Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,744 members, 7,844,442 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Tecno P3 Discussion Thread - Phones (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno P3 Discussion Thread (260382 Views)

How To Install Bbm On Tecno P3,n3 And Other Android 2.3 Ic / Tecno P5 - An Upgrade Of Tecno P3 / CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (126) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by obisite: 12:34pm On Jun 26, 2013
Pls house! After partionin, and linkin, I stil sees low memory, and I check d storage info of link2sd, the 2nd partionin is kinda empty, pls house, what do I do, how do I corect dis

Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by obisite: 12:34pm On Jun 26, 2013
Pls house! After partionin, and linkin, I stil sees low memory, and I check d storage info of link2sd, the 2nd partionin is kinda empty, pls house, what do I do, how do I corect dis, that's d screen shot

Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Blofeld(m): 1:21pm On Jun 26, 2013
Good day to y'all out there!
I've got this Tecno P3 stuff. it's a very useful device to me and the price is rather spectacular. I'm still trying to get acquainted with the device though. There is this feature at the right side of the front camera not clearly visible but it's there. I'd like to know what it is.
Best regards good people!!!
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by physise(m): 1:28pm On Jun 26, 2013
Blofeld: Good day to y'all out there!
I've got this Tecno P3 stuff. it's a very useful device to me and the price is rather spectacular. I'm still trying to get acquainted with the device though. There is this feature at the right side of the front camera not clearly visible but it's there. I'd like to know what it is.
proximity sensor
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by mathefaro(m): 2:55pm On Jun 26, 2013
obisite:
Gudam! Pls house is this transparent sliding background a theme or wat? Check up d background in Page 39, what Application is that?
It's a theme for next launcher
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by mathefaro(m): 2:57pm On Jun 26, 2013
obisite: Pls house! After partionin, and linkin, I stil sees low memory, and I check d storage info of link2sd, the 2nd partionin is kinda empty, pls house, what do I do, how do I corect dis, that's d screen shot
Before linking, did you move the apps to the phone memory?
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Francheezy(m): 3:04pm On Jun 26, 2013
Francheezy: THE USE OF LINK2SD EFFECTIVELY

www.forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2143177
obisite: Pls house! After partionin, and linkin, I stil sees low memory, and I check d storage info of link2sd, the 2nd partionin is kinda empty, pls house, what do I do, how do I corect dis, that's d screen shot
Francheezy: THE USE OF LINK2SD EFFECTIVELY

www.forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2143177
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by mathefaro(m): 3:08pm On Jun 26, 2013
guys, check out this machine and tell us what you think compared to n3 or p3: http://slotlimited.com/products/Samsung-Galaxy-Young-Duos-(S6312).html
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by obisite: 3:49pm On Jun 26, 2013
mathefaro:
Before linking, did you move the apps to the phone memory?
While creatin the partition, I copied all data in Sd to laptop, den after partition, I just move d backup to Sd frm laptop. Den insert d card to fone, launch Link2sd, den select ext2. This is what I did. Pls if there is mistake, any way to correct it pls.
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by valboy20(m): 3:53pm On Jun 26, 2013
Kinetics03: Will factory reset undo my rooting and delete poot and ministro from my phone? Do I really need to have them there permanently after rooting is done? My problem is this? I have successfully rooted my phone and partitioned my SD card on the computer but could not link it using Link2SD because the software was missing from my phone after the partitioning. I guess it is due to memory problem. Should I reset and download Link2SD again? But I don't want to go through the stress of installing poot again. Please help.

halt bro....you don't have to reset your phone to download link2sd.

just open ya playstore n download it, after downloading open ya link2sd n create mount script.

shalom.
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by obisite: 3:54pm On Jun 26, 2013
mathefaro:
It's a theme for next launcher
I'v seen the launcher, what's the full name of the theme, there are so many next launcher? Mathefaro! Thanks
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Blofeld(m): 4:24pm On Jun 26, 2013
physise: proximity sensor

