Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,697 members, 7,809,637 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

7 Days Ultimatum For Ikenna To Quit - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 7 Days Ultimatum For Ikenna To Quit (3408 Views)

Siena,Ikenna,Car Doctor&others Pls Help - 1996 Camry Excessive Fuel Consumption / Spark Plugs Wear Out Quickly (murano) Attention: Ikenna & Co / Ikenna,sienna,how Good Is A Renault Megane Scenic 2000 Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Days Ultimatum For Ikenna To Quit by Originalsly: 2:53pm On Apr 21, 2013
What is this all about? Whatever your problem with Ikeana can't you sort it out in private and leave Car Talk for car talk?
Re: 7 Days Ultimatum For Ikenna To Quit by yungboss(m): 2:55pm On Apr 21, 2013
The most sorry thread there is, and is to come....this makes no sense Mr. advocate Sam...it's absolutely uncalled for...
Re: 7 Days Ultimatum For Ikenna To Quit by ken43: 3:30pm On Apr 21, 2013
Did I •̸№t make myself clear when I said the bickering was over!!
Re: 7 Days Ultimatum For Ikenna To Quit by lungwun(m): 4:40pm On Apr 21, 2013
undecided
Re: 7 Days Ultimatum For Ikenna To Quit by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 21, 2013
SEE LAWYER'S ENGLISH, THIS IS SERIOUS shocked undecided

Advocate sam:

Tender apology to a bad leader? I am not quarelling wit Ikenna but he dosen't possess the 10 attributes of a good leader n he dosen't fit 2 be d moderator.
Re: 7 Days Ultimatum For Ikenna To Quit by infolpf: 7:11pm On Apr 21, 2013
Advocate Sam -
If you were as good a lawyer as you say you are, you would know:
1. The perils involved in basing a case entirely on hearsay (you say your demand is based entirely on Tracs comments).
2. That every case must be heard and the accused afforded an opportunity to meet his accuser, hear the case against him and put up a defense.
3. A person cannot be accuser, judge and jury in the same case.
Re: 7 Days Ultimatum For Ikenna To Quit by yungboss(m): 7:21pm On Apr 21, 2013
ken43: Did I •̸№t make myself clear when I said the bickering was over!!
you sounded like you gave a "Stern" warning to the "Kids". You cant really stop people from commenting, especially going by the Topic...and considering it is about Ikenna, the Moderator...
Re: 7 Days Ultimatum For Ikenna To Quit by uboma(m): 7:26pm On Apr 21, 2013
smartchoice: SEE LAWYER'S ENGLISH, THIS IS SERIOUS shocked undecided

lol. What do u expect from a charge and bail lawyer?
Re: 7 Days Ultimatum For Ikenna To Quit by uboma(m): 7:28pm On Apr 21, 2013
info@lpf:
Advocate Sam -
If you were as good a lawyer as you say you are, you would know:
1. The perils involved in basing a case entirely on hearsay (you say your demand is based entirely on Tracs comments).
2. That every case must be heard and the accused afforded an opportunity to meet his accuser, hear the case against him and put up a defense.
3. A person cannot be accuser, judge and jury in the same case.

i hope the op learns from ur wise advise
Re: 7 Days Ultimatum For Ikenna To Quit by uboma(m): 7:31pm On Apr 21, 2013
yungboss:
you sounded like you gave a "Stern" warning to the "Kids". You cant really stop people from commenting, especially going by the Topic...and considering it is about Ikenna, the Moderator...

away frm this, i sent u a pm some days back. There's an E36 i want to buy. I'd appreciate some pointers frm u. Pls lemme hv ur email id. Tnx
Re: 7 Days Ultimatum For Ikenna To Quit by sultaan(m): 7:33pm On Apr 21, 2013
This thread would have been appropriate for April 1 grin

The section has been very civilised since Ikenna became the Mod fewer distraction and irresponsible comment as we had in the old auto section and I'll take this format anyday.

This is not the Politics or Romance section stay on point do not attack persons or opinion, but you may disagree but some still don't know the difference.

As a 'lawyer' I'm sure you know not to direct comment/attack at opposing counsel but disprove their opinion with a valid alternate that the judge/jury of peers will accept.

None here has given any acceptable reason to question Ikenna's actions, just personal opinions clouded by personal feelings. If you look at the section as a whole there has been relative peace between posters because instigating posts are sanctioned before it could lead to chaos.

