Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,162 members, 7,825,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Help Needed In Starting A Shoe Company - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help Needed In Starting A Shoe Company (963 Views)

Made-in-aba Shoe Daily Export Hits 1m Pairs / I Need 9 Nairalanders To Join Me In Starting A Company / Pls Help. Info Needed In Starting Up A Building Material And Sawmill Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed In Starting A Shoe Company by shadex1(m): 3:27pm On Apr 21, 2013
Google seems to be of little help when it comes to getting information about the shoe industry in Nigeria so am casting my net to nairaland.
I want to start a shoe company and I am in need of a lot of information like
1 where to get materials
2 how to get a factory to produce or a group of shoemakers who specialize in shoe production.
3 how to register the company
4 how to make shoe labels
5 how to make logos(pvc,silicon,metallic)

Its important to know that I have been producing for a while and I have ideas about all these things but they are not sufficient.
If possible, I need links to factories in Aba or factories that can give similar qualities and prices.
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

How Project Management Knowledge & Skills Can Boost Your Business / How To Make More Than #120,000 In Less Than A Month / Have You Heard About The 22 Year Old That Made $15,000 From 1 Instagram Post?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.