Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,968 members, 7,852,263 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:54 PM

Yhwh Has A Flair For The Dramatic. He Is The Ultimate Movie Director - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Yhwh Has A Flair For The Dramatic. He Is The Ultimate Movie Director (606 Views)

Jesus Christ Is Yhwh (jehovah) / Which Is Right YHWH Or JEHOVAH? / Ten Reasons Why Allah Is Not God AND Why YHWH is GOD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yhwh Has A Flair For The Dramatic. He Is The Ultimate Movie Director by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 24, 2013
NOW IF YOU ARE A MOVIE DIRECTOR SLASH SCREEN-WRITER WHAT TYPE OF MOVIE GETS THE MOST APPLAUSE AND BRINGS OUT THE MOST TEARS ? THE MOVIE WHERE THE BEATDOWN DOWNTRODDEN MAN TRIUMPHS OVER HIS ENEMIES RIGHT ? WELL THE ULTIMATE MOVIE DIRECTOR, YHWH THAT IS, AND THE WORLD IS HIS MOVIE SET, HAS SET THINGS UP THAT WAY. NOW LETS GO PRECEPTS UPON PRECEPTS TO PROVE WHY YHWH IS THE ULTIMATE MOVIE DIRECTOR

DANIEL 12 VS 7 And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half; and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished. <<< BASICALLY ASKING SO WHEN IS ALL THIS WORLDLY TRIBULATION GOING TO END AND WHEN WILL YOU TAKE CONTROL AGAIN AND GIVE THE KINGDOM BACK TO THE SAINTS ? AND HIS ANSWER WAS UNTIL HE WOULD HAVE SUCCEEDED TO TOTALLY DISMANTLE THE POWER OF ISRAEL. NOW WHAT DOES THIS DISMANTLING THEIR POWER ENTAIL AND WHY WOULD HE DO THAT ?

MALACHI 2 VS 9 Therefore have I also made you contemptible and base before all the people, according as ye have not kept my ways, but have been partial in the law. <<< HE MADE THEM THE LOWEST OF ALL THE PEOPLE OF THE EARTH. THE BASE. BOTTOM. AN THIS WILL REMAIN TILL HE ARRIVES. SO WHAT EXACTLY DOES THIS MAKING THEM BASE ENTAIL ?

LUKE 21 VS 24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled. <<< THEY WILL BE KICKED OUT OF THEIR LAND AND WILL BE LED AWAY SLAVERY INTO ALL NATIONS. SO BASICALLY THEY WILL DISCONTINUE FROM THEIR LAND. THEY WILL NO LONGER BE IN ISRAEL.

JEREMIAH 17 VS 4 And thou, even thyself, shalt discontinue from thine heritage that I gave thee; and I will cause thee to serve thine enemies in the land which thou knowest not: for ye have kindled a fire in mine anger, which shall burn for ever. <<< DISCONTINUE FROM THEIR HERITAGE AS JEWS. THEY WILL NO LONGER BE KNOWN AS JEWS. THIS IS THE FALLING AWAY SPOKEN OFF IN 2 THESSALONIANS. FALLING AWAY FROM YOUR HERITAGE.

SO THIS IS HOW YOUR POWER IS COMPLETELY BROKEN DOWN AS DESCRIBED IN DANIEL 12 VS 7. KICKED AWAY FROM YOUR LAND AND YOUR INHERITANCE AS JEWS AND MADE THE BASEST AND MOST DESPISED OF MEN ON THE EARTH. AND NOW HERE IS THE MOVIE DIRECTOR MOMENT. HERE IS THE MODUS OPERANDI OF YHWH THE OMNISCIENCE OMNIPOTENT OMNIPRESENT, THE GREAT I AM, THE MOST HIGH, THE ALMIGHTY. >>>>>>> THIS IS THE GRAND ENTRANCE AND THE POIGNANT MOMENT OF THE WHOLE FILM OF YHWH >>>>

1 CORINTHIANS 1 VS 27-28 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; and base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are: that no flesh should glory in his presence <<<< WHEN HE RETURNS HE WOULD USE THE MOST DESPISED TO TAKEOVER AND RULE THE WORLD AGAIN. NOW AINT THAT A HAPPY ENDING ? AINT THAT A THUNDEROUS OVATION MOMENT ? NOW LOOK AROUND YOU TODAY ? WHO ARE THE MOST DESPISED AND LOWEST NATION OF PEOPLE ON THE EARTH ? THATS WHO THE IS COMING TO UPLIFT TO CONFOUND THE REST. I WILL LET YOU DECIDE WHO ARE THE MOST DOWNTRODDEN AND DESPISED. AND THERE YOU HAVE IT. ANOTHER EXPOSITION BY THE HOLY SPIRIT. SHALOM