If you still don't understand what is going on here please go join a non naija forum maybe you will then understand the standard that is being enforced here instead of your regular 'Oshodi forums". There is a reason a lot of naija forums have come and gone and this is still here lets keep it user friendly.

Ivvie/Trac has always been a handful strongly opinionated, very difficult for average person to comprehend; a textbook car enthusiast unfortunately when he gets into it things go off track for most really fast(within a couple of words) so down comes the axe and he feels his freedom of expression is being denied and this is why there is Ivvie and Trac.

If anyone else has separate issue apart from Trac's posts getting axed. Look first at your posts and compare to posts by other users. My posts disappear too its not a perfect world so there is room for improvement.

1 Like

Re: 7 Days Ultimatum For Ikenna To Quit by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 21, 2013
Ikenna may have his flaws but that's not enough reason to discredit him as a moderator. What u would have done is to set up an opinion poll here. Likes or dislikes. Those who like him will post like and those who don't will post dislike. Those not interested will say so. You will be surprised at d votes in his favour. We all have our weak areas but that really doesn't make so bad. Look at his strengths instead, his professional experience. Also setting 7 days ultimatum shows u are not handling any grievances maturedly..
Re: 7 Days Ultimatum For Ikenna To Quit by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 21, 2013
Ikenna may have his flaws but that's not enough reason to discredit him as a moderator. What u would have done is to set up an opinion poll here. Likes or dislikes. Those who like him will post like and those who don't will post dislike. Those not interested will say so. You will be surprised at d votes in his favour. We all have our weak areas but that really doesn't make so bad. Look at his strengths instead, his professional experience. Also setting 7 days ultimatum shows u are not handling your grievances maturedly..
Re: 7 Days Ultimatum For Ikenna To Quit by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 21, 2013
Ikenna may have his flaws but that's not enough reason to discredit him as a moderator. What u would have done is to set up an opinion poll here. Likes or dislikes. Those who like him will post like and those who don't will post dislike. Those not interested will say so. You will be surprised at d votes in his favour. We all have our weak areas but that really doesn't make so bad. Look at his strengths instead, his professional experience. Also setting 7 days ultimatum shows u are not handling your grievances maturedly...
Re: 7 Days Ultimatum For Ikenna To Quit by yungboss(m): 8:47pm On Apr 21, 2013
uboma:

away frm this, i sent u a pm some days back. There's an E36 i want to buy. I'd appreciate some pointers frm u. Pls lemme hv ur email id. Tnx
bro so sorry, do u know that i saw a notification mail, but couldn't find the mail itself! So sorry.
My email is oshoikekhai@yahoo.com
Re: 7 Days Ultimatum For Ikenna To Quit by uboma(m): 9:47pm On Apr 21, 2013
yungboss:
bro so sorry, do u know that i saw a notification mail, but couldn't find the mail itself! So sorry.
My email is oshoikekhai@yahoo.com

Thank you brother. I will get back to you via email by 2moro morning. Have a pleasant night rest and regards to family.
Re: 7 Days Ultimatum For Ikenna To Quit by Advocatesam(f): 7:50am On Apr 22, 2013
ken43: Hey guys!!that's Į̸̸̨ƭ!!Its all over from now on. •̸№ more insults here.
@Advocate Sam,like I said before,there's •̸№ need for this thread.Show a sign of └♡̨̐√ƺ and greatness τ̲̅ȍ forgive cos its in ‎u and in all of us by dropping this topic.From time Ikenna351 has always been a great guy but sometin just tipped him off about my post back den.So we r cool now and I beg for all d hatred τ̲̅ȍ stop plsssss.let's embrace d change that has come today τ̲̅ȍ start afresh,work together and achieve the greatness we all so much desire.
@ Trac I plead that ‎u come out and join in d peace process.
@ Siena thank ‎u for ur maturity as always.
@ PlatinumRicky its all in d past now.Still Nony30gringringrin

@Nony30, thanks; @Siena, thanks; @sultan, thanks; @chiebube, thanks
@Uboma, I knw u are imported here to dis section n most of ur comments dosen't hold any weight. We knw those dat belong here, so boy write ur worst cos I don't care.
Re: 7 Days Ultimatum For Ikenna To Quit by uboma(m): 8:11am On Apr 22, 2013
Advocate sam:

@Nony30, thanks; @Siena, thanks; @sultan, thanks; @chiebube, thanks
@Uboma, I knw u are imported here to dis section n most of ur comments dosen't hold any weight. We knw those dat belong here, so boy write ur worst cos I don't care.

