Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Jonathan Ridiculed On 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Ridiculed On 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' (36210 Views)

Video: Buhari On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Hot Seat / Kenyan Cartoonist Mocked And Ridiculed Jonathan With Boko Haram.. / Facebook Fans Ridiculed Dino Melaye On Democracy Day! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Ridiculed On 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by BANGASOUP1: 10:24am On Apr 21, 2013
Mexyz: Aunty karen,i wl advice u do sumtn meaningful wit ur life,its obvious dat u're jobless. He (Jonathan) dont even knw if u exist,so pls spend mre of ur time to develop nd uplift urself rather dan pulln ur president dwn wit ur childish behaviour,SHALOM.
who is karen?is it a name of a cooking pot?
Re: Jonathan Ridiculed On 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by richjohn1(m): 10:26am On Apr 21, 2013
For the first time am really seeing our president's name in that light "Goodluck Jonathan"
Re: Jonathan Ridiculed On 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by xynerise: 10:30am On Apr 21, 2013
The woman put face like imbe.cile wey wan die undecided
Re: Jonathan Ridiculed On 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 21, 2013
There's nothing wrong there joor.
Re: Jonathan Ridiculed On 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by Artlove(m): 10:35am On Apr 21, 2013
GeneralJ:
na u dey laugh like dis? shocked grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Ridiculed On 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by Artlove(m): 10:37am On Apr 21, 2013
xynerise: The woman put face like imbe.cile wey wan die undecided
Slow spelling!! grin
Re: Jonathan Ridiculed On 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 21, 2013
The ridicule is in it making frontpage.

whoever placed it there,

feck you upside down.
Re: Jonathan Ridiculed On 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by fflamingo(m): 10:41am On Apr 21, 2013
Calling ''Goodluck johnathan'' in merlin voice
Whe possesed with magic . Viola you see the childish tin.
Re: Jonathan Ridiculed On 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by citizenY(m): 10:51am On Apr 21, 2013
How does this affect the price of pure water, gala, mosquito coil or alabukun?? Nigerians sha!!!!!!
Re: Jonathan Ridiculed On 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by Reyspin(m): 10:53am On Apr 21, 2013
This one na serious Photoshop.... if no be so Reno and Okupe go don dey blaze with fir by now!!!!
Re: Jonathan Ridiculed On 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by francis4real(m): 10:55am On Apr 21, 2013
Cowardice pple, our dear precident deserve little respect from us. Pls let cover our dirty lineage so that pple from other country will respect him. WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND. Till then
Re: Jonathan Ridiculed On 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by elampiro(m): 10:56am On Apr 21, 2013
rich_john: For the first time am really seeing our president's name in that light "Goodluck Jonathan"

Me too. But it's not ridicule, it just the way they see the name over there. Like calling someone 'Big Sam' or 'Smiling Jim' or 'Happy Jacob' will make it look like a title of a children/comic book.
Re: Jonathan Ridiculed On 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by ypzilanti: 11:05am On Apr 21, 2013
elampiro:

Me too. But it's not ridicule, it just the way they see the name over there. Like calling someone 'Big Sam' or 'Smiling Jim' or 'Happy Jacob' will make it look like a title of a children/comic book.

Well, some people on this forum clearly did not read any janded children's books...do not blame them. grin

The kiddie character they know about is Ijakpa, the Tortoise.
Re: Jonathan Ridiculed On 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by Annie2gud(f): 11:12am On Apr 21, 2013
Who wants to be a Dada-nia?

Re: Jonathan Ridiculed On 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by francis4real(m): 11:20am On Apr 21, 2013
[color=#006600][/color] sometimes hv bn wondering why Jonathan Is bn criticised to this extend, blyf it or not Jonathan is one of the outstanding leader so far.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Ridiculed On 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by Artlove(m): 11:29am On Apr 21, 2013
Annie2gud: Who wants to be a Dada-nia?
Aaaaaaaah! i no want to b a Dada-nia like u. grin grin grin grin grin grin u want do ur business like dis? shocked shocked grin
Re: Jonathan Ridiculed On 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by Babalegba(m): 11:33am On Apr 21, 2013
To the average Nigerian,names like Goodluck, Godswill are not funny but to a normal English speaking person those names are very funny indeed and it is a shameful reflection of our reading culture that internet savvy Nigerians see nothing strange about those type of names. They would not have sounded strange in the local language but in English ,they are very strange and funny.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Ridiculed On 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 21, 2013
Akpan107: pls, somebody should tell me what is writen on the scrren, i cant see it clearly with my phone.

Question: Though it might sound like a children's book character, which of the following names belong to the current president of Nigeria?
A. Successful Peter
B. Niceguy Abraham
C. Handsome Alan
D. Goodluck Jonathan

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Ridiculed On 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by sammmiey1: 11:38am On Apr 21, 2013
Akpan107: pls, somebody should tell me what is writen on the scrren, i cant see it clearly with my phone.
Nairaland will get ur phone sabotaged,visit d new Nigeria portal 4news updates instead.
Re: Jonathan Ridiculed On 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by idriis: 11:40am On Apr 21, 2013
WTF! Our President?! angry

See wetin cluelessness can cause right!
Re: Jonathan Ridiculed On 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by idriis: 11:46am On Apr 21, 2013
citizenY: How does this affect the price of pure water, gala, mosquito coil or alabukun?? Nigerians sha!!!!!!
see dis ghetto-gutter boy sha
Re: Jonathan Ridiculed On 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by Rossikk(m): 11:55am On Apr 21, 2013
Babalegba: To the average Nigerian,names like Goodluck, Godswill are not funny but to a normal English speaking person those names are very funny indeed and it is a shameful reflection of our reading culture that internet savvy Nigerians see nothing strange about those type of names. They would not have sounded strange in the local language but in English ,they are very strange and funny.
Take your complex and stick it up your backside. "a normal English speaking person" indeed.
Re: Jonathan Ridiculed On 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by Artlove(m): 11:57am On Apr 21, 2013
Breaknews! grin

Re: Jonathan Ridiculed On 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by Artlove(m): 11:57am On Apr 21, 2013
Breaknews!

