Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (333355 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nifemicutie(f): 5:10pm On Nov 09, 2013
Pls ma'am @Godsent can u include my name in the prayer list am Nifemi nd am a sickle cell patient nd i really nid prayers though i went for this last thurs deliverance service wit servant vic nd i av booked for my deliverance in which i knw am gonna be totally delivered by God's grace...i wil grateful if u can include my name nd pray fervently 4me ma...thanks nd God bless u [color=#000099][/color]
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Freechild07(f): 5:49pm On Nov 09, 2013
Goldenbaby: [b]@All,I want to share this to you all and I also need your prayers for the physical manifestation...
That very thursday(day before yesterday) I went for my totally deliverance,servant vic told me that God has collected my glory back from the evil ones.
That same thursday,my DH called me and told me how he met one local government chairman that thursday and they got talking,in the process of that,the man told my DH that her sister is the 2nd person in charge of the Federal Medical Center in the state we live, and that he gives people job there anyhow,so my DH told him that he has been dreaming for me to work there and the man asked him if am a weac holder, but my DH told him that am a graduate and that I served since 2009 and have been searching for a job. The man then told my DH that he haven't seen him before but as he saw him now that he has taken my DH as his brother and that by this time next year that his wife will be working at FMC, and that if I don't start work by next year that my DH should call him a bastard. He even went ahead to tell my DH that all I need is to buy the form anytime they are selling and that I should go for the interview,that if I fail or pass the interview that I must start work at FMC. And that he won't collect any kobo from my DH. My DH said he was shocked and that the last thing the man told him is that he's (DH) BLESSED. Please my fellow conquerors,put me in your prayers so that this will manifest speedily by next year. I give God all the glory and adoration.
I called servant Vic and told him,he said I should cool down for God to do his work,to finish what he has started.
[/b].

Goldenbaby,God has perfected it already.praise praise praise the lord!halleluyah!..i am soo happy for you.My own testimony is on the way,we shall all testify.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 5:56pm On Nov 09, 2013
Freechild07:

Goldenbaby,God has perfected it already.praise praise praise the lord!halleluyah!..i am soo happy for you.My own testimony is on the way,we shall all testify.
Amen! Amen!! Amen!!! Yes ohhhh, yours is already here..
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 8:04pm On Nov 09, 2013
Goldenbaby: [b]@All,I want to share this to you all and I also need your prayers for the physical manifestation...
That very thursday(day before yesterday) I went for my totally deliverance,servant vic told me that God has collected my glory back from the evil ones.
That same thursday,my DH called me and told me how he met one local government chairman that thursday and they got talking,in the process of that,the man told my DH that her sister is the 2nd person in charge of the Federal Medical Center in the state we live, and that he gives people job there anyhow,so my DH told him that he has been dreaming for me to work there and the man asked him if am a weac holder, but my DH told him that am a graduate and that I served since 2009 and have been searching for a job. The man then told my DH that he haven't seen him before but as he saw him now that he has taken my DH as his brother and that by this time next year that his wife will be working at FMC, and that if I don't start work by next year that my DH should call him a bastard. He even went ahead to tell my DH that all I need is to buy the form anytime they are selling and that I should go for the interview,that if I fail or pass the interview that I must start work at FMC. And that he won't collect any kobo from my DH. My DH said he was shocked and that the last thing the man told him is that he's (DH) BLESSED. Please my fellow conquerors,put me in your prayers so that this will manifest speedily by next year. I give God all the glory and adoration.
I called servant Vic and told him,he said I should cool down for God to do his work,to finish what he has started.
[/b].

Nothing God can not do, I am so happy for you, May God of Jabez change your story in Jesus name.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 8:30pm On Nov 09, 2013
sotum2:

Nothing God can not do, I am so happy for you, May God of Jabez change your story in Jesus name.
Yea,God can do all thing. Amen to your prayer! Thanks Dear..
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by aderome(f): 9:56pm On Nov 09, 2013
@All, Let us read this scripture, it is about fruitfulness

Deuteronomy 28:1-2, 4, and 11
If you fully obey the LORD your God and carefully keep all his commands that I am giving you today, the LORD your God will set you high above all the nations of the world. You will experience all these blessings if you obey the LORD your God:

Your children and your crops will be blessed.
The LORD will give you prosperity in the land he swore to your ancestors to give you, blessing you with many

May we receive the grace to obey the principles of God so that we can get GODS promises concerning us IN Jesus name
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 11:42pm On Nov 09, 2013
[/b].

