Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,799 members, 7,813,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Jonathan Ridiculed On 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Ridiculed On 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' (36208 Views)

Video: Buhari On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Hot Seat / Kenyan Cartoonist Mocked And Ridiculed Jonathan With Boko Haram.. / Facebook Fans Ridiculed Dino Melaye On Democracy Day! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Ridiculed On 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 21, 2013
eko ilee:

Dullard, we are talking abound the president of Nigeria which I'm not. WAEC reject....

Bigot! And you will never come anything close.

Go and take concentrated H2SO4.
Re: Jonathan Ridiculed On 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by ektbear: 7:45pm On Apr 21, 2013
lol
Re: Jonathan Ridiculed On 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by ekoilee: 7:53pm On Apr 21, 2013
val_dee:

Bigot! And you will never come anything close.

Go and take concentrated H2SO4.

Repeat after me. Who wants to be a dullard? Odechukwu Jonathan Abdul El Retardeen wants to be a dullard?

lmao...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Ridiculed On 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 21, 2013
eko ilee:

Repeat after me. Who wants to be a dullard? Odechukwu Jonathan Abdul El Retardeen wants to be a dullard?

lmao...

You are too slow, a diagrace to slow people.

You need help from world health organisation for your !mbecility.
Re: Jonathan Ridiculed On 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by ekoilee: 8:03pm On Apr 21, 2013
val_dee:

[img]ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41mLE8KJGSL._SL500_AA300_.jpg[/img]

You really are a dullard. This clown don't even know how to post pics on the internet...

True dullard son of Odechukwu jonatahn ....lmao
Re: Jonathan Ridiculed On 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 21, 2013
Go drink gamalin 20.
Re: Jonathan Ridiculed On 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 21, 2013
NA PATIENCE BE THIS? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
GeneralJ:
Re: Jonathan Ridiculed On 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by ekoilee: 8:13pm On Apr 21, 2013
val_dee: Go drink gamalin 20.

Show me how first by drinking some then I'll go after your....
Re: Jonathan Ridiculed On 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:25pm On Apr 21, 2013
because of christainity look at these slave names some Nigerians keep.

Goodluck jonathan , handsome allan,. . .. na wa O! shocked

stick to your traditional names my people. dont become clowns.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Ridiculed On 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by larryblink(m): 9:03pm On Apr 21, 2013
That's America's version off WWTBAM. Perhaps, there's no ridicule in there.
Re: Jonathan Ridiculed On 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by ozoemeka(m): 11:51pm On Apr 21, 2013
FlirtyKaren: but maka why? sad

LMAO
Re: Jonathan Ridiculed On 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by goingsolo: 12:38am On Apr 22, 2013
grin grin grin grin
hornipipe: grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Ridiculed On 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by goingsolo: 12:58am On Apr 22, 2013
Artlove: Breaknews! grin

Una go kill person !!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Ridiculed On 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by citizenY(m): 2:18am On Apr 22, 2013
*idriis*:
see dis ghetto-gutter boy sha

Idi, abi bottom , look at the humrous side jare.

No need for the foul language.
Re: Jonathan Ridiculed On 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by Nobody: 2:32am On Apr 22, 2013
i saw this thread earlier...
i don't see how he was being ridiculed. undecided
Re: Jonathan Ridiculed On 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by ekoilee: 3:07am On Apr 22, 2013
Y'all talking about me again...

Re: Jonathan Ridiculed On 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by ekoilee: 3:38am On Apr 22, 2013

Re: Jonathan Ridiculed On 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by Nobody: 4:17am On Apr 22, 2013
ojoawo: LMAOOO

Nice one WWTBM
Frank, don't worry bout the problem it'll cause, we'll grant you amnesty
WWTBM is a TV show that plays in different countries and with their own respective moderators or presenter, Ghana have their own version likewise someother countries, and its obvious that this is not a Nigeria version and so, this is not Frank.
Re: Jonathan Ridiculed On 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by BetaThings: 7:33am On Apr 22, 2013
Billyonaire: When you keep insulting your mum, will you blame your neighbor for calling her a fool ? Shameful, I must say.
Where were you when Ali Baba (who is from from South South BTW) called a snail Yaradua?
Re: Jonathan Ridiculed On 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by PhysicsQED(m): 8:08am On Apr 22, 2013
Unfortunate (comparing his name to a children's book character). But no one has a choice in what their parents decide to name them.
Re: Jonathan Ridiculed On 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by binhozie(m): 8:37am On Apr 22, 2013
BANGA SOUP: Plz i nid a 13yrs old girl for a serious relationship

Lmao wtf!!
Re: Jonathan Ridiculed On 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by wasolad01: 8:45am On Apr 22, 2013
Believe me I can waste all the lifelines on this question. But the one I will use last is 50:50 to know whether computer will also guess right. grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Ridiculed On 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by opendo21(m): 9:26am On Apr 22, 2013
If Goodluck Jonathan was actually the title of a children's comic book, I wonder what kind of character he will play, definitely not in the moulds of Peter pan or Aladdin and it definitely will surely end with these words "And they lived hungrily ever after" grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Ridiculed On 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by batstan(m): 10:28am On Apr 22, 2013
eko ilee: Y'all talking about me again...

LWKMD
Re: Jonathan Ridiculed On 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by segetee: 10:36am On Apr 22, 2013
Jonathan was not ridiculed and it was not formed by Karen. This actually happened on Who Wants To be a Millionaire in Austin Texas
Re: Jonathan Ridiculed On 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 22, 2013
hornipipe: grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Ridiculed On 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 22, 2013
WHAT I DO? shocked shocked

Re: Jonathan Ridiculed On 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by AlabaSlim: 3:21pm On Apr 22, 2013
chagga: Good luck Jonathan walks into a bank to cash a cheque. As he approaches the cashier he says, 'Good morning Ma'am. Would you pleasecash this cheque for me?'

Cashier: 'It would be my pleasure, Sir. But could you please show me your ID?'

Jonathan: 'Truthfully, I did not bring my ID with me as I didn't think there was any need to. [Don't you know me?] I am Jonathan, the President...'

Cashier: 'Yes sir, I know who you are. But with all the regulations and monitoring of thebanks because of impostors and forgers and requirements of the CBN, I must insist on seeing some ID.'

Jonathan: 'Just ask anyone here at the bank who I am and they will tell you. Everybody knows who I am.'

Cashier: 'I am sorry, sir, but these are the bank rules and I must follow them.'

Jonathan: 'I am urging you, please, cash this cheque.'

Cashier: 'Sir, here is an example of what we can do. One day, Tonto Dike came into the bank to cash a cheque without her ID. To prove herself, she started singing, the guard dog fainted and the computers went off. So we knew it was her and cashed the cheque.'
'Another time, Governor Fashola came without his ID to cash a cheque. We doubted him at first but when our dispatch rider rode in on a motorbike and he screamed, 'Arrest that bike rider,' we cashed his cheque!'
'So sir, what can you do to prove that it is youand only you, as President?'

Jonathan stands there thinking and thinking, and finally says, 'Honestly, my mind is totally blank... There is nothing that comes to my mind. I can't think of a single thing. I have absolutely no idea what to do. I just don't have a clue.'

Cashier: 'Very good, Sir. It is you, alright! Now we're convinced! Do you want N500 or N1,000 notes?
hehehe u guyz are krazy joka$
Re: Jonathan Ridiculed On 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by Nobody: 4:01am On Dec 12, 2013
JONA-ballz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian / Soldiers Burnt Houses In Naka, Benue In Reprisal Attack - Army Spokesperson / Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.