Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

"Boko-Haram Is Diabolical And Should Be Flushed" Sheik Gumi!!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Boko-Haram Is Diabolical And Should Be Flushed" Sheik Gumi!!!! (12346 Views)

Boko Haram Is Wounded And Dangerous - Yahoo News / Kanuris, Fulanis, And Hausas Are Boko Haram—sheikh Ahmad Gumi / Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Boko-Haram Is Diabolical And Should Be Flushed" Sheik Gumi!!!! by naptu2: 2:53pm On Apr 22, 2013
la furia: are you a member of Boko Haram, u pretty much know how they operate,. Not all Boko Haram attacks have been successful, they tried bombing this day office in kadauna, the bomb refuse to explode,

Thank you. That was the other question I wanted to ask him, but forgot to. Is he a member? How come he is an expert on their M.O?
Re: "Boko-Haram Is Diabolical And Should Be Flushed" Sheik Gumi!!!! by FoxyRebirth(m): 2:54pm On Apr 22, 2013
naptu2:

Hahahahahaahahhahahaha! You are a very good citizen and a very good human being.

Another question: you assert that Boko Haram does not make mistakes, so how would you explain the fact that some of their members have been arrested and some killed? How would you account for failed attacks and attempted attacks?

When I said mistakes I was gunning for something different. You can recall how Yusuf Mohammed's in-law was killed and one other member of his family. They had men with them that were armed with AK-47s but were still gunned down together with their guards. There are no security in Mosques so why waste time carry an explosive device on a bike to go and blow one man and kill several others in the process?

All they needed do was arm themselves, go to the mosque as worshippers and do to the man what they did to Sheik Adam Ja'afar. Only then if they shot and missed and killed other people close to him like the Emir of Kano's bodyguards, only then would I believe that an attempt was made on his life.

Like seriously, look at it na. Una bomb una self, people come dey conclude say na Sheik Gumi una wan go kill. Dead body no get case for court na...
Re: "Boko-Haram Is Diabolical And Should Be Flushed" Sheik Gumi!!!! by amanatulah(f): 2:56pm On Apr 22, 2013
His saying the truth,Boko Haram are not muslims,flush them out!
Re: "Boko-Haram Is Diabolical And Should Be Flushed" Sheik Gumi!!!! by FoxyRebirth(m): 2:57pm On Apr 22, 2013
la furia: are you a member of Boko Haram, u pretty much know how they operate,. Not all Boko Haram attacks have been successful, they tried bombing this day office in kadauna, the bomb refuse to explode,

Chineke!!!!

So an analyst has now turned member because he settled down to think some things up abi. But you ma reason am na, there is always bound to be mechanical mishaps in things, like soldiers at war having their gun jammed when enemies are in view. You won't call that a mistake abi. Or a grenade hauled at you and it refusing to explode only to explode moments later when you escape, you would also not call that a mistake.
Re: "Boko-Haram Is Diabolical And Should Be Flushed" Sheik Gumi!!!! by Zonacom(m): 3:00pm On Apr 22, 2013
I'm getting a bit confused here. Was it not this same man that issued some threats to the presidency sometime ago?
Re: "Boko-Haram Is Diabolical And Should Be Flushed" Sheik Gumi!!!! by FoxyRebirth(m): 3:01pm On Apr 22, 2013
Zona.com:
I'm getting a bit confused here. Was it not this same man that issued some threats to the presidency sometime ago?

At least I'm not the only one here that has a different view.

Why must I hail the man?
Re: "Boko-Haram Is Diabolical And Should Be Flushed" Sheik Gumi!!!! by blackmale1: 3:02pm On Apr 22, 2013
Okija_juju: Sheik Gumi!! My Nigga!!

Sadly, Maclatunji, the Grand Patron of Boko Haram would have banned you for saying this if you were on Nairaland..
The guy's arrogance and bigotry neva ceases to amaze me,he must surely hate the guts of this Gumi guy..
Re: "Boko-Haram Is Diabolical And Should Be Flushed" Sheik Gumi!!!! by amanatulah(f): 3:02pm On Apr 22, 2013
Foxy_Rebirth:

When I said mistakes I was gunning for something different. You can recall how Yusuf Mohammed's in-law was killed and one other member of his family. They had men with them that were armed with AK-47s but were still gunned down together with their guards. There are no security in Mosques so why waste time carry an explosive device on a bike to go and blow one man and kill several others in the process?

