Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,149 members, 7,829,110 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (333870 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 10:35am On Nov 19, 2013
@Goldenbaby I always love to wish pple wat I wish myself.I always ask God for twins or even triplet to make up for all dis yrs.my marriage will be 6yrs on 24th dat is why I pray for multiple baby.my dear God have already lined up ur blessings,just watch as dey unfold one by one.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 10:57am On Nov 19, 2013
@JECU,ok Dear, God of Jacob will do it for you.. Amen to your prayers.. Thanks Dear.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Freechild07(f): 11:14am On Nov 19, 2013
Precious morning to everyone.@ Goldenbaby and Jecu,congratulations on your wedding anniversary. May the good Lord shower upon u and ur dh the blessings,favour and fruitfullness that come with marriage.the word of God says when a man finds a wife he finds a good thing and obtains favour from God may your husbands(goldenbaby and jecu)obtain favour from God in Jesus name. @goldenbaby Have a funfilled day and send my cake.Jecu, send my own cake on sunday. Lol.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by adaroable: 11:19am On Nov 19, 2013
@ Goldenbaby HWA. Wishing you and Ūя̲̅ DH more blissful years ahead.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by pintoxx(m): 12:19pm On Nov 19, 2013
Goldenbaby n Jeku,i wish u HWA,ur wil celebrate ur next anniversary not only wit dh ,but wit ur twins n tripplets IJN ,Amen.
Carinpro,where u go nah,i don find u tire,thanks 4 checking on mi,it's well wit us.
Godsent Amen n thanks 4 being our intercessor
@all,God 's bin good oh,let's kip praising him as we wait 4 our miracles which wil manifest soon.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 19, 2013
HWA Goldenbaby!!! May God perfect everything concerning you. May he grant you your hearts desires and cause all you put your hand to to prosper!!!!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 12:32pm On Nov 19, 2013
@freechild07 lolz na Goldenbaby we dey celebrate today,so Golden abeg send freechild her cake.as for me RSVP on 24th.I say Amen to ur prayers
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by visitor30(m): 12:33pm On Nov 19, 2013
Gd day my fellow conquerors! I bless the name of the Lord for each and everyone of us IJMN.

@Goldenbaby and JECU, congratulations and HWA. I pray and thank Gold almighty for your DHs and family.
That same God that visited Abraham & Sarah at their 11th hour will visit you and your DHs as you are celebrating your HWA in the 11th month of the year with that 11th hour miracle IJMN.

Hmmmm, I thought I was the only one asking for twins as our 1st issues. Well it runs in my family as my dad is a twin, they had 3-sets of twin in their family and my sister also gave birth to two sets of twins, so am asking God to do same and bless us with twins.
Same thing I pray and wish JECU and Goldenbaby, your blessings of triplets and twins when you shall be celebrating another HWA by this time next year in Jesus Name!

@All, wishing us all a glorious week ahead, your miracle/blessing will surely come to pass IJMN!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 12:44pm On Nov 19, 2013
@Parisenne I still dey wait for d continuation of d testimony.abeg come finish am we wan here everything.@Visitor30 u self follow us,ok God I hope u are hearing,as many dat are believing you for twins/triplet,may u grant us our hrt desire cos u said in ps 20 v 4 dat u will bless us according to our hrt desire.let ur word come to pass in our lives IJN.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Caringpro(f): 2:43pm On Nov 19, 2013
@visitor30 its been a while nw. I was calling u bt u did nt pick. Hw abt ur dw, hope fine. Are u pple stoll going for ths month deliverance. @pintoxx i dey u just disappear.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 2:45pm On Nov 19, 2013
@Freechild01,Adaroable,Pintoxx,Parisienne and Visitor30, Amen! Amen!! Amen!!! to all your prayers ooooo!!!! Am so happy!!.
@Freechild,below is your own cake,enjoy wella..
@Visitor30,your heart desires will be granted. Welcome to the club of papa of twins..

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by visitor30(m): 3:28pm On Nov 19, 2013
JECU: @Parisenne I still dey wait for d continuation of d testimony.abeg come finish am we wan here everything.@Visitor30 u self follow us,ok God I hope u are hearing,as many dat are believing you for twins/triplet,may u grant us our hrt desire cos u said in ps 20 v 4 dat u will bless us according to our hrt desire.let ur word come to pass in our lives IJN.

