Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,131 members, 7,845,750 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

What Name Did You Use To Save Your Lover's Number On Your Phone? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Name Did You Use To Save Your Lover's Number On Your Phone? (11718 Views)

What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? / How Do You Save Your Lover's Number In Your Phone? / What Name Did U Save Your Boy/girlfriend's Name As On Your Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Name Did You Use To Save Your Lover's Number On Your Phone? by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 21, 2013
aadetoyin:

Madam at the Top abi? grin

lol, grin cheesy Madam noni
Re: What Name Did You Use To Save Your Lover's Number On Your Phone? by dabrake(m): 9:52am On Apr 21, 2013
One call away. As in, anytime conji hold me, just one phone call.
Re: What Name Did You Use To Save Your Lover's Number On Your Phone? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:03am On Apr 21, 2013
Ajiri Olokonla wink cool cool
Re: What Name Did You Use To Save Your Lover's Number On Your Phone? by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 21, 2013
My hot piece of assssss grin
Re: What Name Did You Use To Save Your Lover's Number On Your Phone? by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 21, 2013
Idowuogbo: Ajiri Olokonla wink cool cool

You ehhh, oni pa yan..... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Name Did You Use To Save Your Lover's Number On Your Phone? by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 21, 2013
dabrake: One call away. As in, anytime conji hold me, just one phone call.
You mean you have her just for intimacy? Lol
Re: What Name Did You Use To Save Your Lover's Number On Your Phone? by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 21, 2013
Idowuogbo: Ajiri Olokonla wink cool cool
Heyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! Idowuuuuuu ooooo
Re: What Name Did You Use To Save Your Lover's Number On Your Phone? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:10pm On Apr 21, 2013
koastar:
You mean you have her just for intimacy? Lol
koastar:
Heyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! Idowuuuuuu ooooo
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
*singing* do u like koboko? yes!! mo gbadun koboko! grin grin grin grin grin cool
Re: What Name Did You Use To Save Your Lover's Number On Your Phone? by Fussbot: 1:05pm On Apr 21, 2013
The ones am serious with gangan,I used

Mummy tayo abuja and

Iya suleja(cus of my bad guys)

Dem flirting ones I dey use dia real name..
Re: What Name Did You Use To Save Your Lover's Number On Your Phone? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 21, 2013
Idowuogbo:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
*singing* do u like koboko? yes!! mo gbadun koboko! grin grin grin grin grin cool
This koboko(s) no go kill you ooooo grin grin grin grin
Re: What Name Did You Use To Save Your Lover's Number On Your Phone? by DigitalSignal(m): 3:52pm On Apr 21, 2013
koastar: Humans often have romantic and funny names they call their loved ones and they most times, save their numbers with these names in their phones. I have come across interesting names on people's phones like 'Sweet Pie', 'Honey Pie', 'My Boko' shocked 'Heart desire', 'My hot chic', 'tininiTanana', 'paradise', 'My own'...I can go on and on....very interesting.
NLs, let's share here what name you save your lover's number with smiley

#include<Display.h>
#include<''LoveNames.h''>
Char name[] = ''Sweetest Love'';
Char *ptr;
Char *SavedName = '' '';
Char love[] = ''She's still mine'';
ptr = name;
Do
{
SavedName = ptr;
}While(love);

1 Like

Re: What Name Did You Use To Save Your Lover's Number On Your Phone? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 21, 2013
190: saved hers as her name - dont want other chicks knowing wink wink

