Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (333025 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Freechild07(f): 10:30pm On Nov 14, 2013
@Goldenbaby congrats my sister.e kene chukwu maka nke'o mere,o mere gi ozo.just keep thanking God,he will do more and fulfill his promises....what will take others 10yrs to acheive will take God a short while to do for us.That is the power of his grace.@sotum2,read kjv matt 20:1-10. While others were given a job in d vineyard,some set of pple had none and they kept waiting but In verse 6,at the eleventh hour the owner of the vineyard came to visit them and gave them what they av been waiting for.if you read further,the most interesting thing is that,both those that have been working longer than these new set of pple and the new set of pple were paid in the same measure.hope this explains everything.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 10:56pm On Nov 14, 2013
Mehn, am speechless reading all this testimonies.
Baba God thank you, Your love and care toward us is just too much despite our impurity. May Your name be praise forever in our life. In Jesus name.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 14, 2013
Tank you so much goldenbaby and aderome for welcoming me and giving me vic'nomba may God bless u and give you your heart desire
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 11:13pm On Nov 14, 2013
Freechild07: @Goldenbaby congrats my sister.e kene chukwu maka nke'o mere,o mere gi ozo.just keep thanking God,he will do more and fulfill his promises....what will take others 10yrs to acheive will take God a short while to do for us.That is the power of his grace.@sotum2,read kjv matt 20:1-10. While others were given a job in d vineyard,some set of pple had none and they kept waiting but In verse 6,at the eleventh hour the owner of the vineyard came to visit them and gave them what they av been waiting for.if you read further,the most interesting thing is that,both those that have been working longer than these new set of pple and the new set of pple were paid in the same measure.hope this explains everything.

I just finished reading the verse, now I understand the 11th hour approach, that every child of God should be praying for.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by uteh: 11:27pm On Nov 14, 2013
@Skimpy, congratulations once again. :ave a happy, healthy and stressfree 9 months.

@JECU, u were about to see d man of God when I was leaviing and I didn't want to disturb. But I was d lady in red seating behind u dat spoke when servant vic asked if d demons now have kingdom in Agbor, cos d demon said he is from Agbor kingdom. I even follow search for ur phone for your bag to record d deliverance session, hehehehe. It is well my sister.

Na wao, this devil and his demons are wicked o. Infact one need to be attending fire fire church o. All these churches where they tell u once u are born again, no more wahala, your dream is just your imagination, na those type of churches devil dey like, he will just carry chair siddon there comfortably.

And Servant Vic too, its like d annointing for deliverance upon his life has increased since he started attending MFM.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 11:55pm On Nov 14, 2013
@JECU,Freechild07 and Chyvia, thanks and Amen to all your prayers.. The God of eleventh hour has visited my home and I will surely see it in fullness..
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Rute(f): 5:39am On Nov 15, 2013
@Goldenbaby I thank God for what he is doing in yo DH life praiseeeee the LORD

@Jecu I hope u have started buying clothes for yo babies ooo it has already hapenned

@uteh its true some churches say once u r born again its fine Serv Vic adviced me to find a church to continue with my deliverance I've since found one mmm power must change hands

@Godsent I thank God for giving u the grace to redeem the vow you made indeed you are like Hannah
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by twingirls: 6:17am On Nov 15, 2013
Una weldone here o,

E ku ise Oluwa, may God answer us all speedily I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ Jesus name.

Goldenbaby na here U̶̲̥̅̊ D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥?
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 6:50am On Nov 15, 2013
uteh: @Skimpy, congratulations once again. :ave a happy, healthy and stressfree 9 months.

@JECU, u were about to see d man of God when I was leaviing and I didn't want to disturb. But I was d lady in red seating behind u dat spoke when servant vic asked if d demons now have kingdom in Agbor, cos d demon said he is from Agbor kingdom. I even follow search for ur phone for your bag to record d deliverance session, hehehehe. It is well my sister.

Na wao, this devil and his demons are wicked o. Infact one need to be attending fire fire church o. All these churches where they tell u once u are born again, no more wahala, your dream is just your imagination, na those type of churches devil dey like, he will just carry chair siddon there comfortably.

And Servant Vic too, its like d annointing for deliverance upon his life has increased since he started attending MFM.

You said it all my sister, who nor go, nor know, I just thank God for the anointing of servant Vic.

Even devil they bow, infact I know that very soon the Lord will announce this ministry all over the world, with this kind of great annointing he dont collect money, he dont sell anointing oil, etc.

Come see all this bros pastors in Edo here, to be precise, there is one that is selling deliverance annointing oil for 5k, I need a man anointing oil, 30K, come and see girls cuing up for it, you will think it is aswani market day.

