Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,843 members, 7,831,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

How I Started A New Life With $5 - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How I Started A New Life With $5 (1020 Views)

How I Started A Business With Less Than 15k / How Do I Get Started | A Naira Book| / How I Started A World Class Business From My Living Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Started A New Life With $5 by 9jabet: 10:58pm On Oct 22, 2011
Good day to You.

It all started when i invested just 5$

Even though i was not used to the business, i succeeded because i got the required information.

in any business you venture into, always get the detailed information. Such info will help you achieve your goal.

HAVE YOU HEARD OF FOOTBALL BETTING? this is an online event in which you get RICH just predicting if a football match will end up in a win,draw or lose.

Mind you, you do not need to predict the exact score line.

I started with just $5 but today i have made lot of cash from this online business.

I therefore challenge you to start this business so that you will smile to the bank daily or weekly.
Re: How I Started A New Life With $5 by adomuwiner(m): 8:32pm On Jun 13, 2018
Send details to

adomu2009@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

... / Feasibility Study On Fish Farming / Become A Virtapay Agent And Get $50k Real Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.