Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:36 AM

Tecno P3 Discussion Thread - Phones (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno P3 Discussion Thread (260580 Views)

How To Install Bbm On Tecno P3,n3 And Other Android 2.3 Ic / Tecno P5 - An Upgrade Of Tecno P3 / CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (126) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by ezehisaac(m): 11:34am On Jun 23, 2013
johnj7818: 08067559011. U can WhatsApp me

do you have pes12 or fifa, I'm presently in ph?

Talenty: Please Techno P3 users in PH drop ur contact here or contact me through PM. I want to reach you for an assistance. Thank you

what's your problems like, we could solve them here?
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by ezehisaac(m): 11:51am On Jun 23, 2013
gudeakeemson: I got to notice dat after the first charge the phone battery, drains battery with 5mins. And more so the fone is hot always, even wen switched off. What could be the cause of this. I also noticed under battery status the message i do got is ''Battery discharging''. Any settings applicable to this issue

it's simple, you didn't follow the instructions on the manual,
1st, you have to use the phone without charging it until the ba3 runs down completely.
2nd, charge it and ensure the phone is on until it charges fully.
3rd, repeat step 1 & 2 for the 3rd time and you won't talk about ba3 issues again

bt since you didn't that b4,download "du battery saver" from p. Store and charge your phone wella. Make sure it's on oo, and don't use it till it charges fully
after charging, use until it runs down completely, charge and you are done.
Give your testimony here oo

1 Like

Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by ezehisaac(m): 12:24pm On Jun 23, 2013
Yungwizzzy: Pls help a broda

just bought a new tecno p3 since 3days deys no power in my area 2 charge it.
Is it ok if i charge it with a lister plant? Will it affect d life of d ba3?

bros, follow these steps and thank me later;
1. Don't charge, use the phone till the ba3 runs down.
2 . charge the phone without using it till it gets full, must be on while charging.
3.repeat step 1 & 2 for like 3 times, that's all

padyt007: pls i need to root my p3 too,am willing to pay am in lautech ogbomosho

you can do better than that, the answers you seek is scattered around, just flip back and do it Yourself, you can be guided here.

iheanyi40: Please can someone tell me an app i can use n watch live ball on mtn oh cos person tell me say na only airtel e de work with

Subscribe to mtn blackberry unlimited bundle and download syblatv, ustv and mx player.
Hope this helps

gudeakeemson: how long does urp3 battery stays. Mine is kinda hot even wen not powered?

you probably missed it in the 1st place. Heed to my post above and revive your ba3.

eebrym: How can i download pes football game

pls try android. Mob. Org

encryptjay:
It's better you use light o!

pls do not misinform the public, it's your choice. There are so many people out there that don't have access to nepa light, are you saying they shouldn't buy this baby?besides, i have been using gen ever since i bought mine. angry
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by physise(m): 12:28pm On Jun 23, 2013
pls is samsung galaxy grand a gud phone 4 browsing and gaming?
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by iheanyi40(m): 12:58pm On Jun 23, 2013
valboy20:

guy you're incessantly posting your answered qstn on every thread.

USE SYBLA TV OR DOWNLOAD FLASH PLAYER FOR STREAMING LINKS
thank you
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by iheanyi40(m): 1:00pm On Jun 23, 2013
Law naza: bros thank you very much,infact before the end of these month God will give your heart desires AMEN,1 vote for n3
oga ure mouthed
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Talenty(m): 1:17pm On Jun 23, 2013
ezeh isaac:

do you have pes12 or fifa, I'm presently in ph?

what's your problems like, we could solve them here?

I did a factory reset on P3 without a backup so I need another P3 to do a restore with nandroid backup software. Or can it be done online?
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by encryptjay(m): 1:28pm On Jun 23, 2013
ezeh isaac:

bros, follow these steps and thank me later;
1. Don't charge, use the phone till the ba3 runs down.
2 . charge the phone without using it till it gets full, must be on while charging.
3.repeat step 1 & 2 for like 3 times, that's all

you can do better than that, the answers you seek is scattered around, just flip back and do it Yourself, you can be guided here.

