Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Somalia Challenges Colonial Boundaries - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Somalia Challenges Colonial Boundaries (2414 Views)

14 African Countries Forced By France To Pay Colonial Tax / Somalia's Al-shabaab Offers Reward For Capture Of Obama / Beautiful Pre-colonial African Cities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Somalia Challenges Colonial Boundaries by somalia9: 11:26am On May 01, 2013
andrewza:

SA has there national languages english is used due to the number of different langues.

so you guys chose the white mans language over yours, lol, their are 45 negroid countries give or take a few, and all of them speak the white mans language as their national language

mean white the Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans and the North africans speak their native language. Kinda funny that the ones that were enslaved have the highest aids, chose white mans language as their national language, look the least human, the most ugly....

it just cant be all a coincidence, it cant be i tell yaah
Re: Somalia Challenges Colonial Boundaries by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 01, 2013
somalia9:

how can i project inferiority, when you blacks are actually inferior.......tell me one thing that isnt inferior about you, looks, history, culture,
Somalia you don't know what race I am, though to me it matters very little, seens i don't have an inferiority complex.
Re: Somalia Challenges Colonial Boundaries by somalia9: 3:00pm On May 01, 2013
zetdee:
Somalia you don't know what race I am, though to me it matters very little, seens i don't have an inferiority complex.

somalis have never been accused of inferiority complex. Since nothing is inferior about us, we have a long and proud history, we take great pride in our noble looks.
Re: Somalia Challenges Colonial Boundaries by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 01, 2013
somalia9:

well history says a lot, but lets do talk about now.

Somalia and Ethiopia are the only two countries that have their native language as their national language.

Somalis who have gone through lack of government have come to the united states and learned english and suceeded much more than the blacks on welfare who have been here for 400 years.

Somalis dont wear weaves to look like the people who oppressed them.

yes, lets do talk about now.

Bostwana, Namibia, Swaziland, Lesotho are countries with their Native languages as official languages . South Africa has 11 official languages. West African immigrants are the most educated and most successfull immigrants in the USA. Northern Europeans were ones very backward compared to South European and Arabs, I don't see how history says anything about people's worthiness. People today do many things to look more Northern European because they're the dominant people, many people with black hair dye their hair blonde. East Asians have the highest rate of plastic surgery trying to look more European even though they ones considered them ugly, at first contact the Japanese called Dutch explores ugly monkeys (a term which you love) because they resembled the prosbises monkey (just Google it). You claiming that blacks associate Arabs with beauty is understandable seeing that arabs have always been more powefull than black people, in the same way the Greeks and Romans were regarded as more beautiful and superior by the German tribes. Read how the Greeks and Romans thought the blonde northern europeans were inferior and less attractive to them, we know who's superior today. You are suffering from delusions of grander, Horn Africa is the most backward and least developed region in the world, other than history, other black countries are ahead of you, all I here coming out of Somalia is starvation and suicide bombing.
Re: Somalia Challenges Colonial Boundaries by somalia9: 4:41pm On May 01, 2013
zetdee:

Bostwana, Namibia, Swaziland, Lesotho are countries with their Native languages as official languages . South Africa has 11 official languages. West African immigrants are the most educated and most successfull immigrants in the USA. Northern Europeans were ones very backward compared to South European and Arabs, I don't see how history says anything about people's worthiness. People today do many things to look more Northern European because they're the dominant people, many people with black hair dye their hair blonde. East Asians have the highest rate of plastic surgery trying to look more European even though they ones considered them ugly, at first contact the Japanese called Dutch explores ugly monkeys (a term which you love) because they resembled the prosbises monkey (just Google it). You claiming that blacks associate Arabs with beauty is understandable seeing that arabs have always been more powefull than black people, in the same way the Greeks and Romans were regarded as more beautiful and superior by the German tribes. Read how the Greeks and Romans thought the blonde northern europeans were inferior and less attractive to them, we know who's superior today. You are suffering from delusions of grander, Horn Africa is the most backward and least developed region in the world, other than history, other black countries are ahead of you, all I here coming out of Somalia is starvation and suicide bombing.