Aha.... Many thanks buddy. I was thinking it was a kind of notification light and was wondering why mine wasn't blinking!!
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by OCTAVO: 4:30pm On Jun 26, 2013
OCTAVO: If you reside in Oyo, Oshogbo, Ilorin, Ogbomoso, I have MTN magic sim for sale. cheesy
Sold!
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Blofeld(m): 4:34pm On Jun 26, 2013
Good day once more.
I can only surf the net with my pre installed Opera mini. I'm wondering why the default browser and Ucweb are not working at all. I'd like you guys to hint me on how to get them running especially the default browser as it appears to be more sophisticated than both the Opera and Ucweb browsers. Many thanks
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Lawnaza: 6:42pm On Jun 26, 2013
mathefaro: guys, check out this machine and tell us what you think compared to n3 or p3: http://slotlimited.com/products/Samsung-Galaxy-Young-Duos-(S6312).html
what exactly are we looking for or what do you want us to look for,i went there and i saw nothing
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Lawnaza: 6:48pm On Jun 26, 2013
iheanyi40: yeah bro, I play shadow guardian ere
no offence bro and sorry for asking,have you played 9mm,gangstar rio and vegas,have you tried that psp emulator stuff? Thanks
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by obisite: 6:49pm On Jun 26, 2013
@Manthefaro, what's d full name?
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by mathefaro(m): 6:56pm On Jun 26, 2013
obisite:
While creatin the partition, I copied all data in Sd to laptop, den after partition, I just move d backup to Sd frm laptop. Den insert d card to fone, launch Link2sd, den select ext2. This is what I did. Pls if there is mistake, any way to correct it pls.
uninstall the apps first, or move them to the phone memory first before creating the link.
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by mathefaro(m): 6:57pm On Jun 26, 2013
obisite: @Manthefaro, what's d full name?
its actually a concatenation of mathematics and farominiyi
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by mathefaro(m): 7:07pm On Jun 26, 2013
Law naza: what exactly are we looking for or what do you want us to look for,i went there and i saw nothing
check for samsung galaxy young pro or duos.
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by obisite: 7:27pm On Jun 26, 2013
mathefaro: its actually a concatenation of mathematics and farominiyi
Srry! I don't get this, what I meant was d name for the theme for the next launcher,
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Lawnaza: 8:21pm On Jun 26, 2013
mathefaro: check for samsung galaxy young pro or duos.
seen it,so whats next
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by iheanyi40(m): 8:46pm On Jun 26, 2013
Law naza: no offence bro and sorry for asking,have you played 9mm,gangstar rio and vegas,have you tried that psp emulator stuff? Thanks
nah haven't tried any
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 26, 2013
Ecnirp55: plz p3 users, i called etisalat customer care and was told dat the free mb is only for d etisalat customizd phone 4 now. Hw true is dis from an uncustomizd p3 user experience secondly, can one subscrib a bb data plan on p3 without insertin sim in a bb? Answers plz. Thanks

I use the uncustomised P3 and have already enjoyed the 100mb twice. First time it's free, but you must use up to 1k a month to enjoy subsequently.
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Lawnaza: 10:39pm On Jun 26, 2013
iheanyi40: nah haven't tried any
but you are using p3,is like i will leave n3 and buy p3
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by gangwolf(m): 11:42pm On Jun 26, 2013

Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by kheedakhelz(m): 3:31am On Jun 27, 2013
Tecno P3 truly is a good phone & it surely give joy..... But that "JOY" fades when u lose internal memory. Guys I've been having this problem with my P3,I don't have much files downloaded in my phone but still it tells me out of memory storage" & that has been frustrating me. I think the in-built applications are the ones eating up the space,I've tried to delete these applications but can't... Please I need help on how to solve this "memory space" wahala. Someone ,anyone please help me.

PS: I've rooted the phone already ..
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by iheanyi40(m): 7:34am On Jun 27, 2013
Law naza: but you are using p3,is like i will leave n3 and buy p3
bro don't confuse ursef oh, I don't know weda dos games can play wella without lagging, and I thought u have bought n3 already
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 27, 2013
Blofeld: Good day once more.
I can only surf the net with my pre installed Opera mini. I'm wondering why the default browser and Ucweb are not working at all. I'd like you guys to hint me on how to get them running especially the default browser as it appears to be more sophisticated than both the Opera and Ucweb browsers. Many thanks
Turn off ur fone, hold down power button and and volume up key simultaneously until u see the screen display sum options.
Select clear cache and ur fone will restart.
Now reinstall all ur apps again and flex on!!!
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 27, 2013
Law naza: but you are using p3,is like i will leave n3 and buy p3
If u knw wats gud for u, stick to ur N3. Dat fone is rugged! Little but mighty
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Lawnaza: 8:09am On Jun 27, 2013
Godvilla: If u knw wats gud for u, stick to ur N3. Dat fone is rugged! Little but mighty
theres these programme am pursuing and it require money as well,back to your answer,i know n3 is rugged and perfect for gaming,if i buy these phone now i will no longer concentrate on what am doing because am a heavy gamer,so i want a phone that can play games but not too addictive like n3,so now you understand me
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Tajsagay(m): 8:27am On Jun 27, 2013
Blofeld: Good day to y'all out there!

Light and proximity sensors

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (126) (Reply)

Modern Combat 5: Blackout / Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / Windows Mobile Naija Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.