Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,823 members, 7,813,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Jonathan Ridiculed On 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Ridiculed On 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' (36209 Views)

Video: Buhari On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Hot Seat / Kenyan Cartoonist Mocked And Ridiculed Jonathan With Boko Haram.. / Facebook Fans Ridiculed Dino Melaye On Democracy Day! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Ridiculed On 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by Artlove(m): 12:33pm On Apr 21, 2013
chagga: Good luck Jonathan walks into a bank to cash a cheque. As he approaches the cashier he says, 'Good morning Ma'am. Would you pleasecash this cheque for me?'

Cashier: 'It would be my pleasure, Sir. But could you please show me your ID?'

Jonathan: 'Truthfully, I did not bring my ID with me as I didn't think there was any need to. [Don't you know me?] I am Jonathan, the President...'

Cashier: 'Yes sir, I know who you are. But with all the regulations and monitoring of thebanks because of impostors and forgers and requirements of the CBN, I must insist on seeing some ID.'

Jonathan: 'Just ask anyone here at the bank who I am and they will tell you. Everybody knows who I am.'

Cashier: 'I am sorry, sir, but these are the bank rules and I must follow them.'

Jonathan: 'I am urging you, please, cash this cheque.'

Cashier: 'Sir, here is an example of what we can do. One day, Tonto Dike came into the bank to cash a cheque without her ID. To prove herself, she started singing, the guard dog fainted and the computers went off. So we knew it was her and cashed the cheque.'
'Another time, Governor Fashola came without his ID to cash a cheque. We doubted him at first but when our dispatch rider rode in on a motorbike and he screamed, 'Arrest that bike rider,' we cashed his cheque!'
'So sir, what can you do to prove that it is youand only you, as President?'

Jonathan stands there thinking and thinking, and finally says, 'Honestly, my mind is totally blank... There is nothing that comes to my mind. I can't think of a single thing. I have absolutely no idea what to do. I just don't have a clue.'

Cashier: 'Very good, Sir. It is you, alright! Now we're convinced! Do you want N500 or N1,000 notes?
grin grin grin grin u want finish Goodluck? abeg o
Re: Jonathan Ridiculed On 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by ypzilanti: 12:38pm On Apr 21, 2013
chagga: Good luck Jonathan walks into a bank to cash a cheque. As he approaches the cashier he says, 'Good morning Ma'am. Would you pleasecash this cheque for me?'

Jonathan: 'Truthfully, I did not bring my ID with me as I didn't think there was any need to. [Don't you know me?] I am Jonathan, the President...'

Cashier: 'Yes sir, I know who you are. But with all the regulations and monitoring of thebanks because of impostors and forgers and requirements of the CBN, I must insist on seeing some ID.'

Jonathan: 'Just ask anyone here at the bank who I am and they will tell you. Everybody knows who I am.'

Cashier: 'I am sorry, sir, but these are the bank rules and I must follow them.'

Cashier: 'Sir, here is an example of what we can do. One day, Tonto Dike came into the bank to cash a cheque without her ID. To prove herself, she started singing, the guard dog fainted and the computers went off. So we knew it was her and cashed the cheque.'
'Another time, Governor Fashola came without his ID to cash a cheque. We doubted him at first but when our dispatch rider rode in on a motorbike and he screamed, 'Arrest that bike rider,' we cashed his cheque!'

Jonathan stands there thinking and thinking, and finally says, 'Honestly, my mind is totally blank... There is nothing that comes to my mind. I can't think of a single thing. I have absolutely no idea what to do. I just don't have a clue.'

Cashier: 'Very good, Sir. It is you, alright! Now we're convinced! Do you want N500 or N1,000 notes?

Sunday chuckle. Lol
Re: Jonathan Ridiculed On 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by faweecom: 12:46pm On Apr 21, 2013
In all respect, this appears ordinary and do not portray any intent to ridicule, just a normal thing........the way it appears to me
Re: Jonathan Ridiculed On 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by Bryancrox(m): 12:51pm On Apr 21, 2013

dis joke dry pass desert...Started well sha
Re: Jonathan Ridiculed On 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by anonimi: 1:07pm On Apr 21, 2013
BANGA SOUP: Plz i nid a 13yrs old girl for a serious relationship

Are you a billionaire SINator and former governor of Zamfara state who started Sharia law in his state by any chance
If you are not then be ready to go to jail for STATUTORY ra'pe.

Re: Jonathan Ridiculed On 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by nig2change: 1:14pm On Apr 21, 2013
I don't see it as ridiculed , it only shows how popular he has become globally. Nigeria is getting there.
Re: Jonathan Ridiculed On 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 1:20pm On Apr 21, 2013
I'm sorry but......that lady looks kinda retarded!
Re: Jonathan Ridiculed On 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by prettyboi1(m): 1:22pm On Apr 21, 2013
Mexyz: Aunty karen,i wl advice u do sumtn meaningful wit ur life,its obvious dat u're jobless. He (Jonathan) dont even knw if u exist,so pls spend mre of ur time to develop nd uplift urself rather dan pulln ur president dwn wit ur childish behaviour,SHALOM.