I thank God for this my prophet, for me, anyhow God announce servant Vic. he will always be my prophet, I have made up my mind to be calling him twice or once a day.

Some thing always tell me to do that, because very soon he might not be access able due to the crowd, God pls let me grow with my prophet in Jesus nameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by tukree: 7:08am On Nov 15, 2013
@ skimpychick, congratulation and we thank God for adding another BFP to the house, may his name alone be praised.

sotum2:

@skimpychick, congratulation and may you carry to term IJN. May that God that answered others and you also answer us IJN

When I read your today's post and testimony I was like thinking if we have two skimpychicks, because I remember you were at July Deliverance session, where you were discussing about the simpleness of servant Vic. We bless the Lord for your July deliverance with servant Vic and the MFM october deliverance session that Servant Vic asked you to go for.

@Sotum, i was thinking the same thing too, because I attended June deliverance and skimpychick attended july deliverance at Servant Vic ministry.

Pls it is good for us to appreciate God rightly, and appreciate where or who the Lord used for the signs and wonders also, it will encourage the founder and those who have been having sleepless night making sure God answer his name in our lives. Pls no offense, The spirit of God just led me to type this.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 7:09am On Nov 15, 2013
Good morning my fellow wonderful Conquerors, hope the night was cool?
@Rute,thanks and Amen to your prayers. The God that remembered me has also remembered you in Jesus name Amen..
@Twingirls, welcome to this thread of wonderful conquerors.. The Lord of eleventh hour has located you in Jesus name Amen.
Yessss ooooo!!! Na here I dey lifting my spiritual life and thanking God for his mercies and love towards me. In anything we do in life,we must require prayer....
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by skimpychick(f): 8:09am On Nov 15, 2013
Good morning fellow conquerors hope we all slept well. @tukre n sotum2, how can u think we have 2 skimpychicks in d house. Did I not mention that serv vic asked me to go for deliverance @ mfm. I discussed with him abt my home and all infact when I went there on july did I nt mention it here. Even serv vic himslf encourages us to go to mfm too. My colleagues thAt I've asked to join this thread r saying that sotum is IDOLIZING serv vic . I dnt think serv vic wld want us to idolize him. Remember d 2nd commandment of God. I call serv vic almost every 3days. Infact I'll call him this morning. Serv vic gives all glory to God. He's such a simple man of God n that's y God himself is using him greatly. Mama Godsent gives glory to God n at d same time acknowledges that God used serv vic to deliver her and most of us here. Sotum u n tukre sound as if u r nt happy with me, serv vic is an instrument that God is using at this last age. I've been there twice n I like wat I saw there. If mfm didn't work for u it works for others. Serv vic goes there too.he knows y he told me to go to mfm nt dt he can't handle any issues. I can't be leaving office to sango n he encouraged me to go to any mfm that's close to my office. He was still praying with me even during d deliverance. So pls nothing personal but I dnt like ur tone . Peeps sorry for d very long post.

4 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 8:53am On Nov 15, 2013
Good morning my beautiful n wonderful conquerors@uteh yea!! I remember u,d fair lady dat said is from Agbor abii ? Hope u cabash well well yst to demand for ur 11th hour miracle.My dear u are very right,dey will tell u wen u give ur life to christ old things r past away,but u will keep surffering even after giving ur life to christ.how can old things be past away when God said he will visit d inquities of parent unto d children unto d 3rd n 4th generation.some of this churchs,u will just go n dance azonta n still go back with ur load of problem.the bible said d kingdom of God surfferate voilence n is only d violent pple take it by force.@skimpychick na over excitment dey make sotum2 dey talk abt serv vic as if he is idolizing him as u said.if u read his post wen he join dis thread n his incounter,u will understand.if turkee n sotum has said anything wrong pls I applogies on there behalf.we are one family here with a surname of conquerors.@skimpchick I told u in my earler post dat I will follow u annouce my own bfp soon.abeg keep dat certificate Goldenbaby gave u well.u r going to show it to our baby wen he is born.@all God will nt leave any stone unturn in our live IJN.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 9:26am On Nov 15, 2013
@Skimpychick,like JECU has said, na over excitement full SOTUM2 body, biko nwannem. I remembered when SOTUM2 first posted in TTC thread that he's the only son, and that he has Zero sperm count,have done everything humanly possible to increase it but all to no avail,he even said he wants to commit suicide.. We encouraged him that all will be ok,thank God he found this thread on time,collected Servant Vic's number and God used Servant Vic to increase his count from 0 to 47(or thereabouts). So why won't he be happy? Why won't he be talking about the man God used in restoring his count? All glory is to God and not to any man.
Pls if you find anything offensive in his post,biko forget you hear,na pregnancy hormones dey make you feel like if they are not happy with you,, hahahahahahahahahahaha!!! You for encourage your colleagues naaa,the are not coming here because of SOTUM2,but for God to visit them, and I believe if God visit their needs,they go even happy pass our brother SOTUM2, so let them know that SOTUM2 is not Idolizing Servant Vic as they think. He just over happy because of the blessings of the lord in his life.
****Me self, I dey happy pass everyone here oooooo!! I no know whether anybody happy pass me,because God the master planner planned everything, from God's sent,for us to know Servant Vic through her and for God to answer his name in our lives through the anointing he gave to Servant Vic.. Please let's not misunderstand ones feeling,we are one!!!
****Skimpychick,print the certificate ooooo, because when I will come for your babies dedication,you go show me the cert.. Lols
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by visitor30(m): 9:29am On Nov 15, 2013
@All Good morning my fellow conquerors. Hope we all had a blessed night rest.