Silence has always been the best answer to a f*o*o*l.
Re: 7 Days Ultimatum For Ikenna To Quit by Advocatesam(f): 8:16am On Apr 22, 2013
uboma:

Silence has always been the best answer to a f*o*o*l.

U are d greatest f*o*o*l of all time.
Re: 7 Days Ultimatum For Ikenna To Quit by Advocatesam(f): 8:19am On Apr 22, 2013
Based on intelligent peoples' comment n considering d fact dat dis is democracy, Ikenna is hereby discharged n aquitted.

1 Like

Re: 7 Days Ultimatum For Ikenna To Quit by uboma(m): 8:25am On Apr 22, 2013
Advocate sam: Based on intelligent peoples' comment n considering d fact dat dis is democracy, Ikenna is hereby discharged n aquitted.

You are such a clown! This is soooooo funny. This is the best joke I have read so far.
Re: 7 Days Ultimatum For Ikenna To Quit by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 22, 2013
Advocate sam: Based on intelligent peoples' comment n considering d fact dat dis is democracy, Ikenna is hereby discharged n aquitted.
So many great men I seegringringrin thank you Advocate Sam,and pls just let Uboma the great man be.
Re: 7 Days Ultimatum For Ikenna To Quit by lungwun(m): 10:00am On Apr 22, 2013
I think this has gone far enough.

Ikenna you are permitted to bring the Ban Hammer down on this guy.
Re: 7 Days Ultimatum For Ikenna To Quit by cretin: 10:15am On Apr 22, 2013
are moderators paid?..if yes...how much?............if the money is good...am throwing in my hat into the ring!!
Re: 7 Days Ultimatum For Ikenna To Quit by Ikenna351(m): 10:31am On Apr 22, 2013
lungwun: I think this has gone far enough.

Ikenna you are permitted to bring the Ban Hammer down on this guy.

Well, its called freedom of expression.

Ikenna.
Re: 7 Days Ultimatum For Ikenna To Quit by sunylop: 11:35am On Apr 22, 2013
I Love the way Ikenna just decided to keep mute all throughout this trend...By this I can only see his maturity...
Re: 7 Days Ultimatum For Ikenna To Quit by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 22, 2013
Wow! A lot changed during my 48hr absence on NL...@AdvocateSam: this is extreme,The whole thing hasn't gotten to dis extent! I believe we could all work smething out in a diplomatic manner. My posts do get hidden when i get into e-brawls from tym to tym...
Re: 7 Days Ultimatum For Ikenna To Quit by igbsam(m): 5:11pm On Apr 22, 2013
This guy is just looking for cheap popularity.
Re: 7 Days Ultimatum For Ikenna To Quit by Advocatesam(f): 5:38pm On Apr 22, 2013
igbsam: This guy is just looking for cheap popularity.

Looking for popularity where? On NL or where? You are funny
Re: 7 Days Ultimatum For Ikenna To Quit by Advocatesam(f): 5:42pm On Apr 22, 2013
smartchoice: SEE LAWYER'S ENGLISH, THIS IS SERIOUS shocked undecided

Pls kindly bold where I am wrong, except 4 d words I intentionally shortened. Bad belle....
Re: 7 Days Ultimatum For Ikenna To Quit by yungboss(m): 5:43pm On Apr 22, 2013
Advocate sam:

Looking for popularity where? On NL or where? You are funny
okay, i think its time we let advocate Sam be...we are all one here, Nairalanders in "Cartalk" are not known for throwing missiles at one another, this attitude is a trait of the Politics Section. Please let's cut it...
ikenna (unfortunately you are the subject of discussion), this is the kind of thread that needs to be CLOSED!
Re: 7 Days Ultimatum For Ikenna To Quit by Advocatesam(f): 5:49pm On Apr 22, 2013
yungboss:
okay, i think its time we let advocate Sam be...we are all one here, Nairalanders in "Cartalk" are not known for throwing missiles at one another, this attitude is a trait of the Politics Section. Please let's cut it...
ikenna (unfortunately you are the subject of discussion), this is the kind of thread that needs to be CLOSED!

Seconded. The thread shud be closed

(1) (2) (3)

7 Most Expensive Luxury Cars In The World / Help A First Time Car User Decide Between These Suvs / Do You Have This Car For Distress Sale?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.