All they needed do was arm themselves, go to the mosque as worshippers and do to the man what they did to Sheik Adam Ja'afar. Only then if they shot and missed and killed other people close to him like the Emir of Kano's bodyguards, only then would I believe that an attempt was made on his life.

Like seriously, look at it na. Una bomb una self, people come dey conclude say na Sheik Gumi una wan go kill. Dead body no get case for court na...

I pray that attempt should be on you(amen) we ll know' Dead body no get case for court' sick saddist!

1 Like

Re: "Boko-Haram Is Diabolical And Should Be Flushed" Sheik Gumi!!!! by FoxyRebirth(m): 3:05pm On Apr 22, 2013
amanatulah:

I pray that attempt should be on you(amen) we ll know' Dead body no get case for court' sick saddist!

There is nothing sadistic about what I pointed out. If the 2nd Boston bomb suspect had been killed do you think I will ever take America serious? They would have framed them for all I care so also it is for this case. So stop getting emotional Mr. Amanatulah **Promise is for God**
Re: "Boko-Haram Is Diabolical And Should Be Flushed" Sheik Gumi!!!! by blackmale1: 3:06pm On Apr 22, 2013
Yesss,and all the mosques they tried bombing refused to explode as well...
Re: "Boko-Haram Is Diabolical And Should Be Flushed" Sheik Gumi!!!! by naptu2: 3:07pm On Apr 22, 2013
Foxy_Rebirth:

Chineke!!!!

So an analyst has now turned member because he settled down to think some things up abi. But you ma reason am na, there is always bound to be mechanical mishaps in things, like soldiers at war having their gun jammed when enemies are in view. You won't call that a mistake abi. Or a grenade hauled at you and it refusing to explode only to explode moments later when you escape, you would also not call that a mistake.

I guess the reason he called you a member is because you made definite statements without providing any proof.

Statement 1) It was all planned. Where is your proof that it was all planned?

Statement 2) Boko Haram does not make mistakes. Where is your evidence that they do not make mistakes.

Now, to the issue of gun attack vs bombing.

1) It was said that Mohammed Gumi was the target because he was the only prominent target in the area. Who else would have been the target?

2) Sheikh Gumi had weekly sermons at the mosque during ramadan. He had preached against Boko Haram and the Kano State Police Command had already announced that they were increasing security around him and around the mosque. Doesn't it make sense that the attackers would have been armed with both guns and explosives because they were not sure how close they would have been able to get to their target and they were also not sure if they would have been able to escape?
Re: "Boko-Haram Is Diabolical And Should Be Flushed" Sheik Gumi!!!! by kuss: 3:10pm On Apr 22, 2013
Re: "Boko-Haram Is Diabolical And Should Be Flushed" Sheik Gumi!!!! by idriis: 3:10pm On Apr 22, 2013
Soulja Boy Gumi, Tell em!
Re: "Boko-Haram Is Diabolical And Should Be Flushed" Sheik Gumi!!!! by FoxyRebirth(m): 3:12pm On Apr 22, 2013
naptu2:

I guess the reason he called you a member is because you made definite statements without providing any proof.

Statement 1) It was all planned. Where is your proof that it was all planned?

Statement 2) Boko Haram does not make mistakes. Where is your evidence that they do not make mistakes.

Now, to the issue of gun attack vs bombing.

1) It was said that Mohammed Gumi was the target because he was the only prominent target in the area. Who else would have been the target?

2) Sheikh Gumi had weekly sermons at the mosque during ramadan. He had preached against Boko Haram and the Kano State Police Command had already announced that they were increasing security around him and around the mosque. Doesn't it make sense that the attackers would have been armed with both guns and explosives because they were not sure how close they would have been able to get to their target and they were also not sure if they would have been able to escape?

I thought the incidence happened in Kaduna.

Owk, let me follow your line of thought, the news did not mention weapon just some young men carrying explosives on a bike. They could have been transfering it to another location to be used for another operation hence the explosion. The man that was killed in the car was also tagged a member, was there any verificable proof he was before he went up in flames with the alleged bombers?