This kind God I dey praise your name...........am lifted up each time I come here and see what our God is doing. Come and see testimonies waoooh!

God our creator, I give you all the glory and I pray that you forgive us all for every known and unknown sins we have committed against you, wash us with the blood of Jesus and give us the grace not to sin again.

@Skimpychic, I can understand how you are feeling and I know Sotum2 & Tukree meant no offense, like JECU said when person don go through some kind of challenging life experiences and situations, they just can't help it but to express themselves in ways that others who don't understand or felt what they have been through may not fully grasp their point. That is why we are all different individually but still remain one like Goldenbaby said with the same surname of CONQUERORS!
I actually read where you said Servant Vic asked you to go for mfm deliverance program.

@Tukree & Sotum2.............I know exactly what you guys are saying...............We all have found our prophet in the person of Servant Vic and it will remain so until God says otherwise. My people if only we can enter the heart of Sotum2 and feel half of what he had gone through before he found this thread and then meet Servant Vic, then we will know his story and journey. When I read his story here and also on the TTC thread I couldn't help but praise God.

Even me, when I discuss this thread with dw at times, it seems am trying to talk too much........but its my prayer that after this month's program which by God's grace she will be going with me, her perception and thinking will change.
Do have a glorious day!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by uteh: 10:05am On Nov 15, 2013
@Goldenbaby, the transformation in your life and marriage has started already and God will complete it, congrats on your dh. More testimonies are presently uploading for u.

@JECU, yes na me o. Am certain u will have another testimony soon. Yes o am calling on d God of d 11th hour for my miracle.

@Skimpy, pls i think u got Sotum and Tukree wrong, i dont think it has anything to do with your going to MFM. Servant Vic encourages me too to go to MFM and dats where he worships presently. And its not everybody dat likes coming online to update on their conversation or encounter with him. Pls forgive if u felt offended, like JECU said, we are one family.

Am sure Sotum always write out of gratitide for what God used Servant Vic to do in his life. We all understand dat Servant Vic is just a vessel God is using in this last days and if we build our relationship with God, we too can be used by God like him.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by skimpychick(f): 11:41am On Nov 15, 2013
My fellow conquerors make ona no vex for me na preggy hormones tru tru. Sotum n tukre oya 4give me too if I got u wrong. @jecu,goldembaby , visitor n uteh tanx brethren for understanding me. God bless us all. Mama Godsent pls I'll need some lectures o lol. @all have a nice day.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 12:01pm On Nov 15, 2013
@Uteh, a very big Amen to your prayers!!!! thanks my darling!!!! Am into testimonies uploading mode ooooo....
@Skimpychick, Hahahahahahahahahahah, please I need that pregnancy hormones in my life sharply sharply.. You do well my sweerie..
@All, we are the Conquerors!!!!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 12:25pm On Nov 15, 2013
Good day fellow Conquerors, May we achieve more bigger positive goals today in Jesus Mighty name.

@Goldenbaby, pls. quote the list of names I posted yesterday and start puting in the names of conquerors that come in to say we should put their names, pls. help me to keep updating the name.

@Nifemi cutie, How are you today? by His strife, you are healed IJMN.

@Sotum2 and Tukree, hm, our Eagle's Eyes in this house. you people are lucky that Skimpychick's preggy hommones has not reached the higher stage, i.e the stage that the preggy woman will cook food in her kitchen abandone the food and take up her food flask to food vendor to buy the same food she abandone in her kitchen, that stage hmm husband beware of the kind of perfume, soap, cream you are using when this preggy is around hm dnt say i did not warn you! even the way you breath with your own nostrils can make her feel Hot.