And some people will say there is no God despite all this glaring manifestation of His power. Baba God, our heavenly father I thank you and give you praise for the wonderful and awesome things you have been doing and will do in the life of our dear sister Goldenbaby. May your name be praise forever. I ask you have mercy on us who are greatly in need of your mercy, do not remember our sins against us, deliver us set us free from all bondage on us and change our life story to that of testimonies. In jesus name.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 12:11am On Nov 10, 2013
enm:

And some people will say there is no God despite all this glaring manifestation of His power. Baba God, our heavenly father I thank you and give you praise for the wonderful and awesome things you have been doing and will do in the life of our dear sister Goldenbaby. May your name be praise forever. I ask you have mercy on us who are greatly in need of your mercy, do not remember our sins against us, deliver us set us free from all bondage on us and change our life story to that of testimonies. In jesus name.
. Amen! Amen!! Amen!!! Thank you Jesus!! I thank you our Lord!!! May God bless you my dear...
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by aderome(f): 8:01am On Nov 10, 2013
enm:

Amen to your prayersssssss
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 8:16am On Nov 10, 2013
God's sent:
God our creator forgive us every known and unknown sins we have committed and wash us with the blood of Jesus, and give us the grace to sin no more in Jesus name we pray.

God we thank you for answering your name in the lives of:
*doris107
*iphie17
*ada40
*osespice
*Hope23

God Almighty , let any man or woman that has taking and died with our glory come out of their graves now, gives us back our glories and die, in the Mighty name of Jesus Christ, as the sun shine upon these listed names let any kind of darkness that is covering our glories disappear and let our glories shine in Jesus name.
as the sun shines upon these listed names,
God our creator let any abnormal growth in our womb that is preventing any woman here from getting pregnant let those growths melt away as the sun shines upon these listed names, you fibrroid, you blockage of tubes, you ovarian cyst, you annovulation, premenopous, you hormonal imbalance, melt away as the sun shines upon these names in Jesus mighty name,
you low / no sperm count come in and increase billion count by fire in the Mighty name of Jesus
God our creator let every blocked fallopian tubes be open miraculously now in the name of Jesus Christ
God our creator let every one listed here receive a great turn around for good in every areas of our lives in Jesus name
God our creator remove any heaviness of heart in the listed names here in the mighty name of Jesus

God our creator let all the men among us here be the head financially and otherwise in every areas of their lives in Jesus name we pray. Pls God, answer your name in the names of us looking unto you for signs and wonders IJN:

Goldenbaby:
Funkybaybee:
Bolanlevivian:
Chi16,
Echala,
Manoda
Motherofprinces
Seacrest
Chikannoli
Sotum2
putu4,
Rute
Tukree
Pikinmama
Jilsandra
Skympychick
Lilee2hot
PREPECT
Judii,Modalayo,
MayMay1,
Julieton,
Truetravels
Uteh,
Waistbead,
Pintoxx
Inforgenius
mamoge

Folarsimbi
Lore&Temi
mikuut
Godlovesme13
kike100
Boomark
Sub-Zidi
Parisinne
God's sent
Bcolah,
4Gsmoke,
Clarina,
finecheek

locuu40,
menes,
Finecheek
Lores&Temi
Konfessor
Perisienne
Mahogany28
visitor30

wonderlen
santagelo25
Jamo90
Caringpro
Janutra
oloriesther
ugochukwuogaga
canalily
sweetlarry
winnergirl or winnie
caringpro
Mychildren
Greenpea
Tripplemama
Enm
iya-Ejima
iykmau
Agrpa
youngchopper God open his eyes to see that we are not here to catch fun or for idle talk but for God's great all round bfps
Psalm 127 vs 3-4, Ezekiel 37,1 -14,

anybody i could not remember here God knows you and He has remembered you
(Modify) (Quote) (Report)