Man... All this don't just sum up.
Re: "Boko-Haram Is Diabolical And Should Be Flushed" Sheik Gumi!!!! by FoxyRebirth(m): 3:13pm On Apr 22, 2013
kuss:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaWAT2X32po

Why don't you summarise this stuff cos there is no way I am wasting MB watching something this long. MB are really expensive this days angry angry
Re: "Boko-Haram Is Diabolical And Should Be Flushed" Sheik Gumi!!!! by stevebond007(m): 3:14pm On Apr 22, 2013
Ds jst shows dt not all northerners or muslim agree wiv d evil doctrine of Boko Haram. I still believe Islam is a Peaceful religion , if nt 4 extremists.

1 Like

Re: "Boko-Haram Is Diabolical And Should Be Flushed" Sheik Gumi!!!! by FoxyRebirth(m): 3:14pm On Apr 22, 2013
black male:
Yesss,and all the mosques they tried bombing refused to explode as well...

No I'm not but I will agree with your second line of thought
Re: "Boko-Haram Is Diabolical And Should Be Flushed" Sheik Gumi!!!! by idriis: 3:14pm On Apr 22, 2013
Foxy_Rebirth:

Hey Foxy will you shut your ignorant mouf the f'uuck up!
Re: "Boko-Haram Is Diabolical And Should Be Flushed" Sheik Gumi!!!! by FoxyRebirth(m): 3:14pm On Apr 22, 2013
stevebond007: Ds jst shows dt not all northerners of muslim agree wiv d evil doctrine of Boko Haram. I still believe Islam is a Peaceful religion , if nt 4 extremists.

Where are you saying this stuff from? Have you done a background check on GUMI?
Re: "Boko-Haram Is Diabolical And Should Be Flushed" Sheik Gumi!!!! by FoxyRebirth(m): 3:16pm On Apr 22, 2013
*idriis*:
Hey Foxy will you shut your ignorant mouf the f'uuck up!

Nope!!! angry angry angry

I have a right to express myself which ever way I feel, I don't need to agree with the fact that there was an attempt on the Man's life. Ask the Emir of Kano what he went through. Simple and Short angry angry
Re: "Boko-Haram Is Diabolical And Should Be Flushed" Sheik Gumi!!!! by AroOkigbo(m): 3:26pm On Apr 22, 2013
amanatulah: His saying the truth,Boko Haram are not muslims,flush them out!
Sister, please what are they?
Re: "Boko-Haram Is Diabolical And Should Be Flushed" Sheik Gumi!!!! by idriis: 3:28pm On Apr 22, 2013
Foxy_Rebirth:

Nope!!! angry angry angry

I have a right to express myself which ever way I feel, I don't need to agree with the fact that there was an attempt on the Man's life. Ask the Emir of Kano what he went through. Simple and Short angry angry
bro, it's either you say the fact or shut ya a'ss up.

You saying there's no security in the mosque is a FAT lie. There is security observing everything so I don't think they easily gain access in with weapons. But they can easily throw in their bombs and zoom off. Or is it when they get the man killed fore you believe there's an attempt on his life?
Re: "Boko-Haram Is Diabolical And Should Be Flushed" Sheik Gumi!!!! by naptu2: 3:32pm On Apr 22, 2013
Foxy_Rebirth:

I thought the incidence happened in Kaduna.

Owk, let me follow your line of thought, the news did not mention weapon just some young men carrying explosives on a bike. They could have been transfering it to another location to be used for another operation hence the explosion. The man that was killed in the car was also tagged a member, was there any verificable proof he was before he went up in flames with the alleged bombers?

Man... All this don't just sum up.

Finally! Now you are getting it (by the way the word is verifiable).

1) The news did not mention weapons, but that doesn't mean that there were definitely no weapons.

2) Unless you can interrogate the man's spirit, you know the man's identity or you have forensic evidence, there's no way of knowing if the man is a member or not.

3) The police claimed that it was an attempt on Shiekh Gumi's life because he had preached against the sect and they had intelligence that the sect wanted to kill him even before the bomb blast. So, they were working based on intelligence. They could be right, they could be wrong.

