Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,014 members, 7,828,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Tecno P3 Discussion Thread - Phones (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno P3 Discussion Thread (260017 Views)

How To Install Bbm On Tecno P3,n3 And Other Android 2.3 Ic / Tecno P5 - An Upgrade Of Tecno P3 / CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (126) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Talenty(m): 11:59am On Jun 25, 2013
I saw LG Optimus L3 II Dual E345 at SLOT PH for 19,500. That phone has a specification that will make Techno P3 hide in the kitchen. That'll definitely be my next babe.
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 25, 2013
Talenty: I saw LG Optimus L3 II Dual E345 at SLOT PH for 19,500. That phone has a specification that will make Techno P3 hide in the kitchen. That'll definitely be my next babe.
Tecno N3 is preferably better dan dis especially in price range!!!
3.2" screen size @ 240*320
There's nofin so special abt dis phone compared to TN3

1 Like

Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Holuwaxheun(m): 2:12pm On Jun 25, 2013
afternoon guys., i av a challenge wit my tecno p3. wheneva i try makng calls, i barely hear whn its rings and also barely hear wat the receipient of s cal is saying.....,. pls, help me out... is dis hw ur p3 also do?

Pls, help me out ooooooooooooooooooooo... Am on my knees ooooo
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Talenty(m): 2:43pm On Jun 25, 2013
Godvilla: Tecno N3 is preferably better dan dis especially in price range!!!
3.2" screen size @ 240*320
There's nofin so special abt dis phone compared to TN3
It cannot be. LG Optimus L3 II is better than Techno N3 in many ways. It's 3G, android 4.0, 4gig internal memory with 1540 mAh battery capacity. Java emulator. The list is endless. What has TN3 got.
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 25, 2013
Tecno N3 is 3G, internal memory is useless as u'd rely on external memeory to store large datas. Tecno N3 cums with 8GB sd card. Bigger screen and affordable. Who needs java applications
There's just small difference in bat3 capacity and the list goes on..........................

1 Like

Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by uobimba(m): 5:26pm On Jun 25, 2013
pls guys can tecno p3 support youtube and can it open pdf files
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Talenty(m): 6:05pm On Jun 25, 2013
uobimba: pls guys can tecno p3 support youtube and can it open pdf files
Yes it can it even comes with pre-installed youtube app, but you must download flash player

1 Like

Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by ChristKid1: 7:15pm On Jun 25, 2013
Please why do people complain of low internal memory when they can install it @ SDcard?
Make me understand
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Tajsagay(m): 7:26pm On Jun 25, 2013

This week, mobility blog are offering the Huawei Ascend W1 at a subsidized price of N35,000. Standard price in the market is N38,000, so you are getting a N3,000 discount!

http://mobility.com.ng/deal-of-the-week-huawei-ascend-w1/
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Talenty(m): 8:25pm On Jun 25, 2013
Chris†Kid:
Please why do people complain of low internal memory when they can install it @ SDcard?
Make me understand
BECAUSE the applications run on the phone's memory. So the many applications you have uses the phone's ram. That's why when you partition your SD the phone recognizes the 2nd partition as an internal memory, thereby eliminating the low memory problem.
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by kenengineboy(m): 8:28pm On Jun 25, 2013
I hav a dummy question to ask , i just got a p 3 can some one tell me why i'll have to root. What are the necessary things i have to do to enjoy my p3 to the fulness.
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by ChristKid1: 8:58pm On Jun 25, 2013
Talenty: BECAUSE the applications run on the phone's memory. So the many applications you have uses the phone's ram. That's why when you partition your SD the phone recognizes the 2nd partition as an internal memory, thereby eliminating the low memory problem.
am not tech savvy biko. So in a layman's term, apps dont run on sdcard?
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Talenty(m): 9:24pm On Jun 25, 2013
Chris†Kid:

am not tech savvy biko. So in a layman's term, apps dont run on sdcard?
that's what the RAM does. If you don't have enough free space on your phone Memory it'll hinder the smooth running of the apps on SD.
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by valboy20(m): 9:50pm On Jun 25, 2013
adewasco2k: Sup mates, i promised shocked somebody here that I will help him upload the nandroid backup of Tecno P3.

i have being trying to do the nandroid backup but I guess I am not using the right tool

somebody who knows it should tell me how to go about it

download onandroid from playstore, open n start backup..be patient, it might take up to 8 mins depending on your phone

Locate your backup on sdcard/clockworkmod/
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by udeh4: 11:23pm On Jun 25, 2013
kenengineboy: I hav a dummy question to ask , i just got a p 3 can some one tell me why i'll have to root. What are the necessary things i have to do to enjoy my p3 to the fulness.

Advantages of Rooting Android :

By rooting android, you have full control over your Android phone. Rooting your Android gives you access to modify system files, boot images, delete native applications, etc.
Rooting your Android phone gives you the opportunity to back up your entire system in a memory card. Now you can make backup copies of all files on the system and keep it ,save and restore your device every time you want.
Rooting your Android phone will give you the opportunity to run a custom ROM and customize it to your liking. You can even install ROMs that will improve the performance of your device and increase both the speed and battery.
Rooting your Android phone lets you upgrade to the latest version of the Android operating system.
Rooting your Android features to free memory on your device, Rooting your Android phone will allow you to manipulate and move partitions.