God answer your name in our lives as we go to worship you today in Jesus name.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by samplet(f): 2:26pm On Nov 10, 2013
Good afternoon all, happy sunday to every one, pls let my name be placed in this prayer list, God bless we all and answer his name in our lives in Jesus name.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by adaroable: 2:36pm On Nov 10, 2013
@ Godsent, i didnt see my name in ЪŦ prayer list oo. Wetin happen nha?
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by santagelo25(m): 3:44pm On Nov 10, 2013
@Godsent,thanks for interceeding for everyone in this thread..You will definitely receive your reward from our faithful God.
@Goldenbaby..Thank God for the total deliverance of your body,soul and spirit.You are favoured.I saw everything that happened last week thursday.I was there with my wife.God is really using his servant in delivering,healing and restoring souls.We will all experience God's victory in every areas of our life.We have been booked for the next deliverance.The servant of God advice that i should attend this months deliverance before i embark on my journey.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by uteh: 5:14pm On Nov 10, 2013
@Goldenbaby, congratulation in advance, indeed your glory has bn restored totally in Jesus name. Pls do not relent in prayers, so dat it will manifest. Every demonic battle at d edge of your breakthrough is destroyed in Jesus name
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 6:13pm On Nov 10, 2013
@Santagelo25 and Uteh,Amen to your prayers and thanks so so much.
@Those that are happy and wished me well in this my testimony that will soon manifest physically, may the love and blessings of the Lord never depart from your home. You all will soon testify. Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 6:28pm On Nov 10, 2013
@Sotum2, pls. do not quote any list of names that has the names of our already pregnant women again,
do not cause hold-up for me, cos the higher the numbers of pregnant women in this thread the nearer the fulfillment of my vow
so pls. do not do that again. I know you are in a haste to get your own bfp that is why you do not check the listed names you posted,

grin Warning: if i receive any complain from those preggy mamas I will ask them to turn their pregnancy homones nagging and anger
that they are doing to their husband and house help to you Sotum2, grin

Happy Sunday conquerors and fruitful people,

God our creator forgive us every known and unknown sins we have committed and wash us with the blood of Jesus, and give us the grace to sin no more in Jesus name we pray.

God we thank you for answering your name in the lives of:
*doris107
*iphie17
*ada40
*osespice
*Hope23
*Redeemersave
*Olivia3d
*Echala
*rupion
*Julieton
*Skympichick
May God’s devine protection remain with them, their babies and their families IJMN
God let your divine protection protect them from any evil that flies by the day and night
they will carry to full term and deliver like Hebrew women none here shall cast their young In Jesus Mighty name.

*Any evil forces that is manipulating the heart of our husband that is making him not to take deliverance and obedience to the things of God serious catch fire and be destroyed by the power of the Holy Ghost

*God Almighty , let any man or woman that has taking and died with our glory come out of their graves now, gives us back our glories and die, in the Mighty name of Jesus Christ, as the sun shine upon these listed names let any kind of darkness that is covering our glories disappear and let our glories shine in Jesus name.

*As the sun shines upon these listed names,
God our creator let any abnormal growth in our womb that is preventing any woman here from getting pregnant let those growths melt away as the sun shines upon these listed names, you fibrroid, you blockage of tubes, you ovarian cyst, you annovulation, premenopous, you hormonal imbalance, melt away as the sun shines upon these names in Jesus mighty name,

*you low / no sperm count come in and increase by billion count by fire in the Mighty name of Jesus

*God our creator let every blocked fallopian tubes be open miraculously now in the name of Jesus Christ

*God our creator let every one listed here receive a great turn around for good in every areas of our lives in Jesus name

*God our creator remove any heaviness of heart in the listed names here in the mighty name of Jesus

*God our creator let all the men among us here be the head financially and otherwise in every areas of their lives in Jesus name we pray. Pls

*God, answer your name in the lives of us looking unto you for signs and wonders IJN:

*God our creator touch the heart of any stubborn wife among us let us love and obey our husband always according to the word of God.

*Every strange woman that want to scatter our marriage be destroyed by fire of the Holy Spirit In Jesus Mighty Name!!!!!