4) You have a right to express an opinion (a right that I consider to be very important), but you said ( definitely ) that it was all a set up, but you have no evidence/proof, not even circumstantial evidence to back your claim.
Re: "Boko-Haram Is Diabolical And Should Be Flushed" Sheik Gumi!!!! by dougivilla(m): 3:35pm On Apr 22, 2013
naptu2:

He was in Nigeria during Ramadan and gave weekly sermons at the Sultan Bello Mosque. That's when Boko Haram tried to kill him.
Guy forget! All na wash-wash!!! Which kind tried to kill be that one? Apart from traditional and religious leaders from the north, where else do you hear that the bombs of Bokoharam missed its target?

In other news, you hear news like bh kills so and so number, but when it comes to Gunmi, Sultan, Bayero and others, its always attempted (but never successful) murder. Who be mumu?
Re: "Boko-Haram Is Diabolical And Should Be Flushed" Sheik Gumi!!!! by naptu2: 3:39pm On Apr 22, 2013
Foxy_Rebirth:

At least I'm not the only one here that has a different view.

Why must I hail the man?

I have never been a fan of either of the Gumis (particularly after what the elder Gumi said during the coup in 1976), but I won't inject sentiments into my analyses, neither will I prejudge him. I'll just stick to facts.
Re: "Boko-Haram Is Diabolical And Should Be Flushed" Sheik Gumi!!!! by siffax(m): 3:52pm On Apr 22, 2013
Teenaba:
Let us assume he has changed. When those selected to be a part of the amnesty committee are running for their dear lives this man has decided to remain fearless. Until he speaks otherwise I will continue to like him!
u will be more happy wen u hear dat he's down by de bokoboys bullet.Then u did be more happy.oso chi egbu
Re: "Boko-Haram Is Diabolical And Should Be Flushed" Sheik Gumi!!!! by confusion247(m): 3:55pm On Apr 22, 2013
Whom are we going to believe now.
Re: "Boko-Haram Is Diabolical And Should Be Flushed" Sheik Gumi!!!! by Smooyis(m): 4:00pm On Apr 22, 2013
If my people who are called by my Name shall humble themselves and repent of their sins, ............ Lets pray that God will touch the hearts of the Boko Haram guys and yield them unto repentance. We are all guilty in need of forgiveness. Nothing God cannot do. Its only Him who can put an end to this problem now! May God continue to protect us from the terror of the evil ones.
Re: "Boko-Haram Is Diabolical And Should Be Flushed" Sheik Gumi!!!! by SONKOko(m): 4:09pm On Apr 22, 2013
Can't people understand that Foxy_Rebirth is looking for cheap popularity
Re: "Boko-Haram Is Diabolical And Should Be Flushed" Sheik Gumi!!!! by fastlane84: 4:44pm On Apr 22, 2013
Foxy_Rebirth:

Yes na.... You think Boko Haram makes mistakes?

Once you are on their target you are already as good as dead, nothing can save you. Go to the north, then you will understand.

So ringim na boko? shocked
Foxy_Rebirth:

Yes na.... You think Boko Haram makes mistakes?

Once you are on their target you are already as good as dead, nothing can save you. Go to the north, then you will understand.

So ringim na boko?
Re: "Boko-Haram Is Diabolical And Should Be Flushed" Sheik Gumi!!!! by FoxyRebirth(m): 4:44pm On Apr 22, 2013
SONKOko: Can't people understand that Foxy_Rebirth is looking for cheap popularity

May Boko kill someone in your family.

Why would I look for cheap popularity. Do you know what I have passed in the hands of those lunatics? angry angry
Re: "Boko-Haram Is Diabolical And Should Be Flushed" Sheik Gumi!!!! by Pennywise(m): 4:52pm On Apr 22, 2013
Finally we have a public figure bold enough to speak against Boko Haram while Obj is giving them money inorder to save his head (not that this is surprising, it is a behaviour that xerized his two terms as a Nigerian leader).

Sheik Gumi has earned my respect and I am sure the respect of most Nigerians.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Okays More External Borrowings, Vows To Turn Economy Around- Vanguard / Akeredolu Appoints Kupolokun Chairman Of Transition Committee / Where Is Nigerian Petroleum Minister? - Aroms Aigbehi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.