Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Why Ladies Accept Flowers Even Not From Their Love Ones? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Ladies Accept Flowers Even Not From Their Love Ones? (659 Views)

How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. / Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Ladies Accept Flowers Even Not From Their Love Ones? by harunajia(m): 11:07am On Apr 22, 2013
i really dnt understand,i vow nt 2 talk about it but is really strange....
answers please!
Re: Why Ladies Accept Flowers Even Not From Their Love Ones? by amtalkin(f): 11:37am On Apr 22, 2013
It's J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ flowers. Nothing much
Guys always complaining!
Wonder what will be the̶̲̥̅̊ next question
Re: Why Ladies Accept Flowers Even Not From Their Love Ones? by IjeomaOkeke100(f): 12:24pm On Apr 22, 2013
Every woman loves flowers and most of the time the guy who is currently seeing the receiver of the flowers might not be giving them often so hey if just about anyone gives them any lady would appreciate. Flowers are very close to a woman's heart. Its not money dol its just a flower but in a lady's heart they mean more. oops let me not generalise but to most ladies thats it
Re: Why Ladies Accept Flowers Even Not From Their Love Ones? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 22, 2013
[size=13pt]Accepting them is simply out of respect in my opinion. Flowers are different than other gifts. Flowers are immaterial to me. They represent thought. Sending flowers is less of "I'm sending you flowers because I have money" and more of "I'm sending you flowers because I'm thinking of you/you're special". If a guy gives me a material object, like a phone, clothes, etc., then surely, I can say no to those. However, it's harder to say no to a thought or gesture.

Luckily, guys that give flowers tend to be those who don't demand anything in return. They convey interest with flowers and then a woman can decide whether to open herself to him or keep things as they were.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Accept Flowers Even Not From Their Love Ones? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 22, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Accepting them is simply out of respect in my opinion. Flowers are different than other gifts. Flowers are immaterial to me. They represent thought. Sending flowers is less of "I'm sending you flowers because I have money" and more of "I'm sending you flowers because I'm thinking of you/you're special". If a guy gives me a material object, like a phone, clothes, etc., then surely, I can say no to those. However, it's harder to say no to a thought or gesture.

Luckily, guys that give flowers tend to be those who don't demand anything in return. They convey interest with flowers and then a woman can decide whether to open herself to him or keep things as they were.[/size]

You're absolutely right.

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Accept Flowers Even Not From Their Love Ones? by LondonGuy1: 4:50pm On Apr 22, 2013
harunajia: i really dnt understand,i vow nt 2 talk about it but is really strange....
answers please!

....actualy, Nigerian women are known for cookin flowers.... white women keep them as romantic treasures (from my experience)angry
Re: Why Ladies Accept Flowers Even Not From Their Love Ones? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 22, 2013
London Guy:

....actualy, Nigerian women are known for cookin flowers.... white women keep them as romantic treasures (from my experience)angry

Crackhead
Re: Why Ladies Accept Flowers Even Not From Their Love Ones? by harunajia(m): 7:23pm On Apr 22, 2013
London Guy:

Re: Why Ladies Accept Flowers Even Not From Their Love Ones? by Scarpon(m): 12:19am On Apr 23, 2013
I like flowers I remember when I fell sick every body from the office, house, church, street got me flowers the hospital turn into a garden
Re: Why Ladies Accept Flowers Even Not From Their Love Ones? by rosety: 8:03am On Apr 26, 2013
Giving flowers shows care and thoughtfulness with no demands added. I've been delivering flowers since the early '90s and only a rude prude will reject a gift that simply says "How are you, I'm thinking of you, hope you are doing good". Who can refuse that?

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Second-handed A Gift? / As A Wife Can You Kneel Down To Honour Your Husband? / How Do I Make Her End Her Relationship??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.