Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,541 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Sony Xperia Z Take Acid Bath (h2so4) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Sony Xperia Z Take Acid Bath (h2so4) (698 Views)

[Updated] How To Root The Newly Launched Tecno Phantom Z / Sony Xperia Z Or Samsung Galaxy S4: Which Should I Buy? / SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sony Xperia Z Take Acid Bath (h2so4) by TECHconcepts(m): 3:00pm On Apr 19, 2013
Recently when SONY lunches the latest of there own brand of smart phone, and it was announced that it has some amazing features that will tempt, buyers to switch from rival brand to there's, i.e the ability of the the phone to be submerged in the water dept of 100meters, little did we know that the mobile phone is capable of taking difficult challenge that is more than just ordinary water baptism.

Watch the video demonstration at www.inservtechnologies..com

need to know more, follow
www.inservtechnologies..com

Re: Sony Xperia Z Take Acid Bath (h2so4) by physise(m): 3:40pm On Apr 19, 2013
dis fone go dey expensive o
Re: Sony Xperia Z Take Acid Bath (h2so4) by TECHconcepts(m): 4:19pm On Apr 19, 2013
if you consider the quality and what the phone is capable of, it is bot expensive. Am sure you saw the video demonstration.
Re: Sony Xperia Z Take Acid Bath (h2so4) by 2NDACCT(f): 4:24pm On Apr 19, 2013
ok laaah
Re: Sony Xperia Z Take Acid Bath (h2so4) by Ebenezerk2: 4:47pm On Apr 19, 2013
it is not too expensive compared to its facilities

(1) (Reply)

. / Techno Phantom Pad Tell Me, Tell Me / Good News :- Lost Your Android Phone ? Google Will Help You Locate It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.