Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

Very Confused!what Could This Be? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Very Confused!what Could This Be? (1614 Views)

Confused! My Mum Just Developed A Stroke. / Pls Help, Very Urgent And So Confused / I'm Confused, Can Somebody Help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Confused!what Could This Be? by uptowngirl(f): 8:17am On Apr 10, 2008
Hi All,

please i need candid opinion from doctors in the house and also people that have any knowledge of wats happening to me.i noticed milk comin out of my breast last night.well i have been seeing my period regularly and i only just finished my last period 2weeks ago.
i assumed i was ovulating as i was experiencing the normal waist pain and boobs throbbing(i usually experience i slight pain in my boobs when i am ovulating or my period is about to start.
well anyway,i felt wetness yesterday when i was gently massaging my breast to ease the throbing.i looked at it and it was like bresat milk.when i squeez,it comes out 4rm both nipples.
i did a test(preg test)last nite with the kit and this morning,both negative,i intend to do a blood test to know if im actually pregnant later on today when.
i am really worried .does any one have any useful info?i take alot of hollandia yogurt and milk.almost a litre every day.could this be d reason?waiting impatiently 4 responses.thanks
Re: Very Confused!what Could This Be? by twistee(f): 11:26am On Apr 15, 2008
i am very sure that it is not the yoghurt but i will advice you to see your doctor or wait and see if it happens next month
Re: Very Confused!what Could This Be? by olabola(f): 3:44pm On Apr 15, 2008
Re: Very Confused!what Could This Be? by olabola(f): 3:55pm On Apr 15, 2008
Re: Very Confused!what Could This Be? by nikekenny(m): 2:17pm On Apr 17, 2008
is not a normal problem lady. i will ask u 2 basic and dont feel shy to answer me or u can mail your answer to me privately (email2kenny@gmail.com) d u use any of these drugs to terminate pregnancy some months back? (misoprostol, prostaglanding 2, mifeprostone)? if yes then u need to see a Dr immediately to check if u av gotten an Induced abortion. thanks
Re: Very Confused!what Could This Be? by PAPABOMBOY: 3:31pm On Apr 17, 2008
Nah which cain bres news be this---wey bres don carry gonorrhea.
Re: Very Confused!what Could This Be? by TCUBE(m): 6:09am On Apr 18, 2008
I am not trying to scare you in anyway , but often times, milk/fluids coming out of your breast is a clear sign of early stages of breast cancer, you need to see a doctor ,
Re: Very Confused!what Could This Be? by Vicjustice: 11:13am On Apr 18, 2008
Though, it's a good idea that you carried out a pregnancy test but even if the result was positive, that doesn't mean you should be having milk flow especially during early pregnancy.
  You see, the ability for the breast to leak milk during early pregnancy is relatively rare and varies with individuals especially when it's the first pregnancy. So, it's more likely to happen with women who have experienced pregnancy before.
  Nevertheless, it is possible for the breast to discharge milk during early pregnancy. But since you said your preg test was negative, let's now consider some other possibilities.
   There's also the possibility of your breasts developing a medical condition known as mastitis which is characterised by sore or painful feelings. But, if you don't feel it painful, then it's not manstitis
   There are many factors that could be responsible for this development: do not undermind the fact that extreme caressing (especially by you sex partner) can lead to a situation whereby your breast nipples and tissues are stimulated thus making it possible to produce milk or other fluid. This condiction is known as galactorrhoea which is usually cause by imbalance of hormones within the body.
   Also, it could be caused by some certain medications: Have you been taking oral contraception, (pills)?
   I suggest you'll have to consult a Doc so that it may be diagnosed with analytic medical examination
   No cause fear fear. Cool  cool
Re: Very Confused!what Could This Be? by uptowngirl(f): 2:41pm On Apr 18, 2008
Thanks to all that spared time to send a response.i have decided not 2 Squeeze my nipples anymore and so far i have
not noticed anything.well i did not use any drugs to abort a baby as someone asked here and i read from a health site online that theres cause for alarm only when secretions from the breast is from one duct or its bloody or one is above 40. My case is not like this and i believe it's nothing.however i am also going to try to see a doctor soonest just for an overall check up.thanks once again.
Re: Very Confused!what Could This Be? by nikekenny(m): 2:48pm On Apr 18, 2008
yu are warmly welcome lady

(1) (Reply)

ssdfsfd / Is There A Food Shortage In Nigeria?? Why Are You People Slim?? Kids R Hungry! / 20 Hygiene Tips To Keep You Fresh And Clean-smelling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.