not true, post facts with links
Re: Somalia Challenges Colonial Boundaries by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 01, 2013
somalia9:

somalis have never been accused of inferiority complex. Since nothing is inferior about us, we have a long and proud history, we take great pride in our noble looks.
Noble looks, you mean like big foreheads and assymetrical faces due to inbreeding ( because of cousin marriage), talk about delusions of grander. Having more caucasian features because your ancestors were raped by Arabs, is what you considere noble about you. You sound like a typical backward Moslem, another irrational Muslim.
Re: Somalia Challenges Colonial Boundaries by somalia9: 4:58pm On May 01, 2013
zetdee:
Noble looks, you mean like big foreheads and assymetrical faces due to inbreeding ( because of cousin marriage), talk about delusions of grander. Having more caucasian features because your ancestors were raped by Arabs, is what you considere noble about you. You sound like a typical backward Moslem, another irrational Muslim.

always is funny when you hear someone describe somalis who doesnt know our history.

Somalis are not molested by arabs, this is ilogical since ethiopians and eritreans and sudanese all have the same features we do and we out number arabs, arabs have our dna ....we share 54 percent of the same dna since they came from us. humanity started in east africa in ethiopia to be precise.

last time i checked every black thread online was talking about somalis/ethiopian dna and how we look good, even white people were saying that we are dark caucasion...lol
Re: Somalia Challenges Colonial Boundaries by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 01, 2013
somalia9:

not true, post facts with links

www.nationsonline.org/oneworld/african_languages.htm

black African immigrants perform better than North and Horn Africans. Infact Somalians are lagging and becoming a drain on all the host societies they immigrate to. See Stats on education and employment on link below.

www.migrationinformation.org/feature/display.cfm?ID=847

www.examiner.com/article/african-immigrants-out-graduate-american-caucasians-and-asians

www.super-economy..com/2010/09/dont-believe-hype-somali-immigration-to.html?m=1

I've read some history and anthropology books, the link below provides overview of the best book on history and anthropology I've read so far. You can follow links from there.

www.livinganthropologically.com/2013/01/26/eric-wolf-europe-and-people-without-history/

These are

www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/beauty/westernising-surgery-on-the-rise-20110905-1jsye.html

www.knowledgeguild./2012/10/30/dutch-monkey/

www.news24.com/Africa/News/260-000-died-in-Somali-famine-report-20130429-2
Re: Somalia Challenges Colonial Boundaries by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 01, 2013
somalia9:

always is funny when you hear someone describe somalis who doesnt know our history.

Somalis are not molested by arabs, this is ilogical since ethiopians and eritreans and sudanese all have the same features we do and we out number arabs, arabs have our dna ....we share 54 percent of the same dna since they came from us. humanity started in east africa in ethiopia to be precise.

last time i checked every black thread online was talking about somalis/ethiopian dna and how we look good, even white people were saying that we are dark caucasion...lol

What nonsense, now I know you're a complete fool. Just because human originated in East Africa doesn't mean they look like present East Africans. The humans who left Africa looked like the San people of southern Africa, you can even see their resemblance to east asians. Horn Africans people are no more than 40% caucasian, anyways just read the below link, I'm done here, thanks for the laugh.

www.mathildasanthropologyblog./2008/03/04/caucasian-africans/

I'm sure you never frequent the threads below.
Lol, a somalian supremist, wonders shall never end.

www.somalinet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=222646

www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?75363-One-Third-Of-Somalis-Mentally-Ill-Due-To-Muslim-Inbreeding/page4&s=917c38f2df49ec27720694acb133af1c

www.europenews.dk/en/node/34368

www.takimag.com/article/canadas_somali_problem/print#axzz2S5be8Ln1

www.thelocal.se/44236/20121105/

www.majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/muslim_rape_wave_in_sweden/

www.forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1182422

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1235763/Pictured-Islamic-militants-stone-man-death-adultery-Somalia-villagers-forced-watch.html

www.youtube.com/watch?v=NClH9Ca4Fp8&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DNClH9Ca4Fp8

www.oslocenter.no/en/2013/04/the-future-of-somalia/

please go and fix your country, and stop insulting others to feel good about yourself.
Re: Somalia Challenges Colonial Boundaries by somalia9: 2:10am On May 02, 2013
zetdee:

What nonsense, now I know you're a complete fool. Just because human originated in East Africa doesn't mean they look like present East Africans. The humans who left Africa looked like the San people of southern Africa, you can even see their resemblance to east asians. Horn Africans people are no more than 40% caucasian, anyways just read the below link, I'm done here, thanks for the laugh.

