Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,226 members, 7,815,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

House Girl Or House Boy: Which Will You Employ In Your House? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / House Girl Or House Boy: Which Will You Employ In Your House? (2640 Views)

Can You Employ This Girl As Your Maid Or Nanny / Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. / How Do You Know That A Girl or Boy Really Loves You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

House Girl Or House Boy: Which Will You Employ In Your House? by quadrant4: 8:18am On Apr 10, 2008
Most women now a days are afraid of employing house girl because of their husband picking interest and even sleeping with them. Same goes with house boy in case of the woman. In your own experience please which one will you prefer to employ to work with you at home?
Re: House Girl Or House Boy: Which Will You Employ In Your House? by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 10, 2008
If people are so worried about it, scrub them pots and pans yourself then, problem solved. grin just kidding folks

Ok ok, seriously though, i don't even know sha, are we talking as if we have kids? If so, if the majority of my children are girls then no houseboy, vice versa. If we're talking in the case of just husband and wife, no kids, then i guess I would employ a houseboy as there is a very small chance of my husband getting it on with him unless he turns out to be gay, God forbid lipsrsealed

As for me, houseboy ke? I will not stoop so low as to cheat on my husband with someone i employed *clicks fingers* lai lai lipsrsealed
Re: House Girl Or House Boy: Which Will You Employ In Your House? by almondjoy(f): 8:43am On Apr 10, 2008
Houseboy definitely. . .I get to pick and choose. Let me be the one to sneak out of the bedroom for a change. Men have been enjoying this for too long. Women's lib!

Give me a Ramsey Noah of a houseboy anyday! cool
Re: House Girl Or House Boy: Which Will You Employ In Your House? by Seun(m): 8:54am On Apr 10, 2008
Why does it have to be a boy or a girl? Why can't be an old cleaning madam who has kids of her own?
Re: House Girl Or House Boy: Which Will You Employ In Your House? by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 10, 2008
Seun:

Why does it have to be a boy or a girl? Why can't be an old cleaning madam who has kids of her own?
Those ones are even worse than the girl or boy shocked grin loooooooool
Re: House Girl Or House Boy: Which Will You Employ In Your House? by Seun(m): 9:10am On Apr 10, 2008
No they are not. If you don't trust your husband with an old lady, you shouldn't be married. She doesn't have to live with you; she can work during the day and go home around 5pm after setting things in order.
Re: House Girl Or House Boy: Which Will You Employ In Your House? by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 10, 2008
Seun:

No they are not. If you don't trust your husband with an old lady,you shouldn't be married.
Hah! Don't be so sure, there is no age limit for adultery, whether you are young and smooth or old and ancient to the core, men cheat women cheat.

And just because somebody does not trust their husband with an old lady does not mean they should not be married, if he has caused you to have concern for his actions with women then so be it, he may not have always been like that so how is the woman to have known? undecided
Re: House Girl Or House Boy: Which Will You Employ In Your House? by quadrant4: 10:16am On Apr 10, 2008
Well enough experiement to make one not trust any house boy or house girl.Some are into witch craft others sleep with their ogas. If you ask me the best is to do get a very young house girl age 16 and below.
Re: House Girl Or House Boy: Which Will You Employ In Your House? by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 10, 2008
quadrant4:

Well enough experiement to make one not trust any house boy or house girl.Some are into witch craft others sleep with their ogas. If you ask me the best is to do get a very young house girl age 16 and below.
Hehehe, don't you think that if they are they are that young, the 'oga' is more likely to take advantage of them? smiley
Re: House Girl Or House Boy: Which Will You Employ In Your House? by Seun(m): 10:23am On Apr 10, 2008
Don't mind these people o. It's obvious that men very much prefer to have sex with young women.
Re: House Girl Or House Boy: Which Will You Employ In Your House? by HRhotness(f): 10:26am On Apr 10, 2008
ibkaye:

Hehehe, don't you think that if they are they are that young, the 'oga' is more likely to take advantage of them? smiley

More importantly, the girl grows older and "opens eye" and starts stealing madams stuff because she thinks she is on the same level as madam.

@ post
We had a cleaning lady while growing up, she came in everyday did cleaning and laundry and went shopping (whenever my mum was too busy to get it done). My mum did all the cooking over the weekend and we were encouraged to learn to make simple stuff for ourselves.
I think I'll be sticking to that idea, I'd much rather cook for my husband myself  grin

As for the sex issue, my solution is to give ur man so much of it, he'd be too tired to go looking for it elsewhere wink
Re: House Girl Or House Boy: Which Will You Employ In Your House? by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 10, 2008
Seun:

Don't mind these people o. It's obvious that men very much prefer to have sex with young women.
Yes of course, but if the 'young' woman is not available, why not settle for the 'wrinklies' grin there is one particular hole thing the man is looking for and if you got it, you got it

HR.hotness:

More importantly, the girl grows older and "opens eye" and starts stealing madams stuff because she thinks she is on the same level as madam.
Lol very true and then madam will come will cane! grin
Re: House Girl Or House Boy: Which Will You Employ In Your House? by Frando29(m): 11:01am On Apr 10, 2008
If it must be a live in househelp, then i suggest they go and get a relative of the man, that way you hang a bone around his neck grin unless he is fool enough to sleep with his relative.
Re: House Girl Or House Boy: Which Will You Employ In Your House? by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 10, 2008
Frando29:

If it must be a live in househelp, then i suggest they go and get a relative of the man, that way you hang a bone around his neck grin unless he is fool enough to sleep with his relative.
lol yes because that would be straight up incest! grin
Re: House Girl Or House Boy: Which Will You Employ In Your House? by iice(f): 11:33am On Apr 10, 2008
Houseboys please! Grew up with them, more comfortable with them than females.
You'll bring one female from village, before you know it, her eyes have opened, she spends more time, primping and loitering at the door instead of doing something else. Then gbam! she has gotten preggars/ran away or something.
Yes. . .my mama didn't like them one bit grin Me too can't deal with them.
Re: House Girl Or House Boy: Which Will You Employ In Your House? by ashe2(f): 11:49am On Apr 10, 2008
preferably none do all d work myself if am 2 busy drop dem in a daycare if i den get three busy off 2 boarding skool they go its beta dan wat u don't know or preferably my parents house there must be somewhere and someplace
Re: House Girl Or House Boy: Which Will You Employ In Your House? by quadrant4: 11:58am On Apr 10, 2008
But women can not do all house work alone especially career women with children how will they cope? What about the madam whose husband is hardly at home and she has a house boy alone with her in the house, i guess that is equally dangerious.
Re: House Girl Or House Boy: Which Will You Employ In Your House? by opokonwa(m): 12:14pm On Apr 10, 2008
None
Re: House Girl Or House Boy: Which Will You Employ In Your House? by albridge(m): 9:44pm On Apr 15, 2008
Left to me? None!!!
Re: House Girl Or House Boy: Which Will You Employ In Your House? by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:56pm On Apr 15, 2008
i go with none, maybe occasional cleaning company come in and do a thorough cleaning. but apart from that don't really wanna do the houseboy/girl stuff.
Re: House Girl Or House Boy: Which Will You Employ In Your House? by hammers(m): 11:57am On Apr 16, 2008
As for me i'll prefer beautiful ,light skinned house girl with a heavy front and back side. She must however be neat and matured. Above 18 is necessary.

(1) (Reply)

Why Does 99% Of Married Men Cheat On Their Wives With Their Sisters In-law / Marriage Marriage Marriage / What Do You Think Of My New Nigerian Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.