Subscribe to mtn blackberry unlimited bundle and download syblatv, ustv and mx player.
Hope this helps

you probably missed it in the 1st place. Heed to my post above and revive your ba3.

pls try android. Mob. Org

pls do not misinform the public, it's your choice. There are so many people out there that don't have access to nepa light, are you saying they shouldn't buy this baby?besides, i have been using gen ever since i bought mine. angry

This is his first charge. You expect him 2 use gen?
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by valboy20(m): 2:03pm On Jun 23, 2013
bukky1:
Yes boss, d first time i rooted it all root needing apps wr working (titanium bkup, screenshot etc.), to save RAM space i had 2 move sm nt-so-harmful sys app 2 my sd via link2d then 1 day i mistakenly used d sys recovery (up vol key+power key) n i hv lost my root ever since. Iv tried rerooting & factory reset bt none is working so i think wat i need now is to flash d ROM to gt bk all those moved sys apps. Any help? Anybody wit the stock ROM can pls send it to my mail box imotalityguy@yahoo.com. waiting for help!

sorry bout that buh unfortunately i don't own a p3...get a p3 user n backup his ROM or someone on this thread should do a nandroid backup n send it to you
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by valboy20(m): 2:18pm On Jun 23, 2013
Talenty: It's a lie don't say what you don't know, with another P3 it can be restored through nandroid backup

young man you called me a liar cox I was tryna help you. anyway adult class is still on, go and learn how to ask n make sentences to suit your needx.

you did a factory reset n you still want your data back..POOR YOU
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Talenty(m): 3:28pm On Jun 23, 2013
valboy20:

young man you called me a liar cox I was tryna help you. anyway adult class is still on, go and learn how to ask n make sentences to suit your needx.

you did a factory reset n you still want your data back..POOR YOU
Sorry about that. But you sounded so negative and what you said is not the truth. what I want is not my data, but to restore the custom applications of P3. What I did was soft brick and nandroid backup from another P3 will resolve it.
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by ezehisaac(m): 3:49pm On Jun 23, 2013
Talenty: I did a factory reset on P3 without a backup so I need another P3 to do a restore with nandroid backup software. Or can it be done online?

my man, the last time i checked, factory reset can only bring your phone back to its stock settings, so you need to re-root it and download titanium bkup, there you will backup and restore forever. That is if you had backed up with it b4 resetting

encryptjay:
This is his first charge. You expect him 2 use gen?

I can only tell you my road to success, if you like, you follow suit. It's a choice.
I've said it here b4,i hardly have nepa light in my neighbourhood, and so, I've been using gen, yet my ba3 has never disappointed me tongue
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Talenty(m): 4:30pm On Jun 23, 2013
ezeh isaac:

my man, the last time i checked, factory reset can only bring your phone back to its stock settings, so you need to re-root it and download titanium bkup, there you will backup and restore forever. That is if you had backed up with it b4 resetting
That means a backup from another P3 can resolve it. That's a simple technology I think? By the way the phone has a one year warrantee from etisalat, so all hope is not lost
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by padyt007(m): 4:53pm On Jun 23, 2013
Chijiokeihedich: Reset your tecno p3 now.open poot.it will require you to update QT libraries.your phone may automatically reboot(or you can reboot manually)once the libraries update.*wait till poot QT libraries have completely updated sometimes it fails.keep updating untill it is completed .at this stage and if it does not remove your phone battery and put it back in aggain you have to move both oot and minstro 11 to your phone memory.sometimes u remove one or two of your sims after puting your phone on.go to phone menu and launch the poot application then select the first uption press there to poot",your phone may freeze and automatically restart. If it does not restart.remove your battery.put it back and on the phone menu and click poot again.it will show your 3 buttons.you should choose the second uption to download and install super user. ______you can now use the root checker to see if your phone is rooted.click on root checker.then click verify root Access ......................you can now shout yeeeeeessssss!!!! It you see the number i put in post above.if you have any problem use the coment box below and i will assist you as fast as possibles.this my number.07034951009.ro my email adress. Chijiokeihediche@yahoo.com. in case any information,
am getting some deamon error u need to restart phone, can you make a video tutorial for it pls
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by valboy20(m): 6:03pm On Jun 23, 2013
Talenty: Sorry about that. But you sounded so negative and what you said is not the truth. what I want is not my data, but to restore the custom applications of P3. What I did was soft brick and nandroid backup from another P3 will resolve it.

WTF are you saying.

you did a factory reset, and you you still want your custom applications back.

I tried my utmost to decipher that part of your message buh I couldn't.

for the records, factory resetting puts ones phone in the way it was when it was bought . all your custom applications will be lost, you can only restore those apps if you backed it up wid titanium backup pro before you factory resetted it.

so if you can just table your matter in a gentleman's way, better buh if you choose otherwise, OYO to you
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by valboy20(m): 6:22pm On Jun 23, 2013
padyt007:
am getting some deamon error u need to restart phone, can you make a video tutorial for it pls

hey man,

there ain't no shortcut to rooting.

before i begin, make sure you tick your USB debugging mode n mock location.

when you get stucked wid such message, just remove your battery and power on again. launch your poot n press the poot option. if the demon still materialised, still remove your battery and keep pooting it. continue trying it like that until you get the 3 options then download superuser.

rooting via poot ain't a one click thang, it takes ones patience to grant your phone root access.

it took some more than 20 trials, some 50, some 5, some were even successful at the first click, buh in ma own case it took me 3 good solid days to get mine rooted. I now root people's phones on daily basis, I must tell you that there are stubborn phones out there so watch out for them.

goodluck in your rooting.