www.mathildasanthropologyblog./2008/03/04/caucasian-africans/

I'm sure you never frequent the threads below forum man.
A somalian supremist, wonder has no end.

www.somalinet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=222646

www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?75363-One-Third-Of-Somalis-Mentally-Ill-Due-To-Muslim-Inbreeding/page4&s=917c38f2df49ec27720694acb133af1c

www.takimag.com/article/canadas_somali_problem/print#axzz2S5be8Ln1

www.forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1182422

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1235763/Pictured-Islamic-militants-stone-man-death-adultery-Somalia-villagers-forced-watch.html

www.youtube.com/watch?v=NClH9Ca4Fp8&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DNClH9Ca4Fp8

www.oslocenter.no/en/2013/04/the-future-of-somalia/

please go and fix your country, and stop insulting others to feel good about yourself.

lol whats ur point
Re: Somalia Challenges Colonial Boundaries by andrewza: 8:07am On May 02, 2013
somalia9:

lol whats ur point

That you should fixe your sorry thing that not even a country called somlia before insulting others.

If somlia had to be erased from the earth right now no one would complian. You contrubiut nothing to the world.
Re: Somalia Challenges Colonial Boundaries by somalia9: 1:07pm On May 02, 2013
andrewza:

That you should fixe your sorry thing that not even a country called somlia before insulting others.

If somlia had to be erased from the earth right now no one would complian. You contrubiut nothing to the world.

well somalis being gone would create less beutiful people along with our great history would be gone, our ancestors along contributed to humanity.

what did negroids contribute besides aids, slavery, and immoral decadence
Re: Somalia Challenges Colonial Boundaries by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 02, 2013
[url=that]www.google.com[/url]
Re: Somalia Challenges Colonial Boundaries by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 02, 2013
[url= that]www.google.com[/url]
Re: Somalia Challenges Colonial Boundaries by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 02, 2013
somalia9:

lol whats ur point

I think you know what my point is.

You claimed Somalis were doing well as immigrants. That is complete nonsense, Somalis are the worse immigrants in the whole world.

Look at the stats below. Go to the part on Education and Employment , majority of Somalis are a drain on the societies they immigrate to.

www.economy..com/2010/09/dont-believe-hype-somali-immigration-to.html?m=1somali_problem/print#axzz2S5be8Ln1

Looking at the links below, i wouldn't expect anything intelligent from you.

Somalis are the most inbred people in the world, thats why your country is in the state it's in, thats why Somalis immigrant perform poorly wherever they immigrate to. Nothing will change.

www.news24.com/Africa/News/260-000-died-in-Somali-famine-report-20130429-2

You said Somalia only had a famine in the 40s, You're a lier , even today thousands of Somalians are starving to death.
Re: Somalia Challenges Colonial Boundaries by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 02, 2013
somalia9:

well somalis being gone would create less beutiful people along with our great history would be gone, our ancestors along contributed to humanity.

what did negroids contribute besides aids, slavery, and immoral decadence

Why is anything positive about Somalis always in comparasing to Black people. Almost every positive thread on anything Somali on the net, has something negative to say about Black people. That's a classic symptom of people who suffer from low-self asteem, so don't say Somalis don't have a low self-asteem. Even you're proof of it.

Here is why Somalia is in the state it's in, I think the world would be a better place without a population that suffers from mental illness due to inbreeding, and keeps on exporting their mentali ill to other countries. The links above show that Somalis are the worse perfoming immigrants in every country they immigrate to, I don't know where you got the idea that Somalis were doing well as immigrants. Please respond without mentioning black people.

www.europenews.dk/en-node/34368
Re: Somalia Challenges Colonial Boundaries by somalia9: 2:47am On May 03, 2013
zetdee:

Why is anything positive about Somalis always in comparasing to Black people. Almost every positive thread on anything Somali on the net, has something negative to say about Black people. That's a classic symptom of people who suffer from low-self asteem, so don't say Somalis don't have a low self-asteem. Even you're proof of it.

