Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,065 members, 7,953,249 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:58 PM

Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) - Entertainment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) (69398 Views)

2015 Election: "I Will Resign And Contest" - Chime / Miss Earth Nigeria Contestant - Ezinne Okwuosa Vote FOR HER! / Miss Nigeria 2013 Ezinne Anyaoha Releases Stunning New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by niggadee(m): 3:51pm On Apr 19, 2013
lol what's the big deal about this she's a grown woman.
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by Gorrbachev: 3:52pm On Apr 19, 2013
logica: No matter how much money you steal, you can't just buy class.

So people that smoke are not classy? SMH cheesy cheesy
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by neksummi(m): 3:56pm On Apr 19, 2013
That isn't a good example to people looking up to her.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by drchingy: 3:59pm On Apr 19, 2013
slim fit :

You don't sound very intelligent, the people you mention are entertainers not public official s you fool the difference is very wide idiot.

Nawaa 4 u ooooo.
When did d girl become a gov officail again.
Its her father dat was voted into office naaaa not d girl
After now u will say someone is not intelligent
By d way, 1 question 4 u............na u holy passssss
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by logica(m): 3:59pm On Apr 19, 2013
Gorrbachev:

So people that smoke are not classy? SMH cheesy cheesy
Did you see any mention of "smoking" in my comment? Matter of fact, the MANNER you smoke shows the presence or absence of class. You don't go to school to know.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by okechukwu2013: 4:07pm On Apr 19, 2013
So what! Is she the first woman to smoke. This is idle talk , strolls away in search of better news
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by delegiwa(m): 4:08pm On Apr 19, 2013
Smoking is bad.

There! I've said it and there ends my own hypocrisy.

Assuming the chic's dad isn't the governor, I bet this pix won't make Nairaland talk less of front page so leave this chic alone to live her life and bear the consequences of her actions. Many of you hear making noise are chain smokers but of course, your dads are nobodies....

Ezinne, smoking kills and u really need to stop. My own father died due to complications that arose from his smoking lifestyle so I know what I am talking about...
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by Classicalman(m): 4:16pm On Apr 19, 2013
gozie143:

The Daughter of the Enugu state Governor Ezinne Chime, was seen smoking publicly and also sharing it on her pages on social networks. Here is a photo of her below smoking. you can see more photos of her on her Instagram page: @drealziggy

[img]http://3.bp..com/-nS40puon3fA/UW80juP7vbI/AAAAAAAAAYo/6GLcM_T9Q1w/s1600/311e78169d7311e28eb922000a1fbc88_7.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-SdrovlDIBVM/UW82HLAhJAI/AAAAAAAAAYw/DaelCZ_zd-U/s640/90dfd9f8a6f011e2b41222000a1f8cb0_7.jpg[/img]

http://www.naijaxclusive.com/2013/04/xclusive-enugu-state-governors-daughter.html
And what is wrong in a lady puffing some smoke huh? angry
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by IYANGBALI: 4:30pm On Apr 19, 2013
Valto: its her life.. make una free her joor! she look good though
but your grammar is baaaaaad
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by mrtobismart(m): 4:38pm On Apr 19, 2013
photoshop, too obvious. take your time to look at the pictures, i can do better.
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by iampatricius(m): 4:44pm On Apr 19, 2013
I can't seem to relate my convenient time to read this. If she should like, she should smoke shisha, her father's money is involved. Abeg, another post?
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by Valto(m): 4:44pm On Apr 19, 2013
IYA NGBALI: but your grammar is baaaaaad
undecidedenglish prof.SMH
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by FirstOpinion: 4:48pm On Apr 19, 2013
Grant Her Amnesty.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by mummy3(f): 5:05pm On Apr 19, 2013
slim fit :
You can tell that he is a joke by this picture nothing on the table to say he is busy, no paper not even a computer.

