Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,605 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Tee Billz Saved And Paid For My Kelekele Video - Tiwa Savage - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tee Billz Saved And Paid For My Kelekele Video - Tiwa Savage (14956 Views)

Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife / Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz At Quilox Ultra Pool Party(photos / Tee Billz Gushes Over Tiwa Savage's Beauty(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tee Billz Saved And Paid For My Kelekele Video - Tiwa Savage by anitank(f): 1:44am On Apr 21, 2013
they look really happy together
wish them all the best

1 Like

Re: Tee Billz Saved And Paid For My Kelekele Video - Tiwa Savage by slimshadie(f): 6:14am On Apr 21, 2013
kissSo swt 2 hear + wetin concern me undecided
Re: Tee Billz Saved And Paid For My Kelekele Video - Tiwa Savage by razzberry2(f): 7:01am On Apr 21, 2013
igbo boy:

you are equally as bush...it is wasting not wastin...finger dey pain you type? if you can type out 6 out of the 7 letters that make up the word, I dont think typing the sixth one will make any difference..All in the name of being hip and cool people like you can sabi write nonsense...tins, fink, der, ow, av, shuooooooo na wa
Go siddon 4 putoputo
Re: Tee Billz Saved And Paid For My Kelekele Video - Tiwa Savage by mrsuperswag(m): 8:04am On Apr 21, 2013
Shimshark: He knew wat he was investin in.. I guess he finaly got it.. Who says moni can't buy luv?

Tell •̸ϞΕ why i shouldnt think your stupidity is inbuilt*STFU*
Re: Tee Billz Saved And Paid For My Kelekele Video - Tiwa Savage by HIPROFILE(m): 10:02am On Apr 21, 2013
GraceBestowed: This is very sweet, and shows a heart of gratitude. God bless them, and I wish them all the happiness they deserve.

GBAM!!
Re: Tee Billz Saved And Paid For My Kelekele Video - Tiwa Savage by HIPROFILE(m): 10:06am On Apr 21, 2013
razzberry2:
Go siddon 4 putoputo
Igbo boy!I tire for u sef!

1 Like

Re: Tee Billz Saved And Paid For My Kelekele Video - Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 21, 2013
Igwe.:

Guilty of the same crime,if you asked me,

So what has Igbo got to do with this, it'd had sounded better if you had said his/her tribe as we have many tribes but to drag another tribe into it, is nothing but an act of childishness and not good for one's health.

Anyways, @ Tiwa savage, it shall be well with you.
true. The both of them are wrong.
@op i wish Tiwa and TeeBillz all the best.
Re: Tee Billz Saved And Paid For My Kelekele Video - Tiwa Savage by Krisgift(f): 5:05pm On Apr 21, 2013
tellwisdom: **Spits** undecided
Re: Tee Billz Saved And Paid For My Kelekele Video - Tiwa Savage by Krisgift(f): 5:07pm On Apr 21, 2013
[quote author=tellwisdom]**Spits** undecided[/quote.i dodge am.oga o,you be serpent?
Re: Tee Billz Saved And Paid For My Kelekele Video - Tiwa Savage by sweetgala(m): 8:02pm On Apr 21, 2013
Good luck to them both..
But correct me if I'm wrong guys..
Its rather alarming the number of ladies getting married to men who already have a family.
Re: Tee Billz Saved And Paid For My Kelekele Video - Tiwa Savage by mideeniafe(f): 8:30pm On Apr 21, 2013
ojoawo:

Holy Ghost Conference 2030 sure attendee...
Who is this one? undecided Mtcheeew!
Re: Tee Billz Saved And Paid For My Kelekele Video - Tiwa Savage by mideeniafe(f): 8:33pm On Apr 21, 2013
Fermosky: let me be now, me self na femi, so '(femi)love me go jam (eniafe) the one we love'....so sweet, abi?.
Lolz..... grin grin Hmmm.....
Re: Tee Billz Saved And Paid For My Kelekele Video - Tiwa Savage by ekolina(m): 12:16am On Apr 22, 2013
NigerianAsshole: My dear you need to go back to nursery school.
bros u shld help him spell it correctly.....it's selling nt saleing
Re: Tee Billz Saved And Paid For My Kelekele Video - Tiwa Savage by tjskii(f): 4:33pm On Apr 30, 2016
tjskii:
To me it just sounds lik shez trying a lil too hard for peopl to accept teebilz,iv said it befor and I'll say it again,dt dude is bad news,and I do blve Tiwa can see d warnin signs shez just choosin to ignore it, undecided undecided