Here is why Somalia is in the state it's in, I think the world would be a better place without a population that suffers from mental illness due to inbreeding, and keeps on exporting their mentali ill to other countries. The links above show that Somalis are the worse perfoming immigrants in every country they immigrate to, I don't know where you got the idea that Somalis were doing well as immigrants. Please respond without mentioning black people.

how do suffer from low self esteem when we are not black? lol

if we had low self esteem we would take the name of what racist white antrhopologist called us, which was hamitic caucasions
Re: Somalia Challenges Colonial Boundaries by Nobody: 3:10am On May 03, 2013
somalia9:

how do suffer from low self esteem when we are not black? lol

if we had low self esteem we would take the name of what racist white antrhopologist called us, which was hamitic caucasions

Lol, Somalia you are very funny, as I said I don't expect anything intelligent to come from a Somali, were you parents cousins?

You are living proof of the facts in the links above concerning Somalis, really sad.
Re: Somalia Challenges Colonial Boundaries by somalia9: 1:25pm On May 03, 2013
zetdee:

Lol, Somalia you are very funny, as I said I don't expect anything intelligent to come from a Somali, were you parents cousins?

You are living proof of the facts in the links above concerning Somalis, really sad.

I thought you of all people would be too shy to even comment on the looks of Somalis, but what do you expect from people who get kidnapped in their own land and sent far away to work till they drop dead. LoL

Somalis dont marry their cousins as their are 20 Million mates to choose from who are Somali.

I would assume you guys intermarried with apes, seeing as negroids are the only race that still resemble what appears to be an ape. This is probably the reason why whites, arabs, somalis, ethiopians, all enslaved and conquered you monkey looking people. And sadly every time you people were enslaved so easily whether it be the bantus is central africa, or south africa, or west africa.
Re: Somalia Challenges Colonial Boundaries by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 03, 2013
somalia9:

I thought you of all people would be too shy to even comment on the looks of Somalis, but what do you expect from people who get kidnapped in their own land and sent far away to work till they drop dead. LoL

Somalis dont marry their cousins as their are 20 Million mates to choose from who are Somali.

I would assume you guys intermarried with apes, seeing as negroids are the only race that still resemble what appears to be an ape. This is probably the reason why whites, arabs, somalis, ethiopians, all enslaved and conquered you monkey looking people. And sadly every time you people were enslaved so easily whether it be the bantus is central africa, or south africa, or west africa.

Lol you are so pridictable, I deliberately raised the issue of Somali looks because based on you previous posts I knew you are obsessed your features. Thinking I was negroid, i also predicted your will hop on the issue of appearance and ignore anything negative (a long list ) I raise about Somalis. Somalis are a highly inbred population, I know that because I stayed in an area that has alot of Somali refugees and many of them seem to have traits that are ithe result of inbreeding like deformed heads and faces, crooked eyes and mental retardation, there are many young Somalis inbreds in clinics and hospitals each time I visit. Thats what got me interested in inbreeding amongst Somalis, first cousin marriages is a practice done by alot of Somalis, you must know alot of Somalis who are products of one (if not yourself), stop being in denial. Why do you think Somalia is in the states it's currently in, and Somali immigrants perform so bad in school compared to other immigrants where ever they immigrate to, you bragged about how well Somalis are doing as immigrants when the opposite is infact the case. You made alot of claims about Somalia and Somalis which were complete nonsense, why don't you respond to the points I raised. Somalis are a nation of inbred and mentali redarded people. Stop being in denial.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdnTnSQFv4Q&feature=player_detailpage
Re: Somalia Challenges Colonial Boundaries by somalia9: 5:41pm On May 03, 2013
zetdee:

Lol you are so pridictable, I deliberately raised the issue of Somali looks because based on you previous post I knew you will be obsessed with your features. Thinking I was negroid, i also predicted your will hop on the issue of appearance and ignore anything negative (a long list ) I raise about Somalis. Somalis are a highly inbred population, I know that because I stayed in an area that has alot of Somali refugees and many of them seem to have traits that are ithe result of inbreeding like deformed heads and faces, crooked eyes and mental retardation, there are many young Somalis inbreds in clinics and hospitals each time I visit. Thats what got me interested in inbreeding amongst Somalis, first cousin marriages is a practice done by alot of Somalis, you must know alot of Somalis who are products of one (if not yourself), stop being in denial. Why do you think Somalia is in the states it's currently in, and Somali immigrants perform so bad in school compared to other immigrants where ever they immigrate to, you bragged about how well Somalis are doing as immigrants when the opposite is infact the case. You made alot of claims about Somalia and Somalis which were complete nonsense, why don't you respond to the points I raised. Somalis are a nation of inbred and mentali redarded people. Stop being in denial.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdnTnSQFv4Q&feature=player_detailpage

actually many studies in the usa show that somalis out perform blacks even though english is a second language.

