had dat very night after she left is enough to tell me that my name is worth changing.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nifemicutie(f): 6:08pm On Nov 06, 2013
Goldenbaby:
Ok dear,I believe he gave me the prayer point because of my previous deliverance so that the deliverance will be permanent. God will surely deliver you. Amen thanks ma..hw was ur first experience like? .
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nifemicutie(f): 6:11pm On Nov 06, 2013
tukree:

Amen to dis good prayer, amen i claim it

@samplet, attachment hew, if you must carry attachment hair just cover yor hair with cap or scalf, dat place is pure deliverance ground,
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by visitor30(m): 6:14pm On Nov 06, 2013
Goldenbaby:
***** Everyone Here Should Say This Prayer*****
::::Praise God!!! At last! At last! At last! My time and turn to rejoice has finally come. This is a great and excellent moment in my life. Ha,Ha,Ha! My change has come, satan shall weep, his agents shall weep, my adversaries shall weep. Whoa! This year 2013 truly shall be my year of total recovery, yes! I shall truly recover all. And my days of tears, mourning, mockery, dejection, oppression, limitation, unfruitfulness, lack and want, denial, heaviness, poor health, failure, stagnation, affliction, depression, emptiness, indebtedness, dryness, shame and reproach shall be something of the past, no more to be remembered. I shall ride in my high places, I shall be fat and flourishing. The Lord shall restore unto me and my family the joy of his salvation, He shall satisfy us early with his goodness, blessings, prosperity, sound health, daily loads of benefits, abundant peace, strength, grace and joy. This year 2013 shall bring increase to my life, family, marriage, business, career and ministry. My lost GLORY shall reappear and shine brighter. On a daily basis, help shall come to me, fresh opportunities shall present themselves before me. Opportunities in my marriage or to get married,step into fresh territories, handle more profiting business and issues of life, meet new and important personalities and above all,get closer to my GOD. These seasons of my life shall attract GOD's unusual protection for me and my family in the name of JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH.... Amen

Amen!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 06, 2013
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by visitor30(m): 6:22pm On Nov 06, 2013
@Pikinmama,
Please we will miss you and your wonderful advice/tips and the way you usually add color to this thread!
Please for the love of this thread and what it represents, come back to your family of conquerors................we need you and for what ever that has happened in the TTC thread forgive the offenders and make you temper justice with mercy!

@All greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ and for those going for tomorrows program, please please remember us in your prayers and make una no only go pray for una self ooh!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by uteh: 6:45pm On Nov 06, 2013
@Pikinmama, pls i join everybody here to appeal to you again, even though u didnt reply my mail. Pls forgive all and reconsider your decision if not for us, but for God whose work u were doing.

@Aderome, aaahhh abeg no pray dat prayer point o, cos i see dat u have memorised it. Make wetin happpen to d seven sons of Sceva for Acts 19:14-16 no happen to somebody o.

@Goldenbaby, God will perfect all dat concerns you.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 9:05pm On Nov 06, 2013
@Funkybaybee, my dear oooo, that period I was sitting there,I was just thinking of what happened. I was feeling so light and new within me at that moment, I thank God for the deliverance ooo.will you go for this month's deliverance?
@Uteh, Amen to that. Thank you so much.
@Visitor30,you are blessed!!!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by aderome(f): 9:38pm On Nov 06, 2013
uteh: @Pikinmama, pls i join everybody here to appeal to you again, even though u didnt reply my mail. Pls forgive all and reconsider your decision if not for us, but for God whose work u were doing.

@Aderome, aaahhh abeg no pray dat prayer point o, cos i see dat u have memorised it. Make wetin happpen to d seven sons of Sceva for Acts 19:14-16 no happen to somebody o.

@Goldenbaby, God will perfect all dat concerns you.

Am I a FOOL that will pray that kind of prayer point at home anytime I am about to enter Servant Vic ministry, infact they will know I am ready for them, but at my home or when alone, no wayyyyyyy, I dont want to dieoooooooooooooooooooo
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 07, 2013
Goodmrg all just dicovered this thread recently and i love wht u guys are doing here but pls permit me to ask is this thread all about Ur Pastor Servant Vic Ministry?

no offence pls
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by adaroable: 11:46am On Nov 07, 2013
Good day pple. I joined this thread some few days ago. And i have come τ̅☺ notice that the main topic here Ȋ̝̊̅§ servant vic. There are still many wonderful men of God out there aside ser vic. U̶̲̥̅̊ guys make the thread boring and uninteresting with all the talks about serv vic this and that. Pls lets share some other experiences here too. No offence meant.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 07, 2013
Greetings to u all my fellow conqurers, waooh look how far we hav grown I pray God we continue to bless and answer our prayers in Jesus name amen.pikinmama why are you leaving us.dnt let peoples word stop u from posting on nairaland,ur little words of encouragement has touch peoples life especially me.pls come back. Everybody join me to thank God for using servant Vic to heal me of hormanal imbalance,for past 2 years milk has been coming out of my bossom,when I take parlodel it will stop only for it to reapper again,but thank God it has stop since after my deliverance.praise God
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by waistbead: 12:47pm On Nov 07, 2013
@Wannabeamum,yes is all about our Servant Vic.any problem about dat?