1 Like

Re: Yhwh Has A Flair For The Dramatic. He Is The Ultimate Movie Director by MostHigh: 9:31pm On May 24, 2013
obadiah777: NOW IF YOU ARE A MOVIE DIRECTOR SLASH SCREEN-WRITER WHAT TYPE OF MOVIE GETS THE MOST APPLAUSE AND BRINGS OUT THE MOST TEARS ? THE MOVIE WHERE THE BEATDOWN DOWNTRODDEN MAN TRIUMPHS OVER HIS ENEMIES RIGHT ? WELL THE ULTIMATE MOVIE DIRECTOR, YHWH THAT IS, AND THE WORLD IS HIS MOVIE SET, HAS SET THINGS UP THAT WAY. NOW LETS GO PRECEPTS UPON PRECEPTS TO PROVE WHY YHWH IS THE ULTIMATE MOVIE DIRECTOR

DANIEL 12 VS 7 And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half; and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished. <<< BASICALLY ASKING SO WHEN IS ALL THIS WORLDLY TRIBULATION GOING TO END AND WHEN WILL YOU TAKE CONTROL AGAIN AND GIVE THE KINGDOM BACK TO THE SAINTS ? AND HIS ANSWER WAS UNTIL HE WOULD HAVE SUCCEEDED TO TOTALLY DISMANTLE THE POWER OF ISRAEL. NOW WHAT DOES THIS DISMANTLING THEIR POWER ENTAIL AND WHY WOULD HE DO THAT ?

MALACHI 2 VS 9 Therefore have I also made you contemptible and base before all the people, according as ye have not kept my ways, but have been partial in the law. <<< HE MADE THEM THE LOWEST OF ALL THE PEOPLE OF THE EARTH. THE BASE. BOTTOM. AN THIS WILL REMAIN TILL HE ARRIVES. SO WHAT EXACTLY DOES THIS MAKING THEM BASE ENTAIL ?

LUKE 21 VS 24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled. <<< THEY WILL BE KICKED OUT OF THEIR LAND AND WILL BE LED AWAY SLAVERY INTO ALL NATIONS. SO BASICALLY THEY WILL DISCONTINUE FROM THEIR LAND. THEY WILL NO LONGER BE IN ISRAEL.

JEREMIAH 17 VS 4 And thou, even thyself, shalt discontinue from thine heritage that I gave thee; and I will cause thee to serve thine enemies in the land which thou knowest not: for ye have kindled a fire in mine anger, which shall burn for ever. <<< DISCONTINUE FROM THEIR HERITAGE AS JEWS. THEY WILL NO LONGER BE KNOWN AS JEWS. THIS IS THE FALLING AWAY SPOKEN OFF IN 2 THESSALONIANS. FALLING AWAY FROM YOUR HERITAGE.

SO THIS IS HOW YOUR POWER IS COMPLETELY BROKEN DOWN AS DESCRIBED IN DANIEL 12 VS 7. KICKED AWAY FROM YOUR LAND AND YOUR INHERITANCE AS JEWS AND MADE THE BASEST AND MOST DESPISED OF MEN ON THE EARTH. AND NOW HERE IS THE MOVIE DIRECTOR MOMENT. HERE IS THE MODUS OPERANDI OF YHWH THE OMNISCIENCE OMNIPOTENT OMNIPRESENT, THE GREAT I AM, THE MOST HIGH, THE ALMIGHTY. >>>>>>> THIS IS THE GRAND ENTRANCE AND THE POIGNANT MOMENT OF THE WHOLE FILM OF YHWH >>>>

1 CORINTHIANS 1 VS 27-28 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; and base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are: that no flesh should glory in his presence <<<< WHEN HE RETURNS HE WOULD USE THE MOST DESPISED TO TAKEOVER AND RULE THE WORLD AGAIN. NOW AINT THAT A HAPPY ENDING ? AINT THAT A THUNDEROUS OVATION MOMENT ? NOW LOOK AROUND YOU TODAY ? WHO ARE THE MOST DESPISED AND LOWEST NATION OF PEOPLE ON THE EARTH ? THATS WHO THE IS COMING TO UPLIFT TO CONFOUND THE REST. I WILL LET YOU DECIDE WHO ARE THE MOST DOWNTRODDEN AND DESPISED. AND THERE YOU HAVE IT. ANOTHER EXPOSITION BY THE HOLY SPIRIT. SHALOM

Hear O Isreal the Lord Our God the Lord is One

5 Stars Sire.

Light without no end

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The First Love / Cost Benefit Analysis Of Life Investment / JESUS Vs Satan---- Humanity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.