how can somalis inbreed when all horners came from ethiopia and separated thousands of years ago? its not like somalis just came out of no where.

if we were judging by looks, i would say its negroids who look like they interbreeded as they are the only people who resemble monkeys
Re: Somalia Challenges Colonial Boundaries by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 03, 2013
somalia9:

actually many studies in the usa show that somalis out perform blacks even though english is a second language.

how can somalis inbreed when all horners came from ethiopia and separated thousands of years ago? its not like somalis just came out of no where.

if we were judging by looks, i would say its negroids who look like they interbreeded as they are the only people who resemble monkeys

Lier!!! Somalis perform worse look at the links below. Why not show facts with links. Sweden had a problem with Somalis, they performed the worse of all immigrants, even though the others also didn't speak Swede. When they came the US to find solution to the Somalis problem they found Somalis didn't perform any better, it was all hype. Humans are primates therefore their appearance will resemble other primates depending on their environment. Alot of population resemble monkeys, I gave you a link to the so called durch monkey that asians claimed europeans resembled, look at the rhesus and lesula monkey that resemble caucasians. You don't know much anthropology I gave you links, Somalis are inbred due to cousin marriage.

www.economy..com/2010/09/dont-believe-hype-somali-immigration-to.html?m=1somali_problem/print#axzz2S5be8Ln1
Re: Somalia Challenges Colonial Boundaries by somalia9: 6:07pm On May 03, 2013
zetdee:

Lier!!! Somalis perform worse look at the links below. Why not show facts with links. Sweden had a problem with Somalis, they performed the worse of all immigrants, even though the others also didn't speak Swede. When they came the US to find solution to the Somalis problem they found Somalis didn't perform any better, it was all hype. Humans are primates therefore their appearance will resemble other primates depending on their environment. Alot of population resemble monkeys, I gave you a link to the so called durch monkey that asians claimed europeans resembled. You don't know much anthropology I gave you links, Somalis are inbred due to cousin marriage.

so somali refugees who dont know english perform worse than natives,,,,,interesting

also interesting that they refered somalis as somalis and other foreigners as blacks...lmao

http://www.joannejacobs.com/2011/12/immigrant-blacks-outperform-natives/

Re: Somalia Challenges Colonial Boundaries by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 03, 2013
somalia9:

so somali refugees who dont know english perform worse than natives,,,,,interesting

also interesting that they refered somalis as somalis and other foreigners as blacks...lmao

http://www.joannejacobs.com/2011/12/immigrant-blacks-outperform-natives/

Lol So this was what you were bragging about, are you for real. You said Somalis were doing great in the. united states when the opposite is the case. African American performance vary between each rigion, the one factor that cause them to perform poorly and commit crime is due to lead poisoning, check link below . The other link shows that compared to other immigrants, Somalis are the worse immigrants whether in Canada, US, Britain or Sweden, whereas black immigrants were doing well. Sweden has one of the highest rate of ra.pe in the world because of Somali immigrants, did you check the other links I posted. I'm not saying Somalis might not improve in the future (notwithstanding the problem of mental illness due to inbreeding), but my point is that there is no evidence that Somalis were succeeding as immigrants as you were bragging.

www.ricknevin.com/uploads/Nevin_Lead_Poisoning_and_The_Bell_Curve.pdf

www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2013/01/lead-and-crime-how-it-connects-race
Re: Somalia Challenges Colonial Boundaries by Nobody: 3:26am On May 04, 2013
Here's a new paper that support the previous points i made about the history of east africa, ones again facts are not on your side.

www.dienekes..com/2013/05/small-bodied-humans-from-terminal.html?m=1
Re: Somalia Challenges Colonial Boundaries by pendo89(f): 10:13pm On May 06, 2013
oh mehn,not again.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Protest Banned In Burundi / 10 Strange Things That Are Happening Around The World Right Now / Is Obama Now A Crazed Monkey Check This Out From The New York Post.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.