Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,458 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Tee Billz Saved And Paid For My Kelekele Video - Tiwa Savage - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tee Billz Saved And Paid For My Kelekele Video - Tiwa Savage (14955 Views)

Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife / Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz At Quilox Ultra Pool Party(photos / Tee Billz Gushes Over Tiwa Savage's Beauty(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tee Billz Saved And Paid For My Kelekele Video - Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 20, 2013
Kzinne: yoruba women and their culture of depending on men

Omo you need 3 days dry fasting.

WTF!!!
Re: Tee Billz Saved And Paid For My Kelekele Video - Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 20, 2013
Hmmmn o ga oo,its ur life sweetheart live it to the fullest.
Re: Tee Billz Saved And Paid For My Kelekele Video - Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 20, 2013
ekolina: Tiwa so al d yrs u spent in d US u couldnt save 2m naira 2 shot a video, u must b a foolish gal
hahahaha.. Lwkmd..
Re: Tee Billz Saved And Paid For My Kelekele Video - Tiwa Savage by razzberry2(f): 1:31pm On Apr 20, 2013
Dear Tiwa u weren't 'Waistin' ur tym rada iz 'Wastin'..u can tank me later

1 Like

Re: Tee Billz Saved And Paid For My Kelekele Video - Tiwa Savage by Blackbody20(m): 1:34pm On Apr 20, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
ekolina: Tiwa so al d yrs u spent in d US u couldnt save 2m naira 2 shot a video, u must b a foolish gal
Bros, visit a nearby transformer for a very big romantic hug. Say me well to my grandpa when u get to the afterlife. MUMU.
Re: Tee Billz Saved And Paid For My Kelekele Video - Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 20, 2013
CALL IT BEEF I DONT (GIVE A RATS AZZ)HIS NOSE REMINDS ME OF THOSE CHARACTERS IN 'COW AND CHICKEN'
Re: Tee Billz Saved And Paid For My Kelekele Video - Tiwa Savage by Ninilowo(m): 1:50pm On Apr 20, 2013
Yeee!! What a direct assault from a mixed battery of artillery!
Re: Tee Billz Saved And Paid For My Kelekele Video - Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 20, 2013
YOu see.. Nigerians our artists are not as rich as we think oh but TIWA don make some big cash now oh. I will never forget our experience with 2short back then in the UNI.. Paid him to perform but he failed claiming that the car provided to him no get A.C. Tee BILLS you are too much, please guide your investment oh. There are silent Billionaires in Nigeria..
Re: Tee Billz Saved And Paid For My Kelekele Video - Tiwa Savage by JideTheBlogger(m): 1:59pm On Apr 20, 2013
wow!! I love this.

You know, it's not all ladies that appreciate such investment.

Some will tell you to go to hell, that you are not the first do do such and won't be the last.

Thumbs Up Tiwa

2 Likes

Re: Tee Billz Saved And Paid For My Kelekele Video - Tiwa Savage by NigerianAsshole(f): 2:13pm On Apr 20, 2013
dannysteve99@ya:
if they are saleing their Child.
My dear you need to go back to nursery school.

1 Like

Re: Tee Billz Saved And Paid For My Kelekele Video - Tiwa Savage by Sweetapple007(f): 2:13pm On Apr 20, 2013
This engagement don too longoo. I go tell my brother make him come snach her the guy the waste time.
Re: Tee Billz Saved And Paid For My Kelekele Video - Tiwa Savage by fitzmayowa: 2:31pm On Apr 20, 2013
Kzinne: yoruba women and their culture of depending on men
Shebi I don warn you to always take your medicine...see wetin they happen to you now *he is on the loose again, anyone with info should call 911*

mysticgal: see how tribalism don spoil this thread*sprinkles thread with ragolis water*come back here no more.
Draws her back to thread grin

2 Likes

Re: Tee Billz Saved And Paid For My Kelekele Video - Tiwa Savage by tjskii(f): 3:39pm On Apr 20, 2013
To me it just sounds lik shez trying a lil too hard for peopl to accept teebilz,iv said it befor and I'll say it again,dt dude is bad news,and I do blve Tiwa can see d warnin signs shez just choosin to ignore it, undecided undecided
Re: Tee Billz Saved And Paid For My Kelekele Video - Tiwa Savage by dbride: 3:51pm On Apr 20, 2013
Tiwa remember his wife with son in the US have the same to say about their husband and father. She is equally tall and dark but prettier. This appears to be your own time of love fever, enjoy while it lasts.
Re: Tee Billz Saved And Paid For My Kelekele Video - Tiwa Savage by MeGaStReEt: 3:53pm On Apr 20, 2013
[size=13pt]hmn hnmmm "clears throat"

