Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang! - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang! (38164 Views)

9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar / Picture Of A Girl Molested&Tortured To Death With A Huge WOOD In Private Part / 12 Year Old Girl Molested To Death! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang! by ATMC(f): 3:34pm On Apr 22, 2013
obadiah777: JUDGEMENT FOR THE UNIFICATION OF THE WHOLE WORLD, BOTH JEW AND GENTILES UNITED UNTO GOD.
did he cause d disintegration of d whole world in his 'world before' dt he had to pay?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang! by cowgurl: 3:59pm On Apr 22, 2013
texazzpete:
See why I said you're a m0r0n?
I pointed out your obvious imbecility in insinuating the girl was saying YES to free stuff...and you go off on a ramble about me being 'promiscuous'. How does that even relate to what I talked about?

Do you even KNOW the meaning of the word 'promiscuous'?

You need deliverance.

Oh please, choke on ya bullshit and then get your fvcking pathetic self outta my cute face.

Cos I need no hu(o)rny-driven psycho explaining to me what my comment is all about - I know what I wrote on here so if you want in, politely ask, if not, go find yourself a MYLF and do your lonesome soul the honours!
Re: Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang! by cowgurl: 4:04pm On Apr 22, 2013
ShyM-X:

Wahh? I didn't know you had some rasta/yardie in you, rudegyal... shocked

Wahh ya say?

Been taking some lessons papi, roger that! wink
Re: Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang! by ibkgab001: 4:13pm On Apr 22, 2013
Punishment of the highest order. God will judge u guys for commiting such an act #Disgusting#terrible#Satanic

Have mercy oh lord
Re: Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang! by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 22, 2013
ATMC: did he cause d disintegration of d whole world in his 'world before' dt he had to pay?
YES. BUT HE MEANT TO COME BACK TO SEW UP THE DISINTEGRATED ENDS. HE PLUNGED THE WORLD INTO DARKNESS BY HANDING THE WORLD TO THE GENTILES WHO HAD NO LAWS. SO AS TO TEACH ISRAEL A LESSON. BUT HE WAS GOING TO UNITE THEM BOTH AFTER 4 MAJOR EMPIRES RUN THE WORLD IN WICKEDNESS ( BABYLON- MEDIO-PERSIAN - GREEK - ROMAN ( AKA EUROZONE AND AMERICA ). SO BACK TO YOUR QUESTION ? DID HE CAUSE THE DISINTEGRATION OF THE WORLD BEFORE HE HAD TO PAY ? YES. HANDING THE WORLD TO HEATHENS WITH NO LAWS IS WHAT CAUSED THE DISINTEGRATION YOU SEE TODAY. BUT OF COURSE ALL IS A MEANS TO AN END. ITS A MASTER PLAN THAT IS PLAYING ITSELF OUT HOW THE LORD HAS SCRIPTED IT
Re: Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang! by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 22, 2013
obo_man: If she was indeed buried alive, there is a possibility that she might be alive but unconscious.

This is because

A) The grave was quite shallow....

B) The sand is quite loose, making it easier for little amount of air to pass through......

I find the soldiers' rescue/recovery attempt quite unprofessional. I don't see why it should have been recorded or if recorded, why some bits weren't edited. Editing it would preserve the dignity of the dead/dying woman and her family.

A Paramedic and an ambulance should have been on standby, to check for pulses and maybe administer chest compression should any pulse be detected.

We live in a failed state and this should be a cause of concern for good Nigerians.... The facilities I mentioned above ( of a trained paramedic and a well equipped ambulance) can't be provided because of massive corruption in our system.

RIP girl .... The Nigerian system has failed you and the justice system has also failed you..... It is likely that the perpetrators are still roaming our streets. Worse still, they might even run for electable post in several years to come.

Paramedic and ambulance on standby in Nigeria? you must be living in lala land.
Re: Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang! by mamagee3(f): 4:50pm On Apr 22, 2013
Did the girl die?

I can't tell from the video.
Re: Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang! by ATMC(f): 4:58pm On Apr 22, 2013
obadiah777: YES. BUT HE MEANT TO COME BACK TO SEW UP THE DISINTEGRATED ENDS. HE PLUNGED THE WORLD INTO DARKNESS BY HANDING THE WORLD TO THE GENTILES WHO HAD NO LAWS. SO AS TO TEACH ISRAEL A LESSON. BUT HE WAS GOING TO UNITE THEM BOTH AFTER 4 MAJOR EMPIRES RUN THE WORLD IN WICKEDNESS ( BABYLON- MEDIO-PERSIAN - GREEK - ROMAN ( AKA EUROZONE AND AMERICA ). SO BACK TO YOUR QUESTION ? DID HE CAUSE THE DISINTEGRATION OF THE WORLD BEFORE HE HAD TO PAY ? YES. HANDING THE WORLD TO HEATHENS WITH NO LAWS IS WHAT CAUSED THE DISINTEGRATION YOU SEE TODAY. BUT OF COURSE ALL IS A MEANS TO AN END. ITS A MASTER PLAN THAT IS PLAYING ITSELF OUT HOW THE LORD HAS SCRIPTED IT
what da ef? I meant before he came into d world, what offence could he have committed previously dt he had to pay for by his death? I don't get this post of yours serious, i read it over, yet.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang! by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 22, 2013
This shouldn't be online undecided

