Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Immorality In Unilag - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Immorality In Unilag (7790 Views)

JAMB 2015 Candidate Who Scored 320 Gets 10% In UNILAG Post-utme / Teaching Immorality In Schools By Ugochukwu Ejinkeonye / Sex education is immorality teaching in disguise. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Immorality In Unilag by TableLeg(m): 9:00am On Apr 19, 2013
holamiday: Hi, i study at unilag and i can't help but daily wonder why there's so much immorality going on, on it's ground. I have uncountable experiences to describe the level of decay & 'misbehaviour' especially by girls. The last valentine or so, i was shocked when i came back skating through new hall & i saw three coaster buses loaded with girls about 1130pm. I thought the entire school was moving. I later learned they were going for an overnight club party on the island. My God, what if something bad had happened to them? I came out of shodeinde hall one day and two people were kissing passionately in public, has it come to that? I came back to my hostel one morning about 430am from overnight jacking and an suv dropped off 3 girls. o boy, you should have seen what those girls were wearing.Different evils go on here and there, the list is endless. At the Amphi, in the bus stop, at new hall, everywhere you go two unmarried people are misbehaving. What baffles me most is, on sundays, on campus, the hostels are empty, churches are filled up and worship services are electrifying. Girls and boys worship God with all their heart. I CANNOT FIND THE CORRELATION! Unilag students, what do you think?

BOLLOCKS!!!!

Two people kissing passionately in public and you call that immorality?

What planet are you from?

Dude, face your studies or ask to be moved to Covenant University!
Re: Immorality In Unilag by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 19, 2013
Table Leg :

BOLLOCKS!!!!

Two people kissing passionately in public and you call that immorality?

What planet are you from?

Dude, face your studies or ask to be moved to Covenant University!
No, it's not immorality, it's the spread of the gospel. MUMU! Birds of a feather. Mind u, i'm the best student in my department...no boasting.

2 Likes

Re: Immorality In Unilag by TableLeg(m): 9:06am On Apr 19, 2013
holamiday: No, it's not immorality, it's the spread of the gospel. MUMU! Birds of a feather. Mind u, i'm the best student in my department...no boasting.

Look at this dweeb!

What has loading women in coaster buses or people kissing in public got to do with you anyway?

What gospel are you spreading? Who authorized you to spread the gospel?

Mind your fu...cking business, plank head!

And i dont give a rat as...s if you are the best student in Unilag, it doesnt bother me one bit .....
Re: Immorality In Unilag by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 19, 2013
Table Leg :

Look at this dweeb!

What has loading women in coaster buses or people kissing in public got to do with you anyway?

What gospel are you spreading? Who authorized you to spread the gospel?

Mind your fu...cking business, plank head!

And i dont give a rat as...s if you are the best student in Unilag, it doesnt bother me one bit .....
You are like them. Maybe u're even the contractor organising the girls. Boys should gather and beat you up. MUMU! grin grin
Re: Immorality In Unilag by TableLeg(m): 9:16am On Apr 19, 2013
holamiday: You are like them. Maybe u're even the contractor organising the girls. Boys should gather and beat you up. MUMU! grin grin

Go and face your studies, idio......t!
Re: Immorality In Unilag by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 19, 2013
Table Leg :

Go and face your studies, idio......t!
MUMU! Give yourself the proper mindset. You're no longer a kid. Tableleg. angry
Re: Immorality In Unilag by infoscope(m): 11:37am On Apr 19, 2013
Una get time....
*hiss and moves away*
Re: Immorality In Unilag by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 19, 2013
infoscope: Una get time....
*hiss and moves away*
u sef get broadband. *Hisses and opens my twitter tab*

1 Like

Re: Immorality In Unilag by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 19, 2013
holamiday: OMG!! Read your posts and mine again, honestly you're the demented one. & what animal's so stubborn it keeps coming back? DEMENTED GOAT! wink
Exactly, read yours and read mine. It's quite obvious who the insane, illiterate one is.