Goldenbaby:
Funkybaybee:
Bolanlevivian:
Chi16,

Manoda
Motherofprinces
Seacrest
Chikannoli
Sotum2
putu4,
Rute
Tukree
Pikinmama
Jilsandra

Lilee2hot
PREPECT
Judii,Modalayo,
MayMay1,

Truetravels
Uteh,
Waistbead,
Pintoxx
Inforgenius
mamoge

Folarsimbi
Lore&Temi
mikuut
Godlovesme13
kike100
Boomark
Sub-Zidi
Parisinne
God's sent
Bcolah,
4Gsmoke,
Clarina,
finecheek

locuu40,
menes,
Finecheek
Lores&Temi
Konfessor
Perisienne
Mahogany28
visitor30

wonderlen
santagelo25
Jamo90
Caringpro
Janutra
oloriesther
ugochukwuogaga
canalily
sweetlarry
winnergirl or winnie
caringpro
Mychildren
Greenpea
Tripplemama
Enm
iya-Ejima
iykmau
Agripa
JECU
whitesnow
nutrientrich
Nifemi_cutie
Freechild07
aderome
samplet
adaroable
nic1
wannabeamum
Debeloved87
nyabingi
kayceemadug
sammynaijaguy
muma
Rexyl
aguiyi
steve4life
nikkypearl
simjummy
AboveSOSO
Lynzenith
bobankky
mercylicious
jennyfire007
ola effect
frankiesway2002

Those that want their names to be on the prayer list should let us know.

anybody I could not remember here God knows you and He has remembered you

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 6:37pm On Nov 10, 2013
@God's sent,Good evening.. Amen to all your prayers. Please I sent a list of names in your mail box,Is like you didn't see it.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 7:23pm On Nov 10, 2013
sorry double post
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 7:24pm On Nov 10, 2013
@Goldenbaby, i did not see the mail, pls. resend it,

SCENT PEPPER: (AKA YELLOW PEPPER)This specie of pepper is not good for a woman that is TTC or already pregnant. Although the scent makes our meal to have
a tantalizing aroma, but it is not healthy for a ttc woman and already pregnant woman.
it can cause unnoticed abortion, it can terminate an already formed pregnancy at early stage of pregnancy, my fellow women pls. take note.

@canalily, waistbead, konfessor, G4smokie, Gilsandra,Godlovesme13,Manoda, how are you all doing?

Freechild07: @godsent count me among the target you want to reach in your vow to God oooo.God bless you all.

God have counted you and everyone on this Conquerors thread to be fruitful and multiply and replenish the Earth IJMN.

santagelo25: @Godsent,thanks for interceeding for everyone in this thread..You will definitely receive your reward from our faithful God.
@Goldenbaby..Thank God for the total deliverance of your body,soul and spirit.You are favoured.I saw everything that happened last week thursday.I was there with my wife.God is really using his servant in delivering,healing and restoring souls.We will all experience God's victory in every areas of our life.We have been booked for the next deliverance.The servant of God advice that i should attend this months deliverance before i embark on my journey.

@Santagelo25, i have been reading about your case in ttc thread, and i thank God you have joined the Conquerors, May you conquer and testify
sooner than expected IJMN.
Do not let the circumstances that is surrounding your complain to control your physical reaction towards your life style,
you are already picking your fruitfulness, if only you can take the instructions of servant Vic serious after deliverance,
do not compromise, i know you have a man of God in your church but every man of God have their different gift.
Santagelos25, are you still there? i do not want to talk much,@santagelo25, pls. take my words serious, "YOU ARE ALREADY PICKING YOUR FRUITFULNESS" THIS MUST SURELY COME TO PASS, THIS MUST SURELY COME TO PASS, THIS MUST SURELY COME TO PASS IJMN.

CONTROL: your life style. control anger, take the deliverance serious at servant vic place, check the drugs you are taking if there is one among them that is doing harm than good to your case observe it and stop it.

be serious with that deliverance session with servant vic and you ................................................................................................

@Whitesnow, how are you and how is Madam? God will supply your fruitfulness fear not, you can keep going to the deliverance ground in case there is any evil forces that is still hiding somewhere let the Almighty God expose and destroy them. obedience to God and good lifestyle total submission to Almighty God will speed up your testimony.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 7:24pm On Nov 10, 2013
sorry double post
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 7:25pm On Nov 10, 2013
sorry double post
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 7:38pm On Nov 10, 2013
@God's sent, I have done that just now. Amen to your prayers concerning Santagelo25!!!! Yesss ooooo, he's already picking his fruitfulness.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by ada40: 8:21pm On Nov 10, 2013
@God's sent Amen to your prayers concerning God's protection towards me.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by mikuut: 8:24pm On Nov 10, 2013
Happy sunday to everybody in da thread,
God's sent i say a loud amen.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 10:19pm On Nov 10, 2013
@Godsent, pls pardon me, for too forward, I just felt like presenting it to God today sunday, Plssssssssss, I have learnt my lesson.