My fellow Conquerors I understand where Sotum2 and Tukree are coming from,
The truth is that there are many people that went to servant Vic ministry for deliverance from TTC thread does not want others to know cos of some irrelevant talk and doubt that came up when I God's sent posted their the first time trying to open their eyes toward the spiritual. the mails in my inbox is my witness.

But that is not what Skympichick tried to do, I felt she was trying to tell us that she went to both servant vic deliverance ministry and still went to MFM when servant vic asked him to do so, which I see nothing wrong in it.

Guess what? some people in ttc journey has forgoten that every one is for themselves in this journey, cos they find excitement and online encouraging words then they feel belonged and comfortable when on the thread, forgeting that every one's home boils in different ways in ttc jouney. my dear until you get yours there is no excitement forget pretex!

@Boomark where are you?

We cover our preggy mamas with the blood of Jesus no evil shall come near them and their babies IJMN we pray Amen.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 1:10pm On Nov 15, 2013
God's sent:
[b]God Almighty you that did it in the lives of the above mentioned names,
come and do it and take all the glory in our lives, give us bfp in the areas of our life that we needed bfp, give us financial bfp, marital bfp, in the areas of our health we need bfp, in our business and careers we need bfp, bfp is not only needed in the area of pregnancy issues we need the 'ALL ROUND BFP IN OUR LIVES IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME WE PRAY!

Goldenbaby
Biggee01
Freechild07
4Gsmokei
Visitor30
Santagelo25
Bolanlevivian
JECU
Sotum
Enm
Aderome
Mikuut
Konfessor
Adaroable
Kike100
Maymay1
Menes
Jamo90
Parisienne
Basira
Tmc1 and Nathan
Chi16
Iya-Ejima
Samplet
Uteh
Waistbead
Lanray01
Janutra
Nic1
Clarina
Finecheek12
Pintoxx
Nifemi_cutie
God's sent
Chyvia
Rute

@all these are the names of people that have asked us to include their names in our prayer list, if you have asked us to include your name and you cannot find it among the listed names pls. let us know but so far, these are the most current list of names.

[/b]
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 1:25pm On Nov 15, 2013
@Goldenbaby hmmmmm dis one u dey talk say u self need d pregnancy hormone,if u talk sharperly sharperly wetin me go come talk,shapest shapest ha!! Which kind english be dis,abeg all join.babe wait ooo dis one u dey plan to MIA after .........haahahaha abeg u go show me how u dey design dat certificate cos I go design ur own dis year.I knw talk anything ooooo.abeg make I run before Golden go catch me.I dey come back
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by OilSubsidy: 2:05pm On Nov 15, 2013
JECU: @Goldenbaby hmmmmm dis one u dey talk say u self need d pregnancy hormone,if u talk sharperly sharperly wetin me go come talk,shapest shapest ha!! Which kind english be dis,abeg all join.babe wait ooo dis one u dey plan to MIA after .........haahahaha abeg u go show me how u dey design dat certificate cos I go design ur own dis year.I knw talk anything ooooo.abeg make I run before Golden go catch me.I dey come back

@JECU, I dey enjoy your post well, well. Just hang in there your miracle don land finish. Amen.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Seacrest1: 3:11pm On Nov 15, 2013
grin

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 3:13pm On Nov 15, 2013
@Oilsubsidy dis u r name follow,abeg u go give me small money from d oil subsidy make I follow enjoy before Efcc go come.see ur onw miracle dey land with DHL cargo plane,u knw dhl delivery na express n u knw wat dat means.thanks dear,devil has done enough so its pay back time.God never created us to stay without children but those useless demon will go n reprogramme wat God have in stock for his children.its well with all of us
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 3:32pm On Nov 15, 2013
@JECU, hahahahahahahahaha!!! All join my Dear, whether Sharp,Sharper,Sharpest,Sharply,Sharperly,Sharping,Sharption or Sharperous!! All join.... My Dear,I need pregnancy hormones in all area of my life biko. All round Pregnancy hormone, lols.. I no dey plan to MIA ooooo, will teach you how I do get the Certificate..
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by OilSubsidy: 3:49pm On Nov 15, 2013
JECU: @Oilsubsidy dis u r name follow,abeg u go give me small money from d oil subsidy make I follow enjoy before Efcc go come.see ur onw miracle dey land with DHL cargo plane,u knw dhl delivery na express n u knw wat dat means.thanks dear,devil has done enough so its pay back time.God never created us to stay without children but those useless demon will go n reprogramme wat God have in stock for his children.its well with all of us

Thanks. The devil is a liar. It shall be well with you In Jesus Name!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Jamo90: 4:44pm On Nov 15, 2013
When U Give Up, D devil Gets Up! Eledumare help Us All.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by biggee01: 5:09pm On Nov 15, 2013
Gd day my fellow conquerors in the Lord. One thing I've realized on this thread is that God is amongst us. The way we love nd pray for eachother is the evidence of the cord that binds us all together.