So for all the tour wey she do with Beyonce and Alicia Keys, all the songs wey she write for Whitney Houston and Michael Jackson, one Naira kno follow her come back to 9ja, na man she con beg with her garage make he pay for video for am. Well sha, every sharp guy/gurl na person maga.[/size]
Re: Tee Billz Saved And Paid For My Kelekele Video - Tiwa Savage by temmytboi(m): 4:12pm On Apr 20, 2013
Re: Tee Billz Saved And Paid For My Kelekele Video - Tiwa Savage by Igwe9(m): 4:26pm On Apr 20, 2013
aanumama:

did you just say yoruba women depend on men? thunder fire your igboish mouth.
igbo wives don't work!their men do, quote me if i'm wrong,
i'm not a fan of tribalism but i cant just let this pass
Guilty of the same crime,if you asked me,

So what has Igbo got to do with this, it'd had sounded better if you had said his/her tribe as we have many tribes but to drag another tribe into it, is nothing but an act of childishness and not good for one's health.

Anyways, @ Tiwa savage, it shall be well with you.
Re: Tee Billz Saved And Paid For My Kelekele Video - Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 20, 2013
this is sweet smiley
Re: Tee Billz Saved And Paid For My Kelekele Video - Tiwa Savage by FindOut(m): 5:28pm On Apr 20, 2013

Lwkmd.
That Tiwa Savage couldn't save 2 million naira is not an excuse for you to 'shot' this missile that got me laughing so hard.

1 Like

Re: Tee Billz Saved And Paid For My Kelekele Video - Tiwa Savage by anonimi: 5:38pm On Apr 20, 2013
Sweetapple007: This engagement don too longoo. I go tell my brother make him come snach her the guy the waste time.

Maybe the bobo never settle with his wife and son in the US to be free for another marriage. Otherwise he will be in the dock for bigamy. US nor be lawless naija wey one yeye Nollywood actor go dey marry three wives.

Meanhwile the guy head go dey swell like cheap bread wey soak for water overnight.
Me sef I go love oh wink

Re: Tee Billz Saved And Paid For My Kelekele Video - Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 20, 2013
Love nwantin tin
Re: Tee Billz Saved And Paid For My Kelekele Video - Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 20, 2013
Igwe.:

Guilty of the same crime,if you asked me,

So what has Igbo got to do with this, it'd had sounded better if you had said his/her tribe as we have many tribes but to drag another tribe into it, is nothing but an act of childishness and not good for one's health.

Anyways, @ Tiwa savage, it shall be well with you.

Thanks for pointing that out for ♍e, i guess the guy got under my skin.
Re: Tee Billz Saved And Paid For My Kelekele Video - Tiwa Savage by ojoawo(m): 9:08pm On Apr 20, 2013
'mide eniafe:
Awww! Sooo cute. *Still chilling patiently for my prince charming* smiley

Holy Ghost Conference 2030 sure attendee...
Re: Tee Billz Saved And Paid For My Kelekele Video - Tiwa Savage by simdam500(m): 10:10pm On Apr 20, 2013
Pouring cold water on d ground first, shows u will step on honeyflow ground...Love
Re: Tee Billz Saved And Paid For My Kelekele Video - Tiwa Savage by Revolva(m): 10:13pm On Apr 20, 2013
cry tee billz don pay..tire..oo i am sure he never see t.to chop for tiwa side
Re: Tee Billz Saved And Paid For My Kelekele Video - Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 20, 2013
hahahah they always lookin for help bro! Dats their lifestyle in 9ja
Re: Tee Billz Saved And Paid For My Kelekele Video - Tiwa Savage by Fermosky: 11:43pm On Apr 20, 2013
'mide eniafe:
Awww! Sooo cute. *Still chilling patiently for my prince charming* smiley
let me be now, me self na femi, so '(femi)love me go jam (eniafe) the one we love'....so sweet, abi?.
Re: Tee Billz Saved And Paid For My Kelekele Video - Tiwa Savage by igboboy1(m): 11:46pm On Apr 20, 2013
razzberry2: Dear Tiwa u weren't 'Waistin' ur tym rada iz 'Wastin'..u can tank me later

you are equally as bush...it is wasting not wastin...finger dey pain you type? if you can type out 6 out of the 7 letters that make up the word, I dont think typing the sixth one will make any difference..All in the name of being hip and cool people like you can sabi write nonsense...tins, fink, der, ow, av, shuooooooo na wa
Re: Tee Billz Saved And Paid For My Kelekele Video - Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 12:48am On Apr 21, 2013
will u still luv dis dude if he had no money,or did not pay 4 da video.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

27yrs Old Boy Shuts Down Escape Club Spends Millions On Champagne (photos) / Davido's Dad Richer Than Dangote;30b?he Blames Son 4 Underestimating Him / Kola Abiola Loses Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.