lmao! i dy roll for ground dy laugh now woh..llooooollllllllll

190...i go contact Seun, he needs to create a special section for you, you is talented *winks*
Re: What Name Did You Use To Save Your Lover's Number On Your Phone? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 21, 2013
yoruba folks, please what is the meaning of ajiri olokonla? translate to English=>
Re: What Name Did You Use To Save Your Lover's Number On Your Phone? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 21, 2013
me? ok,i save my babe's number with d name....'oriego'
Re: What Name Did You Use To Save Your Lover's Number On Your Phone? by AmyMarins(f): 5:55pm On Apr 21, 2013
†ђξ fact that he saved my nos with sum sweet name, doz not mean he aint cheatn on me. Abeg, my own name is sexxy enuf(Gail). As for me, "myworld"(now an ex sha)
Re: What Name Did You Use To Save Your Lover's Number On Your Phone? by Predivine(m): 6:52pm On Apr 21, 2013
AMI....WHICH MEAN MINE
Re: What Name Did You Use To Save Your Lover's Number On Your Phone? by Greatlydia(f): 7:13pm On Apr 21, 2013
swt
Re: What Name Did You Use To Save Your Lover's Number On Your Phone? by igemi(f): 7:26pm On Apr 21, 2013
Oga
Re: What Name Did You Use To Save Your Lover's Number On Your Phone? by czay(m): 12:17am On Apr 22, 2013
Ife mi and my world for same person though..
Re: What Name Did You Use To Save Your Lover's Number On Your Phone? by Nobody: 6:23am On Apr 22, 2013
maxwello.yg:
yoruba folks, please what is the meaning of ajiri olokonla? translate to English=>
Yeah! It means pennise the size of a Dangote trailer. And yeah!
Re: What Name Did You Use To Save Your Lover's Number On Your Phone? by angelsing(m): 2:39pm On Apr 22, 2013
Mi amor
Re: What Name Did You Use To Save Your Lover's Number On Your Phone? by fonssy(f): 9:38pm On Apr 22, 2013
His local name, he likes the name better than his english name
Re: What Name Did You Use To Save Your Lover's Number On Your Phone? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 22, 2013
fonssy: His local name, he likes the name better than his english name
What's the local name? May I'm the one :-)
Re: What Name Did You Use To Save Your Lover's Number On Your Phone? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 22, 2013
fonssy: His local name, he likes the name better than his english name
What's the local name? May be I'm the one :-)
Re: What Name Did You Use To Save Your Lover's Number On Your Phone? by sweetcheecks(f): 10:43pm On Apr 22, 2013
Depends on whether he has not made me mad about something.
SO, when :
1. I mad at him = XYZ
(this is to insure that he gets listed right at the bottom and i do not see his number everytime I am using my phone. undecided

2. When All is well = My One & Only kiss
Re: What Name Did You Use To Save Your Lover's Number On Your Phone? by carlos1(m): 7:12am On Apr 23, 2013
koastar: Humans often have romantic and funny names they call their loved ones and they most times, save their numbers with these names in their phones. I have come across interesting names on people's phones like 'Sweet Pie', 'Honey Pie', 'My Boko' shocked 'Heart desire', 'My hot chic', 'tininiTanana', 'paradise', 'My own'...I can go on and on....very interesting.
NLs, let's share here what name you save your lover's number with smiley

I saved hers as ''hearty'' and she luvs it so much
Re: What Name Did You Use To Save Your Lover's Number On Your Phone? by carlos1(m): 7:14am On Apr 23, 2013
maxwello.yg:
me? ok,i save my babe's number with d name....'oriego'

Hehe! D babe choro ikpola gi village
Re: What Name Did You Use To Save Your Lover's Number On Your Phone? by ladyF(f): 8:48am On Apr 23, 2013
Re: What Name Did You Use To Save Your Lover's Number On Your Phone? by omomadrid: 5:04pm On Apr 23, 2013
toshe
Re: What Name Did You Use To Save Your Lover's Number On Your Phone? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 23, 2013
I saved mine with my babe
Re: What Name Did You Use To Save Your Lover's Number On Your Phone? by Bbdealer(m): 4:47am On Apr 24, 2013
My name is onukwu gregg so i stored my gf's number as mrs gregg
Re: What Name Did You Use To Save Your Lover's Number On Your Phone? by Lilyspring: 5:41am On Apr 24, 2013
i saved mine with "ufan ima"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Most Beautiful Ladies On Nairaland Romance Section / Some Ladies Need To Be Used For Ritual Seriously, Just Imagine / 30 Types Of Pvssy In The World... Ladies Get In Here...( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.