Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,093 members, 7,859,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 10:31 PM

)))))((((( Sliding Doors ))))(((( - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / )))))((((( Sliding Doors ))))(((( (2237 Views)

Is It Advisable To Keep All Other "Doors" Closed When U're In A Relationship? / 18 Things Women Do Behind Closed Doors That Men Probably Don't Know About. / My Neighbour's Wife Baths Without Closing The Bathroom Doors. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: )))))((((( Sliding Doors ))))(((( by whitelexi(m): 12:20am On Apr 13, 2008
Long distance relationships will end in hurt and disappointment cool

Do the maths
Re: )))))((((( Sliding Doors ))))(((( by nutinikole: 8:38pm On Apr 13, 2008
this is hard. does guy a have any drive? do you see him making something of himself in the future? are you willing to wit that long do you have time? remeber even if he finishes you are not completely sure he will get a great job you might have to wait even longer before he is settled in the job field.
sometimes the sparks cant be compared to happiness nd beign contented.

guy 2 do you know him well enogh? remeber the devil u knw is better than the angel you dont. do a bckground chk on him wat is hes past like? is he faithful?, promiscuos? carrying any ex girlfriend baggage?, is he still hooked up on someone? are you hes first choice now?(not so important tho) finally can you see a possibility of a happy future? sometimes marriage is not always abt the spark of cours eto an extent but some other things are just as important.

gud luck gurl
by the way dnt feel guilty bout enione saying y u are fussing abt two gud guys. at the end of the day ull be the one to wake up next t them for the rest of ure life fuss all you want but remeber: tick tock. . . wink
Re: )))))((((( Sliding Doors ))))(((( by arianne(f): 9:46pm On Apr 13, 2008
Anuli ph:

You must be really naive to think that your Guy A jambite is faithful to you.
you are working,probably finished with school, in Enland, and you want to wait for sb who still has 5 years down the line. Do you think Nigeria is like England? He's probably not even thinking about you right now, with all those beautiful chics on campus. Get real.

please don't stick to stereotypes.
Re: )))))((((( Sliding Doors ))))(((( by Ajebota(f): 1:01am On Apr 14, 2008
@ poster

I was in your shoes about a year ago or so. Your heart will tell you what is right. I made the mistake of going for convenience rather than true feelings and love. Fortunately i realized my mistake quickly and the guy I had been with (long distance) was man enough and loved me enough to give me freedom to choose and accept me back. I have not looked back since then and I thank God for being merciful towards me and steering me down the right path. In my case I have to learn the hard way. But the experience only reinforced the meaning of real love to me, so I say follow your heart. You will know if you are making a mistake or not. Just be brave enough to admit any errors, good luck!
Re: )))))((((( Sliding Doors ))))(((( by Ajebota(f): 1:11am On Apr 14, 2008
@ poster

listen 2 cadet and gentle dove. Their words ring a bell with me, remeba that trust doesnt depend on distance. The person sleeping next to you maybe 'doing you greasy.' lol, had 2 use that quote,
Re: )))))((((( Sliding Doors ))))(((( by Cadet(f): 1:14am On Apr 14, 2008
Ajebota:

@ poster

listen 2 cadet and gentle dove. Their words ring a bell with me, remeba that trust doesnt depend on distance. The person sleeping next to you maybe 'doing you greasy.' lol, had 2 use that quote,

Thank you, darling! wink
Re: )))))((((( Sliding Doors ))))(((( by onyekang1(f): 1:45pm On Apr 14, 2008
follow ur heart and make gud use of ur head, they both ave answers to ur questions. all the best
Re: )))))((((( Sliding Doors ))))(((( by crain(f): 3:34pm On Apr 15, 2008
I would like to thank everyone that responded to this thread.

Thank you all. I pray that when you guys need help there will be extensive offers and people to lift y'all up.

God Bless.
Re: )))))((((( Sliding Doors ))))(((( by adeboo(f): 8:54pm On Apr 15, 2008
I would say all this over the waters love is a long thing.
If the other guy is cool, then give him a shot - if he is talking marriage, then tell him its not yet time for u.
Let him just give u a chance to decide what u want.
Re: )))))((((( Sliding Doors ))))(((( by Uby40(m): 10:36am On Apr 16, 2008
funny enof, no mata d kinda fix we find ourselves, we often know wat measures to take in adverting such hurdles. we only need frnds advice to make us sure of wat we already knew. and sometimes we get stucked with some wrong advices,cos we opened up to how we felt, i'd suggest u follow ur heart sista, and not ur head.
Re: )))))((((( Sliding Doors ))))(((( by holythug(m): 10:35pm On Apr 16, 2008
word!!!
Re: )))))((((( Sliding Doors ))))(((( by angeleses: 2:39pm On Apr 20, 2008
which one foks you the best - this is also a thing to consider - baby girl.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can U Play This Dangerous Romance Game Guys? / Please Kindly Advice Me On What To Do! / Guy Looking For Who To Marry: Girls Dey Post Am

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.