Well his daughter is taking picture in a public property no respect for the people that he governs. The people would nt see anything wrong with it I'm sure but picture tells a lot of stories.

firs of all, i am not saying that this governor daughter's pix is fake. but some pictures can be edited, some pix actions are not real, someone can be framed up. so not all pix tells the true story
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by dBard: 5:08pm On Apr 19, 2013
goldfish80:
I've seen Pictures of Chelsea Clinton,Malia and Sasha Obama in their father's office.why weren't their dads impeached?

take a moment n imagine wat d publics reaction will b if any of them were t b photographed in a pub drinking irresponsibly.
Smoking is viewed as an irresponsible behaviour here, n f her t b doing thatso recklessly.n in public reflects badly on the man.

That pix is Not Cool @ all.
Shame on her.
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by mummy3(f): 5:09pm On Apr 19, 2013
logica: Did you see any mention of "smoking" in my comment? Matter of fact, the MANNER you smoke shows the presence or absence of class. You don't go to school to know.

the subject matter is about governor's daughter smoking. you mentioning (class) means she's not classy because of her smoking habit
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by ektbear: 5:13pm On Apr 19, 2013
Girls who smoke...absolutely disgust me.
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by logica(m): 5:13pm On Apr 19, 2013
mummy3:

the subject matter is about governor's daughter smoking. you mentioning (class) means she's not classy because of her smoking habit
Didn't they say "assumption is the mother of fvck ups"?
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by ollybosieb: 5:17pm On Apr 19, 2013
So what ? It's her life, what has that got to do with her father governing a state.
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by reidkrugger(m): 5:18pm On Apr 19, 2013
slim fit :

You don't sound very intelligent, the people you mention are entertainers not public official s you fool the difference is very wide idiot.

Hahahaha. Whoever You are... You‘ve made My Day.
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by Emekamex(m): 5:40pm On Apr 19, 2013
That is my classmate in school o. In as much as I dont endorse her smoking, it is nobody's business if she does.
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by sweetgala(m): 6:10pm On Apr 19, 2013
I didn't know smoking was a crime or unbecoming of a person of value in society.
You guys need to face front and focus on what matters.

I smoke cigarettes...there I said it! now all you hypocrites judge me. angry
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by Besto(m): 6:13pm On Apr 19, 2013
Emekamex: That is my classmate in school o. In as much as I dont endorse her smoking, it is nobody's business if she does.
who ask you..!!!mazi
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 19, 2013
Okija_juju:
oga how did you post invisibly?
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by Mudley313: 6:32pm On Apr 19, 2013

who cares?
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 19, 2013
she fine sha....
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by slimfit1(m): 6:36pm On Apr 19, 2013
dr chingy:

Nawaa 4 u ooooo.
When did d girl become a gov officail again.
Its her father dat was voted into office naaaa not d girl
After now u will say someone is not intelligent
By d way, 1 question 4 u............na u holy passssss

well she isn't but she is now according to that picture she rules that town now.
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by Mudley313: 6:38pm On Apr 19, 2013
even leader of the free world, oga obama dey smoke, all you hypocritical holier than thou nigerians nor get work...

smoking is bad for ur health; not illegal

mind ur own businesses, na una mouth dem smoke am put?

not endorsing smoking tho...smoking kills

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyVLKHEqTu0
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 19, 2013
outrage: Imagine! Can't control and impact moral on your child, how do you expect a person like that to do it on millions of people?
Abeg park well! Wat hs smoking to do wit moral? She's smoking n u'r talking abt moral, i wonder d word(s) u'll use if she ws caught prostituting or doing drugs...duhhh
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by slimfit1(m): 6:46pm On Apr 19, 2013
ebamma: Is she a public official you fool?

She is now you know what I'm talking about so don't even try to chat shit.
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by Oloriebi22(m): 6:46pm On Apr 19, 2013
Bible says ómó aye a baye ló, ómó eja a ba èja lo, and so it apply it to her also. Ómó afagbo a ba igbo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chris Jeyibo "Chris Koga" Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) / Female Soldiers Dance & Whine Their Waists To Fally Ipupa's Song (Photos) / 8-Yr-Old Boy & His 61yr-Old Wife Enjoying Married Life (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.