Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,513 members, 7,847,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:21 AM

Dream Interpretation Center. Tell Your Dream - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dream Interpretation Center. Tell Your Dream (606 Views)

Pls Can I Get Interpretation To My Dream / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! / Dream Interpretation Center. (tell Ur Dream & I'll Uncover It) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dream Interpretation Center. Tell Your Dream by Joel3(m): 12:23pm On Apr 21, 2013
Naked To dream that you are naked denotes fear of being found out and exposed over your activities. You feel that you are being misjudged. To dream that you suddenly discover your nudity and are trying to cover up signifies your vulnerability to a situation.� To see a naked person in your dream and you are disgusted by it represents some anxiety about discovering the naked truth about that person or situation. It may also foretell of an illicit love affair, a loss of prestige or some scandalous activity. On the other hand, if you are accepting of someone else's nudity, then it implies that you can see right through them and their intentions. Or perhaps, you are completely accepting them for who they are. If you do not care about someone else's nudity, then it suggests that you need to learn not to be afraid of rejection. To dream that everyone is naked except for you implies that there is something you are hiding from others. It may also mean that you are nervous about something. Alternatively, the dream indicates that you are being overly critical of others. Instead of being accepting, you tend to find flaws in others.
Re: Dream Interpretation Center. Tell Your Dream by Joel3(m): 12:24pm On Apr 21, 2013
Flying To dream that you are flying signifies a sense of freedom where you had initially felt restricted and limited. To dream that you are flying with black wings signifies bitter disappointments.
Re: Dream Interpretation Center. Tell Your Dream by Joel3(m): 12:26pm On Apr 21, 2013
Fighting To dream that you are in a fight indicates inner turmoil. Some aspect of yourself is in conflict with another aspect of yourself. Perhaps an unresolved or unacknowledged part is fighting for its right to be heard. It may also parallel a fight or struggle that you are going through in your waking life. If you are fighting to the death, then it refers to your refusal to acknowledge some waking conflict or inner turmoil. You are unwilling to change your old attitudes and habits. To see others fighting in your dream suggests that you are unwilling to acknowledge your own problems and turmoil. You are not taking any responsibility or initiative in trying to resolve issues in your waking life.
Re: Dream Interpretation Center. Tell Your Dream by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 21, 2013
I saw my sister who is already maried wedding in d dream.
Also i alwys see my self having a hand shake or exchanging greetings with ppl in d dream,wat culd be d interpretation.
Re: Dream Interpretation Center. Tell Your Dream by Yooguyz: 1:58pm On Apr 21, 2013
I dreamt that i was going through a book that was written by kenneth Hagin title " bible study course on understanding the anointing" # in real life in never wrote a book like that, but i follow his books ardently# and in the book towards the end of it, he listed out ways in which one can walk in the power of God but in the last of the list, he said that a christian should endevour to pray for the pope and that any decision made in the vatican can affect the christian faith. I way trying 2 make sense out of it in d dream and i was saying to my self that since Hagin was not catholic, he must be charismatic, since am his ardent follower maybe i might have a role to play in the charismatic movement. # in real life am not a catholic and i have never wished/prayed/had a revelation that i'll be used in a movement#

(1) (Reply)

THE COLLARD GREENS - Author Unknown / The 21 Commandments Of NL Forum...the Beginnings Of A Dictatorship / Yhwh Has A Flair For The Dramatic. He Is The Ultimate Movie Director

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.