my dear sister, I follow oh and I say a loud AMEEEEN to your prayer!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Freechild07(f): 4:51pm On Nov 19, 2013
@Goldenbaby, awww that is a very pretty caken.May the good lord renew the years of your marriage and everyday for u and dh will be golden IJN.tnx
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by finecheek12: 5:17pm On Nov 19, 2013
@all has the date for deliverance @CCT changed from last thursday of every month? Coos I intend going this month!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 7:31pm On Nov 19, 2013
@finecheek12 no it hasn't but u have to get ur booking ticket and ur prayer point before dat day.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 8:41pm On Nov 19, 2013
@Freechild07,Thanks and Amen to your prayers Dear..
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by tukree: 9:23pm On Nov 19, 2013
Goldenbaby congratulation, may you receive a blessing in your marraige that nobody has ever received before in Jesus name.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by waistbead: 10:13pm On Nov 19, 2013
@Goldenbaby,HWA to u and ur DH.may u celebrate more blissful years together and ur children surround ur table.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 10:25pm On Nov 19, 2013
Tukree and waistbead,Amen to your prayers.. Thanks so much!!!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 2:34am On Nov 20, 2013
@ jecu and golden baby,HWA to u, may God grant u all ur heart desires in jesus name.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by uteh: 11:21am On Nov 20, 2013
@Goldenbaby, happy wedding anniversary. By this time next year u will look back and say - the Lord has done this and it is marvelous in my eyes.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 12:51pm On Nov 20, 2013
@Konfessor and Uteh, Amen! Amen!! Amen!!! to all your prayers. Thanks so very much.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 2:09pm On Nov 20, 2013
Good afternoon great Conquerors, pls. let us always take this our online fasting and prayers serious, when ever we declare day or days
for fasting and praying we should not see it as online prayer things, cos what happened in my home after we break our last prayer and fasting
shows that we need prayers than medicine to conquer barreness, do you know that Demons can turn your clomid to chloroquine if you
are not prayerful?

@Parisenne, hm your testimony is such a great one, hm our God is truly a God of Now!
may testimonies never cease from your life, your home and in the lives of your relatives that wishes you well IJMN.

@Waistbead! His word must surely come to pass in your life! He will never, never lie!

@JECU and Goldenbaby, I wish you both happy wedding anniversary. may you celebrate your next W.A with your children surrounding your table IJMN.

@Mahogany28, the best is yet to come your way by His grace it shall not fail.

@all, may you all have the course to celebrate your success, bfps and many more years of H.W.A as you whole -heartedly celebrates JECU and Goldenbaby's wedding anniversary, I felt so happy seeing the the love and care that is reigning among us here

@Uteh, am not always bothered about you, cos He hath not asked the house of Jacob to seek him in vain, He that gave a child a yam seed to pl
ant know what to give the child when the yam grows.

@Funkybayby, you said we should add your name is to the list is ok, but endeavor to be a constant poster here,cos if every one is keeping too long before posting this thread would have gone down totally, remember that your first testimony here was what gave Sotum2 and others hope
May your testimony be full faster than you expected, may you bring fort the long awaited twins boys cos it must surely come to pass, am full of that expectation.

@visitor30, pls. I will reply your mail, the devil tried after our last prayer and fasting but failed again cos our God does not slumber nor sleep.
every Pharaoh, Goliath Jezebel, Delilah in Our lives must be destroyed by the power of God in Jesus name.

@Whitesnow, Fear not oh! land be glad and rejoice for God shall do a new thing in your life amen, make sure you talk to God in the midnight concerning your desire, if you can attend CCT prayer session until the goal is scored is better.

@Santagelo25, enm, canalily, sotum2, visitor30,and all the men of Honor may you all never go down financially and otherwise IJMN.

To all the preggy mamas may the divine protection of God be with you and your babies IJMN

@all new members, you all are welcome into the house of conquerors may you conquer all your worries IJMN.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 2:52pm On Nov 20, 2013
@God's sent, Amen to all your prayers.. Thanks so much for the wishes..
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Caringpro(f): 2:58pm On Nov 20, 2013
@Godsent amen to ur prayers
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by visitor30(m): 3:00pm On Nov 20, 2013
@Mama God's Sent, Amen to your prayers! Will wait for the reply...thanks!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 20, 2013
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by visitor30(m): 3:36pm On Nov 20, 2013
funkybaybee:
@All....Lets endeavour to attend the next deliverance, even if you have been there before...for those still looking up to God like me, its important we are steadfast with constant prayers to break all hidden obstacles. We shall all rejoice soon and very soon in God's name.
Amin

Ameeeeen!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Habb: 4:10pm On Nov 20, 2013
Goldenbaby: Good morning my fellow wonderful glorious conquerors, please join me in thanking God for his Mercies,Favour,Grace,Joy,blessings and Love towards I and my DH as today marks 2years of our union ordained by God and him alone. I pray that our blessings will be doubled in Jesus mighty name Amen.

Please include my name in the prayer list, My Name is Habb
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by waistbead: 4:59pm On Nov 20, 2013
@Mama God's sent,I say a big amen to ur prayers. God bless u real good for always interceding for us
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 5:39pm On Nov 20, 2013
@mamaGodsent, amen to your prayer in jesus name.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by menes: 7:22pm On Nov 20, 2013
God I thank you for this home of conquerors, @goldenbaby and jecu, happy wedding anniversary
@God's sent thanks & amen to your prayers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (197) (Reply)

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.