Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,054 members, 7,956,940 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:13 PM

Glo Interview Of 1st April, 2008 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Glo Interview Of 1st April, 2008 (610 Views)

Very Urgent,just Received Invite From Glo ,interview Slated For September 11 / Glo Interview-24/03/10 / Glo Interview For 2pm Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Glo Interview Of 1st April, 2008 by sirt1(m): 5:10pm On Apr 09, 2008
Hi all,

I went for an interview at GLO on the said date (i.e 1st of April) and on the 2nd of April, I got a phone call to come for another interview ( I guess the 2nd stage) on the 3rd. But to my dismay, I got another call that same day that the interview had been postponed to another date and I will be contacted on the latest. Till now, I have not been contacted.

Anybody with similar experience, (especialy if you attended the just concluded GLO interview and you got the same call) should please share with me because I,m suspecting foul play.
Re: Glo Interview Of 1st April, 2008 by deor03(m): 7:43pm On Apr 10, 2008
That glo for you. Maybe "chairman" is not in the mood.

Just be patient

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Urgently, Access Bank Calling! / Any Vacancies In Abuja Pls Let See Your Post / What Have I Done To Celtel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.