Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,185 members, 7,835,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

What Have I Done To Celtel? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Have I Done To Celtel? (594 Views)

Have I Been Scammed? / Nigeria Cv.com - Have I Been Duped? / Employment Oppourtunities In Celtel And Globacom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Have I Done To Celtel? by ojesymsym: 10:20am On Apr 21, 2008
What have I done to Celtel, I noticed that each time I apply they send me this kind of message, I graduate for e/e engr wit beta result before, is there any thing i am not doing rite, pls if any one knows where I may be going wrong, pls advice. E neva even reach test they don screen me out, abeg O, this is demoralising.

"Thank you for applying for the position of "CT1711-Specislist: Roaming Services".

However, we regret to inform you that you have not met our minimum pre selection criteria and as such, your application cannot be taken any further.

Your login name and password are now stored in our recruitment system. Should you wish to apply for a different vacancy, please ensure you login as an "Existing user".

Thank you for considering Celtel as a potential employer and we wish you well in your future career endeavors.

Best Regards,

The Recruitment Team"
Re: What Have I Done To Celtel? by ABJ001: 12:07pm On Apr 21, 2008
Bros,
sorry for the replied.But it is a matter of fact if you don't have the experience for the job advertised. CELTEL needs an experence hand that has worked either in a vendor company or any of the operators. So, don't be discouraged just try and be sure you get experience someday you will definitely laugh.

(1) (Reply)

Business Development Officer And Service Operations Manager / General Manager Position In A Travels And Tours Co. / Info

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.