@ Godsent, I want to say, God bless u for starting this. U're a favoured woman.

@skimpy, congratulations.*dancing skelewu* The good Lord will dwell with u and deliver u safely like the hebrew woman u are...in Jesus Name!

For the rest of us, awairing mothers, the Lord will hear from heaven & answer us all in Jesus name....Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by uteh: 5:54pm On Nov 15, 2013
@Godsent, u are so right on your last post. As our faces are different so are d ways God will direct each person on where to get solution to their challenges. And this thread is not a cult of Servant Vic followers. God bless u so much.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 6:28pm On Nov 15, 2013
God my creator it is exactly 6Pm, any sin we have committed the ones we know the one we do not know pls forgive us and give us the grace to sin no more in Jesus Mighty name we pray.

There is a particular miraculious power of God that Jesus used to call Lazarus out of the grave and he that was dead came out from the grave and lived again.

we stand by the Authority of the power of God that raised lazarus from dead and we command every good thing that has died or that the enemies have killed in the lives of these listed names here to cooooome fort and live again,
Low sperm/No sperm count begin to come fort and multiply in the private organ of the men that needed it among the listed name now in the Mighty name of Jesus Christ let this prayer answer also in the life of women whose names are listed here onbehalf of their husbands now in the Mighty name of Jesus Christ we pray.

God let all our blessings that the devil and his agent has killed and buried come out of their graves alive and come back to us and increase our blessings in every areas of our lives IJMN we pray.
Goldenbaby
Biggee01
Freechild07
4Gsmokei
Visitor30
Santagelo25
Bolanlevivian
JECU
Sotum
Enm
Aderome
Mikuut
Konfessor
Adaroable
Kike100
Maymay1
Menes
Jamo90
Parisienne
Basira
Tmc1 and Nathan
Chi16
Iya-Ejima
Samplet
Uteh
Waistbead
Lanray01
Janutra
Nic1
Clarina
Finecheek12
Pintoxx
Nifemi_cutie
God's sent
Chyvia
Rute

@All, remember that tomorrow is our fasting 6AM to 6Pm, women that are hoping for preggy type of bfp should break with coccumber eat plenty of it. pray for all round bfp in every ones live and add your own prayer point as you wish.GOD HEARS.

Genesis 30 v 22 ? 24 the Bible say God remembered Rachael and opened her womb, all who are trusting God for the fruit of the womb, the Almighty God will remember everyone IJN.

2 king 4 v 1 -7 that widow of the sons of the prophet, was dying under the heavy burden of debt and she was surrounded by opportunities; there was a little bottle of oil in her home, she didn’t see how that could help. There were several neighbors with empty bottles; she doesn’t know how that could solve her problems. But a single contact with the Almighty God; her eyes were opened, her debt was paid and she has enough to spend for the rest of her life, may that same God give every one their breakthrough IJN

FOR THE FASTING
Praise and worship 5-10minutes
*Memory verse: Psalm 17
*Let us ask for forgiveness of sin
*Pray that the fire of God should destroy any evil creature or kingdom that is responsible for what you are going thru, IJN
* Pray that God should destroy every evil plans of the enemy against your miracle, IJN
* Pray for the angel of deliverance, healing, breakthrough to locate and attend to you in Jesus name.
*Pray that you should be the next to receive in God 11th hour visitation to every conquerors, IJN
* Finally thank him for answering his name in your life, IJN

@Skyimpychich, pls. relax do not be online always so that you don't start viewing sites that concerns bad news.

pls. any one that is interested in this prayers should tell us to add their names, cos we dn't want to be adding people's name without their concent, cos the blessings of God is the children's bread.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by nikkypearl(f): 7:58pm On Nov 15, 2013
@Godsent..please add my name.God bless
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by visitor30(m): 8:06pm On Nov 15, 2013
@Mama God's Sent, I say a loud amen to the prayers above in Jesus Name!

@All I pray that we shall all receive the grace and strength to carry through this wonderful assignment that will glorify's God's name in our lives and cause us to receive all round bfps IJMN!

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (197) (Reply)

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "Tick Tock!"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.