What is this one saying? Does Jonathan know you exist too? Go & spend more time developing yourself too & learn to stop being too emotion & biased. How much have you achieved,you who is asking someone to go develop herself? Chill.
Re: Jonathan Ridiculed On 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by BankuTilapia: 1:23pm On Apr 21, 2013
Ant of Africa president is a clown by nature so i don't see anything wrong here grin cheesy
Re: Jonathan Ridiculed On 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by BankuTilapia: 1:30pm On Apr 21, 2013
Question : How many colours are there in the national flag of nigeria.

Goodluck : We have three colours, Green, White and Green. grin grin grin

Africa's CHARLIE CHAPLAIN........... Goodluck Jona cheesy grin
Re: Jonathan Ridiculed On 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by didisky(m): 1:31pm On Apr 21, 2013
Did dis make FP,on nairaland or am i on cediland ? mode na wah o
Re: Jonathan Ridiculed On 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by AMossley(m): 1:34pm On Apr 21, 2013
BANGA SOUP: And hw does diz affect me frm not going back to my bod,just woko up
now I know that it's your habit to write bed as bod
Re: Jonathan Ridiculed On 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by supaeagles(m): 1:49pm On Apr 21, 2013
Akpan107: pls, somebody should tell me what is writen on the scrren, i cant see it clearly with my phone.
Then is time to buy a new phone and not Chinese make bros.
Re: Jonathan Ridiculed On 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by Burger01(m): 2:12pm On Apr 21, 2013
Pyroclast:
"Though it might sound like a character from a children's book"
Ridiculed!!!

I still couldn't see the 'ridicule' in "Though it might sound like a character from a children's book"..

sad
Re: Jonathan Ridiculed On 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by Artlove(m): 2:13pm On Apr 21, 2013
Question : How many colours are there in the national flag of nigeria.

Goodluck : We have six colours, Green, White,Green then turnover there still Green, white and green. grin grin grin

Africa's CHARLIE CHAPLAIN........... Goodluck Jona cheesy grin[/quote]
Re: Jonathan Ridiculed On 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by aigjoey(m): 2:31pm On Apr 21, 2013
Pls go check d meaning of ridiculd in the dictionary then u will no that d president was nt. I can c dt d poster and moderator want to build a storm out of a tea cup.
Re: Jonathan Ridiculed On 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by ShineuEye: 3:13pm On Apr 21, 2013
Why did the @op say GEJ was ridiculed? Names like these are common among Nigerians. Names like "Mercy, Happiness, Sunday etc" are common in Nigeria. So many jobless people on nairaland.
Re: Jonathan Ridiculed On 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by Niseamaka(m): 4:37pm On Apr 21, 2013
BANGA SOUP: Plz i nid a 13yrs old girl for a serious relationship

Gaol beckons.
Re: Jonathan Ridiculed On 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by Pataki: 4:42pm On Apr 21, 2013
Not only does he sound and talk like a children's book character, he is in real life nothing but a clueless book boy character being manipulated by several political jobbers and thieves!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Ridiculed On 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by elewedu(m): 4:55pm On Apr 21, 2013
GeneralJ:
WTF
Re: Jonathan Ridiculed On 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by ekoilee: 5:08pm On Apr 21, 2013
Reterdeen don suffer....dude is really a cartoons character in real life...

There should be a show on NL called who wants to be a dullard and have all the odechukwu Dullards on NL compete...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Ridiculed On 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 21, 2013
Not funny at all
Re: Jonathan Ridiculed On 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by chizel: 5:52pm On Apr 21, 2013
God punish ur entire household,how was he being ridiculed?idiot
Re: Jonathan Ridiculed On 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by ekoilee: 5:56pm On Apr 21, 2013
^^^^^ Can't read and comprehend ...
Re: Jonathan Ridiculed On 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by gozie143(m): 6:00pm On Apr 21, 2013
Re: Jonathan Ridiculed On 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by daywatcher: 6:30pm On Apr 21, 2013
calling him dumb but yet he has more power than ur entire village can dream about
Re: Jonathan Ridiculed On 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by ekoilee: 6:41pm On Apr 21, 2013
daywatcher: calling him dumb but yet he has more power than ur entire village can dream about

Odechukwu dullard and power doesn't go hand in hand....

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Ridiculed On 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 21, 2013
Lets not forget that he is the President of Nigeria... GEJ is taking so much insult and keeping quiet.
Re: Jonathan Ridiculed On 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by ekoilee: 7:34pm On Apr 21, 2013
He's a dullard and should never be revered to as the president of even a chicken poultry...

gboss4sure: Lets not forget that he is the President of Nigeria... GEJ is taking so much insult and keeping quiet.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Ridiculed On 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 21, 2013
eko ilee: He's a dullard and should never be revered to as the president of even a chicken poultry...

What have you achieved with your seemingly intelligent brain?
Re: Jonathan Ridiculed On 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by ekoilee: 7:40pm On Apr 21, 2013
val_dee:

What have you achieved with your seemingly intelligent brain?

Dullard, we are talking abound the president of Nigeria which I'm not. WAEC reject....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way / Three Doctors Arrive In Aso Rock To Treat President Buhari / Are These Biafran/Obidient Footsoldiers Any Better Than Boko Haram? Fani-Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.