A big amen to your prayer, how did you know my mind, I so much want to announce our own BFP on time, may God bless you for the good work IJN.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by tukree: 7:09am On Nov 11, 2013
Amen to your prayersssssssssssssssm and God continue to bless you for what you are doing
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by skimpychick(f): 7:46am On Nov 11, 2013
Amen to ur prayers n may God bless u n ur family IJN. @ all hope we arte doing good
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by visitor30(m): 7:51am On Nov 11, 2013
[/b].

Waoooooh! Am singing and dancing..............This kind God ooooooooooh, I never see your type oooooooooh, this kind God oooooooooooh blessed be your Holy name! May your testimony remain permanent and all that God has started in your life will be perfected in Jesus Name.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by visitor30(m): 8:15am On Nov 11, 2013
Praise Praise Praiseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the Looooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrd, for what He is doing here in this house of conquerors......waooh! So much has been happening here come see testimonies of bfps everywhere.

God my creator I bless your name and give thanks to you for what you have been doing in the lives of all here. I pray that we shall all continue to testify to your glory as you answer your name in our lives in Jesus Name!

@Mama God's Sent, saying a a very loud and big amen to your prayers................I am claiming the blessing you declared in that your prayers in Jesus Name.. Each time I read you post and am more than bless and inspired. you are really really God sent to this generation. May God continue to shine his face upon your and your family.. I sent you a mail, but will re-send it again.

@All the newbies in the house, @adorable, @Wannabeamum, @santagelo25, @samplet, @nifemi_cutie, @freechild07, @nic1 and all others I can't remember their names for now, I welcome you all into this glorious house............As you have come to identify with this thread of conquerors, God will identify with your life and any situation that you need a special touch from Him in Jesus Name.

@All that has been keeping this thread alive with your prayers and words of encouragement, @Sotum2, @enm, @Goldenbaby, @JECU, @putu4, @aderome and the rest of you all...........Its my prayer that God will answer his name in your lives and family in Jesus Name!

@Mahogany28, @pintoxx, @uteh, @waistbead, @chi16, @Folarsimbi, @locuu40, @canalily, and all that have been queit for a while now..........How are you all doing and hope we are still trusting in God. He will surely remember us all in Jesus Name.........Please do well to come in once in a while, we miss ya'all!

@All that I can't remember for now, just know that God has remembered you and wishing everyone here a week of all round fruitfulness!

@Sotum2, please I sending you a PM, wanna ask/find out something from you. Thanks!

I pray for OLUWASEUN OSEWA that God who has used him to open this website that has been blessing Nigerians and the world at large in many different ways, should also continue to prosper him in every areas of his life!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 8:46am On Nov 11, 2013
visitor30: Praise Praise Praiseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the Looooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrd, for what He is doing here in this house of conquerors......waooh! So much has been happening here come see testimonies of bfps everywhere.

@Sotum2, please I sending you a PM, wanna ask/find out something from you. Thanks!

I have replied you
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by adaroable: 9:21am On Nov 11, 2013
A̶̲̥̅ very loud Amen 2 that prayer. Good morning 2 all the wonderful children of God. Do have a̶̲̥̅ blessed and fulfilled week.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by 4Gsmokei(m): 10:03am On Nov 11, 2013
@God's Sent, I am fine, have not been posting for a while now, busy and seeking the face of God. I took DW for deliverance last month and she is now a "brand new". God is @ work perfecting everything. She already joined the forum (freechild07).
God's Sent, you are really sent by God, the name tells it all, you are a soul saver, showing people the right way out of their challenges. May you never lose your reward, God will surely meet you at every point of your need.
Wishing everyone a blessed week, may God fill our mouth with great testimonies.

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (197) (Reply)

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "Help From Above"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.