Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

One Million Lies...Why Ladies Like Telling Such Lies Alot... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Million Lies...Why Ladies Like Telling Such Lies Alot... (606 Views)

Very Annoying: But Why Do Girls Tell Such Lies? Am Pissed. / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Why Don't Women Like Telling Their Real Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Million Lies...Why Ladies Like Telling Such Lies Alot... by marvelck: 8:47pm On Apr 19, 2013
Why ladies like telling such lies whenever they are 'cornered' or caught red handed....

1. He's my cousin, and not my boyfriend.
2. He's my uncle...my father's distant brother.
3. He didn't kiss me. He only gave me a peck.
4. He didn't do anything. I only sat by the edge of the bed.
5. I struggled with him when he tried to have his way with me.
6. I've only dated one guy ever since I started dating.
7. I've only slept with two guys all my life.
8. He took advantage of me, cos I was drunk.
9. Though we slept together in the same room, he didn't touch me.
10. There's nothing between us, he just like helping me and hanging out with me.
11. I'm 23, though my mates look older.
12. I have a boyfriend, but the relationship is not a serious one
13. She claims not to double-date, but enjoy having flings with guys.
14. I live in Ikoyi. But I like treking through Obalende to get there.
15. She doesn't care about getting married, but like looking at wedding pictures, and staring at brides in their wedding gowns.
16. She doesn't like eating in bukateria, but like sending her younger sister to buy her food from mama put.
17. She claims to hate men, but falls cheaply for every tom, dick and harry.
18. He wants to marry me. But he's too shy to propose.
19. I'm the owner of the flat. The other two girls are only squatting with me.
20. I don't like eating too much, but let me have two hamburgers, one roasted chicken, one BBQ fish, a place of fried rice, salad and two bottles of Smirnoff ice.
Re: One Million Lies...Why Ladies Like Telling Such Lies Alot... by deshclones(m): 8:52pm On Apr 19, 2013
@op..number 20 gat me rolling with lafta walahi grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lemme add mine:

21) am not begging you for 20k am only soliciting for 20k cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: One Million Lies...Why Ladies Like Telling Such Lies Alot... by butta(m): 9:11pm On Apr 19, 2013
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Colour Codes Of Wedding Gowns And Suits. / Know Your Bride Price Now / Should Women Wear Trousers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.