@Adorable, what's ur own now? Pls don't just start. Abeg park well before trailer jam u oo!!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 07, 2013
adaroable: Good day pple. I joined this thread some few days ago. And i have come τ̅☺ notice that the main topic here Ȋ̝̊̅§ servant vic. There are still many wonderful men of God out there aside ser vic. U̶̲̥̅̊ guys make the thread boring and uninteresting with all the talks about serv vic this and that. Pls lets share some other experiences here too. No offence meant.
. Pls I don't see anything boring about this thread.morever nobody said there are no wonderful men of God.the founder of this thread got her deliverance through serv.vic and she decided to share and open our eyes to the spiritual aspect of TTC.pls if u are a christain read the account of Jesus and the Samaritan woman.immediately she had an encounter with Christ,she went into the city and start telling people what Christ did for her.so ,allow us to discuss servant Vic.try and read back pages .in this thread we pray ,we fast,our dear pikinmama gives us tips on boosting our husbands fluid,we also discuss about the man of God ser.Vic whom God is using to deliver people .I believe I hav answered you and wannabeamums question.thanks
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nifemicutie(f): 2:51pm On Nov 07, 2013
I was at the deliverance service 2day for the first time nd i must confess it was wonderful nd am sure i recieved my blessing..chai! U nid to cee hw pple were falling under anointin of God nd pst was talking to demons nd they were responding,at first i was afraid dat it mite get to my turn bt later i relaxed...MAY THE NAME OF GOD BE PRAISEd
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 3:00pm On Nov 07, 2013
adaroable: Good day pple of God and may the peace of our lord Jesus christ never depart from our side, Amen. Please, i wud love my name τ̅☺ be added τ̅☺ the prayer list. I want τ̅☺ announce my BFP this month by fire by thunder. Has anyone here that resides in lagos ever gone for Power must Change Hand in MFM. Pls its full of testimonies too. Its usually done 1st sat in every month. Nxt months own will be on Τ̣̣ђё 7th of dec. You wouldn't want τ̅☺ miss Ȋ̝̊̅† for anything in the world. Pls we are all invited. Pple have been sharing awesome testimonies there. May God of 11th hr give us all our divine testimonies that will weap away our reproaches in JESUS name.

Adorable what do you want us to talk about, is it about what u typed up or below.

adaroable: @ enm may God bless U̶̲̥̅̊ dear. I have been doing serious in prayers too. Have done what has worked for most pple, but somehow, mine has'nt happened. I know dis month will not pass me by, Amen. I will call Τ̣̣ђё servant of God this week by God's grace.

Pls if this thread is boring, one can go to TTC thread, may be one will like there.

@ All that went for today's booking or deliverance service, I hope we are back. pls how far?
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by samplet(f): 3:07pm On Nov 07, 2013
Nifemi_cutie: I was at the deliverance service 2day for the first time nd i must confess it was wonderful nd am sure i recieved my blessing..chai! U nid to cee hw pple were falling under anointin of God nd pst was talking to demons nd they were responding,at first i was afraid dat it mite get to my turn bt later i relaxed...MAY THE NAME OF GOD BE PRAISEd

I was there also, what I saw today, I have never seen it before in my life, I am saying this because I have gone for 2 diliverance at Prayer city, Infact may the name of the Lord be praised. Come see how demons were told to shut up in the name of Jesus christ. I was scared than scared but the power of God was supreme today.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 07, 2013
@
waistbead no be fight na haba!
I have no probs with ujust askd a question and thanks for clearifying me.
And as a christain u no need for trailer to jam anybody.