Learn to space your posts, your thread about UNILAG babes is silly anyway. If you want me to stop coming back, then don't quote or mention my ID. I frequently run a local search on my ID, and if I find you talking sh1t, imma cut your dyck and sacrifice it to the gods cool

U love me coming back, sucker! cool
Re: Immorality In Unilag by TableLeg(m): 2:36pm On Apr 19, 2013
Shollypopz:
Exactly, read yours and read mine. It's quite obvious who the insane, illiterate one is.

Learn to space your posts, your thread about UNILAG babes is silly anyway. If you want me to stop coming back, then don't quote or mention my ID. I frequently run a local search on my ID, and if I find you talking sh1t, imma cut your dyck and sacrifice it to the gods cool

grin

The idio...t is a dunderhead

Two people kissing in public, and that amounts to immorality?

SMH ... What a dimwit!

1 Like

Re: Immorality In Unilag by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 19, 2013
Shollypopz:

What do you expect from goats? Shollypopz the Demented Goat! Hurry up!
Re: Immorality In Unilag by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 19, 2013
Table Leg :

grin

The idio...t is a dunderhead

Two people kissing in public, and that amounts to immorality?

SMH ... What a dimwit!
You ehn, you are a big mumu. You are completely senseless. Your posts show how badly mutilated your entire life is. I swear, i pity you.
Re: Immorality In Unilag by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 19, 2013
holamiday: What do you expect from goats? Shollypopz the Demented Goat! Hurry up!

Stop stealing my line, can't your shallow mind come up with urs, cremated monkey!

Olamide, my dog can come up with a better thread than the sh1t u have on here. Don't worry yourself about me, my internet is awesome and I don't mind coming back to smack reality in that empty skull of urs.

You still love me kiss undecided
Re: Immorality In Unilag by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 19, 2013
Shollypopz:

Stop stealing my line, can't your shallow mind come up with urs, cremated monkey!

Olamide, my dog can come up with a better thread than the sh1t u have on here. Don't worry yourself about me, my internet is awesome and I don't mind coming back to smack reality in that empty skull of urs.

You still love me kiss undecided
Demented Goat thats what you really really are shollypopz, think about it. It's as correct as the law of gravity. I'm not stealing no lines. grin grin & how dare you call my name angry ok i get it. grin grin grin Hurry up!
Re: Immorality In Unilag by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 19, 2013
Lami: I know u enjoy my company, dim-wit!! Keep on using style to call my attention to your lame thread...

Though you have the IQ of an ant, you still can't figure out that u are the certified demented goat??!! Even an ant knows when something isn't his, anorexic rat admit what you are. wink

I'll be here when u are feeling lonely or hungry. I love helping hungry African children cool
Re: Immorality In Unilag by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 19, 2013
Shollypopz: Lami: I know u enjoy my company, dim-wit!! Keep on using style to call my attention to your lame thread...

Though you have the IQ of an ant, you still can't figure out that u are the certified demented goat??!! Even an ant knows when something isn't his, anorexic rat admit what you are. wink

I'll be here when u are feeling lonely or hungry. I love helping hungry African children cool
Crap, crap, crap. You're a goat...& you're demented shollypopz period. I need you to tell me you understand and believe that. Can't you see it... you're suffering in dementia & u're stubborn, while i'm havin fun grin grin HURRY!
Re: Immorality In Unilag by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 19, 2013
OK, this is just childish. You better pray I don't get banned for this, bye cool
Re: Immorality In Unilag by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 19, 2013
Shollypopz: OK, this is just childish. You better pray I don't get banned for this, bye cool
Ok bye & thanks, i enjoyed all that. I'm on standby though wink
Re: Immorality In Unilag by Godschild2(m): 9:16pm On Apr 19, 2013
Oh please don't stop! You two are really gonna make a nice couple...Lmao

#GrabsABottleOfLacasera&Groundnuts#...Getting ready for season 3.
Re: Immorality In Unilag by Idacrux: 10:27pm On Apr 19, 2013
@op,pls go get a life ur mate are doing their master at age 23,and u'r here at 27 fooling urself a best student in ur dept.
Re: Immorality In Unilag by iamswizz(m): 10:37pm On Apr 19, 2013
olamide and shollypops or watever ur names are..

