Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Nollywood Leading Ladies- Which Do You Miss Most? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Leading Ladies- Which Do You Miss Most? (31988 Views)

Nigeria’s Leading Ladies Genevieve Nnaji & Omotola Jalade Rock The Cape Trend / Sexiest Leading Ladies Of Nollywood / Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Leading Ladies- Which Do You Miss Most? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 22, 2013
speedyboi: @OP, Kate Henshaw & Stella Damasus are active, they just don't act in crappy alaba productions anymore.
Very well said.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Leading Ladies- Which Do You Miss Most? by touchmeder: 9:42pm On Apr 22, 2013
Most definately
Ameze Imarhiagbe

Uche Osotule (queen of tears)

Liz Benson

Regina Askia

Ann Njemanze

Ego Boyo

Dolly Unachukwu

Sandra Achums

Merit(I know thats not her real name. the living in bondage actress who played Merit character)
Re: Nollywood Leading Ladies- Which Do You Miss Most? by esanland: 9:43pm On Apr 22, 2013
Liz Benson, there is something about her that makes u wanting her, she's authentic, creative and beautiful. We love u Liz

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Leading Ladies- Which Do You Miss Most? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 22, 2013
Ego Boyo:

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Leading Ladies- Which Do You Miss Most? by chidexy(m): 9:56pm On Apr 22, 2013
Ego Boyo

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Leading Ladies- Which Do You Miss Most? by graceamazing(f): 9:59pm On Apr 22, 2013
Liz Benson & Regina Askia... cool
Re: Nollywood Leading Ladies- Which Do You Miss Most? by ferdi4real(m): 10:38pm On Apr 22, 2013
dont8: Definitely Liz Benson, the 'mother' of them all and follow closely by Reginah Askia.
Can someone perform a miracle and bring them back cool
U sabi jor...na liz benson n regina aiskia....lizzy wz da bomb den n regy dey mk al guys buys ha movies...wz pretty charming n sexy
Re: Nollywood Leading Ladies- Which Do You Miss Most? by cowgurl: 10:44pm On Apr 22, 2013
CFCfan:
I miss her too. Heard that she got married sometime last year in Lagos.

Yeah, I read that news as well, even read she's put to birth also. Wishing her the very best, wherever she may be!

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Leading Ladies- Which Do You Miss Most? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 22, 2013
dont8: Definitely Liz Benson, the 'mother' of them all and follow closely by Reginah Askia.
Can someone perform a miracle and bring them back cool

Are your parents Boko Haram members?-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cos you are the BOMB.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Leading Ladies- Which Do You Miss Most? by MeGaStReEt: 11:22pm On Apr 22, 2013
Jennifer Eliogu

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Leading Ladies- Which Do You Miss Most? by CHIMSKY(m): 11:27pm On Apr 22, 2013
What"s happening to Stella Damassus and Kate Henshaw?
Re: Nollywood Leading Ladies- Which Do You Miss Most? by naxxoxo(m): 11:40pm On Apr 22, 2013
Victoria Iyama
Re: Nollywood Leading Ladies- Which Do You Miss Most? by Lordwize(m): 11:53pm On Apr 22, 2013
Queen Esther.Queen Esther.Queen Esther.
Re: Nollywood Leading Ladies- Which Do You Miss Most? by Lordwize(m): 11:54pm On Apr 22, 2013
Liz
Re: Nollywood Leading Ladies- Which Do You Miss Most? by Nobody: 12:27am On Apr 23, 2013
All of them! I guess they stopped being sexy... Nollywood wants more of Tonto and her #POKO! :-XAll of them! I guess they stopped being sexy... Nollywood wants more of Tonto and her #POKO!
Re: Nollywood Leading Ladies- Which Do You Miss Most? by Nobody: 12:32am On Apr 23, 2013
LakunleOlogunro: All of them! I guess they stopped being sexy... Nollywood wants more of Tonto and her #POKO! :-XAll of them! I guess they stopped being sexy... Nollywood wants more of Tonto and her #POKO!
You have a point there. Even in Hollywood, the younger actresses (30 or younger) are often preferred to the elderly ones.
Re: Nollywood Leading Ladies- Which Do You Miss Most? by viruz007(m): 1:03am On Apr 23, 2013
Liz Benson and Regina Askia. Gosh they were fine. I go like marry askia daughter sha grin cool
Re: Nollywood Leading Ladies- Which Do You Miss Most? by grandlexuz(m): 1:47am On Apr 23, 2013
Gone are those days when actresses had roles to play because they were talented. These days you need to have a bombom, a nice face, related to the director/producer before you act. I remember vividly how Sandra Achums graced the screens although she was just a normal girl when it came to beauty. She got them roles because she was talented. There is also Rita Nzelu whom though without the most striking face graced the screens from comedies to romance. I find her role in the film Ukwa, truly hilarious. There is also Victoria Inyama, with a lovely figure and face too. Jennifer Eliogu, not the best of shapes but a good face and well polished accent.