I am out....... Thanks

2 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 5:35pm On Nov 07, 2013
Good evening my fellow conqueror. Let's all shout three wonderful Allelujah to the God of Eleventh(11th) Hour !!! I just wanna tell you all that God has delivered me totally today, join me in thanking God for my life and the life of all the conqueror here,because God who did this for me will also do it for you all.
Please let's always ask God to increase his anointing in servant vic and also to bless and protect his family. I couldn't hold my tears when servant vic gave me the money he said God asked him to give me,he even told everybody that came today to pray for the money so that anything i will use it for will increase.. Towards the end of the service he told us to give offering for the needy that the money will be given to me for my transport back to east ( I was really shock when one of his ushers handed another envelope to me). Hmmmm, am just short of words. I give God all the glory and adoration. I know that very very soon,I will come here and share my great and wonderful testimony that will be a blessing and encouragement to others.God is awesome ooooooooo.
@JECU. Your deliverance is permanent in jesus name Amen

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 5:37pm On Nov 07, 2013
[b]@Wannabemum,please I beg you in the name of God that created us all to carry your doubting spirit to TTC thread.. You are asking as if you don't know about God's sent and how she talked how God used servant vic to bless her marriage and how she said she will open her own thread when those in TTC thread gave her the most horrible insult. please leave us because all we say here is about what God is using servant vic to do in the lives of many people including muaa GOLDENBABY!!!
And please not Pastor Servant vic but Servant Vic. NO OFFENCE..
@Adorable, Did you say boring and uninteresting? Please all we say here is about the anointing God has placed in servant vic,if you don't like it, please kindly create a thread where people will come and share their experience about different men of God.. NO OFFENCE..
****One question for the both of you***
Can you go to bishop Oyedepo's website and you will read about T B Joshua there? (versa visa)
[/b].
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 5:37pm On Nov 07, 2013
@Manoda, Longest time oooo!!! Wow!!!! I thank the almighty God for giving you a divine healing,it shall be permanent in Jesus name Amen.
@Sotum2,we dey ooooo, it was wonderful!!! I give all the glory to God our creator..
@Nifemi-Cutie, yes you have received your blessing in Jesus name!! Believe and it shall be so.
@Samplet, God has answered you in Jesus name Amen.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nifemicutie(f): 5:47pm On Nov 07, 2013
Goldenbaby: Good evening my fellow conqueror. Let's all shout three wonderful Allelujah to the God of Eleventh(11th) Hour !!! I just wanna tell you all that God has delivered me totally today, join me in thanking God for my life and the life of all the conqueror here,because God who did this for me will also do it for you all.
Please let's always ask God to increase his anointing in servant vic and also to bless and protect his family. I couldn't hold my tears when servant vic gave me the money he said God asked him to give me,he even told everybody that came today to pray for the money so that anything i will use it for will increase.. Towards the end of the service he told us to give offering for the needy that the money will be given to me for my transport back to east ( I was really shock when one of his ushers handed another envelope to me). Hmmmm, am just short of words. I give God all the glory and adoration. I know that very very soon,I will come here and share my great and wonderful testimony that will be a blessing and encouragement to others.God is awesome ooooooooo.

i thank God for u my sis,u were d one in pink blouse nd u were delivered after service wit a Mantel tin,rite? I pray ur deliverance be permanent cos God really dis a gud job in ur life 2day...H
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nifemicutie(f): 5:51pm On Nov 07, 2013
Goldenbaby: Good evening my fellow conqueror. Let's all shout three wonderful Allelujah to the God of Eleventh(11th) Hour !!! I just wanna tell you all that God has delivered me totally today, join me in thanking God for my life and the life of all the conqueror here,because God who did this for me will also do it for you all.

yeah i remember u were the sis in pink,i really thank God for u cos he did a great job in ur life..u were the one delivered after the service wit the Mantle
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nifemicutie(f): 5:52pm On Nov 07, 2013

yeah i remember u were the sis in pink blouse,i really thank God for u cos he did a great job in ur life..u were the one delivered after the service wit the Mantle
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 5:56pm On Nov 07, 2013
Nifemi_cutie: i thank God for u my sis,u were d one in pink blouse nd u were delivered after service wit a Mantel tin,rite? I pray ur deliverance be permanent cos God really dis a gud job in ur life 2day...H
Yes my dear, am the one.. Amen to your prayer,I really thank God for delivering me and he will also answer your prayers in Jesus name Amen.
Hope you will be going for this month's last thursday deliverance?
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 5:59pm On Nov 07, 2013

@ Goldenbaby, I rejoice with you, may your deliverance be permanent IJN.

From what I see, I think we conquerors should look over some response, attend to some, and pretend not to have seen some. This thread is to the glory of God and what he is doing in his people lives. Let us not pick offence, because I have seen that the Devil is trying to make us quarel, which is not the ways of the Lord and servant Vic always preach against not following the principles of God. So pls let us adjust it will help us so that we can receive our blessings.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by samplet(f): 6:10pm On Nov 07, 2013

HUUUUUUUm, My sister, you were the one, huuuuuum thank God for the type of deliverance the Lord did on your life, Itis well with you, your deliverance is permanent IJN

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (197) (Reply)

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.