Pure wickedness
Re: Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang! by ba7man(m): 6:47pm On Apr 22, 2013
Demons from hell possess humans and walk amongst us. Be wary.
Re: Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang! by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 22, 2013
ATMC: what da ef? I meant before he came into d world, what offence could he have committed previously dt he had to pay for by his death? I don't get this post of yours serious, i read it over, yet.
LOL.WELL ITS AN UNFAIR QUESTION. HE IS THE ONLY PERSON WITHOUT SIN. MEANING FOR THE REST OF US, ITS AN ENDLESS SERIES OF JUDGEMENTS AND BLESSINGS TILL THE CORRUPTIBLE INHERITS INCORRUPTION, MEANING THE LAWS WRITTEN IN OUR INWARD PARTS, MEANING THE STONY HEART CONVERTED TO FLESHY HEART MEANING WE WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO SIN AGAIN AND THEN THERE WOULD BE NO MORE NEED FOR JUDGEMENTS. JUST UTTER BLISS AND ENJOYMENT IN THE KINGDOM ON EARTH wink UNTIL THEN ? ITS ALL JUDGEMENTS BABY. THIS SEQUENCE OF SIN AND JUDGEMENTS IS TO GET US TO A POINT WHERE WE ARE REFORMED BEFORE BEING ACCEPTED INTO THE KINGDOM. THOSE WHO REFUSE TO BE REFORMED AFTER X AMOUNT OF LIFETIMES WILL BE DOUSED IN FIRE AND BRIMSTONE cheesy MAYBE THE FIRE AND BRIMSTONE WOULD DO THE JOB
Re: Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang! by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 22, 2013
Aint gonna watch the video... but anyway, the act is just evil!
Re: Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang! by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 22, 2013
naija got talent
Re: Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang! by santakris(m): 8:14pm On Apr 22, 2013
OMG
Re: Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang! by tomzman: 8:27pm On Apr 22, 2013
Only God knows what Nigeria is turning to nowadays.
Re: Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang! by binhozie(m): 9:39pm On Apr 22, 2013
First of all RIP to this young lady. . .
Secondly why has that soldier not begun using his machete yet?
Or are the exhumers of that corpse not the culprits going by the way they are bellowed upon?
Slice that dingbat muaithaifucker in two and bury him in the same grave. . then after 12 hours his cohorts should come and exhume him on camera, then slice another, and another. . DAMN sad
Re: Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang! by 190: 11:11pm On Apr 22, 2013
may her soul RIP

May God continue to protect us
Re: Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang! by Seunzz(m): 12:30am On Apr 23, 2013
Evil souls!!! The evil men do live after them... May your loved ones and unborn children suffer same fate.
Re: Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang! by Nobody: 12:53am On Apr 23, 2013
this happened in my place bonny island in rivers state.its an old news.happend exactly d time of d allu 4.those boys were cultist.tink rumour has it that she gave info to d rival cult (sabo).dey came for her.d gods of dat village cursed them.all the boys responsible hav been aprehended and some dead.dnt really kno about the fate of d boys alive.God.they should have been shot.jst imagnin if she was my sis.
Re: Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang! by pillarmaria(m): 12:55am On Apr 23, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
this is no doubt the signs of end time, oh mother mary don't ever get tired of praying for sinful mankind
Re: Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang! by j4sure(m): 8:26am On Apr 23, 2013
Na who cover the event. what could hav been their motive for this action?may God deliver Nigeria.Pls Ladies be mindful of pple u peer with.
Re: Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang! by Osama10(m): 1:44am On Apr 24, 2013
Wickedness to the highest heights. angry
Re: Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang! by ccsexyluv: 11:02am On Apr 27, 2013
May God Be with Us all
Re: Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang! by phintohlar(f): 11:09pm On Mar 27, 2015
Chai... Goodness creatures me... Speechless,cos if I say make I talk ehn I go talk wetin I no suppose talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Madam's Husband For Bed-wetting In Abuja (Video) / Federal University, Otuoke Graduate Commits Suicide Ahead Of Her NYSC / Phone Thieves Caught In Port Harcourt, Beaten To Pulp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.