@Djhack1, when I made this comment in 2013,you were insulting me, shee you see na, wetin elder dey see from far, even if pickin climb tree, e no go see am. tongue tongue
Re: Tee Billz Saved And Paid For My Kelekele Video - Tiwa Savage by chigoizie7(m): 5:10pm On Apr 30, 2016
tjskii:

@Djhack1, when I made this comment in 2013,you were insulting me, shee you see na, wetin elder dey see from far, even if pickin climb tree, e no go see am. tongue tongue

Truly, women work better than FBI agents.

See as u just go dig this shìt out, after how many years again?

If what tiwa said on those tweets are true, then, she is not telling us what actually went wrong.

Since tbillz worked, saved and paid for those videos, den, something really went wrong.

For every action, there is an equal opposite reaction.
Re: Tee Billz Saved And Paid For My Kelekele Video - Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 30, 2016
Skiboo.,wait are you kidding me?are u trying to tell me tiwa is as white as snow?
I dont have time now i woulda dig out an article where the writer lashed tiwa for tweaking on patoranking eventhough she was on baby bump
im not quick to judge on this issue because both parties are childish and not to be taken serious,all they seek is public sympathy afterall the marriage was for the public
i dont blame you,"why?
Because you feminine and would like to stand in for one another without taking time to disintegrate the facts..they ar not the first it would happen to and would not be the last just pray you dont practically find yourself in that shoe..cheers did i even insult you?
tjskii:

Re: Tee Billz Saved And Paid For My Kelekele Video - Tiwa Savage by tjskii(f): 5:24pm On Apr 30, 2016
chigoizie7:

Truly, women work better than FBI agents.

See as u just go dig this shìt out, after how many years again?
cheesy grin tongue
tongue
Re: Tee Billz Saved And Paid For My Kelekele Video - Tiwa Savage by tjskii(f): 5:29pm On Apr 30, 2016
Djhack1:

cheers did i even insult you?

Yes oo u did, d mods hid ur comment, I don dey biff u since, I just dey look u wit corner eye, I no just get energy to chase and gun u down online since dat time, but now tiwa and teebilz av given me opportunity to say I told you so, tongue angry cheesy
Re: Tee Billz Saved And Paid For My Kelekele Video - Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 30, 2016
tjskii:

Yes oo u did, d mods hid ur comment, I don dey biff u since, I just dey look u wit corner eye, I no just get energy to chase and gun u down online since dat time, but now tiwa and teebilz av given me opportunity to say I told you so, tongue angry cheesy
biko... Gun ke? E neva reach that extent na...bh you didnt totally win if we are to argue things out,the blame aint 100% from tj your tiwa shares in it
and hope it isnt too late to say sorry now?
Re: Tee Billz Saved And Paid For My Kelekele Video - Tiwa Savage by tjskii(f): 6:32pm On Apr 30, 2016
Djhack1:
biko... Gun ke? E neva reach that extent na...bh you didnt totally win if we are to argue things out,the blame aint 100% from tj your tiwa shares in it
and hope it isnt too late to say sorry now?

cheesy it's not too late, awaiting d apology with 1 white cow and 1 black chicken for atonement
Re: Tee Billz Saved And Paid For My Kelekele Video - Tiwa Savage by mitchyy(f): 6:41pm On Apr 30, 2016
How did you guys dig out this post?? shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

27yrs Old Boy Shuts Down Escape Club Spends Millions On Champagne (photos) / Davido's Dad Richer Than Dangote;30b?he Blames Son 4 Underestimating Him / Kola Abiola Loses Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.