Jus find a warehouse and fvck urselves rather than wasting ur precious MB here.ok?
Re: Immorality In Unilag by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 19, 2013
Gods-child:
Oh please don't stop! You two are really gonna make a nice couple...Lmao

#GrabsABottleOfLacasera&Groundnuts#...Getting ready for season 3.
LoL, you have to pay. tongue No more free show. grin

iamswizz: olamide and shollypops or watever ur names are..

Jus find a warehouse and fvck urselves rather than wasting ur precious MB here.ok?

Your name/ID should be, "iamstupid" angry
Re: Immorality In Unilag by umohlee(m): 1:02am On Apr 20, 2013
Bro, u 4gt one oder aspect, male lecturers wit female students. Faculty of Art is d play ground.
Re: Immorality In Unilag by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 20, 2013
Idacrux: @op,pls go get a life ur mate are doing their master at age 23,and u'r here at 27 fooling urself a best student in ur dept.
I'm 22 & i love my life so damn too much. Go knack your head for stone grin
Re: Immorality In Unilag by iamswizz(m): 11:45am On Apr 20, 2013
Shollypopz:
Your name/ID should be, "iamstupid" angry
Three words: YOU ARE MAD cry
Re: Immorality In Unilag by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 20, 2013
THREAD CLOSED TO INSULTS, PLEASE NO MORE INSULTS. I DON BEG UNA O.
Re: Immorality In Unilag by dharyour93(m): 10:03am On May 17, 2015
engrtee:
If you cant Beat them ......

Hire people to beat them

1 Like

Re: Immorality In Unilag by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:03pm On Apr 01, 2016
holamiday:
Hi, i study at unilag and i can't help but daily wonder why there's so much immorality going on, on it's ground. I have uncountable experiences to describe the level of decay & 'misbehaviour' especially by girls. The last valentine or so, i was shocked when i came back skating through new hall & i saw three coaster buses loaded with girls about 1130pm. I thought the entire school was moving. I later learned they were going for an overnight club party on the island. My God, what if something bad had happened to them? I came out of shodeinde hall one day and two people were kissing passionately in public, has it come to that? I came back to my hostel one morning about 430am from overnight jacking and an suv dropped off 3 girls. o boy, you should have seen what those girls were wearing.Different evils go on here and there, the list is endless. At the Amphi, in the bus stop, at new hall, everywhere you go two unmarried people are misbehaving. What baffles me most is, on sundays, on campus, the hostels are empty, churches are filled up and worship services are electrifying. Girls and boys worship God with all their heart. I CANNOT FIND THE CORRELATION! Unilag students, what do you think?
Hmmm they ll regret some day. Lagoon front isnt left out too
Re: Immorality In Unilag by darfay: 6:16pm On Apr 01, 2016
[quote author=Osarieme415 post=15305705]You have not caught students in the act of lovemaking,have u?Students go to sport centre in the night to satisfy their sexual urge...There was even an incident where a guy was spotted giving it to his girl inside his car,parked a short distance from Medical Centre...Or don't u know that Baluba Kingdom is the headquarters of gay guys in 'lag and tales of their escapades abound?I call it youthful exuberance...They are bound to regret it later...[/quote

There is nothing like gayism or any such act in baluba kingdom
Re: Immorality In Unilag by akpananiefiok(m): 10:10pm On Apr 01, 2016
engrtee:
If you cant Beat them ......
i hate ur comment..this r the kinds of words they use to deceive people like u..am just ashamed of ur type

(1) (2) (Reply)

#endsars: What I Studied In The University Vs What I Do Now - Nigerian Graduates / LASPOTECH: Sanwo-Olu Approves Appointment Of Olaleye As Rector / Ibrahim Shamwifu Scored 199 And Not 399: Friend Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.