SHALOM
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 23, 2013
HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!
My fone switches off by itself. wat do i do?
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Francheezy(m): 7:41pm On Jun 23, 2013
Dessydanointed: HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!
My fone switches off by itself. wat do i do?
switch it on back

2 Likes

Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by xeraz(m): 10:00pm On Jun 23, 2013
playing modern combat 4

Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by xeraz(m): 10:06pm On Jun 23, 2013
pksying m c 4

Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by francis247(m): 10:20pm On Jun 23, 2013
please help! Updated whatsapp from playstore forceclosing on my P3.
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by oyebasht(m): 10:47pm On Jun 23, 2013
in ogbomoso 08039485453
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by ezehisaac(m): 10:49pm On Jun 23, 2013
Talenty: That means a backup from another P3 can resolve it. That's a simple technology I think? By the way the phone has a one year warrantee from etisalat, so all hope is not lost

could you say exactly what you really lost on your phone, I seem not to understand what you're looking for, maybe the house can resolve that here.
I mean, be realistic. Only so you could help us to help you.

francis247: please help! Updated whatsapp from playstore forceclosing on my P3.

Uninstall it and download aptoide from p. Store, open it and download your cracked WhatsApp and other important apps.

padyt007:

No, bro, You don't need that. Just remove your ba3, insert it back and switch it on, while it's still loading your sd card, quickly run your poot, It will prompt you to download superuser and root checker, download superuser first.
But if you try it and the download s.u/r.c did not pop up, try it like 2x again. If it continues to prove stubborn, just go to p. Store and download s.u first b4 downloading r. Checker, your phone's been rooted.
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by oyebasht(m): 10:51pm On Jun 23, 2013
still unable to use my memory card as internal memory, any help.,......,
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 23, 2013
Francheezy:
switch it on back
it doesnt switch on except i remove d battery n fix it back
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Talenty(m): 10:55pm On Jun 23, 2013
valboy20:

WTF are you saying.

you did a factory reset, and you you still want your custom applications back.

I tried my utmost to decipher that part of your message buh I couldn't.

for the records, factory resetting puts ones phone in the way it was when it was bought . all your custom applications will be lost, you can only restore those apps if you backed it up wid titanium backup pro before you factory resetted it.

so if you can just table your matter in a gentleman's way, better buh if you choose otherwise, OYO to you
we aint quarrelling. I stated what I needed from the onset. That I need a P3 user who can send a nandroid backup to me so that I'll restore my device. So if you can help me with that I'll appreciate it. Thank you
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by ezehisaac(m): 11:04pm On Jun 23, 2013
Dessydanointed: it doesnt switch on except i remove d battery n fix it back

this is simple, remove the ba3, clean the terminals, switch it on and enjoy your phone.
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by 23jerryking(m): 12:19am On Jun 24, 2013
guys just imagine, if I charge my battery to 100% at night and I browse from 10 pm to 12 am my battery becomes very hot as flames and will only remains 32% by morning
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by iheanyi40(m): 6:50am On Jun 24, 2013
23jerryking: guys just imagine, if I charge my battery to 100% at night and I browse from 10 pm to 12 am my battery becomes very hot as flames and will only remains 32% by morning
i don c person wey my battery beta pass oh
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by ezehisaac(m): 7:05am On Jun 24, 2013
BL
23jerryking: guys just imagine, if I charge my battery to 100% at night and I browse from 10 pm to 12 am my battery becomes very hot as flames and will only remains 32% by morning

download "dx battery saver" from p. Store and use it to optimise your ba3. Don't always use your phone while charging. Always allow your ba3 to drain b4 charging. Your phone must be on while charging.
finally, remove your ba3, clean the terminals, put it back, on it again and enjoy.
sad Note; you can do the last sentence b4 the other ones.
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Bond008(m): 8:50am On Jun 24, 2013
sorry but please am having problems logging into my yahoo accout with my operamini on my tecno. I tried using fbuk but negative. please help. kudos guys.

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (126) (Reply)

Modern Combat 5: Blackout / Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / Windows Mobile Naija Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.