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Leading Ladies- Which Do You Miss Most? by imperiouxx(m): 2:36am On Apr 23, 2013
Eucharia mama osha!
Re: Nollywood Leading Ladies- Which Do You Miss Most? by kolinz(m): 3:59am On Apr 23, 2013
all of u are home movie experts.
Re: Nollywood Leading Ladies- Which Do You Miss Most? by Katier00(f): 5:59am On Apr 23, 2013
Emmytes: I don't know any of them embarassed
and u ar happy
Re: Nollywood Leading Ladies- Which Do You Miss Most? by ziley: 6:45am On Apr 23, 2013
LiZ Benson n Susan Patrick
Re: Nollywood Leading Ladies- Which Do You Miss Most? by Parnassuss(m): 8:13am On Apr 23, 2013
My gosh! cry cry cry cry cry

So I don old like this, I so miss the effortless Liz Benson, the dramatic Sadra Achums, the Diva Regina, Eucharia the Wild and Lopez the classy. I miss them so much, buy the light of Ipalo, they had so much talent and delivery. Now...well now standards are so much more different, talent counts for naught, just be shapely and willing to kiss a man on screen.
Re: Nollywood Leading Ladies- Which Do You Miss Most? by alaura: 8:22am On Apr 23, 2013
Sandra,Liz and Regina
Re: Nollywood Leading Ladies- Which Do You Miss Most? by jamst(m): 8:34am On Apr 23, 2013
ah! liz benson & regina askiah are d best...chai i remember those 2 acting 2gether in 1 movie where liz act as d mother of regina(tokunbo omobolanle),but i cant remember the title of that movie.and the last movie that regina acted was title 'the most wanted'(female version) in d year 1995/6 which was a copycat of the american 1.since then,i heard that she was dating a french guy & decided 2 leave nigeria 4 france maybe 2 get married & there was a rumour dat she came 2 nija last year or so...really miss her
Re: Nollywood Leading Ladies- Which Do You Miss Most? by simplygreat(m): 8:48am On Apr 23, 2013
definitely LIZ BENSON d Star always caught my heart and held it spellbound as long as d movie lasts....Regina Askia is definitely some natural beautiful actress to behold in movies
Re: Nollywood Leading Ladies- Which Do You Miss Most? by simplygreat(m): 8:52am On Apr 23, 2013
viruz007: Liz Benson and Regina Askia. Gosh they were fine. I go like marry askia daughter sha grin cool

lolz..may ur dreams come true
Re: Nollywood Leading Ladies- Which Do You Miss Most? by girlyly: 8:54am On Apr 23, 2013
SUSAN Patrick! she's a beaut and everly innocent,buh I need them all back
Re: Nollywood Leading Ladies- Which Do You Miss Most? by buklan4realyah(f): 9:08am On Apr 23, 2013
sandra achums

regina askia
liz benson.............. miss u plenty kiss
Re: Nollywood Leading Ladies- Which Do You Miss Most? by GENTLETEE(m): 9:09am On Apr 23, 2013
Stella Damasus, kate henshaw nuttal and Uche Osotule( onome )
Re: Nollywood Leading Ladies- Which Do You Miss Most? by cmespeak: 9:11am On Apr 23, 2013
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo pls where is SUSAN PATRICKS, her role in SAKOBI held me spell bound to her beautiful, lovely ,cool, gentle face and the way she talks, waoh it is as if she can do no wrong.I am her biggest fan.SUSAN if u should see this, know u gat sme1 here that will always want u back in the movies to see u'r sweet face again.

And y should they drop out or should i say opt out,cause the nollywood industry now is full of crappy stories and fake movie titles u can predict the plot of the film even b4 u watch it.Unless better films are made and the directors of old Zeb Ejiro and his brothers cme back to the scene, i fear for nollywood.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) / Ernest Opoku & Gladys Mensah Boaku In Abortion Scandal / Daddy Showkey Shares Video In Underpants, Fans Go Gaga, Say He Has Big Joystick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.