Disadvantages of Rooting Android :

Rooting your Android results not only risking your Android device to lose your warranty, also the danger of damaging the device during the process.
There is also the fear of overclocking or underclocking your processor during this process. This may cause the device to overheat and explode even in some extreme cases.
There is an increased risk of not knowing when some Malicious Applications are Installed.

1 Like

Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Deezyblinkz: 12:12am On Jun 26, 2013
k
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Deezyblinkz: 12:20am On Jun 26, 2013
please can i play HD and 3D games on tecno p3 since it does nt support JAVA?
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by francis247(m): 1:45am On Jun 26, 2013
padyt007: pls if ur are usin tenco P3 that is rooted pls do rom back up using nandroid and upload to a share site ,
cos am aving problem on rooting mine always saying deamon error everytime i ave did factory reset like 5 times
,hard wire reset like 100 times using poot n ministro II
,ave being trying it for almost a month now
am sick of this already !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
is there another way ,like custom rom
like for tecno N3..........................Nairalander i know u can help ,,,,pls prove it
Or will tecno N3 custom rom work for Tecno P3 to ,guys i need reply urgently
to stop getting daemon error. place poot on home screen, restart device. Attempt to open poot while phone is booting, place left thumb @ d top of device, immediately select 'press here to poot'.
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by francis247(m): 1:47am On Jun 26, 2013
Holuwaxheun: afternoon guys., i av a challenge wit my tecno p3. wheneva i try makng calls, i barely hear whn its rings and also barely hear wat the receipient of s cal is saying.....,. pls, help me out... is dis hw ur p3 also do?

Pls, help me out ooooooooooooooooooooo... Am on my knees ooooo
restart device!
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by oyebasht(m): 4:39am On Jun 26, 2013
@christkid. but i am not getting the processes that i will go by using my memory card as internal memory, explain pls[b]@christkid. but i am not getting the processes that i will go by using my memory card as internal memory, explain pls[/b]@christkid. but i am not getting the processes that i will go by using my memory card as internal memory, explain plsplspls
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by obisite: 6:03am On Jun 26, 2013
mathefaro:
this is still available o.
Gudam! Pls house is this transparent sliding background a theme or wat? Check up d background in Page 39, what Application is that?
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Talenty(m): 6:23am On Jun 26, 2013
oyebasht: @christkid. but i am not getting the processes that i will go by using my memory card as internal memory, explain pls[b]@christkid. but i am not getting the processes that i will go by using my memory card as internal memory, explain pls[/b]@christkid. but i am not getting the processes that i will go by using my memory card as internal memory, explain plsplspls
To do that you have to partition your SD. To learn how to do it. Read about 5 pages backwards.

1 Like

Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Lawnaza: 6:52am On Jun 26, 2013
Has anybody played raven sword,splinter cell and shadow guardian on his p3,please
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:11am On Jun 26, 2013
pls im new o
my downloading is too slow. How do i switch on 3g to download faster, the icon is not showing
H E L P
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by obisite: 7:16am On Jun 26, 2013
Pls house, that image posted on page 39 by Manthero,that has a kind of slidin transparent background, is it a theme or application, how do I get it?
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 26, 2013
Hey dudes! U guys are wonderful and i appreciate ur advice nd suppourt for others,bt its like you guys concentrate most on gaming... But i would lyk some guru to help to research on how to upgrade the OS i.e android 2.3 to higher version or is tecno androids not upgradeable?..... . . .
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by OCTAVO: 9:08am On Jun 26, 2013
If you reside in Oyo, Oshogbo, Ilorin, Ogbomoso, I have MTN magic sim for sale. cheesy
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by iheanyi40(m): 9:32am On Jun 26, 2013
Law naza: Has anybody played raven sword,splinter cell and shadow guardian on his p3,please
yeah bro, I play shadow guardian ere
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by obisite: 10:04am On Jun 26, 2013
obisite: Pls house, that image posted on page 39 by Manthero,that has a kind of slidin transparent background, is it a theme or application, how do I get it?
Plsssssssss no1 is replyin me, why na, I need to knw abt that background, the slidin transparent background, check Page 39, the image by mantherao! Pls
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Charllay(m): 10:09am On Jun 26, 2013
Hello wonderful people, I got just 2 questions to ask b4 I buy dis baby...
Firstly, is it true that d front camera doesn't support video call even thru skype, etc?
Secondly, how is d ba3 life under steady internet use?.. I'll appreciate any relevant reply to dis. Tnx in advance
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Kinetics03: 11:43am On Jun 26, 2013
Will factory reset undo my rooting and delete poot and ministro from my phone? Do I really need to have them there permanently after rooting is done? My problem is this? I have successfully rooted my phone and partitioned my SD card on the computer but could not link it using Link2SD because the software was missing from my phone after the partitioning. I guess it is due to memory problem. Should I reset and download Link2SD again? But I don't want to go through the stress of installing poot again. Please help.
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by francis247(m): 12:11pm On Jun 26, 2013
Kinetics03: Will factory reset undo my rooting and delete poot and ministro from my phone? Do I really need to have them there permanently after rooting is done? My problem is this? I have successfully rooted my phone and partitioned my SD card on the computer but could not link it using Link2SD because the software was missing from my phone after the partitioning. I guess it is due to memory problem. Should I reset and download Link2SD again? But I don't want to go through the stress of installing poot again. Please help.
please how did you partition ur Sd card?

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (126) (Reply)

Modern Combat 5: Blackout / Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.