Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,966 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) - Entertainment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) (68950 Views)

2015 Election: "I Will Resign And Contest" - Chime / Miss Earth Nigeria Contestant - Ezinne Okwuosa Vote FOR HER! / Miss Nigeria 2013 Ezinne Anyaoha Releases Stunning New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by goldfish80(m): 1:53pm On Apr 19, 2013
Ms_Steph: pouting nd doing deuces?
If they pouted and dueced,would there dad would hav been impeached? Smh
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by Smooyis(m): 1:56pm On Apr 19, 2013
Smoking is bad. But why doing all this just to discredit her father? Shes an adult already.
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 19, 2013
ebamma: And so what?
♈☺ΰ took it right outta M̶̲̥̅γ hand abi mind.  jst when smokin' became illegal in 9ja.
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by logica(m): 1:57pm On Apr 19, 2013
hardbody: I will knack her apako any time. On a serious note though, i see nothing terrible in her smoking just because her father is a governor. scratch that.
No doubt. But tell me how much different she looks from all those Ayangbas that line up on Allen Avenue and Isaac John? The only good thing is she comes for free. grin

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 19, 2013
na dis one slap prof for UNEC then cos of car park?
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by eherbal(m): 2:00pm On Apr 19, 2013
I'm wondering who the other lass sitting on the bed with her is. Probably her '"husband''. Spoilt brats. If only these kids know the tide can turn against them. Pity.
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by Akpaife(m): 2:15pm On Apr 19, 2013
Is she nt a human begin wht is wrong if she smoke in public abeg let her live her life d way she wat it
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by GeneralJ(m): 2:16pm On Apr 19, 2013
this one will get cancer like her father now
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by zaza1(m): 2:16pm On Apr 19, 2013
nigerians are hypocrites sha..so smoking is wrong?I'm tryna understand the point of this thread..another person said she is classless because she is smoking..I don't smoke but I have a lotta female friends who do and most of them have top jobs..dis thread is so pointless it is nauseating

3 Likes

Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by Ishilove: 2:17pm On Apr 19, 2013
Wow...the girl is a damned chimney! shocked
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by emkaygeorge(f): 2:18pm On Apr 19, 2013
so what if she smokesin public..... let her live her ife ..... her life shouldnt be constrained because her dad is a governor ...
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by Thermythorpe(f): 2:21pm On Apr 19, 2013
undecided

1 Like

Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by dorggito1(m): 2:25pm On Apr 19, 2013
dats her problem nt mine i think she is old enuff to knw wat is gud for her.healthwise.
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by Alexyyy(m): 2:26pm On Apr 19, 2013
Who cares if she lik make she smoke pipe join.......if she wan draw peepz attention let her do somfin more reasonable lik hawking plantain*mscheww*
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by Pain(m): 2:26pm On Apr 19, 2013
Why does every scum make the front page? What about her nude pictures? Can you source that for us?
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by indomitable234: 2:27pm On Apr 19, 2013
shey smoking dey illegal for nigeria abeg free the girl and let her live her life like a normal citizen jor is she the first female to smoke why should it then make front page
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by UncleJJ(m): 2:31pm On Apr 19, 2013
Thermythorpe: undecided

So, this image suppose to drive a point. cool

She smokes cos she can. Like the man said smoking is not illegal - its not even morally wrong.

How about adultery, pre-marital sex and extra-marital sex. dressing half naked and calling it fashion.

He who has no sin - let him caste the first stone.

Muth.fking .... cu.ntz

1 Like

Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by Johnpo: 2:33pm On Apr 19, 2013
This is an adult for crying out loud: that she is Chime's daughter makes no penny difference. The karmic effect of smoking is meant for her and not her Dad and siblings. Lets grow a bit pls.
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by splashbaby(m): 2:37pm On Apr 19, 2013
No be her dad get cancer the other day...I thought smoking can cause cancer...Just thinking though
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by getukudo(m): 2:39pm On Apr 19, 2013
So how does this affect any of us? Can't believe this even made front page...smh! Mek we dey try mind our own business abeg! Its not a new thing that someone smokes, so wots the fuss about her's? Very soon now they'll say its 'Our Money'...
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 19, 2013
WHATS WITH U PPLE AND GOV CHIME? undecided
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by ibehkc(m): 2:50pm On Apr 19, 2013
Make una free d bitch joor, after all na rich man go marry her and dem go get money to treat another cancer in due time.
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 19, 2013
Nigeria is by far a nation blessed with good morals (except greed and corruption) - that's why, this kind of info can make front page.
Here in Canada, i've gotten used to seeing 30% of adults as smokers.
It is miserable seeing 17yr olds smoking and kissing in public on daily basis.
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by free2ryhme: 2:54pm On Apr 19, 2013
She is old enuff 2 understand d consequences of her action. Stop giving her 2 much attention
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 19, 2013
sexy lady.
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by princenat(m): 3:06pm On Apr 19, 2013
Like some said, photoshop and other editing softwares are making it very difficult for me to believe most picture stuffs.
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by lastpage: 3:06pm On Apr 19, 2013
gozie143: FRONT PAGE PLEASE cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

What is "frontpage-worthy" ..about this?

So, because she is Governor's daughter, she should be deprived of the "benefits" of smoking?
Or smoking in public?

As a "human", she has her rights too.
She is NOT the Governor and so, cannot be required to observe such 'protocols" required of the Governor!

Or did any of you vote for her, as well?

Nonsense.

Lastpage!
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by gabbytabby: 3:10pm On Apr 19, 2013
Half of the people are molesting young teenagers and children all over the place and then come to talk about morals because someone is smoking. Can you people just cut the crap and mind you business.

I abhor smoking only on health grounds not just of the smoker but also those that have to share the environment with them and are being poisoned but cant stand hypocrisy.
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by Venchy: 3:12pm On Apr 19, 2013
[size=15pt]Gadem it.....Why are you intrusive in whatever she does with her life, are you in this real world or Boko Haram or all this crook Pastors defrauding their memebers and behind they are shagging another man's wife.

Nigerian Mentality, because she's a daughter of High Profile means her life must be GROUNDED like yours? I beg park well.

Babes, one life live it.[/size]
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by ocheejemb: 3:44pm On Apr 19, 2013
Smoking public is illegal or a sin?
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by niggadee(m): 3:47pm On Apr 19, 2013
mens dept: Her father reportedly has cancer, so she's on the same path. Finish
Because someone could try and be the best parent that they can be, but that doesn't always mean their child will behave perfectly. Parents can't control what their kids do, especially when they get into their teen years.
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by logica(m): 3:48pm On Apr 19, 2013
oche_ejemb: Smoking public is illegal or a sin?
Illegal actually.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chris Jeyibo "Chris Koga" Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) / Bloggers Introduce Yourselves! / Female Soldiers Dance & Whine Their Waists To Fally Ipupa's Song (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.