Re: Jonathan Ridiculed On 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by Akpangbon: 12:03pm On Apr 21, 2013
Where is the ridicule?
Re: Jonathan Ridiculed On 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by chagga(m): 12:09pm On Apr 21, 2013
Artlove: Breaknews!
Good luck Jonathan walks into a bank to cash a cheque. As he approaches the cashier he says, 'Good morning Ma'am. Would you pleasecash this cheque for me?'

Cashier: 'It would be my pleasure, Sir. But could you please show me your ID?'

Jonathan: 'Truthfully, I did not bring my ID with me as I didn't think there was any need to. [Don't you know me?] I am Jonathan, the President...'

Cashier: 'Yes sir, I know who you are. But with all the regulations and monitoring of thebanks because of impostors and forgers and requirements of the CBN, I must insist on seeing some ID.'

Jonathan: 'Just ask anyone here at the bank who I am and they will tell you. Everybody knows who I am.'

Cashier: 'I am sorry, sir, but these are the bank rules and I must follow them.'

Jonathan: 'I am urging you, please, cash this cheque.'

Cashier: 'Sir, here is an example of what we can do. One day, Tonto Dike came into the bank to cash a cheque without her ID. To prove herself, she started singing, the guard dog fainted and the computers went off. So we knew it was her and cashed the cheque.'
'Another time, Governor Fashola came without his ID to cash a cheque. We doubted him at first but when our dispatch rider rode in on a motorbike and he screamed, 'Arrest that bike rider,' we cashed his cheque!'
'So sir, what can you do to prove that it is youand only you, as President?'

Jonathan stands there thinking and thinking, and finally says, 'Honestly, my mind is totally blank... There is nothing that comes to my mind. I can't think of a single thing. I have absolutely no idea what to do. I just don't have a clue.'

Cashier: 'Very good, Sir. It is you, alright! Now we're convinced! Do you want N500 or N1,000 notes?

10 Likes

Re: Jonathan Ridiculed On 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 21, 2013
BANGA SOUP: Plz i nid a 13yrs old girl for a serious relationship
u don carry ur keke com hr ba? whr mencade, wish u luck in ur examz.....

as fr d 13yr old gurl frget it u can get it, excpt if u r yerima frm zamfara...

uhmmm sowie Ebele, mek i cntinue smokn my garri abeg
Re: Jonathan Ridiculed On 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by Krisgift(f): 12:10pm On Apr 21, 2013
BANGA SOUP: Abeg make una wash me lock jor,i got exom tomoroew,keke oya lets go to camp 2
i wishing you lock,writting well tomoroew,because of engrish.lmao...
Re: Jonathan Ridiculed On 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by Krisgift(f): 12:17pm On Apr 21, 2013
chagga: Good luck Jonathan walks into a bank to cash a cheque. As he approaches the cashier he says, 'Good morning Ma'am. Would you pleasecash this cheque for me?'

Jonathan: 'Truthfully, I did not bring my ID with me as I didn't think there was any need to. [Don't you know me?] I am Jonathan, the President...'

Cashier: 'Yes sir, I know who you are. But with all the regulations and monitoring of thebanks because of impostors and forgers and requirements of the CBN, I must insist on seeing some ID.'

Jonathan: 'Just ask anyone here at the bank who I am and they will tell you. Everybody knows who I am.'

Cashier: 'I am sorry, sir, but these are the bank rules and I must follow them.'

Cashier: 'Sir, here is an example of what we can do. One day, Tonto Dike came into the bank to cash a cheque without her ID. To prove herself, she started singing, the guard dog fainted and the computers went off. So we knew it was her and cashed the cheque.'
'Another time, Governor Fashola came without his ID to cash a cheque. We doubted him at first but when our dispatch rider rode in on a motorbike and he screamed, 'Arrest that bike rider,' we cashed his cheque!'

Jonathan stands there thinking and thinking, and finally says, 'Honestly, my mind is totally blank... There is nothing that comes to my mind. I can't think of a single thing. I have absolutely no idea what to do. I just don't have a clue.'

Cashier: 'Very good, Sir. It is you, alright! Now we're convinced! Do you want N500 or N1,000 notes?
dry joke...*sneezing*
Re: Jonathan Ridiculed On 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by Tinyemeka(m): 12:22pm On Apr 21, 2013
I doubt if it's WWTBM Nigeria. Looks like whites in the background. I may be wrong though.
Re: Jonathan Ridiculed On 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by Tinyemeka(m): 12:25pm On Apr 21, 2013
chagga:

LOL. Crazy dude. smiley

Which bank?
Re: Jonathan Ridiculed On 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by sammmiey1: 12:27pm On Apr 21, 2013
chagga: Good luck Jonathan walks into a bank to cash a cheque. As he approaches the cashier he says, 'Good morning Ma'am. Would you pleasecash this cheque for me?'

outright crap step up ur game nxt tym!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Three Doctors Arrive In Aso Rock To Treat President Buhari / Press Release From INEC Saying That They Would Use IREV At All Cost Resurfaces / Are These Biafran/Obidient Footsoldiers Any Better Than Boko Haram? Fani-Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.